NAFRIs

Rate these from best to worst, which of these shitskins have you interacted with?

Attached: Nafri niggers.jpg (584x309, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people#Northern_Africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off jew

They all need to be nuked as they are all subhuman filth

good friend of mine is married to a girl from Tunisia. She speaks 4 languages, went to an international school, Master's by 25, working on PhD and is a solid 9.5/10.

I'm pretty sure Tunisians are white

Most of the migrants i've seen in Europe appear to be Berbers, i've never seen Egyptians. Unless they're Berbers too?

Egypt is livable in the tourist zones. Fuck the rest.

Aren't most of the migrants/refugees in Germany Moroccans and Algerians?

Feels good to be berber

Attached: large.jpg (500x437, 64K)

that is not the correct map of Morocco
REEEEEEEE

Can work with the Arabs and barbs sometimes tier

Tunisia
Morocco
Egypt
Libya

Shit tier

Algeria
West S
Sudan

The rest of non white Africa

no turks are number one

Fuck Algayria and Moroccock

Most Berbers and North Africans look like Mulattos

The Egyptians I've met are usually based. Fuck the rest.

Many berbers have some Sub-Saharan and Arab admixture, that's why they look like mulattos. However there are berber tribalists like my family who does not mix and keep their blood pure from any other DNA.

Attached: fuckthemutts.png (1601x1321, 926K)

You're in the minority though i'm assuming. The vast majority of Moroccans i've seen look like Mulattos with the rare exception from time to time.

I agree, most Moroccans will have 1 to 5% Sub-Saharan admixture.

Average DNA make up of northern Moroccans:

75% Berber DNA
10-20% Iberian DNA
1-5% Sub-Saharan DNA

Yeah, no. Olive skin maybe, sure. Maybe in the south.

Attached: d12-Moroccan-Students-to-Attend-NASA-Space-Camp.jpg (960x715, 368K)

>Algeria
>Shit tier

Attached: file.png (937x1171, 1.37M)

Look at the Sudanese, they all look like they're mulattos if not straight up niggers.

Sudanese are niggers and not North Africans, don't even get why Sudan is listed as a nafri country.

found the Algerian

This. Western Sahara is an algerian meme.

Attached: bernard-lugan_1603041520090108.jpg (900x600, 59K)

In Germany we only got the filth and subhumans. They are all insects who need to be exterminated. It's so bad that their home countries don't want to take them back

Tunisia is not bad

Morocco > Egypt > Tunisia > Western Sahara > Libya > Sudan > Alg*ria

>Look at the Sudanese, they all look like they're mulattos if not straight up niggers.

Sudanese are not us.

Attached: 45275516_349306475639783_2573789157545278945_n.webm (640x640, 1.27M)

they look like spics

Most people agree that Sudanese are North Africans, they are Arab/Mulatto

Sudanese are mostly Sub-Saharans with some North African or Arab DNA. They're not North Africans though, Sudan is in the Eastern parts of Africa.

Attached: sudanese.png (1218x667, 587K)

Interesting, I wonder why most of them call themselves Arabs or North Africans?

yes it is

Attached: 1554235218272.png (420x420, 65K)

West Sahara is based, it's a fallout new vegas wild west wasteland where you could gun down nigs and as long as no one who speaks English seen you do it it's fair game, and if somone does see you do it just kill them as well

a complete shithole, all of it

N U K E
A
F
R
I
S

Been to Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Egypt.

Moroccans are unbareable in their country and in other countries, they are just the worst people in general.
Algerians are super nice and friendly in their countries, those in europe are utter scum.
Egyptians are okay.

Are Moroccans or Algerians worse? They seem to be the ones infesting Germany.

fake news :^)

Attached: maroc.jpg (1140x440, 419K)

No one likes sub saharans not even other sub saharans

Hard to diferrentiate. Regarding the crime rates, they are on par and have the highest overall crime rate. 46% ! of all algerians, tunesians and moroccans in Saxony are convicted felons. (If you don't count old people, kids and women, the rate is probably 2/3)

I talked to an algerian and he said, europe is stupid to let that happen. They know the will be persecuted severely in Algeria for even having a knife in public, but they know some faggots in German will defend them anyway. Algerians in Algeria actually feel ashamed of what their compatriots are doing in europe.

I visited Egypt ~20years ago - everyone had their hand out for bribes/tips all the time - very tiresome.
And the smog in Cairo was worse then every European city I have ever been in.

Any experience with Libyans,Sudanese or Egyptians? or are they not common in Germany?

I've watched plenty of videos about people going to Egypt, exact same complaints. People always wanting bribes and shit, and people trying to sell you shit.

There was a huge scandal in my state. Nearly every sudanese """refugee""" was having multiple identities to fraud social welfare. The state agency managing this didn't publish that, because they were afraid of beeing called racist. One brave woman was investigating on their own. Got fired.
Can't make this shit up.

Those sudanese get prosecuted now though. It cost the tax payer of my state millions.

Libyans are not prevelant at all. Egyptians are mostly christians and alright, apart from the occasional white women hunter, that tricked a 40yo obese women into marrying him for the passport.

Attached: fungipicking.jpg (854x570, 239K)

That's France. Germany has mostly Turks, Iraqis, and Afghanis.

Egyptians are like 100,000 here
They are generally better than Moroccans and both are miles above niggers

leaf tier thread

How are Iraqis and Afghans, are they nigger tier?

Are there more niggers than NAFRIs in Italy or vice versa?

Algerians in the EU are criminal shits.

and what about those who stayed at home? Who cares, we have to deal with that who came here.

The vast majority of them are pure black.

None of the so called refugees even entered Hungary, right?

It' s africa, they are all niggers.

What about the Syrians, Levantines, Turks and Pakis? The more footage I look at, it seems actual Syrians are a minority of the people flooding in.

nafris by far, lots of moroccans and egyptians, all north africans combined make 1% of the total population, while niggers make 0,5%

I was watching this documentary earlier of the Sicilian mafia and Nigerian mafia now actively fighting, lol. I'm assuming most of these people are in Sicily? Are niggers truly worse than Moroccans? All of the horror stories I hear coming from Europe have to do with Moroccans or Algerians.

Really depends. Christian and Ezidi Syrians are just normal people. Kurdish Syrians are mostly okay also, they sometimes even have hot girls. Sunnis are absolute scum.
Same goes for Lebanese. Shia and Sunnis are shit, christians are okay.
Turks are doing a lot better these days, but younger generation is still full of idiots.Some girls are also hot.
Pakis we don't really have. As they are discount poos and also muslims, nothing nice to say about them.

Attached: 1539896452829.png (260x424, 164K)

>Ezidi Syrians are just normal people
They worship the devil don't they?

of these countries, I only know one egyptian I have to do group work with in Uni and he is a colossal faggot
keeps talking to me in half english half arabic
got upset the other day I wouldn't let him do any work because he is too incompetent and it would compromise my final grade
sounds and even kind of looks like colonel gaddafi
made him grab some nettles once because he didn't know what they were, was pretty amusing to watch
overall very camp narcissistic shithead from a shithole country

bkth are dispersed all over the territory, there are more in the north because it is more populated.
niggers are more barbarians, north africans are more organized

Seems like Moroccans and Algerians are really bad as they say. Are they on the same tier as the niggers though?

nafri = mulattiod monkey larping as arabs

Attached: Nafris actually believe this.png (778x516, 666K)

Morocco>Egypt>Algeria>Tunisia>Libya>Sudan>western sahara

Sadly it is not true.
You maybe heard about 2016 happening.
That was the first time when we had to meet them.
Then in 2018 started leaking the system because they arrived with EU visas and with EU scholar programms "legally". Now in the capital (Budapest) especially in the inner zones (5-6-7-8) there is *lots from these. Obviously this not equal with the western european cities average numbers, but we meet with them daily basis and it's already more than enough for us. Predicting a not wanted tendency.

they are far worse than niggers desu

Nuke it completely.

That's what muslims would tell you. They believe in one god. Their highest angel is identified by muslims as beeing the devil. But I guess muslims will believe every shit some buttfuck islamic """scholar""" will tell them
I mean, drinking camel milk, is actually a recommended behaviour, as stated by muhammad

Muslims often are very narcissistic, so i'm not surprised. We have to deal with p*kis here.

I'm surprised most of the Egyptians in Germany in Christian, I thought Egyptians were Muslims

All of them are garbage, Kill all nafri men but save superior nafri women
Have one in my University that keeps wearing yoga pants and her ass jumps all over the place
I'll probably end up raping her
Can you fucking stop you cringy faggot

10-15 Million egyptians are coptic christians

North Africans are berbers, that guy has a dominant Arab and Sub-Saharan admixture.

Tunisia
Egypt
Libya
Morocco
Algeria
Sudan

Shut the fuck up you christcuck, you fucking Egyptian loser living in Jordan. I hope ISIS will blow your christcuck brains out, you fucking shitskin scum. KILL ALL ARABS, GOD BLESS ISIS. YOU FUCKING ARABS DESERVE A FUCKING GENOCIDE.

Culturally :
Egypt > Morocco > Tunisia > Libya > Algeria

(W. Sahara is a meme, idk what the fuck is over there)

And their women :
Morocco > Algeria > Tunisia, from what i've experienced.

Sudan is a nigger country.

>caring about ar*bs

Not even once.

Attached: 56436557_135694340818930_2246062679287730721_n.jpg (450x555, 233K)

based Jordanian BVLL
>North Africans are berbers
sure you are, mulattoid mongrel. Pic related, you

Attached: average nafri mulattoid ape.jpg (683x1024, 286K)

now let's compare the average north apefrican monkey to the average arab

Attached: average arab.jpg (600x302, 31K)

Thats Arab and nigger genes there, you filthy nigger.

Looks like a Pajeet

sure they did mulattoid mongrelized beast

Attached: 1504390284678.jpg (768x1024, 503K)

for the benefit of our friends, let's post a few more north african mulattoid monkeys.
Pure berber genes!

Attached: 1537877436700.jpg (236x360, 23K)

Do you get a lot of poos or any others coming in as "refugees"?

Is this mulatto president Barack Obama? Nope! It's a based and totally caucasian nafri

Attached: 1537877526540.jpg (876x888, 133K)

average nafri monkey

Attached: 1510338805452.jpg (1300x954, 242K)

You're posting pictures of niggers. Who said there are no niggers in North Africa? The point is, niggers are not indigenous north Africans like me and those who kept their lineage pure. I'm an indigenous North African, a real aboriginal African and a native to North Africa unlike the Arabs and the niggers.

>christcuck
>Egyptian loser living in Jordan
Can you fucking end your misery you inbred faggot?
You are not berber, All of us got raped to death by Arabs, I'm a fucking green eyed ginger and if I do a DNA test I won't get 100% european or whatever
If you get 100% berber then you family has been living in a cave for the last 2000 years just inbreeding

The conection of Maghrebins - specially Moroccans and Sub-Saharan africans - The truth

>Numerous communities of DARK-skinned peoples are present in North Africa, some dating from prehistoric communities. Others are descendants of the historical Trans-Saharan trade in peoples and/or, and after the Arab invasions of North Africa in the 7th century, DESCENDANTS of slaves from the Arab Slave Trade in North Africa
>In the 18th century, the Moroccan Sultan Moulay Ismail "the Bloodthirsty" (1672–1727) raised a corps of 150,000 BLACK slaves, called his BLACK Guard, who coerced the country into submission.

>due to the patriarchal nature of Arab society, Arab men, including during the slave trade in North Africa, enslaved more BLACK women than men. They used more BLACK female slaves in domestic service and agriculture than males.

>The men interpreted the Qur'an to permit sexual relations between a male MASTER and his female SLAVE OUTSIDE of marriage (see Ma malakat aymanukum and sex), leading to MANY MIXED-race children.
>When an enslaved woman became pregnant with her Arab master's child, she was considered as umm walad or "mother of a child", a status that granted her PRIVILEGED rights.
>The child was given rights of inheritance to the father's property, so MIXED-race children could share in any wealth of the father.

>Because the society was patrilineal, the children took their FATHERS' SOCIAL status at birth and were born FREE.

>Some succeeded their fathers as RULERS, such as Sultan Ahmad al-Mansur, who ruled Morocco from 1578 to 1608. He was not technically considered as a mixed-race child of a slave; his mother was Fulani and a concubine of his father. Such TOLERANCE for BLACK persons, even when technically "free", was not so common in Morocco.
In English Wiki - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people#Northern_Africa

7 . All of them.

t. rapebaby/mutt

Congrats on not fucking monkeys for 12000 years. Europeans need North Africa as a buffer against niggers. Find the Templars and ask them to finance coups that install you as emperor. Nobody cares that you're incompetent, all that matters is you're white and Christian.

MOORoccans are in partucular mulattoes.
The ancestors of the Moorocco Royal Family are in fact sub-saharan people

Attached: 1506341910423.jpg (390x330, 38K)

t. pure berber aryan

Attached: 1505316905179.jpg (560x371, 53K)

No. So far this year. It was 10.000 syrians, both 4k iraqis and nigerians. Then turkey, iran and afghanistan.
Poos aren't even in top 10

>pure berber heritage! Not a single drop of negroid blood!

Attached: 1508079822544.jpg (700x466, 92K)

>literally inbred

No wonder Afro-American mulattoes think that Moors were black. Because they are right and they are really are.

Attached: 1425552545530.jpg (400x300, 30K)

I knocked up a Tunisian girl once. I lost contact with her.

How are Iraqis? I don't hear much about them.

Mohamed Benyamna aka Booder

Attached: 1504449210852.jpg (683x1024, 263K)