Post-Race War

What will things be like in the West?

Attached: Pol interviews a coal burner.webm (854x480, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gM-Vn_IZHx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like now, but with more segregation.

Finally only whites on the streets.
Only two religions left, Christianity and Judaism.
Utopia like we wanted.

>race war
When will this larp end

Attached: 280B8177-A297-4B53-8E9A-11AE7EAC502C.jpg (883x493, 55K)

>Judaism still existing
No.

Jews are not the enemy. They are white, and they will help us exterminate the arabs.

every fucking guy on fox news looks like the guy who spend the whole summer in his backyard
>the browning is already a fact and accepted

quiet

who cares

Kike

Fuck off jew, it's far too late for pretending, you've overplayed your hand

Attached: 1555393685159.png (1323x1061, 186K)

>Dutchkike

Attached: 1548279919610.png (924x520, 865K)

Go back to Turkey or Morocco where you came from. And take your family and friend with you.

still capitalist and therefore still shit for most white people only now you fags handed even more power to the capitalist states to get rid of the scary brown people. Well done you kike bunch of retards

>hasnt adressed the economy has only addressed the browns
>utopia
yup its a retard alright

she is ugly
good riddance

this is bait right?
you think there will be a race war, and jews will win it? can you explain this for us because It will immediately be the most popular and funniest post on this board.
please.

wat is this?

There will only be two outcomes:
Victory or Defeat.
In Victory we will have what we wanted, a nation to ourselves, whatever comes from that will be our doing, no theirs. Our culture, our rules, our world.
In Defeat, we will have honor, we went out in a blaze, instead of opening the doors to our enemy we stood against them until the very end. There is honor in this, and whether or not it is recorded in (((their))) history books, in our dying moments, and in our afterlife if such exists, we will know this fact, and that will be enough.

How on earth did this get made?
Are the kikes just poking fun at our weakness and their nearly complete domination over us?

It's going to be great senpai.
youtube.com/watch?v=gM-Vn_IZHx8

I find it more than slightly amusing that the kikes have chosen the United States of America of all places as ground zero to test their anti-white demographic replacement strategies.

If they fail, they will have created a white racial consciousness with a military that cannot be stopped by any country in the world.

This whole thing will just happen again even if whites rise up and kill niggers beaners and hajis, we will get weak and let some kids live and we all know it only takes one nigger parasite to repop the world I. A couple years.

I went to a Walmart in Houston, TX the other day, My girl and I were the only white person in the entire store. I thought we were going to get murdered.