Where can I find a redpilled boyfriend who is NOT badly adjusted and socially...

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Where can I find a redpilled boyfriend who is NOT badly adjusted and socially awkward? I just want a normal relationship with a guy who's fit, well dressed and has a job and friends but has the same values as me (pro-white, pro-family).

Attached: tfwnobf.jpg (41 KB, 373x438)

Other urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/210280084/politics
jowforums.com/thread/210279506/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=b9Jb3NWm1ZA

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

You could have me but I'm already a father and a husband.

Tits or gtfo

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

wonderland

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

go on a dating website and see if they read any books that are redpilled.
thats where i would start
im always dropping hints about the federal reserve in my books read section

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

I just want a normal relationship with a guy who's fit, well dressed and has a job and friends but has the same values as me

What do you have to offer roastie?

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

By getting redpilled on the finders

jowforums.com/thread/210280084/politics

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

you're one thirsty (you)s mutt.
have one

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

And what do you have to offer?

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

Tits or gtfo

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

ebaums world

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

I'm starting to think that if all the guys who aren't faggots are married, I would rather be taken as a second wife by one of the married guys than the alternative..

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

You are looking for me, canadian lady. Except that i dont have friends, because they are a waste of timey If you can prove to me, that you are a virgin, I am down to build a family with you.

Attached: IMG-7692.jpg (135 KB, 1080x1331)

Austin White
Austin White

roastie
Hating half of your own people is not very pro-white. It's almost like dividing white men and women against each other is a tactic being pushed. Hmm..

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

I'm already taken but I'm considering a harem. How's your cooking skills?

James Myers
James Myers

LMAO good luck LARP faggot I'm sure you'll find someone to plow your upturned ass

Eli Price
Eli Price

Biggest problem, you've already had sex and us guys don't like that. So go ahead and kill yourself.

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

Rofl they don't exist

Attached: IMG-3768.jpg (631 KB, 1536x1601)

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

I'm pro-white and pro-family but none of the other things.
Take it or leave it, bitch.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

Good, I mostly know simple healthy recipes nothing fancy but I've made them enough times I never mess them up.

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

NOT badly adjusted and socially awkward?
I just want a normal relationship with a guy who's fit, well dressed and has a job and friends but has the same values as me (pro-white, pro-family).
I want a normie thats not a normie
THIS IS WHY THE WEST BURNS YOU HAVE THE LOGIC OF A 4 YEAR OLD

Attached: eww.png (144 KB, 250x270)

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

Are you still in High School? Because me and every other guy I know like this was locked down in High School. Of course I'm gen X, and if you are a millennial you are just fucked because it's an entire generation of trash. If you are a leaf, youre double fucked as you come from a nation of cowards and pussies who sided with the crown and didn't revolt.

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

those men want a woman who is
attractive, employed (60k+ salary), and young (under 25)

i doubt you qualify, since if you did you'd just marry a work colleague.

i married a chinese girl btw who did fit that criteria, because white women were mostly nurses or child care aids making almost nothing, and i'd rather have a traditional wife with intelligence from a different culture than a spastic slut with no common sense from my own. our children will be trilingual, be gently pushed towards identifying with chinese culture more, and ultimately this is the true death of the white race.

the top 10% will marry asians, the bottom 10% will marry blacks and the middle 80% will die with cats.

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

So what I'm supposed to marry a guy who is socially stunted and unemployed? How will we afford a family, especially if I stay at home?

Think for a second

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

Jow Forums
leaf
woman
what did you expect, mate?

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

define socially awkward

David Bailey
David Bailey

be gently pushed towards identifying with chinese culture more, and ultimately this is the true death of the white race.
wew lad the waifu death

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

white women were mostly nurses
My wife makes over $100k a year as a nurse doing x-rays. What's wrong with this? It's a feminine job as it is helping people.

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

Thanks for leaving the genepool, don't let the door hit you on the way out. You don't have pro-white values (obviously from your marriage choice) so you're not the kind of guy I was looking for anyway. Run along now.

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

TITS-N-TIMESTAMP FIRST
THEM'S THE RULES

James Lopez
James Lopez

It's not that big of a deal as long as I like him, I don't care about social popularity much. But having a job is mandatory or we won't be able to afford kids.

If he's so socially awkward he can't get a job, then it's still the same problem.

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

flag
bait
slide
woman btw
gay meme

Neck yourself, tranny

Attached: NICE.jpg (35 KB, 195x379)

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

You will lose your rigths, it's inevitable, sadly.
youtube.com/watch?v=b9Jb3NWm1ZA

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

because australia has universal health care, nurses make 35-40k a year. private hospitals do exist, but the competition there is intense and they mostly prefer bringing in foreigners who are over qualified than selecting from people here who receive sub-par training due to the way the universities are run.

Noah James
Noah James

Thats not what you said you listed so much more.....
I THINK THE THESE THOUGHTS THAT /po/ HAS ON HERE......ESCAPES CHAD
DO YOU HAVE THOSE THINGS?

Noah King
Noah King

godawful degenerate

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

no redpilled man is going to take you if you arent a virgin / or older than 23
why would he work his ass off to support something that others fucked for free.

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

Should have thought of that when those good guys were studying hard while you rode the cock carousel.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

avoiding the question...

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

Okay, I'd rather live under a heavy handed pro-white government than any of the other options. So what are you waiting for? Make one.

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

The problem is that its extremely rare for normies or normie-adjacent types to break into right-wing Jow Forums ideals unless

A - (not very likely) they were indoctrinated by their religious family or
B - (the most common) they were social outcasts

Also just fyi (benefit of the doubt you're actually female) you come off like a cunt when you demand the perfect man without offering anything yourself

Attached: 1554482047541.png (191 KB, 377x451)

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

I'm committed, sorry. I really would have loved move to Canada, unironically. Magnificent landscapes and territory.
Also, tits or gtfo

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

Answer my question and stop avoiding the subject, what do you have to offer?

David Robinson
David Robinson

I just want a partner who is absolutely flawless in every respect
Don't we all?

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

Shooting range

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

lacking an established social network she can leech off of

James Nelson
James Nelson

you listed so much more
Yeah it would be nice if my employed and socially adequate future husband was also in good shape and well dressed. So much more.

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

My wife works at a state run hospital and started out at $30k but it didn't matter because I make more than her. Now she has worked her way up and makes $100k, the administrater of the hospital, her boss, makes $800k. This is what state run hospitals pay here.

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

If you can dodge a question, you can dodge a ball.

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

Your values make you a piece of shit. You won't find anyone who shares them outside of a trailer park you white trash loser.

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

The old guard of this movement tends to be more autistic. High-functioning autists tend to care less about social queues and more about reality/facts making it so they are more likely to be racist but smart enough not to be super open about it. Obviously that is not the whole movement but it has more people like that since that is the group it will initially attract. You're best bet is to go in a dating site and give off a few hints if being redpilled but not super overt and either redpill the guy if he has good values or you will be lucky enough to find one who already is. Church isnt a terrible idea too but it has its downsides. And if you're in western Canada I'm not doing too bad myself

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

A catholic church?

James Adams
James Adams

Shooting range
This is actually a good idea.

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

You jews are evil personified, but you always have good instincts for people out to screw you over.
The kike is right, guys. It's a damned tranny.

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

you can get either a Chad or a redpilled bf, u wont get them both, good luck

John James
John James

i dont think Jow Forums is s social outcasts like the kid that eats glue or cuts himself ect
or even punk rock kids....women like those
and i know im patting us on the back here
but i think we just have deeper thoughts and are more aware....idk

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

What do I have to offer? I'm a 25 year old white female who is redpilled and wants to raise a pro-white family. I've only had one previous partner, I have no debt or tattoos, and I want to have a traditional role (make a home and raise kids).

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

DO YOU HAVE THOSE?

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

dating site
This is a terrible idea.

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

you stop being a piece of shit. get a job, stop making excuses for gaining weight, and most of all stop being judgmental toward men. it's clear you don't understand or appreciate actual men from your post.

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

I would like to.
Sadly, it won't happen, unless the world economy crash.
Same with Weimar Germany.
The pain of incaction must be greatrer than the pain of action.
Till then, we will be genocided by Achmed and Muhammud and Ubundu.
By the way, what are you waiting for?
Start going in the street and ask for feminists to get the rope!
Spoilers: you won't, cause you benefit.
IF you are a whaman.
Tits or gtfo.

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

no redpilled man is going to take you if you arent a virgin / or older than 23
why would he work his ass off to support something that others fucked for free.

The redpill most thots finally learn when it's too late and the wall is nearing

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

YES

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

this

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

Try the gym, or hiking trails, most fit guys do some type of exercise.

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

I can’t pass judgement unless I know what you look like. Face pic at least?

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

I don’t believe you’re a woman or white. But they are out there. Stop complaining and ask a guy out at church or the grocery store. The good ones aren’t on tinder.

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

Start going in the street and ask for feminists to get the rope!
Yes, that is a very smart way to build a political movement. Should I get drunk too before roaming the streets screaming at people to be killed? Surely that will bring in lots of people.

Henry Price
Henry Price

HOW MUCH DO YOU MAKE?
HEIGHT? WEIGHT? POST PICS?
HOBBIES?
IM RED PILLED DOESN'T COUNT
NUMBER OF PARTNERS?

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

federal reserve
i dream about watching fed reserve documentaries with a cutie

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

Buy a MAGA hat and wear it everywhere until you meet him. I know you are in Canada but that just makes the signal stronger.

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

I'm a 25 year old white female
I've only had one previous partner
so 1x5=5 so you had sex with 5 men too
nobody wants to have a used wife thats hitting the wall.

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

I'm not dumb enough to post my face on pol. If I was, you should have rejected me based on that alone, unless you want dumbass kids.

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

i have a well-paid job and its getting even better career wise. Also i have to deal with customers daily and despite not having real close friend, am i am not that socially awkward.

So are you down to marriage and aryan children? Either i would meet you in canada or i would give you money so you can visit me here, in germany.

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

Hit up the churches and work your way into the church activities. If what you say isn't bullshit, you still have time assuming you're moderately attractive and keep your figure

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

post your tits or gtfo

John Edwards
John Edwards

So are you fat yes or no? Its that simple what is your BMI. Answer the question And no one gets hurt.

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

soemething else must be wrong with you. no way you can't find a guy when what you just said is truth.

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

You're biased, fren. We're all fucking retards. Just so happens we're in a time where the outside world is a lot more retarded.
I sometimes feel my grip on sanity loosening desu, it's almost as if all these people can't be real at all. We're all so stupid and do the stupidest things and aim for stupid things and say stupid things and everything is fucking stupid. Nothing makes sense, and even when I think back to what were happier times in moments of clarity, all of that seemed stupid too.

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

Well, use social media to show how feminism is killing us, and speak about taking women's rigths away then.
It's not hard, you just need to speak.
But you won't.
It never happen that women collectively and willingly release some rigths.
Civilization always falls before that.
And btw, i haven't seen any tits..

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

I WORK AT A KEYBOARD MANUFACTURER
LOUD BOOMER INC
WE SPECIALIZE IN DURABLE CAPS LOCK KEYS

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

sorry but I found you but she was a virgin

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

no she is I can tell by the lack of logic
they just dont get bitch has probably had 20 great guys ask her out

Attached: jmijm.jpg (63 KB, 1000x600)

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

25 year old
Too old.
one previous partner
Right. Get out of here you fucking hypocrite.

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

no way you can't find a guy when what you just said is truth
I'm in fucking Canada

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

BUT YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO REALIZE WE DONT WANT YOUR FACE

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

No idea what the fuck you think the problem is. This alone shows me you have insecurities about your looks, which is unattractive as fuck.

You wanted advice, we are here to give it. But to ask for advice on how to get a good man, seeing if you are attractive or not is a big fucking deciding factor you stupid leaf slut.

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

i know, but there are always desperate males that would provide for them, even in this thread, where people are supposed to be "redpilled"

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

employed (60k+ salary)
Either youre bait or a brainwashed faggot. No man gives a fuck about his wife's salary or job. Wife's job is to look after husband and have kids
attractive
young
unspoiled
well brought up or suitable for training
Thats what a man wants. Enjoy your bug career woman kike

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

agreed

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

You know the rules Leaf "Femanon" you want something from us, so we deserve something from you.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

not allowed

instead you'll have to put up with a fat video game nerd who is awkward as hell and will make you feel bad all your life

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

doxed, rip

also i wish u luck fren. also you dont need a totally redpilled man to have a family, most men would be happy to have a wife more racist than them. just find some christcuck that want to have a family and bingo

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

IM GOING TO MAKE THIS EASY FOR YOU
THAT WHITE GUY YOU SAID NO TO
GO BACK TO HIM SAY YES AND WORK ON WHAT YOU DONT LIKE

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

DODGING THE QUESTIONS

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

Church

Jackson James
Jackson James

W I N N I P E G

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

why dont you post your face then?'? hypocrite much?

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

Married a think woman.

Congratulations, you've muddied your bloodline and your children will look like mixed breed abominations.

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

I don't care about social popularity much
you just said you want him to have lots of friends. you dont know yourself what you want

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

This alone shows me you have insecurities about your looks
No it shows you that I'm not a dumbass who will dox myself on pol. Do you prefer dating retards so your kids can inherit their retard genes? Very eugenic

Nolan James
Nolan James

You can find them in the same place where men can find women who are beautiful, pleasant, loyal virgins.

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

Much much?
Much?

Kys faggot

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

Bullshit, most men want a woman to work for about 5 years to help save up for the house you raise the children in. We don't want a woman to be an additional dependant. Check the hajnal line, this breeding pattern has gone back since the 1500's. The reason the OP is fucked is that she should have locked a guy down 5 years ago, own a home and be financially able to take time off and have kids. By the time she married, works, saves, it will be too old to have kids. Marriage is a partnership.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

its a female, dont be so harsh on her. All she needs is a good dicking and she will submit to your ideas and understanding

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

Agreed. Maybe outdoor stores too? I honestly can't think of other places to look. Maybe look for a German or scandanavian heritage festival. Pretty rare these days, but they are out there. Good luck.

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

tits or gtfo roastie

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

respond pls, not often i talk to gurls

James Harris
James Harris

Translation: I have nothing to offer but a used hole

Attached: 1546316218196.gif (15 KB, 811x264)

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

t. triggered mutt

William Wright
William Wright

A minefield of daddy issues and actually wanting a 12" cock made out of chocolate that ejaculates money and soaks up emotional issues.

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

Also if they have public fishing areas, like piers or lakes where lots of people fish.

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

You're missing the point. The rule here is, you're asking something from Jow Forums while identifying as a girl, you have to post tits, simply so that people here don't waste their fucking time. Do you think you're "too special" to follow the fucking rules ? If so, you don't belong here.

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

kill yourself traitor, youre talking to a fucking shitskin. No wonder white guys don't want nothing to do with you, youre drawn to darkies.

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

/fit/, /k/, and Jow Forums here, prove to me you’re not fat

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

I've only had one previous partner tehehe

Attached: 1521277413955.jpg (148 KB, 1024x768)

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

prove to us, that you arent a faggot, nor an incel

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

It's the birthrates user. Fat is okay. This shit is too important.

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

You're a huge faggot

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

a timestamp next to a lady part is doxxing
brainlet.jpg

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

kill yourself traitor, youre talking to a fucking shitskin
I assumed he was a white pagan using the term harem ironically, I have no interest in non-white guys.

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

I'd be fine with being the sole provider from the very start. Thing is you just can't trust females to remain loyal no matter what you do. Instill all the values you like into her, it won't matter if one single time she is alone with a male she feels a strong sexual attraction.

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

I've only had one previous partner
What happened there?

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

I’m not the one asking for dating advice from Jow Forums, you shitskin kraut.

Unless you are well-known in the internet community, a picture of your face that is unique and not posted anywhere else is not going to dox you.

At this point your genes have already been proven to be retarded. You’re a leaf, asking for dating advice on fucking Jow Forums of all places, and you are ignoring BASIC rules on this site when it comes to femanons. You’re already a lost cause.

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

Depends on how pretty, classy, trustworthy, and how offensive your sense of humor is. Because I'm single.

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

Go to rural dixie, enjoy

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

Tits or you don't exist. Women like this don't exist.

Attached: 0000004r74646646.jpg (119 KB, 850x638)

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

wew look at that larp on larp action lad

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

You probably passed up a couple of good ones that weren't handsome enough or successful for you. Protip: Marry a guy who is intelligent, has an honest, noble spirit and DOES NOT come from a broken family.

Looks are WAY down on the list, and this goes for both sexes. Some day you are going to be old and haglike and if you are so lucky your husband will be a wrinkled ballsack. Compatibility with money, child raising, proper morals and culture and BUILDING A LEGACY are WAY more important than that initial lust, which wears off after the first year. Trust me on this. Maybe I need to start a matchmaking business...
t marriedfaggot of 30 years, from a long line of people who made it to golden anniversaries.

Attached: 6a8a35a23bf206dbf6f2b8826eadfba5.jpg (34 KB, 236x428)

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

Dated for a year and a half, he cheated on me so I left him. I was also getting more redpilled towards the end of the relationship and starting to not see a future with him anyway but the cheating made the decision to leave very easy. I got tested after just to be safe, I'm clean.

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

Go get it user

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

so are we fucking or not? i can deliver enough thick and hot cum into your womb until you pass out from dopamine overdose.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

*raises hand*

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

100% German reminder all the chads in Germany ether left or died in the war

Attached: 96F4A0B2-A69B-4D8A-B768-B1204992FA89.png (2.75 MB, 1334x750)

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

please respond to this ):

wish u luck fren. also you dont need a totally redpilled man to have a family, most men would be happy to have a wife more racist than them. just find some christcuck that want to have a family and bingo

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

why are you using a gay flag?

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

I am only socially retarded when it comes to dealing with roasties, how are your cooking skills?

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

I don’t date redpill men. They don’t marry or produce kids and have a hatred of women. They’re literally the nigger level.

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

I am not badly adjusted ok. I said I loved you too early because I was fucking drunk. Now its just been one giant fuckup after another. Maybe your standards are too high.

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

You can trust them if they've got skin in the game, as in they helped build your life together. I have no problem supporting a woman who is staying home taking care of kids. But I don't need a live in maid or extra dependant to support. So before she has the kids, she better contribute equally to our household.

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

I got tested after just to be safe, I'm clean.
Kek, but also good. I’m sure there’s someone out there for you user, just be nice and polite and I’m sure the right one will swoop in.

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

its an aryan flag now lol, keep the races separate like a rainbow (:

Attached: When-everyone-shares-the-same-value.jpg (261 KB, 1600x960)

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

My redpilled friends and me are all virgins, my normie friends got some white pussy, so I doubt it

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

he censored his baldness
also he's a manlet
lmao

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

Is that Tyler1?

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Why bother witht the money thing, that just means a roastie expects you to make 120k

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

10/10
dome patrol for life

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

coping this hard

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Guessing this is the socially awkward bit

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

wanting your wife to have a job, instead of raising the children and administrating the household
Cucked and bluepilled

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

Attached: 1555415030121.jpg (240 KB, 1600x900)

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

to find a redpilled chad like you want you probably have to move to a redpilled country first like czechia or slovakia

alot of people here are openly racist

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

You're much better off going for an autistic geeky looking faggot that is high IQ and would produce intelligent children and be a good provider. LOOKS ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL. Women have, in past centuries, tolerated their men's idiosyncrasies. You will come to love an ugly man. AND bend him to your will, AND mold him, gently, over time.

Attached: 4e50bb4feace6b6cb7597a45f94eefa8.jpg (37 KB, 236x434)

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

Women earning good money frequently dont want to give it up thanks to feminism,materialism,consumerism. Then youre stuck with a masculinised competitor with infinite opportunities for adultery
No - a young woman in a typical feminine job for a few years before kids is more than ample. Women being persuaded to work and compete with men is one of the main reasons for our current situation you braindead peasant

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

Can't wait for other western man wanting patriarchy back

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

im from norway if the memeflag troubled u my lady

Jason King
Jason King

Bro why would you censor the back of your head? How tall are you?

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

No Canadian is well adjusted. You shouldn't really blame them tho. Canada is the definition of clown world.

Attached: 1501111055425.jpg (274 KB, 1219x1307)

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

kek i loved that scene

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

larping faggot.. tits or gtfo

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

Friends are a waste of time
Prove you're a virgin
Willing to say fuck it to German heritage

You're unreal man.

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

I just want rich, good looking guy, with muscles and great social influence and status. Is that to much to ask for?

Attached: 1504983515295.jpg (66 KB, 708x566)

Christian Green
Christian Green

Listen up, guys. Since the roastie of the OP doesnt want me, would abybody of you be interested in me, if i would turn myself into a cute, caring and loving trap?
Please respond, i am serious.
fuck roasties

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

6’3”
I’m paranoid

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

Girls shows obvious intrest
Ignore them or pay attention to another girl
They do something stupid or drastic for attention
Blames me somehow
I dunno about a boyfriend but if you guys could stop doing emotional pratfalls for the vaguest slither of a attention and just be cool you might be able to find people who can handle being around you for more than a month, and smile more.

Attached: 1554895750412.jpg (5 KB, 250x191)

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

The Aryan woman didn't have kids until she has killed three people in battle. In modern times this has changed to have made a pile of money. Read up on the Hajnal Line.

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

i would turn myself into a cute, caring and loving trap?
Please don’t user. For your own sake.

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

Yike. Just within the age range for a massive spike in birth defects. Missed your window. Not to mention I'm sure you've had more trains run on you than the NYC subway system. Better off going back to Jamal.

Attached: 9ef.png (350 KB, 3840x2160)

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

Are you bald?

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

a young woman in a typical feminine job for a few years before kids is more than ample.
We are on the same page here as this is exactly what I'm talking about.

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

lol
You're in Leaf-Land baby
you're screwed
all your men are cucks

You'll have to come here to America to find what you're looking for.

Your men allowed Trudeau to be a thing

let
that
sink
in

James Sanders
James Sanders

I was expecting it to be swedish.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit