Why is the right so afraid of this guy?

Attached: 78DE4B67-F74E-4A6A-93DC-9DDDA176D1A6.jpg (600x720, 63K)

You mistake laughter for fear, because you're retarded and a faggot.
Literally, he has no policy that matters on a national scale.
His platform is "bend over America! Time for that fudge packing!"

>literally who

Why are you so afraid of posting more than once?

Pete Butt-Gig.

What faggot is that, faggot?

> being fearful of
Literal sodomite whose last name starts with the word "butt"

A guy who's third in the Democratic polls and can eat Trump and make him look retarded.

No one is afraid of Buttplug.

We're not. These media stories are melting your thought process...

Buttigig was embarrassed when hecklers started calling him on his self-riteous hypocrisy, question and attacking others religious beliefs, as he got Sodom and Gammorah shouted at him in Iowa, this week.

And though South Bend who is left-wing, college town pocket of the state, DO not believe for one second he would win the Governor race.

t.hoosier

Isn’t he 5’4”? No one is afraid of a sawed off runt.

Literally who?

Historically the presidential election goes to the taller one, he's fucked if he gets through the primaries

Trump doesn't need help to look retarded, but he's still going to win in 2020. Try to stay hydrated when it happens, lad.

You know he was raped as a child, and he is a pedo now. Just look into those eyes.

He is a glownigger. And no one is afraid of him we just don't want another deepstate candidate for president.

Oh please butt-gauge, spare me! Hahahha. I surrender; I surrender!

Aids

breaking the ass ceiling

Attached: cooperbuttplug.gif (718x539, 597K)

Jesus Christ looking at that fucking rodent face and teeth. No way in hell that cum guzzling hamster fuck could hold a candle to Trump

I see in him outrageous strength, with an inscrutable malice sinewing it.

That inscrutable thing is chiefly what I hate; and be the white whale agent, or be the white whale principal, I will wreak that hate upon him.

Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I’d strike the sun if it insulted me.

Attached: 46364334.jpg (824x900, 131K)