One in four Norwegian men are childless thanks to feminism

Earlier this spring, new figures from Statistics Norway came to confirm the trend. Among men born in 1950, 14.8 % had no children at the age of 45. For men born in 1971, it was 23.7% who were childless at the same age. At the same time, 29.5% of men born in 1976 were childless at the age of 40; up from 16.3% 1950. Corresponding figures for women at the age of 45 are 8.4 and 15, 2% respectively - also increasing, but not nearly as violent. In the population as such, almost every fourth man in Norway is childless the year he turns 45.

Attached: 1490742173031.png (327x367, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eivindberge.blogspot.com/2017/04/one-in-four-norwegian-men-are-childless.html
sciencenordic.com/quarter-norwegian-men-never-father-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How to get a Norwegian gf?

Attached: 1555101257819.jpg (612x611, 37K)

Same way you get a girlfriend anywhere in the west. Be good looking, fit, wealthy and popular.
ez

I thought you were all gay after aha. The fact there's some straight Norwegian people is genuinely shocking to me.

eivindberge.blogspot.com/2017/04/one-in-four-norwegian-men-are-childless.html

sciencenordic.com/quarter-norwegian-men-never-father-children

Met mine at work. She's from Stavanger but went to high school in Texas.

Get rid of her asap. She will leave you.

>my boss got divorcedraped and lost his house (which he paid for himself). Now he has to pay 1/3 of his paycheck to his ex and her new hubby

Attached: 1554793405405.png (677x605, 270K)

Date a Muslim girl from Norway. Start the race mixing already

Attached: 7568E8D1-3A57-448C-8F7C-C63303E769E4.jpg (449x306, 22K)

I have the perfect plan for you:
>Buy a house
>Go to a tour in an ex european colony with has yet individuals 100% europeans, like southern Brazil.
>Don't be foolish to fall in the old tricks of women
>Know a small city, get gf
>If you see she is ok, take her to your country and get children.
It's easy to gringos get woman, down here.

I'm a Russian who has been living Norway for less than 20 days and I have to ask you guys - where are all the attractive women? Why are all of them super short with caked up dry faces? Do Norwegian guys even like Norwegian women? Is there some kind of arranged marriages where you meet up with girls up far North? This is such a strange society.

Also, why are all your stores soviet tier in consumer choice. You have only two milk companies in the dairy aisle and horrible selection in general.

What do the numbers look like when you substract the Muslims?

You believed the myths. It is all a lie.

gib qt wife

>>If you see she is ok, take her to your country and get children.

It takes a society to raise children and keep the wife trad. Moving back would be a big big mistake unless you live out in the countryside where your closest neighbor is miles away and your children go to a school where a classroom size is 5-10 people. Where everyone who lives there still has traditional values.

My mom came from poland when she was 20, very catholic, traditional women. around 40 she got indoctrinated by society, watching sex& the city, reality tv shows like the Kardashians, and surrounded by liberals. Now she's an atheist liberal who's pro choice. What a fucking shame. All my siblings are liberal too.. Me and my dad are the only ones who are conservative, and the only reason I'm conservative is because I found this place.

Where in Norway are you? I’ve been around the world and the girls here are top tier

Also, we don’t sell out our based farmers for globalist EU. Most of our food is made by norwegians, for norwegians.

Attached: 40298DEC-DBF2-489D-9ADF-AE41808EE5CC.jpg (640x960, 141K)

How can that be true? I have 12 cousins living in Norway and they all have at least one or two kids?

I'm in Arendal.
>I’ve been around the world and the girls here are top tier
I have not seen anything even remotely similar to your attached image. Don't get me wrong, I love your environment and even the ethnic foods, BUT there's nothing to write home about Norwegian women as far as I've seen.