The goyim cigarette

>the goyim cigarette
>the aryan vape
When did you realise vaping was redpilled?

Attached: IMG_20190417_171254.jpg (2410x2919, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/52946-popcorn-lung-chemical-diacetyl-found-in-vape-juice
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

6 years back

What’s your opinion on ((( Juul )))? I’m still chucking on my RDA+DNA 250 mod

Jewll sucks

Based

Isn't there still health risks with vaping?

Gake * Fay

Negligible

Did you smoke before vaping? As someone who's a non-smoker, it seems like a bad idea to vape for me. Nicotine dependency and all that.

Yeah, I smoked before vaping. Yeah, it'd be pointless for you to vape. Look, I'm looking for an bf. Wanna fugg you dirty little leaf?

It's better for you, but it would be better to stop being a nicotine fiend.
I just got rid of mine. My hands are no longer shake, I'm a much better shot. I don't feel like a zombie anymore. My motivation to actually accomplish things is back.
Try it anons, try going a few days without it. It's difficult but I think you will realize that it is worth it.

I only top, that cool with you?

Nah, ghosted

I smoked for 5 years and Vaped for 2. Vaping really helped me step down the nicotine and quit

God damn it all to hell. We've been together for like three and a half minutes and we've already broken up. I finally understand why gay men have so many partners over a lifetime.

>m'lady
>tips mouthfedora

Try it, stick with 3mg juice. I've been vaping for 4 years and I don't get withdrawal or cravings.

>mouthfedora
top kek

I stopped smoking with e-cigarettes, so it‘s good for that I‘d say
cigarettes>tobacco>ecig with nicotine>ecig without nicotine>stop

Don’t do this. I vape 3mg all day and have immediate withdrawals and sleep problems. Well atleast I’m not smoking like before

It is 100% retarded to vape if you don’t smoke

Rolling tobacco is stronger than normal ciggies.

I'm still rocking a sigelei 150. juul uses toxic flavoring additives

>please tell a former smoker over years anything about cigarettes and tobacco
nontheless this was a psychological plan I made to reduce the amount of cigarettes I smoke. beside there are different tobaccos and strengths and you can add filters making them equal to cigarettes but less accessible

People have different tolerance to nicotine. So yeah, op might get fucked but saying it's retarded is a bit of a stretch.
Nicotine has a pretty nice sedative/stimulant effect.

Fuck that gay shit, I smoke cigars.

>Inhaling atomized glycol

Attached: 1541152505713.jpg (330x245, 66K)

Been wondering about Juul because I want to quit smoking. I've had other vapes that were either too big or kept leaking in my pocket or just tasted like shit.

Colleague had this. It smells like literal shit. Pretty sure normal cigarettes are healthier

The only reason to vape is to get off of cigarettes and nicotine. You're supposed to stop vaping too after you step yourself off.

What a shame. Will look into other options then. I just want to quit smoking.

It looks like you are sucking on a robots dick.

stop being addicted to nicotine, get addicted to coffee or running everyday

Attached: 1554140920592.png (891x489, 26K)

I dont vape because I am not putting that unregulated chink shit from an unregulated device in my body but I do work at a vape shop and practically all my customers are people who started vaping never touching smokes. Its just a marketing ploy

Last time i was a bit informed about starter vapes endura t18 were big, but thats 2 years ago. Still have my vtc mini and an rdta i bought 3 years ago, its not like smoking, but it helped me to quit after 17 years rolling cigarretes.

I'd much rather smoke cigs than vape. Vaping accessories are much more complex and take too much fucking effort to find what you want and customize it.

I don't smoke either BTW, although I'd take some suggestions for cigs if you had some helpful info.

They aren't great. I've got a secodhand one I keep a pack of pods for, just in case of emergencies. If I was running low on juice and the shop I planned to restock at on my way to work was closed, I have the Juul as a fallback. If I have to make a trip to the corner store to get milk and realize I left my mod at home and a nicotine fit hits, I have the Juul as a backup. It's just in my shirt pocket at all times now, for contingencies.

But it could never be my primary system, it's only marginally better than the old cigalikes like Blu or Njoy that used cartomizer+battery.

get a real vape then with battery holder. get a basic flavor and nicotine. mix it and reduce the nicotine level gradually until you only have zero. get a really bad flavor. I had some coffee flavor, it was senseless to vape it for the flavor, so I stopped

Thanks, I'll look into those. I just want something compact instead of those robot dick looking ones my coworker had. Used to roll my cigs too but they leave a bad stain on your fingers.

Lucky Strike cigs

I actually had great success with nicotine patches and toothpicks. Only started smoking again when I became homeless. The self improvement threads here had helped me quit smoking and drinking until then.

There is nothing redpilled about replacing cigarettes with vaping. I have seen so many people say "to get off cigarettes I'll start vaping" but then they never stop vaping afterwards and end up just vaping all the time. While I do agree that cigarettes are arguably worse for you because of the poisons and what not, vaping is not much better or a "healthier option". Even when someone is vaping they are taking in all of the chemicals used to make the different flavors, still inhaling smoke into their lungs which is never a good thing, and some agree or disagree that vaping causes popcorn lungs but why take the risk?

I have heard some success stories of people quitting smoking through vaping but it is very few. Most people just replace cigarettes with e-cigarettes and never try to actually quit and some even think that now that they are smoking a "healthier" cigarette they don't have to.

inverse.com/article/52946-popcorn-lung-chemical-diacetyl-found-in-vape-juice

Attached: duncanhunter.jpg (750x741, 52K)

The steam sales must have got him.

I made my own juice from US sourced ingredients with MSDS sheets, that I actually read. But you're not wrong when it comes to most people and even I didn't build my own coils. I gotta say I'm surprised about your customers not coming from a smoking background tho.

Get a refillable salt nicotine device over freebase to quit smoking. I got a voopoo drag (freebase) and with 6mg juice I was hitting it constantly to get a fix. Salt nic comes in 35 or 50mg, Juul was the first to use salt nic and became popular because they hit similarly to a cig but the prefilled cartridges are expensive and only come in a few flavors. Last week I got a Smoke Nord which can use salts and it's refillable so there's a bunch of flavors available. It's great and just a few hits keeps me good for an hour at least.

I always thought of something for vaping. Rather than using the normal liquid for it that has the nicotine and whatever else, is it possible to have the bare minimal of what's needed to make it all nicely vaporized (water and I think something else) and simply put mint oil or the likes in it? Mint is good for you and smells good. You could still use the douche flute but not kill yourself.

smoked since highschool...10-15 years later around the time my 2nd was born (and it was fn cold outside) I made the switch to vape...haven't had cig since. salt nic is where it's at now....small device..discrete. only take 1-3 draws...uses far less oil....dont have 16 gigawatts of lithium in my pocket.

ALSO....the chinese are the one profiting in the vape market all the devices are amazon daily deals level garbage.

Yeah, the expense was why I held off on buying a Juul when I had the chance.

Here in Canada there was a big stink over the JUUL because it appealed to kids. It was a USB stick you could smoke and hide on your person at school. It became popular because of social media and teenagers were getting their hands on them to look cool. So I'm not surprised the clients weren't previous smokers, it's just trendy to a lot of people.

the lost vape "orion dna" is legit

December, havent smoked a cigs since.
Have noticed zero changes in health so far. (I wasnt unhealthy to begin with)

Lol first time a leaf has ever been top

Lel, last time I saw 88vape being sold it was in an ASDA and was stupidly cheap

just remember, there's always one leaf at the top of the pile.

Juuls hit well and gave me buzz even after packaday. Only has 1 good flavor and extremely overpriced pods. Get Suorin Drop instead. Buy nic salt and a few carts. Will get a couple months out of $30-40

Checked and did laugh at that you fucking leaf.

>This entire thread
classic vape nation

Mint gang

takes a couple of years to really tell....really wish the sense of smell hadnt came back

Yeah, try stopping.. see what happens. Fucking dumb idiot.

Yes, user. That. Glycol was the favored medium to suspend albuterol in for asthma nebulizers, you can totally atomize it and inhale it. There is no cause for concern.

Find a rebuildable mouth to lung tank and get some nicotine salt based e liquid. 2 good hits off of 50mg per ml should have your head swimming. Super easy to quit smoking like this.

There was a report from a local.school that girls were sucking dick for juul pods.

E-liquids containing diacetyl are speculated to cause "popcorn lung". Avoid e-liquids containing this chemical.

Popcorn lung used to be a thing but not anymore. Whatever they put in ejuice that caused it isn't used anymore. Other than that nobody really knows yet since it's so new. I quit smoking like a year ago and i still vape. My lung capacity is definitely improved.

kek. Gen Z will definitely save us.

I use a juul because it doesn't produce the faggot ass massive vape clouds that make you look like a chode of the highest order.

Vaping is for faggots with no hair on their sacks.

Attached: vaporfi-top-e-juice-flavors-diacetyl.png (466x400, 33K)

I work in a shithole country 6 months out of the year. I don't bring my vape because their custom agents might fuck me.
I may be an anomaly, but I know I don't get cravings.

Attached: Popcorn-lung.png (1920x2560, 151K)

actually i have noticed smells i havent in years

not pleasant ones

putting any vapor in your lungs should cause microscopic pools where bacteria can puddle and grow causing slow unoticable long term damage. i came up with this right now i dont know shit about lungs but it sounds like it would work this way.

I juul. You have to be retarded to actually inhale oils with free base nicotine synthezised in Chinese factories.
Come at me poorfags.

Attached: 7485629.jpg (1242x1126, 193K)

>Cringe thread.
>Not politics.
Sage

Iv never smoked a cigarette but since I started smoking juul vapes my lungs burn every time I breath in and it's slowly getting worse but I can't stop smoking it. I smoke around 1 pod per day

>l
like water vapor?

thats different, this stuff is sticky and takes weeks to cough up, like those thc pens. water is a different animal why even bring that up? im talking about vapors people smoke who the fuck smokes water. anyways im smart you should listen to what i have to teach. man i really hope theres no pictures of people smoking water on the internet.

It can sort of promote fungal infections in that way.

>vaping juul without being a smoker
Also, 1 pod is the equivalent of 1 pack of cigarettes, are you fucking retarded?

>this stuff is sticky and takes weeks to cough up
Glycerole and propylenglycole will not stay in lungs though. They are immediately absorbed by cells and burnt in Krebbs cycle. 20 min after vaping there is no more either of them in your body.

I don't know I just like the way it makes me feel. I usually puff on it till I feel dizzy then I stop for a little while. Ill try switching to the 3% cartridges I guess. Do you think its the vapor making my lungs feel like this or just the high nicotine?

He means dip. Like chewing tobacco

Copenhagen master race

1 pod only equals one pack? How much are they each? I can buy a cheap pack of cigs for about $8.

Dip is disgusting. Snus is much better.

16% nic my dude?

fuuuuuck that

It's the nicotine dude. Smoke a cigarette and you'll get the same feeling, but even more so, faster, because tobacco alkaloids aid in the rapid absorption of nicotine.

Probably a combo of both. Maybe you can quit soon? I'm about to go out for a cig myself but really, as much as I love them I admit they they are horrible for the health of your body and wallet.

About $4 a pod, give or take.
It's not sub-ohm, 16% if totally reasonable. Actually, when I got my first tank and mod and started going sub-ohm, I initially used 16% juice in it. I thought it was fine until I loaned some of my juice to a co-worker who had run out, and it damn near killed him. That's when I realized I was pushing it with the nicotine and I should probably dial it down a bit. Gradually stepped down to 6%.

Kind of a dumb question, but to the people who do vape ITT, do you get stereotyped? Like the (((H3H3))) vape nation, dude bro subaru drivers who vape, and shit like that?

Nicotine is only extremely addictive when taken with MAOI’s found naturally in tobacco. Vapes don’t contain MAOI’s so you mostly don’t need to worry about addiction.

The news here said it was addictive and the teenagers in school were getting hooked on nicotine from it. I know, I know, trusting the msm.

It’s still slightly addictive but similar to like coffee. Also name something teenagers won’t get “hooked on”.

I started at 18mg with shitty 650mAh eGo batteries and shitty cartomizers back circa 2013.

Nobody seems to care nowadays, it's been normalized. When I was one of the early adopters people talked mad shit and then within a year most of them were doing it too. Some were successful, others weren't re: quitting cigarettes. I was always a courteous vaper though (just like I was a courteous smoker) so I never was a big cloud-blowing dick to anybody in inappropriate places at inappropriate times or being an attention whore with it because it was "cool".

If you want I can hit you with some sources if you’re interested. Nicotine actually decreases risk of dementia and is a potent nootropic

Smoking is the big gay

$8 a pack? Damn, it's like $ 2.5 here.
The pods are like 30 a pack of 4

Yeah, I find a nice rolled cigarette and some atmospheric music greatly enhances my writing.