youtu.be/I1-Kx6m83Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw squatterman has colonized Mars

I've seen that symbol before
pls elaborate OP

Check

Tell us more froggo

It describes the planetary alignment witnessed by early humanity

Attached: saturn-configuration-6.jpg (600x850, 93K)

Attached: saturn-configuration-planets-electric-universe-theory.jpg (600x407, 61K)

What symbol? It looks like the autistic screeching meme done in stick figure.

see you in september...

Go on OP.

Attached: z-pinch-7.jpg (1100x600, 89K)

That's it! Thanks, user. A symbol found carved in rocks all over the world, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

Z Pinch plasma discharge formation. There's petroglyphs of it.

Grug had an autistic kid.

Attached: squatter.jpg (467x310, 59K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Yes exactly. I wish I had bookmarked the site where there were multiple examples of that same symbol throughout the world, suggesting that it was something that was visible to all. If you know the site I am talking about please link it

>Symbols of an alien sky
Its time to reclaim the white mans science.

Ah found the pic

Attached: squatting-squatter-man-petroglyphs-rockart-highenergyzpinchplasmadischarge-forum.jpg (524x400, 33K)

J U N E

F
I
F
T
E
E
N

Jupiter is at its closest point to Earth at june 10.

Tl;dr - sun discharges plasma and causes an aurora resembling a stick figure in the sky. Paleolithic man sees this and carves it into rocks all over the world. Some people think that's where man got the idea for God.

The real concern of this phenomena happening again is the solar discharge would cause an EMP worse than the carrington event that'll send us back to the stone age.

Just come out and say it.

>06/15/19

So is this the newest meme doomsday date? I swear we have at least one every year

good thread, it looks pol has some non-trash threads every once and awhile at least.
i'll give you guys a hint, google 'ancient pict symbols'.
good luck.

Good. We can purge niggers and Muslims and the media can't do dick till they get the presses out of storage

This Egyptian hieroglyph was the precursor to the English letter, E.

The more you know, G.I. Joe.

We actually are a bit late for one. Haven't had a good doomsday since last summer

a plasma discharge just flew over my house

灾 Is the chinese character for "disaster". There's speculation it's designed after the squatterman petroglyphs.

That's actually quite fascinating.

>i'll give you guys a hint, google 'ancient pict symbols'.

wtf, the pedo spiral!

Attached: picts-symbols.jpg (492x385, 30K)

>male
>penis

we are just pieces of meat arent we

lot of fuckin effort to draw a tree like that. Bet you its a B52 with mounted AA guns

Some of this stuff reminds me of the symbols found on the shields of Roman auxilliary forces in the Notitia Dignitatum.

Especially the crescent stuff, I've been fascinated with it since a particular frightening out of body experience I had during a sleep paralysis episode.

Attached: ancient Picts symbols.jpg (1275x626, 152K)

It's a neat rabbit hole to go down. Not sure where OP got that date from, but it is going to happen again eventually. Wouldn't mind seeing it in my lifetime.

Both Scripture and catholic private revelations warn of strange signs in the skies before the great happenings will begin.

Like this "nasa missile experiment"?

Attached: 82194_53d81d279a6b483ac01a3ef9b9be6977.jpg (1024x683, 457K)

So why June 15

What

Attached: ABC6C761-8130-47C4-BBDB-9D21C4C0DE6E.png (964x912, 551K)

I can't think of a bigger happening than an emp sending us back to the stone ages happening at the same time as a human shaped aurora flys through the sky all over the world. The real question is if the alumin in the chemtrails has turned the atmosphere into a sufficient faraday cage. If we're that lucky, all we'd lose is our satellites.
I have never heard that date in reference to a solar plasma discharge. I don't know where OP got it from.

wtf when did this happen?

I remember one was a new star appearing in the sky. Two years ago NASA said something about two stars clashing that will form a new star in the sky around 2023.

Attached: NorwaySpiral.jpg (1800x1006, 191K)

I don't know, the only thing I found that could be remotely connected is that Jupiter will be closest to Earth and best visible on june 10

Like 3 weeks ago, it was all over Finnish news. I made a couple of threads about it but people mostly thought it was photoshop. Don't blame them, these pics look quite ridiculous.

Attached: 82169_4d215363856f4329475de14ae8ebf9c2.jpg (1024x684, 439K)

bgr.com/2019/04/09/alien-lights-norway-nasa-sounding-rockets/

Attached: lights.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

Very neat

What, the next cataclysm? Care to elaborate there OP?

Attached: Heh.svg.png (800x823, 174K)

Checked
So it’s something that interferes with the aurora borealis ?

yes that looks fake as shit
not even trying tier fake

>pastebin.com/3LehJ5LM
>Mu, parts 1 & 2

>pastebin.com/Cp78Rnxh
>Mu, part 3

>pastebin.com/htwsrEjQ
>Mu, part 4

>pastebin.com/w15Jhvjb
>Mu, part 5

>pastebin.com/0SCmgB25
>Mu, part 6

>pastebin.com/hZXvH3eh
>Mu, part 7

>pastebin.com/hx2Kb3nV
>Mu, part 8

>pastebin.com/hUi3zqPb
>Alchemical Diamond bodies

>pastebin.com/2Hdn7q2J
>Mathematics of Soma body mechanics

>pastebin.com/CQEMCMz3
>Evidence for Holocene Soma

>pastebin.com/pwZNHwgT
>Soma and Buddhism

>pastebin.com/EJeYjeni
>Quantum State Transfer

>pastebin.com/d4LkT5hx
>The Oak as degenerate Soma

>pastebin.com/Kks3XUjp
>Ideal TOPite Genome (Annointed:)

>pastebin.com/aq8EVgWS
>TOPite grimoire

>pastebin.com/1DMhHfGJ
>Origin of Europoids

>archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/soma/

>archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/graphene/

>archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/[email protected]/

Attached: IMG_3810.png (199x203, 14K)

is that what sprites are supposed to look like in video form?

funny that they always claim it was their doing afterwards, if they know they are going to cause a stir with weird celestial phenomena, why not warn people beforehand?

Hahaha July 15 is Orangeman's Day in Canada. Leafs, you got some 'splaining to do!

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 8K)

Any idea if standing outside during this event would be harmful? I'd love to bathe in that bright yet soft light while it lasts.

reminds me of this...

Attached: sotr.png (932x928, 2.12M)

June 15th is Peruvian Pork Rind Day.

Also, June 15, 2019 is the 88th day of Spring, with 7 days left until Summer.

Oh you'll be 100% fine inside or outside, and if the EMP does gets through the atmosphere it's only electronics that'll be effected. People with pacemakers and similar medical implants however are completely screwed if we get hit with an EMP.

Theatricality and deception.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

Attached: Flame_20100309-181142.jpg (1680x1050, 1.03M)

Attached: Meigle Pictish symbol stone.jpg (429x325, 23K)

Electric/Plasma cosmology. There are some very solid parts to some of these theories, but they're mixed in with some really mystical-wowoo shit as well (anything to do with Velikovsky), which is unfortunate. But here's some of the stuff that's pretty interesting.

The plausible:
-The sun is an electrical phenomenon and not a nuclear fusion furnace. I thought this was really kooky at first, but the evidence is actually pretty compelling, from the missing neutrinos to the electrical theory giving an explanation for the temperature of the corona
-The big bang never happened. Beginning with Halton Arp, evidence emerged demonstrating that red shift in galaxies and quasars had an apparently non-cosmological component, meaning that redshift could not be meaningfully correlated with distance, which knocked out the main supporting pillar of the expanding universe hypothesis and subsequently the big bang.
-Dark matter isn't real. The galactic rotation problem is plausibly solved by modeling galactic structure/rotation in terms of birkeland currents as opposed to gravity, which matches up perfectly with observational data. We know that vast intergalactic and intergalactic currents exist because of the magnetic fields we observe in all cosmological structures. And you can't have a magnetic field without a current.

Intro to plasma cosmology: youtube.com/watch?v=t8tqgntbjyE
Electric Sun background: youtube.com/watch?v=kin9zqPMPaI
Background on Birkeland currents: youtube.com/watch?v=yIFR67sckK0
Evidence against Big Bang Cosmology, pt 1: youtube.com/watch?v=KmotCQCxQEI
Evidence against Big Bang Cosmology, pt 2: youtube.com/watch?v=m-2uvQ_MJz8

Attached: image.png (1008x612, 206K)

It looks more like the benis face to me...

Note that plasma cosmology is recognized by the IEEE as a competing cosmological model, and the guys involved with developing it aren't a bunch of random kooks. They're highly respected experts in their fields, with Nobel laureates and the like among their ranks.

If they are correct, the implications are actually huge. Here are some of the weirder things it would imply:
- The earth has a direct line to an unimaginably vast source of energy that is directly channeled into our upper atmosphere from the sun, which in turn is fed by the galaxy, which in turn is fed by galactic clusters, etc. Tesla also hinted at this being the case; i.e., taking energy directly from the atmosphere without the need of generators.
- The universe is potentially infinite in size and potentially infinite in age. In any case, there is no evidence of there ever having been a "cosmological beginning." If there was one, we just don't have any data to support it since the Big Bang has been thoroughly falsified by observation. This is also supported by very simple logic.
- c is not a universal speed limit. Falsifications of general relativity directly imply that the force of gravity operates at many orders of magnitude the velocity of light and isn't some mystical "warping of space-time."

Attached: 1554596832196.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

Go on

you know if you think about it, it's almost like we were onto the truth leading to some profoundly world-changing shit leading into the first part of the 20th century, and then along comes (((einstein))) seemingly out of nowhere with huge amounts of support from media and academia with a brainfucked theory that slapped a huge cap on the development of physics and cosmology for over a century. Compared to how we were advancing anyway. And it turned physics into a damned religion.

Attached: tree of life.jpg (708x1002, 229K)

Huh... they're really going there, aren't they?

Attached: evatree.gif (820x469, 148K)

digits === happening

Here is an interview one of the EU guys gave before details on the "black hole" image were released. According to them, plasmoids are at galactic nuclei. They've been modeled for decades and look exactly like the image that was eventually released.
youtube.com/watch?v=J4NffTr_GMk

in june? no fucking way.

This symbols is everywhere

Attached: 1554151504409.jpg (897x903, 207K)

I was on your thread, good content

Attached: 1554150722970.jpg (828x853, 231K)

get ready for esoteric glow nigger disinfo spam.

>imagine being a low IQ negroid
>looking at the sky
>seeing stickman figure
>thinking this is God
>thinking God has a huge dick
>thinking God has boobs too

no wonder we are all so retarded, this meme is probably still in our subconscious.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-17 at 20.56.31.png (298x300, 59K)

sorry for going /x/ tier on you but from what i heard about the advanced spacecraft america supposedly has made they can fly on magnetic currents between systems. This reminded me of that.

See you on the other side anons.
It'll be a wild ride this time around.

Attached: 1552844347958.jpg (474x1740, 312K)

ah fugg it got cut off
>inb4 lurk more MS paint faggot

Imagine some trannies and feminists in post apocalyptic world trying to socialize hahahaha

what in the fuck?

Rods from God testing?

youtu.be/Vka2ZgzZTvo
according to Robert Schoch you're gonna want to be in a cave.

Knowledge of the ancients.

Martin flieschmann memorial project YouTube channel directed me to this book ," Fer de lance by Tom Bearden"
duckduckgo.com/?q=fer de lance tom bearden&atb=v140-4__&t=cros&ia=web
Covering various plasmid discharge anomalies...
Mfmp did a series on ball lightning
Here's part 1
youtu.be/I1-Kx6m83Bg

Attached: 1554930130954.jpg (720x707, 67K)

sorry croatbro I have a hard time imagining trannies
I focus my mental energy on shifting our timeline to where the nazis explored antarctica and found powerful ancient relics and technology with which they took control over the world. Knowing that an apocalypse was less than a century away they convinced the allies to stage an allied victory and blue pill the masses to think they are living in a nice blue pilled liberal world while in the darkness the leaders of NATO etc. united in building doomsday bunkers in antarctica along with multiple arks. And throughout the years analyzed genetic trees plus individuals through an underground eugenics selection process through which genetically fit ubermensch gen Z kids got singled out and written into the book of life. Shortly before the apocalypse hits they get picked up by the (((UFOs))) or rather (Classified Flying Objects) hehehe to be saved. Then once the cataclysm wipes out all the subhuman surface races, the superior aryan race emerges from the safe darkness of their bunkers to rule the world happily ever after. And all those who get killed are eventually reborn in a world with 3:1 girl to man ratio and gov. assigned qt3.14 gf
can we focus our energy on this instead?

Attached: 1555061792337.jpg (1500x1231, 239K)

Ah the government disinfo shill is here

Attached: 1555399566621.png (370x547, 355K)

what do the berbers know?

Attached: 900px-Berber_flag.svg.png (900x600, 20K)

multiple small rockets release 3 types of gas to measure the borealis.

Nice vids, never heard about this before, supposedly this has been around for a long time with a lot of hard data behind it but it isn't in any textbooks at all, not even presented as an alternative theory

seen the symbol too in an old Italian horror movie, in the end it turns out the symbol represents a human bound for ritual sacrifice, pic related, from the movie I mean

dunno if related, but these days are strange indeed, so here it is

Attached: zombie_holocaust_grmn_lc_10.jpg (1175x825, 247K)

Damn, thats beautiful

How much do you guys pay? I'm looking for a job

Attached: 1555099314325.png (1038x1469, 1.62M)

>muh alien and mysticism and aryans
>muh apocalypse
>because 3 qt3 girl for me
you are not an incel. Regardless your will you must remain celibate.

>1 post by this ID

91% Autism By Volume

underrated

Attached: 1554583810679m.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

>can we focus our energy on this instead?
Sounds good but Im booked for Hitler resurection in few days, after we get him back Ill use my quantum powers to push you to that timeline.

Sounds great!
once we do that, anything goes

JUNE FITEEN MUH NIGGA

Attached: Screenshot_260.png (523x335, 45K)