You can get a new one?

Have been thinking lately about getting foreskin restoration surgery. I was circumcised as a baby and therefore had no choice to the procedure, but now that I am an adult I can seek to have it reconstructed.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration#Foreskin_reconstruction

Apparently a pretty simple surgery from what I'm reading - albeit expensive.

>vice.com/en_ca/article/mvpmzp/forcible-circumcision-turned-this-man-into-an-anti-circumcision-activist

>This is a seriously fucked up story too btw

TFW government actually paid to have circumcision reversed. I'm surprised more people haven't demanded the same compensation.

I wonder how much money would be lost if there was a class-action lawsuit against the practice, and every circumcised man demanded the reconstruction procedure or some form of monetary reimbursement.

It's fucked too how foreskins literally get harvested and turned into cosmetic products (a multi-billion dollar industry).

Where the fuck is my cut (pun intended) of those billions?

>TL:DR man gets foreskin reconstructed and government pays for it.

Attached: circumcision.jpg (1306x1600, 306K)

Was thinking about getting a robotic foreskin in gold color, with silver studs and a vibrating unit. Is that available yet?

>I'm surprised more people haven't demanded the same compensation.
same, it would make some noise too so it'd be a good way of bringing this debate to the public
>inb4 retards say women like kiked cocks better
pic rel and kys

Attached: the_final_cut.jpg (1048x1570, 1.07M)

The technology exists to not only restore but print out a whole new member and it is possible to swap out the broken model with a brand new version.
The sad part is the brain damage caused during the procedure if it was performed on a baby can't be reversed, but this is the reason why mutilated men should seek reparations

since the hospital profited from selling the foreskin while causing brain damage to a baby they have no defense and all men must help our mutilated brothers get back what was stolen from them

Attached: foreskin for sale.jpg (1714x1354, 188K)

Why are cutt penises always so dry? My dick is constantly smooth and wett ready to go into any hole.

Attached: Circumcision - global probelm.png (4496x2306, 762K)

try not blinking
ever

The foreskin is a mucus membrane. Get rid of that and everything dries out. Try mouth breathing all the time and let us know what happens to your lips.

If you have your child circumcised you might aswell go to the nearest rabi amd suck his dick.

Attached: circumcised kidneys.png (684x130, 15K)

I've heard of this, but I've heard it has a lower success rate than just using a skin tugging or stretching device. Couple that with the fact a knife near my penis is what got me into this mess to begin with and I think I'll stick to tugging.

Attached: circumcision stupid cunt.png (1016x288, 38K)

>i stand by my decision
to mutilate someone else's dick because someone told me it was OK
Women do truly have the mind of a child even when fully grown

Surgery is a really bad idea. It won't have any feeling and has a high chance of rejection. Actual restoration through stretching is forced mitosis, all of the skin you grow is innervated with feeling. Once you get full coverage the dead layer of keratin on top will peel off and what's left of your inner foreskin/mucosa and glans will become smooth and shiny and, more importantly, MUCH more sensitive.
Don't take the easy way out because you're gonna deeply regret it. Start restoring now. If you're bent on surgery wait until foreskin regeneration happens though chances are you're gonna be waiting a long fucking time.

>poking a clit with a pin to draw blood symbolically is mutilation
>cutting off 15 square inches of skin/70% of the nerve endings of the penis is not mutilation
wamens

yeah this one is pretty revolting
>it was 25 years ago who cares lmao
it hurts to think about how fucking stupid someone must be to say that unironically

Attached: Circumcision daughter.png (569x640, 66K)

>Have been thinking lately about getting foreskin restoration surgery
I considered this but people say it's not at all like having the real thing

Just accept your cutdick bro, unless it's actually a micro penis or something

then you should probably just cut it off

interesting
infibulation is actually fucking gruesome
they're sewing the labia together and the stitches break the 1st time they have sex

I had to leave a conversation with my friends gf at the time or I would have gone to jail for strangling her.

>It's not mutilation user
>Your lived experiences and the discomfort caused by your mutilation are invalid because my feels
>FGM is totally a thing

Leaves you with a smoldering resentment towards these idiots so easily swayed.

That's also the most extreme form of fgm and rarely actually practiced. But of course women have to compare the most extreme form of fgm to the least of mgm just to be the perpetual fucking victim. The foreskin contains around 20,000 nerve endings, a clit has around 8,000. The vast majority of the clit is also internal and not even removed.

There have been guys duped into getting cut as adults who say restoration is anywhere from 70-90% as good as the real thing with 70 seemingly being the average. I assume it depends on how much of the frenulum is left. I restored from 14-19 and I can't even begin to describe how much better it is. It's like being blind and then suddenly you can see. Only makes me even more pissed it happened to begin with.

You're lucky you got clued in that early. Right there during the puberty growth spurt.

damn, I can't imagine how that'd turn out if I were to bring up this topic in burgerland because I can't stand this kind of shit
did you at least redpill your friend? maybe he'll be able to get her to acknowledge she doesn't know shit
I'm aware of all that m8
I just thought you mistook infibulation for standard fgm

Attached: circumcision mom.png (698x367, 46K)

Knowing all these details is pretty wack

fuck off nigger

Don't you have a fire to put out, faggot?

Fucked my ex recently. Both of us had other partners..well she had one. A few months after she broke up with him, her and I hooked up, cuz sex.
She confessed to me that she made him cry because she finally convinced him his dick had been mutilated. I had turned her a thousand miles away from circumcision before we split

weak and not even relevant anymore
you'll always be a nigger though

Tinari's surgery is not likely to be more satisfying or aesthetic than a skillfully done circumcision in the 80s or 90s.

I've seen pics of a scrotum shaft procedure, the end result is a hairy flap that's totally numb and does nothing more than cover the penis head.

Foregen is the best hope we have, but I know for a fact that they're not capable of delivering on their promise. They spent 10 years fucking around with an established decellularization protocol and haven't even touched research into repairing neuronal axons.

tl;dr non-surgical restoration with manual methods and fed light therapy, along with an active and healthy lifestyle and diet, is your best bet

lol that's a little step above telling everybody he had a tiny dick

that's pretty sad honestly

being american and sleeping with men is really fucking sad because all the smart ones are mortified and embarrassed they have a cut dick

it's like trying to avoid triggering them by even bringing it up. and it's not like a cut dick is attractive or anything great to play with. it doesn't even have a foreskin for god's sake

women should be enslaved again for what they've shown themselves capable of with the right to vote

I mean, you’re already not getting laid so why not really cripple your chances?

cope