A lot of men sit down to pee

Have you taken the peepeepill yet, Jow Forums? Sitting down to pee is all the rage these days.

reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/be7j88/these_ladies_saw_the_prior_post_i_made_about_the/

Attached: peepeepoopoo.png (988x518, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com.au/peeing-sitting-down-is-good-for-the-prostate
youtube.com/watch?v=54t0iyp_udc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Figures that the average reddit user can't even pee standing up.

Me? I always pee standing up.
Even in the dark, using only audio feedback to adjust aim.

So you turn the light on and clean up every time you miss? I never got peeing in the dark.

>not being hung enough to pee standing without hands

Sitting down to pee is redpilled

>EDIT: thanks for the gold kind stranger!

once again, reddit has outclassed you faggots completely. what does it feel like to be pathological losers, /Pol?

Attached: images(2583).jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

Women here have been yakking about that for decades, yeah. I ignore that. Male anatomy is not made for pissing from a sitting position.

>sitting to poop
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Attached: 1515975515394.jpg (894x894, 293K)

Personally, I'm paranoid about my dick dangling too close to the toilet water.

I mean, if I just jerked off and I'm afraid my stream will fork, then sure, I'll sit down to pee.
Otherwise, there's basically no reason to sit down unless you're exceedingly fat or a onionsgoy

>free excuse to sit and relax for a minute
>waste a little more time from class, work, etc.
>browse Jow Forums for a bit with both hands in a position that wouldnt submerge your phone if dropped

Come on lads.
Whats wrong with sit pee

Me? I piss in the sink.

I always go for the second one in this pic. I'm not some kind of ninny.

Attached: chadpoo.png (1417x2048, 2.55M)

Why does this gross me out more than a /b/ gore thread

based

I always stand to pee. I’ll usually start the stream and slowly back up and see how far I can get without missing the bowl. It’s always fun when you back up several feet and the stream starts dying down. Gotta love the small things in life

Based & red pilled

Sitzen pinkeln? I do it all the fucking time.

>flag
Yeah, of course you do.

Who could possibly be behind this?

Attached: A485D354-B60C-47DC-8811-E1E7D722F7BE.jpg (750x440, 186K)

Hmmm

Attached: 4920BADE-DE1B-4D03-A73A-1A841C8B1D3A.jpg (750x243, 252K)

I haven’t the slightest idea

Attached: FFC0BB87-52A9-44B7-915D-8CDC6E210F97.jpg (750x446, 253K)

Can't easily make a foreskin piss balloon while sitting

fagpilled

If you sit down to pee it is probably because your dick is so small you don’t have to deal with it touching the inside of the toilet bowl.

People who hate sitting down to pee also wear shoes in their home and socks to bed. Sitting down to pee is objectively cleaner. I hate cleaning piss stains off the toilet seat or under it. It is objectively impossible to pee into a toilet without getting any splash back pee or toilet water on the seat. Urinals in public I’ll spray wherever; it’s not my home. Take some pride in your home you filthy fucks.

I used to sit down to pee until I read it's bad for your prostate or something.

I tried to find it but I distinctly remember an article from 2015 about women complaining that men pee too loudly because it spurred (image related)
Also, apart of what makes a satisfying piss is the thunderous deluge that you know echos through the halls.

Attached: 9d4.png (1080x2038, 260K)

based, peeing while standing up sends droplets of piss everywhere, it's nigger tier
why don't you shit in your hand and throw it in the toilet from the doorway while you're at it, deshawn ?

Attached: 1555297893817.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

>men
>on reddit
whatever you say

It takes more effort to sit down I can whip it out faster standing up

URINALS *clap* ARE *clap* SEXIST

It is the opposite tho. Standing puts pressure on your prostate.
I never learned as a kid to stand and pee, so I sit.

>that pic
i'm dying

>Can't easily make a foreskin piss balloon while sitting
9/11 Americans won't understand this.

Opposite actually. menshealth.com.au/peeing-sitting-down-is-good-for-the-prostate

>apart of what makes a satisfying piss is the thunderous deluge that you know echos through the halls.

agree i love making noises while i pee like "Ouaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh"

I piss standing. Sometimes I piss sitting. It's all just preference, hour of the day (or night). I don't see why this has to be such a big issue.

>reee no only standing
>reeee no only sitting
>me: You both are fucking dumb, watch this. *hangs upside down from a towel rack and pisses into the bathroom sink from across the room*

The only remotely acceptable times to pee sitting down are if you are to proceed with delivering a fat shit immediately post piss or if you wake up in the middle of the night and can't aim properly (plus sometimes it decides to just fly off in random directions that early anyway)

It’s easier, faster and I don’t need to touch the toilet seat when I stand. I regularly clean my toilet anyway. Feels good too. Probably traces back to biological impulses and caveman brain

I bet you use aim assist fag

take the true redpill and start peeing outside, fuck using water, and let all the animals know whos territory it is.

Attached: dr.michio-kaku.jpg (720x405, 28K)

You should piss on people's shoes. To hell with the animals, it's the people who need to be reminded of their place in the sociosexual hierarchy by means of piss.

>He doesn't Urinalpost

I only piss standing.
It's the only way.

Your house is an absolute disgusting mess guaranteed.

wtf im a transwoman and i stand to pee

And you guys call me faggot lol

>mfw that happens

Attached: 1555297569378.gif (143x134, 1.55M)

But that makes no sense. Man wasn't evolved sitting on a toilet, we've been pissing standing up for thousands of years.

Why would you sit to pee wtf

piss sitter here.

love the feeling of my tip in the water desu.

Attached: YOU ARE MY GF NOW.jpg (758x1024, 120K)

What kinda faggot effeminate shit is this?

Attached: 1550509268612m.jpg (827x1024, 121K)

>not peeing in the sink

Attached: 1513131474189.png (558x592, 174K)

Of course the trick is to have good aim and spatial awareness.
If you're not hitting the mark 99% of the time then ninja peeing isn't for you.

Yeah I've gotta turn the light on when I miss, but if I miss it's usually because my jap's eye is squinting the wrong direction, so I would've missed with the light on.

We used to piss squatting. Like they do in some Asian countries.

The only time this is acceptable is when you don't want to turn the bathroom light on because your wife is a light sleeper.

>having a dog dick
>being proud

If I'm at home alone, I will. No point in lifting up the seat or potentially having stray particles of piss hit the seat.

If I am with anyone, or anytime I am out in public, I will stand.

THIS
its just the perfect height to aim in.

You can adjust the float in the toilet tank to maintain the water level in the bowl.

It’s just easier. Never had to worry about aim or cleanup or anything stupid like that.
Also, although I don’t browse reddit, I do read the news and post here from the throne, that’s just how humans have adapted to having computers in your pocket.

>mfw
It always makes me how many people have made that error before me.

Attached: 1519195384219.gif (702x720, 407K)

It's actually pretty funny if you think about it.

This post was meant to make fun of a guy who's against women's suffrage by saying "haha, that sad fuck pisses sitting down", but then all the squeaky clean nice guy plebbitors came into that thread and said "hey, we piss sitting down". These jokes write themselves.

>piss squatting in the wilderness
>some worm crawls up your anus

no thanks

Amen. The difference in ease of flow is notable

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

I piss all the time in the dark. I know where my toilet is. If I miss I just take tp and wipe the seat down.

Do you really not sit down while peeing? That's disgusting

Attached: DGNFKTb.jpg (1715x2131, 288K)

>Mutilating your genitals and losing sensitivity so a (((certain))) country can harvest foreskins.
oy vey!

Only overweight men need to sit down to pee

Faggots. Faggot everywhere.

Attached: red.jpg (625x415, 28K)

I didn't think it was possible for me to hate jews anymore than I already did.

>having a jew dick
>being proud

>He doesn't realize small drops end up on the floor and accumulate.

I have to sit down and piss, I have two holes on the end of my dick so my piss tends to spray out in a really weird way.

At home I sit pee because I know it’s clean and it’s only my ass touching it. Anywhere else, piss in the sink and play with it.

Wtf man you scared me with that post kek

If you stand up you can pressure wash away poo stains inside the bowl. Try and do that while sitting.

all muslims sit down to pee

Attached: Colin-Kaepernick-sitting-anthem.jpg (600x360, 47K)

Based and multitaskpilled

Attached: pepe gaint glock.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Yes, that is also a big advantage

The holy book has instructions on how to take a piss?
Under what scenarios are such believers allowed to engage their own brain and make decisions?

I've been peeing while sitting ever since i had testicular torsion. It's a lot easier and I can brush my teeth at the same time

>sitting to pee
Fucking casual.

Attached: 1488999026869.jpg (606x4347, 708K)

I now completely believe Freud's theory about penis envy - once little girls realise that little boys have something they don't, then they begin to experience envy, it goes on for the rest of their lives, and it sends them a bit nuts.

Attached: devils mountain listening post.jpg (520x390, 25K)

You can brush while standing.

I dunno I like it. It's like getting diddled by a ghostly lover. Or ghastly uncle. up to you really.

I put TP in front of my pecker to shield it while taking a dump.

youtube.com/watch?v=54t0iyp_udc

>I can brush my teeth at the same time
It really does save time.