Should Comics and Star Wars be banned as a whole? This culture isn’t going to stop on its own

Should Comics and Star Wars be banned as a whole? This culture isn’t going to stop on its own

Attached: 43588FD6-38BB-476F-84DA-0E5BD45E9177.jpg (621x448, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsj6NZKem3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unedited clip: youtube.com/watch?v=qsj6NZKem3I

Attached: My Movie.webm (852x480, 2.88M)

Also fuck off, we just had this thread. This cuck is married, the roastie isn't.

Attached: haha.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

stop defending the faggot
weak men should be ostracized

WHOAH there, buckaroo. That sounds dangerously fascist to me.

That’s even worse. That means this whole onions shtick is either an act or he got layed despite this. Also it doesn’t answer the question government needs to step in

I think banning things only works if the vast majority of the population supports the ban, otherwise it leads to backlash.
Ostracizing and ridiculing such behavior should be our focus.

In this day in age that’s impossible. Avengers is a cultural global event. What it needs is a hard ban and propaganda. Media has proven its negative influence what we need is the death of a insustry

Calling any man "undateable" is a pretty stupid thing to do when you consider how easy women are in general and that all it takes is a stable source of income for a guy to settle down with a up to 5/10.

And the dude works for Kotaku so there is that, it all that it takes. Should have just made fun of him without making assumptions about his social life.

Yeah, nah fuck off. Cape shit is trash, but banning it simply because you don't like it is communistic faggot talk. Suck start a 12 gauge you kike.

Communism was never tried by real white people with values

Whats wrong with cargo shorts? Ive never understood this. They have the most pockets for everything.

If you have to ban it, that means men are already lost. Seems like not a cause, but a consequence.

KEK!

>make a clone and give it a pussy so it’s masturbation
Top lel

what do you need these pockets for, sperg boy?
normal men don't need more than their phone, wallet and keys - all of which fit inside of their normal 4 pockets.
if you need to carry 20 pens, a roll of tape and a lunchbox, get a bckpack or a briefcase.

yeah

Hollywood wouldn't let it be destroyed.

Remember the 20th

Attached: 1555359821276.jpg (1000x1300, 719K)

BASEDKEK BTFO!

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>gun
>wallet
>water bottle
>cigarettes
>lighter
>phone
>keys
>any tools im currently using carrying
Its like you dont even go outside or do anything

But I like cargo shorts.

>gun
normal pockets
>wallet
normal pockets
>water bottle
backpack/briefcase for longer trips, just leave it at home for shorter trips
>cigarettes
>lighter
don't be a degenerate
>phone
>keys
normal pockets
>any tools im currently using or carrying
nobody expects you to dress fashionably for the construction site, it's about going out in public

I stuff socks in my cargo short pockets so it looks like I have a tactical need for them. It actually looks very cool.

>I care what people think about my style of dress in public
This is a very womanish mentality

>I stuff socks in my cargo short pockets so it looks like I have a tactical need for them. It actually looks very cool.

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

Autism

>implying women are the only ones who care about your looks
looks determine how people percieve you. a well-groomed man dressed in smart casual is generally seen (and treated) for positively than a neckbeard with a metal band tee and cargo shorts

If you don’t mind looking like shit in public, more power to you

Im not a neckbeard and I certanly dont think dressing like a yurofag in public is going to get you treated any differently. I not a neckbeard, I work construction and the abount of pocket space is great for everything. Also caring about the opinion s of oyhers on yourself is also a very womanish thing. Maybe if you wernt so insecure about yourself you wouldnt feel the need to make up for it in the way you dress.

name me one (1) classic masculine man who doesn't care about his appearance.
disregarding your looks is the first step towards hedonism and neetdom. people who do so will never be anything more than a construction worker.

Shut up you fucking sperg

Quality post
High keks

His wife is ugly as shit.

Struck a nerve.

Are pic cargo pants? Or is that only short pants with giant front pockets?
Women seem to like my phat calves in these.
Skinny pants or 3/4 are faggy af tho.

Attached: Capture.png (468x573, 299K)

BASEDKEK BTFO!!!!

based

Attached: 1524799266167.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

These are cargo shorts. They have the side pockets.

I don't get it I typed basedcuck not basedkek

Oh forgot about word filter fml

Shes a conservative woman and usualy they are coalburners. Google her and I guarantee it, she fucks a nog or a raghead

Attached: 220px-Richard_b_spencer_cropped_retouched.jpg (220x295, 22K)

Welcome newfag

This means the whole "have sex" or "incel" response when you criticize these sort of things (SJW movie, videogames, comics ecc) its retarded. In the end leftists started this meme so i'm not fully surprised.

Attached: leftist retards.jpg (909x728, 277K)

No you fucking retard
FOOD NEEDS LESS SHIT IN IT
BIRTH CONTROL NEEDS TO BE REMOVED

Attached: richardspencernotbeingaplant.jpg (678x381, 39K)

Coulter, Ingraham and that butterface bitch parading with guns - all racemixers.

Did this dude delete the video from his channel or respond to the drama surrounding it?

>There's someone out there for everyone.
For this guy it was his equally un-fuckable sister.

Attached: 1548293725084.gif (492x376, 339K)

>Should Comics and Star Wars be banned as a whole?

Ban birth control instead.

>Be a star wars faggot
>Want to be big on you tube for those YT bucks
>Need a video thats unoffensive and bland
>...replace bland with crying
>Upload
>Become the very embodyment of everything wrong with white men in one video.
>have an actual reason to cry
>Cries

>people who do so will never be anything more than a construction worker.
t. Doesnt have a real man job

I bet you have a jewish job, or a female one. Probably a nurse.

>censorship
Go fuck yourself

>real man job
>if you don't get sweaty and dirty in work, your not a real man!
It's nice laughing at you from my MD office with running AC

you steal dis

they look related

>Everything I don´t like should be banned.

Tell me how you are different from a sjw?

lol owned by angel embodiment of christ

Attached: goodchristian.jpg (600x552, 31K)

shes a thot, and probably a coalburner

Yes along with video games and social media and hollywood and sports and anything that keeps distracted of being what you were made to do.

All this shit has been keeping the European man docile and obedient

I just love how pathetic nerds get more pussy that most of Jow Forums. Must hurt to see people you hate are more attractive to people than you.

Fuck that pagan shit, I'll be celebrating the passover.

That man has AIDS

He looks like a based person in this clip

Attached: 8ab1e7002b24601262e3f56ccc1f1fd3c23ad47c07e63e3f5c927dc05e3dc7b7.jpg (1000x893, 122K)

Those are just normal shorts

C'mon, do doubt he was paid, and perhaps good money just for 5 minutes of disgrace. Meanwhile you are posting here for free...

You put your water bottle and your tools into cargo pants?

Did he cloned himself and made it transgender so he could marry or something?

What is this meme about khaki shorts? What else do people wear when it’s hot?

Hey, remember when Star Wars and Comics fandom was the dominion of losers and outcasts, and we all understood and accepted that without any alarm? I remember that.

Attached: sdfaf.png (750x273, 292K)

Which is why they should all be outlawed

No you faggot. Do you need the government regulating everything like some sort of faggy liberal who needs their safe space?

Attached: irl.jpg (700x357, 51K)

If it’s for the greater good of humanity as a whole then yes. Safe spaces are bad only because they can be torn down it needs to be country wide

>undateable men
>he's married
at what point do we realize that women are not able to participate in the origination or maintenance of civilization