You know what to do

You know what to do

Attached: 48C421D0-5572-4972-8EBF-623F527D5E8C.jpg (1125x1165, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-47959313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're gonna put a minaret on it to show solidarity for muslims

we need to put a swastika at the top of the spire.

I'm confused, do they not remember what the original looked like? Also why does France get the say, the reconstruction of the church should be the domain of the church.

BLACK SUN

Just stick a V2 rocket platform on there and launch it straight up tbqh fammilams

Attached: notra dame in 20 years.jpg (768x432, 25K)

Unrelated to post, whats it like living in my family's home country?

Attached: 1555429498289.jpg (1504x1000, 225K)

redesign proposal

Attached: 1f4cdc35582953.56fc36b8323ce.jpg (1200x675, 387K)

>when you fuck up and forgot to save the file in Autodesk

Or, they could redesign it to be even simpler.

Attached: download.jpg (469x347, 10K)

Kek. This is unironically looks quite.. interesting. If someone would push for this re-design in real life I would of course personally burn him at the stake.

>forgot that you're using a cracked version
>send crash report to Autodesk

Attached: Kiira5.jpg (235x300, 7K)

WHO the fuck runs that country
make a contest out of building that spire?
What a bunch of fucking clowns.

Just go hire competent people and rebuild the spire as it was or only with small tasteful modifictions.

contest. What is wrong with these assholes

its the only way they can get a moon and star on the notre dame

theres gonna be some sort of "one world race" bullshit theme screenshot this.

Attached: DmCv9C3X4AMVnKc.jpg (1200x675, 146K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

No, a swastika won’t work. We need to do something much more subtle than that. I’m sure they’re only going to consider appropriate suggestions so we need something that isn’t too over the top, but still makes our presence known.

I picked that up later I'm a little slow

ya they will actually put a minaret on there

ok. Alright. Not bad. Just when you thought we couldn't sink lower.

How about a clown nose?

>implying it wont be just redesigned in the most ugly way possible by jews

The meme flag is right.

Attached: 15447678_1.jpg (697x750, 106K)

Needs more towers.

Attached: notre-towers.jpg (1501x844, 212K)

it will probably be some bullshit like turning it into a mixed faith center

eventually having a single religion place of worship will be illegal

Attached: acf18990f3fe095a9c6b609d4bfd8a26--adobe-architecture-sacred-architecture.jpg (236x354, 16K)

>redesign
JUST BUILD THE MOTHERFUCKING SPIRE AGAIN YOU GODDAMNED KIKES, WHAT NEEDS TO CHANGE

Attached: 686E43CF-2B1C-4F0B-8718-9660C7CD889A.jpg (598x436, 18K)

Inb4 call to prayer tower

/thread

This. These people are morons.

Make a benis :-DDD

A huge statue of a knight of the crusades

Why cant they just build it to be as it was? Why does everything need to be "improved" when in reality they take all the character out of it and make it the same as everything else

>eventually religion will be illegal

ftfy

Attached: tumblr_mxd90s0bT91spkpoco1_400.gif (400x307, 864K)

Attached: fixed.jpg (962x1108, 406K)

>(((hold contest)))

we all know where this is going

Attached: sfdac.jpg (800x533, 67K)

Attached: StatueUrbanII.jpg (664x787, 299K)

The spire was a 19th century addition during a previous restoration, it's not as historic as the roof, which will probably be restored exactly as it was.

So long as they keep it Gothic, it'll be alright. If they raise some modernist Jewish nonsense, then I hope it burns down again.

give sticky jan jans

Attached: basedboy.jpg (623x702, 94K)

But what was wrong with it? Why does it need to be redesigned?

I'm really curious to see how this "restoration" turns out. That's like Dark Age peasants discussing how to better rebuild a Roman aqueduct, unwilling to admit they have no clue how to even approach such a problem. The West has largely lost its mastery over beauty and quality, since the World Wars. Not to mention our absolute lack of willpower, which always limits us to whatever takes the least effort or resistance.

>Western countries
>banning any religion except Christianity
Pick one.

Lets be honest, they will just put a large cell tower on it for 5g.

It was Christian.

>Notre Bong

Attached: Smile!.jpg (300x216, 12K)

The star of david

>the 19th century isn't history and shouldn't be preserved, only older shit, which wont survived because you kikes keep redesigning everything that's under 200 years old.
Really makes ya think.

In before BBC dildo spire

I vote St. Joan of Arc. A Cathlic hero and anyone who opposes can be accused of sexism.

Yes a big fukin Knight!

He should have a stern look too!

Attached: chad.jpg (618x410, 47K)

This all makes me think of it as an inside job.

OLD GOOD
NEW BAD

This.

You know, there's a good chance it was.

Attached: 632E0F252F7F40E5B523E0FF7F778DD3.jpg (927x8136, 1.78M)

Why my peanus weenus of course

Nothing was wrong with it, it's just doesn't have the historic provenance of the rest of the structure.

The original spire was smaller, and removed between 1786 and 1800. The one which fell the other day had a statue of a saint which resembled the architect who designed it. So if anything the new spire won't have vanity built into it.

I'm sure it was. They ruled out foul play before they knew where or how it started. That's like ruling out murder before you find a body.

Then they should design the new one after the original one

Like you, I don't believe non-Catholics should have a say in the way it's designed.

What was wrong with the old one. Not diverse or gender queer enough?

The other thing is how quickly some billionaries pledged so much money for rebuilding it. One would think it's a good thing that privates pledge money into these initiatives, but one doesn't give that amount of money in a whim.
Very suspicious indeed.

>Nothing was wrong with it
Great.

>what was wrong with it?

It was beautiful, took great effort and skill, and had little practical purpose. It reminded us that there is more to life than just lazy materialistic pursuits, and this is not a message compatible with out modern "civilization".

Attached: Beauty.jpg (1144x717, 101K)

Do you want the pope or the French archbishop under him to make that decision, either? May as well as call it a mosque right now.

Attached: stay_outta_my_friggin_pool.jpg (664x848, 108K)

I believe it's owned by the Church anyway, France has fuck all to say about the design

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
WE MUST FUCKING DO SOMETHING OTHERWISE SOME RETARDED JEW WILL
RUIN NOTRE DAME WITH HIS RETARDED ARCHITECTURE

pic related. I wonder what it will be like worshipping inside of Churchy McJewsControlTheWorld?

Attached: 1DD06CB8-BEA6-492E-ACB6-619721FB2696.gif (196x181, 474K)

OLD IDENTITY
NEW ROOTLESS

>essentially a giant stone trinket
>not a materialistic pursuit
I mean I get it's an important part of european culture, but how is a big fancy building not a materialistic pursuit like a big fancy car or a big fancy gold chain?

It was 100% an inside job to give tax cuts for the elite and multinational corporations, and at the same time distracting the French from the Yellow Vest movement.

“Mr Philippe promised "every euro paid for the construction of Notre-Dame will serve this purpose and nothing else", while also announcing a tax reduction for those donating towards the reconstruction.”

bbc.com/news/world-europe-47959313

Correct.

And this is the shit that pisses me off about the media/online sites. If anyone was to openly question this, they are attacked as extreme wacko conspiracy theorists that are a "danger to society". I've already seen a ton of articles about this. And for the most part people are sheep. But anyone who so much as asks a question they are publically destroyed

What about NEW construction methods, but with OLD outward style?

Attached: hmmmmm.gif (220x206, 84K)

See my post It’s a scam to give tax reduction to billionaires and multinational companies

design proposal

Attached: Notre_dame.jpg (3916x3536, 2.6M)

Attached: notre dame 2.jpg (1165x700, 98K)

April 15, 1936, The beginning of the Great Revolt.

The great revolt was a nationalist uprising by Palestinian Arabs in Mandatory Palestine against the British administration of the Palestine Mandate, demanding Arab independence and the end of the policy of open-ended Jewish immigration and land purchases with the stated goal of establishing a "Jewish National Home".

Attached: 1.jpg (480x270, 25K)

Based. At least no fake crocodile tears like every other normie.

Put a gigantic statue of Charles Martel slaying a moor on top of it.

>I believe it's owned by the Church anyway
Well shit.

It's going to be designed by a 36yo Ugandan refugee while the Pope sucks on his toes.

Based

We could model it so it casts the black sun on the ground on a certain time
They would never know until its build

Attached: Notre_dame.jpg (3916x3536, 2.6M)

>redesign

fucking (((architects)))

noice add a few planes and we have a winner chicken dinner.

Statue of Godfrey of Boullion. French knight, captured Jerusalem during the First Crusade leading to the establishment of the Kingdom of Jersusalem. Refused to be king, but was it’s first ruler.
Or as the Swede suggested, make into benis :DDD

Attached: D90A243E-89C7-401E-B37C-284BE531A288.jpg (388x500, 52K)

I will personally fly to france and burn the thing down again if that happens.

KEK

lets put le kekistani flag on it! XDDD

A cathedral like this is never truly finished.
Buildings like Notred Dame or the Cathedral of Cologne took literal centuries to built to sompletion, then still had constant additions and small changes. Even today, segments are constantly renewed.
A building like this always reflects the spirit of the society that builds it, becasuse no cathedral is ever truly finished. If it begins to look like shit, this is a result of the society sorrounding it being shit.
Cathedrals are not static or remain unchanged through the centuries, . they were never intended to be.

t. worked as a restorer on the cathedral of cologne

Attached: E8828EAB-CAEE-4259-853A-5D278CE76F93.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

What a grand way to install a minaret and say "Well, that's what the people wanted."

The church is government-owned.

Sadly, no one know what de builllon looked like, as he lived in a time before realistic paintings were a thing.

they cant do that

I'm voting minaret.

they are going to turn it into some disgusting amalgamation of all religions and modern architecture...

One's worldview is partly shaped by its direct environment. If everything is designed to take the least possible effort and resources, like our modern piles of concrete boxes and glass dildos, those who live in such an environment will be inspired to hold a similar perspective on life - that is, a "modern" outlook.

If architecture was marked by the pursue of excellence and longevity, however, then one gets a very different idea. A sportscar or a nigger's gold-chain are not made to last a thousand years, or carefully crafted by inspired artists. If they do reflect a people's spirit and culture, it is only in the most horrible of ways. These are strictly individualistic, vapid displays of wealth, in contrast to the supra-personal, timeless greatness of a true, disinterested work of art. Comparing an industrial product to Notre Dame is just outrageous.

JUST BUILD A MOSQUE TOWER TO FUCK WITH THE GOYEM, LUUUL

I bet nobody would bat an eye if they actually did that.

Attached: bbe.png (1024x1024, 91K)