Where can I find a redpilled boyfriend who is NOT badly adjusted and socially awkward...

Where can I find a redpilled boyfriend who is NOT badly adjusted and socially awkward? I just want a normal relationship with a guy who's fit, well dressed and has a job and friends but has the same values as me (pro-white, pro-family).

Attached: tfwnobf.jpg (373x438, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9Jb3NWm1ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could have me but I'm already a father and a husband.

Tits or gtfo

wonderland

go on a dating website and see if they read any books that are redpilled.
thats where i would start
im always dropping hints about the federal reserve in my books read section

>I just want a normal relationship with a guy who's fit, well dressed and has a job and friends but has the same values as me

What do you have to offer roastie?

By getting redpilled on the finders

you're one thirsty (you)s mutt.
have one

And what do you have to offer?

Tits or gtfo

ebaums world

I'm starting to think that if all the guys who aren't faggots are married, I would rather be taken as a second wife by one of the married guys than the alternative..

You are looking for me, canadian lady. Except that i dont have friends, because they are a waste of timey If you can prove to me, that you are a virgin, I am down to build a family with you.

Attached: IMG_7692.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

>roastie
Hating half of your own people is not very pro-white. It's almost like dividing white men and women against each other is a tactic being pushed. Hmm..

I'm already taken but I'm considering a harem. How's your cooking skills?

LMAO good luck LARP faggot I'm sure you'll find someone to plow your upturned ass

Biggest problem, you've already had sex and us guys don't like that. So go ahead and kill yourself.

Rofl they don't exist

Attached: IMG_3768.jpg (1536x1601, 631K)

I'm pro-white and pro-family but none of the other things.
Take it or leave it, bitch.

Good, I mostly know simple healthy recipes nothing fancy but I've made them enough times I never mess them up.

>NOT badly adjusted and socially awkward?
>I just want a normal relationship with a guy who's fit, well dressed and has a job and friends but has the same values as me (pro-white, pro-family).
>I want a normie thats not a normie
THIS IS WHY THE WEST BURNS YOU HAVE THE LOGIC OF A 4 YEAR OLD

Attached: eww.png (250x270, 144K)

Are you still in High School? Because me and every other guy I know like this was locked down in High School. Of course I'm gen X, and if you are a millennial you are just fucked because it's an entire generation of trash. If you are a leaf, youre double fucked as you come from a nation of cowards and pussies who sided with the crown and didn't revolt.

those men want a woman who is
>attractive, employed (60k+ salary), and young (under 25)

i doubt you qualify, since if you did you'd just marry a work colleague.

i married a chinese girl btw who did fit that criteria, because white women were mostly nurses or child care aids making almost nothing, and i'd rather have a traditional wife with intelligence from a different culture than a spastic slut with no common sense from my own. our children will be trilingual, be gently pushed towards identifying with chinese culture more, and ultimately this is the true death of the white race.

the top 10% will marry asians, the bottom 10% will marry blacks and the middle 80% will die with cats.

So what I'm supposed to marry a guy who is socially stunted and unemployed? How will we afford a family, especially if I stay at home?

Think for a second

>Jow Forums
>leaf
>woman
what did you expect, mate?

define socially awkward

>be gently pushed towards identifying with chinese culture more, and ultimately this is the true death of the white race.
wew lad the waifu death

>white women were mostly nurses
My wife makes over $100k a year as a nurse doing x-rays. What's wrong with this? It's a feminine job as it is helping people.

Thanks for leaving the genepool, don't let the door hit you on the way out. You don't have pro-white values (obviously from your marriage choice) so you're not the kind of guy I was looking for anyway. Run along now.

TITS-N-TIMESTAMP FIRST
THEM'S THE RULES

It's not that big of a deal as long as I like him, I don't care about social popularity much. But having a job is mandatory or we won't be able to afford kids.

If he's so socially awkward he can't get a job, then it's still the same problem.

>flag
>bait
>slide
>woman btw
>gay meme

Neck yourself, tranny

Attached: NICE.jpg (195x379, 35K)

You will lose your rigths, it's inevitable, sadly.
>youtube.com/watch?v=b9Jb3NWm1ZA

because australia has universal health care, nurses make 35-40k a year. private hospitals do exist, but the competition there is intense and they mostly prefer bringing in foreigners who are over qualified than selecting from people here who receive sub-par training due to the way the universities are run.

Thats not what you said you listed so much more.....
I THINK THE THESE THOUGHTS THAT /po/ HAS ON HERE......ESCAPES CHAD
DO YOU HAVE THOSE THINGS?

godawful degenerate

no redpilled man is going to take you if you arent a virgin / or older than 23
why would he work his ass off to support something that others fucked for free.

Should have thought of that when those good guys were studying hard while you rode the cock carousel.

>avoiding the question...

Okay, I'd rather live under a heavy handed pro-white government than any of the other options. So what are you waiting for? Make one.

The problem is that its extremely rare for normies or normie-adjacent types to break into right-wing Jow Forums ideals unless

A - (not very likely) they were indoctrinated by their religious family or
B - (the most common) they were social outcasts

Also just fyi (benefit of the doubt you're actually female) you come off like a cunt when you demand the perfect man without offering anything yourself

Attached: 1554482047541.png (377x451, 191K)

I'm committed, sorry. I really would have loved move to Canada, unironically. Magnificent landscapes and territory.
Also, tits or gtfo

Answer my question and stop avoiding the subject, what do you have to offer?

> I just want a partner who is absolutely flawless in every respect
Don't we all?

Shooting range

lacking an established social network she can leech off of

>you listed so much more
Yeah it would be nice if my employed and socially adequate future husband was also in good shape and well dressed. So much more.

My wife works at a state run hospital and started out at $30k but it didn't matter because I make more than her. Now she has worked her way up and makes $100k, the administrater of the hospital, her boss, makes $800k. This is what state run hospitals pay here.

If you can dodge a question, you can dodge a ball.

Your values make you a piece of shit. You won't find anyone who shares them outside of a trailer park you white trash loser.

The old guard of this movement tends to be more autistic. High-functioning autists tend to care less about social queues and more about reality/facts making it so they are more likely to be racist but smart enough not to be super open about it. Obviously that is not the whole movement but it has more people like that since that is the group it will initially attract. You're best bet is to go in a dating site and give off a few hints if being redpilled but not super overt and either redpill the guy if he has good values or you will be lucky enough to find one who already is. Church isnt a terrible idea too but it has its downsides. And if you're in western Canada I'm not doing too bad myself

A catholic church?

>Shooting range
This is actually a good idea.

You jews are evil personified, but you always have good instincts for people out to screw you over.
The kike is right, guys. It's a damned tranny.

you can get either a Chad or a redpilled bf, u wont get them both, good luck

i dont think Jow Forums is s social outcasts like the kid that eats glue or cuts himself ect
or even punk rock kids....women like those
and i know im patting us on the back here
but i think we just have deeper thoughts and are more aware....idk

What do I have to offer? I'm a 25 year old white female who is redpilled and wants to raise a pro-white family. I've only had one previous partner, I have no debt or tattoos, and I want to have a traditional role (make a home and raise kids).

DO YOU HAVE THOSE?

>dating site
This is a terrible idea.

you stop being a piece of shit. get a job, stop making excuses for gaining weight, and most of all stop being judgmental toward men. it's clear you don't understand or appreciate actual men from your post.

I would like to.
Sadly, it won't happen, unless the world economy crash.
Same with Weimar Germany.
The pain of incaction must be greatrer than the pain of action.
Till then, we will be genocided by Achmed and Muhammud and Ubundu.
By the way, what are you waiting for?
Start going in the street and ask for feminists to get the rope!
Spoilers: you won't, cause you benefit.
IF you are a whaman.
Tits or gtfo.

>no redpilled man is going to take you if you arent a virgin / or older than 23
>why would he work his ass off to support something that others fucked for free.

The redpill most thots finally learn when it's too late and the wall is nearing

YES

this

Try the gym, or hiking trails, most fit guys do some type of exercise.

I can’t pass judgement unless I know what you look like. Face pic at least?

I don’t believe you’re a woman or white. But they are out there. Stop complaining and ask a guy out at church or the grocery store. The good ones aren’t on tinder.

>Start going in the street and ask for feminists to get the rope!
Yes, that is a very smart way to build a political movement. Should I get drunk too before roaming the streets screaming at people to be killed? Surely that will bring in lots of people.

HOW MUCH DO YOU MAKE?
HEIGHT? WEIGHT? POST PICS?
HOBBIES?
IM RED PILLED DOESN'T COUNT
NUMBER OF PARTNERS?

>federal reserve
i dream about watching fed reserve documentaries with a cutie

Buy a MAGA hat and wear it everywhere until you meet him. I know you are in Canada but that just makes the signal stronger.

>I'm a 25 year old white female
>I've only had one previous partner
so 1x5=5 so you had sex with 5 men too
nobody wants to have a used wife thats hitting the wall.

I'm not dumb enough to post my face on pol. If I was, you should have rejected me based on that alone, unless you want dumbass kids.

i have a well-paid job and its getting even better career wise. Also i have to deal with customers daily and despite not having real close friend, am i am not that socially awkward.

So are you down to marriage and aryan children? Either i would meet you in canada or i would give you money so you can visit me here, in germany.

Hit up the churches and work your way into the church activities. If what you say isn't bullshit, you still have time assuming you're moderately attractive and keep your figure

post your tits or gtfo

So are you fat yes or no? Its that simple what is your BMI. Answer the question And no one gets hurt.

soemething else must be wrong with you. no way you can't find a guy when what you just said is truth.

You're biased, fren. We're all fucking retards. Just so happens we're in a time where the outside world is a lot more retarded.
I sometimes feel my grip on sanity loosening desu, it's almost as if all these people can't be real at all. We're all so stupid and do the stupidest things and aim for stupid things and say stupid things and everything is fucking stupid. Nothing makes sense, and even when I think back to what were happier times in moments of clarity, all of that seemed stupid too.

Well, use social media to show how feminism is killing us, and speak about taking women's rigths away then.
It's not hard, you just need to speak.
But you won't.
It never happen that women collectively and willingly release some rigths.
Civilization always falls before that.
And btw, i haven't seen any tits..

I WORK AT A KEYBOARD MANUFACTURER
LOUD BOOMER INC
WE SPECIALIZE IN DURABLE CAPS LOCK KEYS

sorry but I found you but she was a virgin

no she is I can tell by the lack of logic
they just dont get bitch has probably had 20 great guys ask her out

Attached: jmijm.jpg (1000x600, 63K)

>25 year old
Too old.
>one previous partner
Right. Get out of here you fucking hypocrite.

>no way you can't find a guy when what you just said is truth
I'm in fucking Canada

BUT YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO REALIZE WE DONT WANT YOUR FACE

No idea what the fuck you think the problem is. This alone shows me you have insecurities about your looks, which is unattractive as fuck.

You wanted advice, we are here to give it. But to ask for advice on how to get a good man, seeing if you are attractive or not is a big fucking deciding factor you stupid leaf slut.

i know, but there are always desperate males that would provide for them, even in this thread, where people are supposed to be "redpilled"

>employed (60k+ salary)
Either youre bait or a brainwashed faggot. No man gives a fuck about his wife's salary or job. Wife's job is to look after husband and have kids
>attractive
>young
>unspoiled
>well brought up or suitable for training
Thats what a man wants. Enjoy your bug career woman kike

agreed

You know the rules Leaf "Femanon" you want something from us, so we deserve something from you.

not allowed

instead you'll have to put up with a fat video game nerd who is awkward as hell and will make you feel bad all your life

doxed, rip

also i wish u luck fren. also you dont need a totally redpilled man to have a family, most men would be happy to have a wife more racist than them. just find some christcuck that want to have a family and bingo

IM GOING TO MAKE THIS EASY FOR YOU
THAT WHITE GUY YOU SAID NO TO
GO BACK TO HIM SAY YES AND WORK ON WHAT YOU DONT LIKE

DODGING THE QUESTIONS

Church

W I N N I P E G

why dont you post your face then?'? hypocrite much?

>Married a think woman.

Congratulations, you've muddied your bloodline and your children will look like mixed breed abominations.

>I don't care about social popularity much
you just said you want him to have lots of friends. you dont know yourself what you want