This board wouldn't exist if you all started having sex.Prove me wrong

This board wouldn't exist if you all started having sex.Prove me wrong.

Attached: seks.jpg (260x325, 10K)

>Prove me wrong.
Okay, this is a board for political discussion and about how the west and its people are going through a slow cultural and spiritual death. Random sex won't fix that, in fact it's part of the problem. Marriages and babies will help but the very concept of having a family and being monogamous is under relentless attack on all cultural fronts and has been for about half a century.

I have sex a few times a week with my GF and I am still here. Shut up, Bulgarian. You're not even white.

This isn't Jow Forums

I fuck all the time. It’s the fact that my culture and my people are being destroyed, and nothing will ever contain the fire that burns within me because of that.

Getting laid, or having 1000 Yang bux doesn’t stop little white kids getting thrown from balconies by niggers. It doesn’t stop spics from raping and murdering white women.

>thotposting
>haha only sex makes a person valuable

Yeah I think I'm putting sage in the old options field

True, so get me a girlfriend

You can't conceive of having interests beside copulation because you really don't get any yourself. Prove -me- wrong.

People get even more conservative when getting married and having children so no.

Sexual intercourse won't stop me from questioning my country's political circumstances. You're objectively a lesser being for thinking all there is in life is sex. Hell, you don't even believe in those words you typed, do you? You're just baiting like a little bitch. It's okay though, because I have way too much time on my hands and I saved your dumb shit.

I’m having sex right now.
With your nigga mom

Where does this meme come from that right wing men are incels? Have you seen the average woke white boi? Skinnyfat, low test, low self esteem, depressed, too pussified to talk to women, to pussified to stand up to the women who allow them to lazily thrust into them once every few months (upon redemption of Good BF Points of course,) etc.
The whole “incel” thing comes off as largely an act in projection.

Attached: 47164627-F6B7-4CD0-93F9-07BE4C86DE87.png (496x426, 173K)

I masturbate every Morning into a fleshlight and I Still come here.
Sex causes CO2 emissions and that is a bad thing for the climate.

You might be right, I'm working on it though get off my back

I have sex and even family with my own kids. I'm still here as much as when i were still incel. Pol is precious.

Attached: 1352598455783.jpg (534x700, 284K)

This guys face disgusts me, and he looks British

Attached: 1554948648534.jpg (473x355, 156K)

OP is right. I used to read a lot about world history, human biodiversity, political theory and even FBI crime statistics. Then I got a blowjob and my life changed entirely.

Attached: D4OI2k5WkAAYmrU.jpeg.jpg (749x739, 78K)

NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT SEX YOU FUCKING IDIOT

It’s John Green, and he’s a onions burger. Much like his even faggier brother.

Attached: F8F9856F-DBCB-4779-881D-D83D3A201E45.jpg (640x420, 22K)

>they arent having sex

Attached: hehe.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Sadly I'm familiar with him which is why I remarked that he looks British despite being an American. Very, very punchable pair of nu males.

I have sex and still hate niggers, kikes, muzzies, and every other variety of shitskin you can find. My gf also hates Israel so great thread gopnik

I have sex all the time and the only reason I'm here is to view the opinions of sane people. Yup, I visit this degenerate site because you beautiful spergs here make more sense than politicians, news anchors, etc.

>the absolute STATE of modern (((society)))

Attached: 1555473498903m.jpg (1011x1024, 70K)

>Stares at pic related in bewilderment.
The absolute state of John Green. Jesus fuck!

Sex is disgusting.