This time he has gone too far

What the FUCK is his problem?

Attached: 6564654654.jpg (600x729, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=76&v=H1t-BbXygGY
amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't know why /pol likes this guy in the first place.

to be fair he does have a point
>muh christfags didndu nuffin

>7 white children
>Pro-European message
Hmmmmm yeah now you mention it I can understand why Tyrone Juan Muttstein wouldn't approve.

Attached: 1542500113984.png (1200x1200, 72K)

Because the Jews made him famous. Jews hate Christians with a red hot passion and are behind the whole "pagan movement" bullshit.
To be fair, he's a sociopathic degenerate who is unfit for society.

ask yourself. what coincides particularly well with the fall of rome?
protip: who let the barbarians in the gates with open arms?

ALL RELIGION IS NPC PROGRAMMING FOR DUMB FUCK SELFISH HUMANS WHO CAN’Y STAND THE THOUGHT OF NOT BEING IMPORTANT.

YOU ARE MEANINGLESS.

Because he is not a jew worshipping faggot

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=76&v=H1t-BbXygGY

This scares the sinner and atheist. Brit bro, get right. He is always there waiting for you. It is up to you though.

Attached: jesus.jpg (1114x1600, 154K)

this

Attached: quote-Christianity-&-science-Sir-William-Bragg.jpg (960x720, 62K)

What are you ranting about? Considering the state of Bogostan, your post is pretty hypocritical.

We don't. (((Atheists))) shill for him

He can't keep getting away with it.

Attached: unknown.png (893x187, 19K)

He triggers people, which makes for an amusing thread.

Attached: 1524873113820.png (670x565, 36K)

Varg is based because he lived in Iraq under Saddam and will never be a kikeservative like most Xians.

>Please worship my dead Jew religion
No.

Attached: christcuckslol.jpg (749x751, 251K)

>Worshipping a youtuber
Hey man, you do you.

>Paganism is a youtuber

Attached: 325346.png (205x246, 4K)

>Strawman
Wouldn't expect anything less from a crypto-kike.

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

abrahamic religions have been nothing but cancer
prove me wrong faggot

He doesn't like kike worshipping pedos.
The fact that their jewish god rabbi yeshua teaches to be a beta cuck and turn the other cheek and that jews are better doesn't help much.

Who the fuck is this guy?

Nice try, schlomo

Attached: 1554951576142.png (797x925, 637K)

The best person ever in comparison to christkikes.

He has a point but he's also quite a tedious arrogant and quite possibly narcissistic dickpile.
He appears to be a good father to the kids he has decided to actually raise but when he bangs on about his tradtionalism and moral superiority when he has sired a child with another woman who he doesn't seem to have any involvement with as well as having hung around in a music scene that he seems to self admittedly believe is absolute shit, and black metal is pretty fucking degenerate really (I know because I've been in the scene a bit), it becomes rather fucking hypocritical.

No one important.

Yeah, he is only a few skin shades away from being a complete nigger:
>Degenerate music, despite claiming to be "influenced by Wagner" (it's always Wagner)
>Had a bastard child with a woman
>Abandoned it
>Abandoned the mother
>Has been supported by other people nearly all of his life
>Claims to be better than others because he has selective memory

Doesn't he have 40 children? Or is that an ebin wikipedia prank?

>Jews... behind the whole "pagan movement" bullshit.
I assume you have some sources to back that up?

Attached: 1531476888989.jpg (905x787, 238K)

Forgot the second most important one:
>Chimped out on some 5'6 mongoloid to show how hard he is

You know there's an element of truth to that. I don't think he's an idiot, he has some good advice and he has talent, but the sheer arrogance he exerts is fucking insufferable sometimes. He also seems (I may be wrong) to get rather catty when it comes to other assertive men. I'm pretty sure I've seen him take digs at survive the jive (who is a good guy) and the golden one (another good guy).
These types of people are serious problems for the pro-White movement because they cannot imagine themselves as being anything other than an emperor and individualism is a very characteristic trait of our race. We could call ourselves a "free people" and ought to keep this in mind when drawing up our plans. Brow beating only cultivates lethal resentment in our race and I fear that a right wing civil war would be ironically far more deadly to our people than the current conflict against the globalists and their "orcs".

Was he actually mongoloid lappish?

Asterik the Dane

Attached: Park-asterix.jpg (446x700, 42K)

I don't think he is an idiot either, but his moral grandstanding is fairly infuriating. Does he not have any shame? How could he possibly be this sanctimonious in spite of his abandonment of his child?
>[...] a right wing civil war would be ironically far more deadly to our people...
This has always been the truth, unfortunately.

Its called being a snownigger

snowniggers like snowniggers

Odinism/Wotanism was a new age movement created in the 1800's by a crypto-kike occultist who believed that Christianity was Jewish, but that the (((Kaballah))) was actually a German book stolen by Jews. Odinism was a mixing of revived folk tradition and theosophy.

What this Pagancuck did was create an anti-Christian occult movement which he called Odinism/Wotanism. This LARPING cult has nothing to do with the Paganism that was practiced in Europe before Christianity came to Europe and our ancestors began to convert to the true faith.

Guido Karl Anton List, better known as Guido von List, was an Austrian occultist, journalist, playwright, and novelist. He expounded a modern Pagan new religious movement known as Wotanism/Odinism, which he claimed was the revival of the religion of the ancient German race, and which included an inner set of Ariosophical teachings that he termed Armanism.
>Much of List's understanding of the ancient past was based not on empirical research into historical, archaeological, and folkloric sources, but rather on ideas that he claimed to have received as a result of clairvoyant illumination.[35] Later writer Richard Rudgley thus characterised List's understanding of the "pagan past" as an "imaginative reconstruction".
>List's Wotanism was constructed largely on the Prose Edda and the Poetic Edda, two Old Norse textual sources which had been composed in Iceland during the late Middle Ages; he nevertheless believed that they accurately reflected the belief systems of Germany, having been authored by "Wotanist" refugees fleeing Christianity
>In addition, List claimed that in the eighth century, Armanists had imparted their secret teachings to the JEWISH Rabbis of Cologne in the hope of preserving them from Christian persecution; he believed that these teachings became the Kabbalah, which he therefore reasoned was an ancient German and not Jewish innovation, thus legitimizing its usage in his own teachings.

Attached: guidovonlist.jpg (541x800, 95K)

No he hasnt. Christianity is a satanic and genocidal religion. Almost every abuse and problem in my life has been at the hands of Christianity

>brown eyes and black hair came from niggers and arabs
>southern Europeans aren't native to Europe since they've been BLACKED/ARABIZED (they're basically arabs without Islam
>Native Europeans are germanic/nordic and always have blue eyes, fair skin, and blonde hair ranging from dark blonde to bright blonde.
>Romans/Greeks/Egyptions/Mesopotamians/ Ancient Aryans/ Ancient Persians/ Ancient Berbers and Ancient Horners were all Nords who have been race mixed into mongrels. DNA evidence proves this since they all have neanderthal admixture and have some European admixture and visible european features.
>We need a cataclysmic in order to save the true Nordic Europeans.

Varg is 100% correct about everything. People like him are saving what's left of our great people

Attached: 1509851922252.jpg (646x427, 28K)

Wasn't he raging over christian mosques being built on pagan sacred places ?

>Kaballah
Who created it then?

Yee" good stuff

He’s just a poor LARPING hobo guys leave ‘im alone!

> Does he not have any shame?
I think he's an absolute glutton for attention.
> How could he possibly be this sanctimonious in spite of his abandonment of his child?
It just doesn't seem to register for whatever reason. Saw some video he made about all the kinds of women he wouldn't want to have anything to do with "even as a child", because of how traditional he was. Girls that drink, metal girls, girls with tattoos, girls with piercings, girls with makeup, girls with thumb rings etc, are all "no". Then talks about his traditional wife.
Then someone in the comments section is like "so uh, what about that child from another relationship?". Apparently it was something like "he gave in to temptation".

Don't get me wrong, I'm naturally pretty traditional too, that's what I gravitate towards and I'm very picky, but I've been with girls with tattoos. I don't make fucking excuses about it nor pretend that I'm above it all cause the truth is, if the girl is hot enough you will buckle quite a lot and the temptation to compromise your honour is real (fortunately I never completely fell victim to abusive women, i'm proud of that), but to go on and make videos acting like you're above all this shit? Fuck off.
If I was to give guys advice it would be from the point of view of someone that doesn't have super-human ability to resist thots and dangerous women, but as someone who knows all too well what the allure of sex and dangerous women is. I really don't know what goes on in vargs head sometimes. it's like he has become this character from a story or something that is occasionally interrupted by reality.

If it wasn't for Christianity, Europe would've been conquered by the Mongol hordes or Arabs. Just look at how the pagan socieities of late Antiquity and the Middle Ages were living (Northern and Eastern Europe): like sub-Saharan Africans.
Christianity has influenced European art, science and philosophy.

Why do people think you need a very specific set of rules/Gods to worship paganism? To go wank off Thor or Odin and know nothing about the outdoors is absolutely backwards, and that is basement neckbeard viking metal larp tier

Just go out and worship/experience what's around you in your homeland. Start by learning your native plants and creatures, then move onto landscapes
You'd be far better off than arguing with Christians here all day.
The druids I know despite following mostly newly made up beliefs, at least practice their faith, instead of just roleplaying in their bedroom on a computer

Attached: 1513528013535.gif (272x371, 117K)

You got the Tee-shirt wrong, it's "Isreal"
Do it right FFS, 7/10

>trying to divide the christians and pagans in europe
he's an edgy larper and either a jewish puppet or a complete idiot who doesnt know what he's doing

Attached: CrecySmall.jpg (719x372, 109K)

I like some points he makes, but some things makes me question him. First, why the fuck isn’t his YouTube channel shut down? He literally has quarter of a million subscribers, (((someone))) must keep him up, I’ve also seen advertisements on his video, don’t know why any company would give money to a “redpilled” individual.

A key point of his ideology is to basically do nothing, just watch society collapse, but what if it doesn’t? Who would benefit from common people just doing nothing.

I do however like that he has a large family and seems to live a decent life.
He might be an accidental shill, who’s being “mysteriously” kept up on YouTube

Attached: 1555457336900.jpg (579x404, 16K)

>A key point of his ideology is to basically do nothing, just watch society collapse, but what if it doesn’t?
I can tell you that nothing will happen as the corrupt destroy your country and the invaders settle. Next thing you know, it'll be too late and all of your people will fade (or flee) because of their apathy when the moment to act happened (i.e. now). My source: my country, Argentina.

pd: I hope I'm wrong, and I hope Europeans wake up soon rather than later.

Thanks for the hope user, but I swear Argentina is more white than brown, could you go into more detail on what it’s like?

>I swear Argentina is more white than brown
t. argentinian

A social media Kardashian posing as a man

Hell, Hitler settled down over there, can’t be too bad

Well, without going into much details (I could write a book about it, because there's too much to know about the political context of the continent and my country), Argentina has experienced a drastic demographic change. And with it, our culture has been erased and our way of living diminished. Are there any European descendants (white people) in the country? Yes. Is Argentina "more white than brown"? Absolutely not since the 2000s, when there was a pact called "Patria Grande" (Great Motherland) that enabled any individual born in the Mercosur countries (and of the associates) to enter Argentina without restriction whatsoever. So we LEGALLY receive people that don't give a damn about our country or culture, who have no basic education nor jobs. To this, you have to add the constant illegal immigration of bordering countries since the late 90s... and, well, nowadays this country is a mess. Euro-Argentines are fleeing or looking to flee, especially back to Europe (mainly Spain and Italy) or Australia/USA.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with too much info. Here, give this article a read:
>amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
Not everything written there is accurate, I could correct some thing; but it's great for a foreigner (or even some bluepilled argies) to get the bigger picture of what the hell happened here.

Attached: Argentinean-people.jpg (436x599, 83K)

a pagan. he was in prison for murder once.
now he makes self improvement videos

meant for that:

Tfw, the UK are darker than the ME.
Rip friend.
Not being a cunt, lived in England for 10y, loved it.
Left in '06.
Came back a few times since then. Glad I left when I left.

Attached: 1554999428309.jpg (900x812, 231K)

Based Varg

Remember: The Christians destroyede Pagan temples and built their churches on top.

ALL churches must burn.

His pagan ancestors didn't build anything as majestic so he's jealous

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>What the FUCK is his problem?
he is just incredibly BASED

Attached: 1555370813508.png (607x608, 406K)

So why are there Greek and Roman temples still? Or stonehenges and such? There were no temples there, just some tree stumps and other useless nonsense

Cheers user, God bless you, I completely forgive you for the falklands, the past is the past, the future is now, we must march on as our ancestors did, this century will determine the fate of mankind, we have a lot to lose

Amen, my brother.

?

Attached: 1505243462444.jpg (208x206, 4K)

You too, mate. Yes, I think the animosity between our peoples is stupid; both yours and our politicians had betrayed us. And we have a shared struggle.
Granted, the islands of the South Atlantic do hold an enormous geopolitical value - but we have much bigger problems.

his mom is also jewish

>this century will determine the fate of mankind
Last century already determined the fate of mankind, now it is just a slow decline into oblivion.

Attached: 1540220987023.png (486x494, 92K)

>t. shill
At least make your lies somewhat believable.

Attached: ayy.jpg (486x309, 29K)

>find a wife and have many children
>grow food and try to be self-sufficient
>acquire weapons and learn how to use them
>learn about survivalism for when shtf

how is that doing nothing? what do you propose insted?

Least /mu/ post in all of Jow Forums

Attached: 1551237653215.jpg (499x496, 58K)