Why won't he release his tax returns?

Why won't he release his tax returns?

What is he trying to hide?

Attached: 104466932-PE_Color.240x240 (1).jpg (240x240, 9K)

Not an argument

hes hiding that he was paid by the hillary campaign and israel

>newfag boomer migapedes announcing sage as downvoted
enjoy your b&

Because it's none of your fucking business what his tax returns look like.

He has a $1.5 Billion tax loss carryforward from when Atlantic City imploded.

He charged the loss off against future income until the $1.5B was consumed. That took 10 years.

source: President Trump

RENT

FREE

That is false

Sage.
Shills suck shit.

Attached: 1552067089949.jpg (958x960, 80K)

Nothing
Just keeping the swine busy
Also just for you nigger democrap sage
Dynamic up can’t do shit about it

MODS QUIT LETTING THESE SHILL THREADS LIVE. I SEE THIS SAME SHIT SPAMMED EVERY DAY. GOD DAMMIT

>Because it's none of your fucking business what his tax returns look like.

I really do not get the logic behind these kinds of posts.
This would hold true for a private person. Trump is the president of the United States.
You voted for that guy. It should be in your best interest to have him reveal every piece of information.

It's worse than than that. I posted the same response as my other post in this thread as the second reply and the mods deleted it. Instead of killing this obvious shill thread.
It's almost like mods work for the shills or something.

Attached: 1513949291726.jpg (640x612, 140K)

money from Russia, plus he's a huge tax cheat

money from russia, money from saudi arabia plus he's a massive tax cheat, always has been -

The whole point of releasing the tax returns is so then democrats can scream about how he uses evil "shell companies" to evade taxes even though every real estate deal ever has 4-5 of them bare minimum

In an uncorrupted system, yes. In our current system all releasing his returns would do is let the left see what his weakest businesses are so they could pass legislation to harm or kill that type of business in the area where Trump's weak businesses are.
We all want transparent governance, Hans but you guys kinda fucked that for us since your grand and great-grandpappies decided to start a needed fight without the will to finish it.

This thread again? I see it every fucking time I’m on Jow Forums

Attached: 227155D8-7169-4809-9E2B-52268F456985.png (1927x2717, 1000K)

Post yours right now than we can talk nigger.

Yes we need those taxes

Attached: DFE671ED-F7F6-491B-B77A-492CD5AA62B0.jpg (249x202, 10K)

I'd argue that that is the price you pay when you want to be a leader.

Jimmy Carter had to give up his fucking peanut farm. Meanwhile Trump gets services snacks by the secret service in his resort.
Yeah. Your system is plenty corrupt. And that is exactly why you are brainwashed to argue against transparency.

You're posting as "Anonymous"
What are you trying to hide?

he’s keeping leftists busy worrying about things nobody else gives a shit about. dems are spinning their wheels on this one. orange potato’s actually playing this one right.

I'm positive hes keeping them so that the house supeonas his records after months and months of effort just to prove hes paid more taxes than most presidents combined. I think he knew it would be something that his political enemies are going to go all chips in on and around election time when the payday finally arrives for them, itll be another giant bait and switch that'll show how impotent and out of touch they are and secure his reelection and a Republican landslide.

That he’s not as rich as he says he is.

How many more times are you gonna make this thread? Nobody answered you sufficiently the last hundred times.. maybe try Reddit. :)

Spam, Saw this yesterday

I've always thought it was mostly this

Why don't you post your tax returns? What do you do for work?

>russia narrative fails
>muh taxes again
Are the shills so blind that they genuinely don't see that nobody is interested in his taxes?

There is no organic interest in his taxes, and most people understand that income taxes are a drain on prosperity. How desperate.

Attached: 1513263789229.jpg (1297x742, 476K)

Fucking retard. Unironically you are dumb as shit

Explain.

Attached: 1511192480460.jpg (600x366, 47K)

He is hiding eeeeverything. But you stupid son of a bitch cant do shit about it.
Cry fag. Cry like te little bitch you arr

>shadilay
to trigger the libtards epicstyle

This.

Why don't you post your tax returns here? What are you trying to hide?

He's been an FBI informant since the 80s.

Only dumb fucking niggers think his taxes will show anything. They just want something to run on for 2020.

Whether it be him not showing his taxes or showing them and everyone using it regardless of if it is bad. They have already shown they will lie for 2 years over a nothing burger.

This is why these people inevitably will need to be shot. They don't believe in justice or what is right. They just want to employ degenerate tactics and use Trump as a justification.

Attached: b1c529z5sts21.jpg (1536x2048, 160K)

But why are young men dropping out of society to play video games?

Payments from AIPAC

His tax returns are the least of your worries kike

I don't give a fuck about the tax returns of a billionaire private citizen who became a politician. I want to see the tax returns of the politicians who became millionaires.

Possibly that he is not as rich as he claims, or that he does not do much for charities (or at least does not take the deduction or chooses causes that are not deductible). Other option would be that he enjoys how badly rustled his enemies get about it.

FYI, bitching about the moderation can result in a post being deleted.

To be fair, I am far more interested in seeing his wife naked than his taxes.

Just following up... do we have Obongo's real birth certificate yet?

Attached: hon_8_4_61_births.jpg (634x682, 241K)

Nice one, here, have some chocolate.

Attached: gourmettruffles-l.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Not only that...he said he would do it if he won.

haha. remember when you guys used to make all those trump putin russia threads? oh boy. those were the days.

Attached: PUTINPUPPET.gif (443x638, 2.85M)

Why does it matter ?
If his tax returns are so important they get released, then why don’t you take action against the ones who owe the IRS backtaxes, aka al sharpton.
Even if his tax returns come out, what does it do for you ? Does it make your life any better ?
Fuck the federal , and state governments. Everyone should pay as little to the federal and state governments that they possibly can .
I wouldn’t show my tax return , I have nothing to hide. It’s called right to privacy.
Our sitting president is still a citizen , and he Has a right to privacy as everyone does.

There is no requirement to release taxes.

Based.