Why aren't White People more alarmed by their imminent minority status?

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

Look at this smug cunt. This is how white people look, where I live in Connecticut. If you try to inform them about the looming demographic timebomb coming, their eyes glaze over. All it is, is UConn basketball, Whole Foods, Cheesecake Factory, etc. Does our race deserve to survive?

Attached: 10242935015-3fa1e865b8-k.jpg (308 KB, 2048x1365)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/08/the-fastest-growing-counties-for-latinos-are-in-north-dakota/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.27c7f0279868
flickertailtimes.com/2018/09/29/hostfest/
allmusicals.com/lyrics/jekyllhyde/theworldhasgoneinsane.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=PoNgrEY5IrE

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

Take them on a trip into a multicultural neighborhood

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

Cheesecake Factory
I must be the only person in the world that hasn't eaten there.

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

I'm alarmed, but I'm a boomer. What more can I do but tell my millennial kids to make some grandbabbies and get some guns?

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

I haven't eaten there man.
Someone redpill me on cheesecake.

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

It's basically a bunch of like 1200-2000 calorie meals. It's crazy.

You'll see skinny couples sometimes go there and order one thing to share as a meal or fats go there and eat it all at once.

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

It's disgusting to eat a lot of it

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

natural selection

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

Does our race deserve to survive?
No. We turned our backs, first on God and then our tribesmen.

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

Declining testosterone levels and white guilt.

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

The system does not allow it

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

The white race is about to get a dose of only the strong survive.

Attached: 1555500436402.jpg (175 KB, 500x499)

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

Honestly whites will probably just move to Alaska since minorities hate the cold. They'll make it the most successful state in the country than secede from the rest of the states.
Also, build ice wall.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

Somalians are surviving Minnesota. It's only a matter of time. We can't keep running until it's too late.

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

Because of the mainstream media, and 12 + years of forced indoctrination known as public schools?

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

Nature doesn't account for whether or not any genetic group "deserves" to survive, the group will either have a drive for survival or it won't, genetic groups with insufficient will to propagate will be selected out rather quickly because the basic desire for species propagation is one of the most important necessary prerequisites for group survival of biological replicators. It doesn't matter how high your IQ is or whether or not you're especially clever at devising social systems or advanced technology, if you lack the will to fuck and have at least 3 babies then you are maladapted and other people more willing to fuck and have kids will slowly outcompete you for space and resources. That will to have enough kids to replace you and your partner and then even more to grow your population group is one of the fundamentals and if you haven't got that then the rest of your beneficial traits are irrelevant because they won't get passed on to enough offspring.

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

White people are humans and niggers are a subspecies of gorilla.

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

Right. So if whites go extinct they deserve to. It's all natural selection. Stop bitching start fucking.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

white people are a minority even in cold climates

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

White people are fucking gay

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

bc of the thought that, only the racist white people are going to be hated, not them, they are an ally they went to the protests and had black boyfriends.

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

I felt extreme anxiety when I first found out. Why aren’t they feeling it

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

because i'm 100% white, of european descent (England, Germany, France) and im playing the long con:

eventually ill become a minority and all of the sexual fetishist degenerates will want to fuck me and breed with me because my genes are becoming increasingly more rare

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

Im ready to convert inshallah my brothers. Stone the thots. Christians will get a pass and get there chance to convert, heathen muslims will get the sword

Attached: 1552743839939.webm (2.78 MB, 1280x720)

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Cope more. If you haven't gotten laid yet you never will

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

I must be the only person in the world that hasn't eaten there.
you mean in the america.

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

Really man if you see the direction western values are going do we really deserve humanity?

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

does our race deserve to survive
sometimes I wonder user, whites have achieved the highest standard of living in the west, and in return it has made us lazy, complacent, robots. They are only stimulated by media, sex, and food, the west will fall due to us being too nice.

If there's anything i can say about white people as a whole, its that they're too nice. Violence is not apart of their lives, and the only thing their enemies know is violence.

i used to not be a white nationalist, but seeing the state of the west and the obvious agenda at hand has made me this way. I just wanted to be left alone, but no, they're forcing my hand along with countless others. I don't see us winning because the average white has been bred to not see race on a global scale.

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Because a lot of these people live in white neighborhoods and don't have to experience the diversity first hand.

Simply ask these people if they would want to live in an all black neighborhood, or all white neighborhood. If they say all white, ask them why, and go from there. If they say all black, they're so far gone that they're not even willing to be honest with you or themselves. If they say "it doesn't matter to me", they're lying, but trying to virtue signal. So ask them if they think a Japanese person would rather live around people who are Japanese, or black. They may deflect saying "it shouldn't matter", but just ask again what your average Japanese person WOULD say. They'll answer Japanese of course. Then ask them why they would want that, and go from there.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

Whites live in a fantasy land where they assume most people think like them, so when they become a minority they honestly think browns wont remove their human rights.

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

Literal brainwashing and naivete. They don't realize whites are the only people who treat their minorities like humans.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

Somehow most white people seem unaware they will be a minority soon

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

but i regularly get laid. i prefer ethnic chicks (asian and east african) and most ethnic chicks prefer me. i just got out of a two year relationship with a half philipino girl (philipino & italian) and have been talking to this black chick that lives a few blocks away who i met getting coffee on my way to work last week

life's good, and like my father taught me: "son, it's all pink on the inside"

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

Because a majority of people simply don't care about their race. And by a majority of people I mean white people. The disconnection of whites to their heritage or group has been extremely successful. Literally none if my white friends care if white as a race disappears from the face of the Earth.

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

Attached: lana-rhoades-boyfriend.png (93 KB, 565x605)

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

I have no idea desu. Never seen any white people in my country.

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

Cheesecake is alright, food is reheated frozen stuff, nothing special.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

I am half german, half italien female. Since i am mixed, i have no identity really. The political and demographical situation does bother me when it comes to muslims and blacks, but i dont know how i could prevent this. My only option is to sit and wait

inb4 punp out some white kids, roastie
Easier said, than done.

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

North Dakota is getting beaner upped. No place is safe
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/08/the-fastest-growing-counties-for-latinos-are-in-north-dakota/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.27c7f0279868

www.myndnow.com/amp/news/bismarck-news/north-dakota-tops-list-of-fastest-growing-hispanic-population/692264873

Attached: F8738F9A-520C-407D-A94E-BCD16C5988C4.png (332 KB, 640x360)

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

Rape her. because I totally would.

Attached: 61uIgieTHdL.jpg (71 KB, 500x500)

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

And that's a good thing!

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

I haven't either. Never even heard of it. What kind of Mexican eats at a factory?

Attached: 1555228889246s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125)

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

take the OMAD pill and you can eat at cheesecake factory all the time

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

Do i work at taco bell?

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

Easier said, than done.
Literally just have a decent white man cum inside you and boom - half way there. Making children really isn't all that difficult, dumber people than you managed, I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

They probably are alarmed but realize that if they speak up, our institutions will ruin their life.

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

(((Certain white people))) have systematically conditioned other white people to consider it as a moral obligation and everyone else has been taught that white people who don't are the ultimate evil who must be punished and completely ostracized and deplatformmed. This whole thing is going to come to a head really fucking soon.

Attached: 1554382243825m.jpg (162 KB, 693x1024)

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

it all evens out in the end, future people will be beige. young people are waking up to the reality that race mixing is a good thing

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

whites have achieved the highest standard of living in the west,
Whies literally don't know how to live, they traded their culture for comfortable slavery.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

Yeah those people up there take their Scandinavian heritage too seriously. Gotta add some beaner blood to the mix
stripped of crown when DNA reveals she’s not Norwegian
flickertailtimes.com/2018/09/29/hostfest/

Attached: 34913C7A-974A-4AE4-8271-C8B92695DAF2.jpg (24 KB, 768x533)

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

Because they've been tricked into thinking that the country has an equal portion of each race and its just been really unfair to blacks, hispanics and muslims

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

ND giberment aid has always been the best but no one gave a fuck until the oil bloom started. When all those fucks were getting 620 a week for unemployment. Niggers and spicks been flocking their ever since.

They really really fucked themselves....ND even hava a unemployment program where they give you jobs as well. You just exist and BOOM at least a 40k job. South Dakota went the other way in their policy, its why SD been losing population to ND, Iowa, and Minnesota.

SD won't give shit for aid. But a lot of chinks and poos been going to SD because they have one of the cheapest Universities in the fucking US for a law degree.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

At this point, no.

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

Most of us dont even know how close we are. Ask anyone what percentage whites are in America. Almost everyone I've asked thinks were still around 85%.

Attached: 1549847912855.jpg (124 KB, 680x1010)

Justin White
Justin White

in terms of convenience, they've achieved alot. its really just comfortable slavery. They'll always be expected to pay the bill, while simultaneously getting shafted by their ((((elected officials)))) and do nothing about it, because their lives are too cushy.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

imminent minority status
Only in Muttmerica, and it's your own damn fault.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

You do know, that getting pregnant is the least problematic part about having children, do you?
Of course i could sinply go out naked and come back pregnant 10 minutes later, but i want a husband and a solid relationship and a good environment for my kids.
Just giving birth to children is irresponsible. The real work and child rearing starts after giving birth to raise the child into a good human being.
You guys are kind of delusional when it comes to female things sich as kids and families

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

This. Ritualistic subservience bordering religious dogma. But the religion is the state and "experts" as appeal-to-authority priest figures to cling onto before doing anything.

Also being mostly soft, prosperous, domesticated urbanites.

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

This whole thing is going to come to a head really fucking soon.
I live in NY, aka the (((hive))). Funny thing is they know its coming better than anyone else. My mom's hairdresser told her he thought there was gonna be another holocaust. No shit schlomo.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

don't know, I've tried to redpill my family but it's too late, they are traitors to europe and the white race, they are the first that will be killed. May the gods bless us

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

Th-that would be raycis desu

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

Because they don't teach about the differences between the races in school, it's something you have to figure out for yourself, and if you research that kind of stuff it usually means you were an outcast who prefers to observe and study the behaviors of others. The unfortunate truth is there aren't many people like us, most are unable to see past the smiling faces of their colored friends, they just assume everyone is the same based on their social interactions. Social skills are shaped by your peers, this is what they don't realize, coloreds are forced to undertake a white social persona because they interact primarily with whites. When we become a minority, they won't have to do that anymore, they will let loose, let their 80 IQ expose itself. Then finally the sedated masses will be red-pilled, but by that point, it will be too late.

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

Hey OP I'm a townie living and working near the UConn campus. The level of cognitive dissonance in students is astounding desu, they all know how bad willimantic and Hartford are and avoid them all they can but still just live in their little campus bubble and play pretend. There's a lot of good white people out in the rural towns still though. The suburban hell of places closer to Hartford are horrible tho fuck that Glastonbury garbage.

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

All of Jow Forums is full of thirsty males that would shower you in everything they have. Most guys here are traditional and wouldn't mind supporting a woman and kids, so she can be a stay-at-home mom while they work. It really isn't that difficult, you could probably easily find a guy here or on other places, you just have to look. Hell, I'd probably marry you and work my ass off to provide you with a good future and I'm just one random guy that read your reply. There are countless of us here, you just have to pick. You are the one doing the choosing. Someone who isn't an obese neckbeard or low-income slavshit like me, you could most probably find a decent guy who doesn't look like shit, earns enough and is willing to support you really easily. Stop looking for reasons why it's difficult, you have the easy job, it's us guys who have it tougher, you just have to make a choice.

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

From a caloric perspective, yeah. But who the hell even wants to do that?

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

why are whites so worried about becoming minorities?

Its not like minorities are treated like shit right?
Its not like minorities are denied that same rights as white?
Its not like minorities are slaughtered by police just for not being white?

or are whites worried about the biggest form of Karma for centuries of treating minorities like shit?

Its better to except that you WILL become a minority and make peace with us so that we don't turn around and do to you what you've done to us. Start making allies.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

psychological marketing causing complacency and misinformation in the population, pretty much every game, social media platform, "reality" tv, down to clothing ads and product placement all make use of psychological marketing, which is using evolutionary markers which reward us for heeding, as marketing tools, to earn money or push an agenda, plus the only form of brain washing which has been found as effective is repetition, which is predominantly used by the left and liberal agenda. Essentially, the elite are using evolutionary baggage or things which are our core coding against us, the reason depression is on the rise and the population is complacent on matters which are quite alarming is simply because our core coding is at odds with where society is heading. We're being herding like sheep and it's hit the point where it now conflicts with our instincts.. it's why if you pop a zoloft a day, play games and ignore politics, you'll be happy as larry.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

Look, this is an anonymous image board. Do you really think i would give my contact data to some strangers just to meet some awkward guy. I am sure some of you are nice individuals, but most of Jow Forums are either larping or being absolute hypocrites. Even if we would like to meet, there would be a big distance in our way, so again i am not making excuse, but reality looks a bit different. In my place its impossible to meet a decent guy, because most of them dont even leave their basement? How am i supposed to meet them, if they only sit infront of a screen and shitpost all day?

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

Niggers have everything handed to them on a silver platter and you still fuck it up. Despite all the advantages and privileges you’re given you’re so fucking ungrateful. Your race deserves to be exterminated like the filth that you are.
In minecraft

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

get out more

Attached: 086d03393b6c0ef2ede1a721052f3034--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (14 KB, 306x306)

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

Because we know niggers know without us, niggers will starve.
We will die out, and they will be soon behind us.
Niggers are nothing without us.
Mooslims will blow each other up before you know it.
Hispanics-who the fuck cares?
Indians-choke on the stanch of their own street shit.
Chinese will choke themselves in smog before 2022

Ryder White
Ryder White

I asked for a medium rare burger and those fuckers served it raw. I told them and they responded with I didn’t order it the right way. I asked for medium rare, not fucking red.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

have sex

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

You're less intelligent than the strawman you're attacking, you realize that right?

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

That's strange, my grandpa was a racist since ever (I'm talking in the era when blacks were just a anomaly), he said that negros are subhumans and even my mom told me that no negros at home, thank god he died prior this invasion.

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

If you are not fond of Jow Forums basement shitposters, you can find plenty of other traditional-focused sites. Sites and forums for people with similar opinions, you just have to interact with them.
Men could give you their details instead of vice versa, if you are paranoid.
When it comes to actual real women even most extremely autistic weebs with their pissbottles would venture into the daylight to have a chance with a real woman. It's in our genes, when we see a chance, we strike. I wouldn't have a problem with traveling, but a woman sees a huge problem, for a man it's a small inconvenience but at a great possible reward. A risk worth taking - for you it's a larger gamble.

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

have sex
I have, quite a few times in fact, with various girls of other races. It's really easy when you're white

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

This.
we gave them all these great civil rights, they'll love us
oh they're carrying tires and gasoline cans? did their car break down?

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

Whites are worried because niggers have no compassion and are already doing a fine job of killing eachother, but not fast enough to not increase their population

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

Kikes

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

story behind the video ?

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

NIGGERS STINK

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

Whites shouldn't become a minority in their own nation. That's my reason why

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

live in an all white neighborhood
notice a trend of people putting up signs that say "no matter where you're from, your religion or language you speak, you are welcome here" in English French and Arabic.
think yo myself "then why the hell are you in an all white neighborhood"?

Madness

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

Start making allies.
or just start buying guns

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

probably a Jow Forums regular
"i-i-i-i get laid you get laid"

Being this fucking retarded.

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

Because
1) they have been targetted by jewish demoralization
2) they honestly believe they will be treated like gods when they are minorities like how america and europe treats blacks and arabs

All these people need is a week vacation in south africa.

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

"my guns will save me"
"Only whites have guns"

someone tell him

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

To be fair I am not interested in dating sites or searchin for a guy on purpose. Jow Forums is just an (addictive) exception. I wish family meet-ups were a thing, where one could meet different people at gathering. I myself am a bit awkward and shy, therefore not into "dating". Life sucks :D

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

Alaska is projected to become minority white by 2050/60. Can't remember which.

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

Constant, unrelenting propaganda bombardment causes the dumb people to enforce social rules from a society that doesn't exist, because it's unnatural and could never exist in reality.

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

Imagine rolling up to a small village and just erasing every person in it from existence.

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

why is every single person who defends niggers a fucking leaf? Have you seen what niggers do when they are the majority?
name ONE place with a majority of subsaharans/subsaharan descendants that isn't a shithole.

Oh you can't.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

S E E T H I N G

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

I've never even seen one .

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

Medium rare is what all burgers are coked at though.
I hope you flipped over a table for that

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

Modern white people are primarily concerned with trivial matters. The preservation of their race is too serious a subject

Attached: 969F4C85-DD12-4B8A-9FA2-72B722066A43.jpg (63 KB, 683x1024)

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

name one place thats a shithole that became a shithole without whites doing things to cause it to become a shit hole?

Oh you can't

Make peace with it buddy. Its going to happen, maybe after your time, but it will happen.

Whites have won many many battles, But we have already won the war.

Nothing personal

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

Not in the pussy UK user, here we do them well done every time. It's something to do with cooking mince.

The first time a yank ordered a burger medium rare off of me I was blown away, thought the guy had a deathwish.

Logan Young
Logan Young

I know that feel. Arranged marriages weren't the worst thing in existence. But usually women get approached even in casual situations. It's worse when you are a socially autistic man who has to do the approaching, because you never get approached as a man unless you are Chad himself. So you will realistically eventually get approached by a guy you find adequate and will without much effort on your part be able to have a relationship. But I have to actually DO the approaching - imagine having to walk up to people, strike up a conversation and actually be interesting and compete with all the other males for a female. What a fucking bother.
A guy will eventually find you, even if you aren't looking for one yourself.
Example: If you want we could exchange throw-away email addresses right now.
See? how easy it is? You didn't have to do anything. You just decide - to accept the proposition and go with the flow or reject it.

You women have it easy.

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

Because Liberal white people are too idiotic to see the repercussions of their actions. See, they think by being progressive and fighting for the rights of minorities, that when the time comes and they're out numbered, that they'll be fine because they championed for these assholes, but fail to realize that these assholes will hang them up to die as well. Liberals have this backwards logic; we should help the poor with our money, but not their money. We should displace our jobs for minorities, but not their jobs. We should let them move into our neighborhoods, but not their neighborhoods. And when everything goes to shit, liberals quickly move away to start the cycle again. But a lot of the individuals to blame, like the boomers, are slowly starting to realize they fucked up: no one can afford their McMasions, so they can't retire, and their children are so eager to put them into an old folks home, which is filled with the same scum the imported by the millions, and suddenly don't like minorities as much.

Oh, and don't forget all the wonderful food! Despite the fact the two most popular Mexican food chains, Taco Bell and Chipotle, were started and are owned by white people.

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

Because leafs are smarter than you lol. I'm actually enjoying seeing your country seeth in rage because you're so fucking ignorant.

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

They think everybody is the same and any current differences are artificially caused by racist whites.

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

if you lack the will to fuck and have at least 3 babies then you are maladapted and other people more willing.

The goal is not to be in some child birth contest as to who can pop out the most kids, rather, the goal is to completely sweep aside the "others" off the face of this Earth, or at the very least expel them from your lands. What you propose of having more births is a pathetic band-aid solution that leads absolutely nowhere.

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

Example: If you want we could exchange throw-away email addresses right now.
you're pathetic

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Maybe lend them some money or have them move in a house with you, like it used to be the norm for 1000's of years.

Or are you going to watch your kid slaving off 10/5 for some corporate, coming home to a rented shithole and saving up enough dough to buy a shithole in his 40's when his sperm/ovaries have dried out?

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

YOU THINK BURGERS ARE A JOKE?

Attached: 1502586266538.jpg (97 KB, 820x1024)

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

Gamling: Too few have come. We cannot defeat the armies of Mordor.
Theoden: No we cannot. But we will meet them in battle nonetheless.

you might win, but when the war is over and my body lies broken I shall face my fathers without shame.
in minecraft obviously.

Cooper King
Cooper King

let me get a Loaded Nacho Taco Box and a Chalupa Cravings Box

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nigger
Stop cockblocking me. I could get a cute shy traditional German-Italian waifu that isn't a normie slut and we could have 10 cute kids and I could stop fapping to weird hentai
fuck you nigger, at least I made an attempt

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

Never been there, don't eat high sugar foods often, don't drink Monster or soda as it will wreck my shit. White pill the Normies by posting Black Supremacy shit everywhere

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

Canada is a fucking cesspit and just as fucked as britbongland don't take the piss.
Hope you enjoy not being able to afford a house because chinks have bought every inch of land.
How much do you pay for a steak?
oh shit I forgot you guys eat insects now.

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

You deserve what you fight for

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

It's not nearly as fucked because it's not crowded or full of autists like you. You know nothing about the world.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

. Does our race deserve to survive?
liberals certainly don't.
and won't.

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

tits or it never happened

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

You'd have to leave the house.

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

Come to the southern states and it's way different.

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

Hi can I get two beef chalupas, a side of nacho fries and cup of water (no ice, please). Thanks, that'll be all.

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

It's already too late. But by the time they're in my face/next door I'll be ready to die. Good luck kids.

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

the Wyte Pill is strong w/this one

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

Will you hold my hand as we eat cheesecake together?

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

Good image, needs updated

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

Refined sugar. Its very basic.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

What should be wrong with her appearence? Looks normal to me

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

Stop giving this lunatic attention. It's a male, man.

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

give me your e mail
Dont do it Germany. Hes a skeleton

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

Because a lot of people who call themselves non-white look and act just like white people.

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

Why are you incel virgins afraid of being a minority? It's almost as if minorities are treated badly or something

John Flores
John Flores

Doesn't work.
My dad and I took my cousin (his niece) through Detroit a few years back.
She's a hyper crazy feminist socialist liberal, but she is the kind of girl who genuinely loves her family, so we felt like she deserved a chance to be taught some real truths.
Anyway, we drive around and my dad tells her about the neighborhoods and their history (he grew up living in the city) as we drive around the destroyed remains of a once great city.
She is completely silent, with a submissive, almost anxious look on her face the entire time.
We finally leave and as we cross the city border and pass into a whiter area, she begins to talk for the first time since we had entered Detroit.
She's right back to her NPC programming. It's like the moment she crossed into recognizable safe territory, she came back online and the programming took over her mind again.
Nothing was changed, she refused to admit what she saw, and she is still a retarded feminist liberal idiot. I personally don't even bother talking to her anymore.

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

Theres no saving them. Broward county in Florida still votes dark blue despite Miami becoming 10% white in a single generaiton.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

I only larp as a nationalist
in reality, I'm a globalist
I have shit tons of money from working my job alongside my fellow white colleagues, have a 43 foot ocean-capable sail boat that can take me wherever in the world I want to go, and I have legal residency in Malaysia and New Zealand as well as the USA. I couldn't give less of a fuck about being a minority.

I have a problem not with becoming a minority, but with the minorities themselves. Principally, they can't drive for shit so they make the road a pain in the ass to drive on

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

If he was a man and was here to bait me, he'd probably actually exchange emails and troll me further. No reply ghosting is much more realistic for a woman that I repulsed with my thirst and that user by belittling my attempts.

Just fuck my shit up senpai.
I will have you know I'm a big guy
pic related my massive /fit/ CHAD arm I use to jack off to hot anime babes

Attached: WIN-20190417-12-24-08-Pro.jpg (144 KB, 816x720)

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

Based, remember to ignore Saudi resources for new converts

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

this

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

It's just conflict on hardmode we have done a lot of killing of each other for centuries, then we got to do it with POC's, now we get to do it with cool gear on.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

One white fatass in a chair pushing on a button would easily kill those untermenschen. If you really believe that sandniggers are on the winning team then go ahead and convert to islam you're too retarded to be one of us.

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

If you try to inform them about the looming demographic timebomb coming, their eyes glaze over.

Programming.

Attached: 1555453640877.jpg (55 KB, 831x799)

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

Yes, it does, but not all of us. Applied eugenics, just the best of us will survive to enhance the white gene pool.

James Flores
James Flores

White people foolishly think other races are as nice as them.

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

It’s going to be fun watching roasties realize feminism and respect for women is purely a white people trait.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

Slide
Fuck off kike shill

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

They naively believe that brown people share the same concepts of egalitarianism as white people.

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

I haven't eaten there either partly because I hate cheesecake and don't care for cake much in general.

Attached: 1553102117697.jpg (54 KB, 741x499)

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

Do you guys sell cheesecakes

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

Are you familiar with frozen cheesecake and frozen ready-to-eat food?

The Cheesecake Factory is a restaurant where you can have an 8,000 calorie frozen food dinner cooked and served to you on white china plates by illegal immigrant labor for the low price of $25.

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

Well, you shouldn't eaggerate, just the half day. I have to eat, too.

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

Her boyfriend is a cuck

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

Connecticut isn’t even white it’s like 30% Italian
30% Irish
30% poo
5% nog
5% Anglo/German

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

They don't realize how bad it is because the neighborhoods are still greatly segregated and people don't go out as much as they used to.

How much social interaction does the average person really get going from work to home. On top of that people are not having children so they don't see how the schools are filled with non-white children.

Attached: 47.jpg (74 KB, 768x1024)

David Hall
David Hall

tick tock tick tock tick tock

Whites, it´s time to get fucking replaced!

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

16 oz cream cheese, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup heavy cream, 1/2 cup sugar. mix well, bake for however long you cook cheesecake for. awesome

Grayson King
Grayson King

People who understand autophagy

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

you ever see a nigger shoot?

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

Only because of the indoor heating and such. I guarantee you that eventually infrastructure and the intricate designs that white people made to keep the heating going on will fail, and when it does, Somalians will fuck off down south because they won't have any clue on how to survive in the winter.

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

copy pasta.

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

They know a collapse is coming. Every time they get kicked out of a country they come up with some kind of shoa. It's so they can play the victim in what ever country they move to. Except this time they jew'ed the whole world and it's all out in the open for everyone to see.

Attached: 1555332549884m.jpg (114 KB, 672x1024)

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

Because they think minority status means gibs

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

What about using bots to post about that?
I feel like the facts are not being spread and we need to collect the (official?) facts pushing them.

What should be the narrative for the problem, if you have snowflakes?
How do you get them political about that?

Kayden White
Kayden White

We are already a minority because half of white people are brainwashed lefties

Attached: AsIJeu.gif (921 KB, 320x180)

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

Technically we are already a minority. If you include all the Jews, Arabs, and whites mixed with Jews it’s probably around 43%. Things haven’t got violent yet. God help us when they do.

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

White liberals are covert white supremacists. They believe that whites are so inherently superior that nothing could possibly happen to us if we become a minority, and that we can maintain a first world standard of living regardless of the amount of genetic refuse we are required to care for.

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

How do you unwash them?
Using religious stuff or having a purpose in life feels like the most working thing to me.
But how to frame it?
-> Nihilism is the underlying problem, being worse than communism

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

Its more of a psyop to make us believe these sorts of cunts are normal or common. In reality these sorts of people are a tiny minority, in reality most girls love neo nazis.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

Im a shitskin mutt living in ND.
Really the cold winters aren't a big deal, since like most pollacks I spend my time indoors shitposting.
Its not just Latinos. They've got a lot of blacks from Senegal.

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

Ukraine is right

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

Women are retarded. If your cousin was a dude, he would've had a long thought about it and at least maybe say, "Gee I can see your point", but women are different. They're idealists to the very end and will not give up on their beliefs until death or the culture itself changes and the beliefs change as well. Women hang out with other women that have opinions that are on the left and since they refuse to be casted out of their social circle, they don't change their opinions and do mental gymnastics to cope with the reality of what they face. They are retarded herd animals with no thoughts or opinions of their own. Ann Coulter is like the 0.1% that seems to have her own thought.

Jace King
Jace King

shit that'll happen long after I'm dead
by which point we can probably genetically engineer away any negative traits associated with "race" (if they even exist)

Why should I care again?

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

A rusty highpoint vs my five figure arsenal and military grade body armor.

I'll take my chances. Other than chocolate NRA I have never seen a black or a liberal that has plates or functional non airsoft load bearing equipment. The left arms up like pic related

Attached: 1531728537619m.jpg (135 KB, 786x1024)

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

People who understand autophagy want to eat at cheesecake factory every day?

What a fucking stupid thing to say.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

Some of us are, the rest of us are ignorant democrats

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

Do these idiots not see what a nigger hive Hartford is? And it is encroaching ever further too. Even Enfield is slowly turning dark.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

Listen to this song a couple of times:

allmusicals.com/lyrics/jekyllhyde/theworldhasgoneinsane.htm

Attached: Screenshot-20190328-220946-Samsung-Internet.jpg (1.24 MB, 1440x2960)

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

but it's not that simple. that's only the case because we're all competing on the same playing field in multiethnic society.

memetic sociopolitical forces like propaganda combine with wealth and materialism and whites are not as reproductively driven in this particular very small and rare arena, multiethnic civilization. sharing countries with other ethnicities is historically abnormal. it's abnormal even in the context of the world today. of course we have to survive the current situation, and I expect we will, but if it were the all-white united states vs. liberia and mexico suddenly the "durr hurr deserve to survive we must maximize children and outbreed" angle becomes flippant and retarded.

as long as a person procreates, the number of children is not the sole competitive characteristic by which we can judge human races. children past the first fertile one are redundant. in fact children past the first male and female for a generation of the entire race are redundant. point is it doesn't matter how you do it, all that matters is the chain is unbroken.

you could say that white liberals whose bloodlines are ending (children = 0) lack the will to survive. but if you want to rank and judge whole races of people who have not yet gone extinct, then EVERYTHING needs to be taken into consideration because everything is cumulative. there is more to human reproductive strategy and power dynamics than just "breeding a lot." again, the value of "breeding a lot" is at its maximum in this temporary multiethnic liberal society and we have to try to imagine who is in the picture of the world hundreds of years from now.

my opinion is that the extant hundreds of millions of whites cannot simply vanish, nor can their countries and land. hundreds of millions of whites still breeding and occupying and fighting for territory in europe and the new world. things will change in 100 years, but we will have white countries and stronger white people.

Attached: 1547339273795.png (1.61 MB, 2560x1693)

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

the question wasnt about omad, it was about the cheesecakes.

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

ethiopa was never conquered by whites

look how it is today

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

They've got a lot of blacks from Senegal.
There are African niggers in North Dakota. It's over.
youtube.com/watch?v=PoNgrEY5IrE

Attached: wilheminas-war-dayshal-and-brianna-1920x830.jpg (262 KB, 1920x830)

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Bring back the Chili Cheese Burrito nation wide and no one gets hurt.

Attached: 1549357215977.png (146 KB, 422x493)

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

white people are gay

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

We're the only race worth preserving.
If we go, human society goes as well.

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

Births are a liability in wartime. Better to remove 10 shitskins in 10 minutes to have 10 babies over 10 years. Train.

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

Shit the fuck up, hat.

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

Get away from me, Satan.

Attached: 8FF8B0F0-C35F-42D9-9F72-1877CBCD63F6.jpg (147 KB, 672x1024)

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

Way to miss the point dumbass, if you're willing to stay at home you can find good men willing to provide pretty much everywhere.

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

i got your point. But still its not easy. Its a personal thing though

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

Holy shit a rare sleepy boi hitler

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

lol i havent ghosted anybody, i was taking a bath and then forgot about this thread for a while. You guys are living in your imagination too much. Just go with the flow and dont let yourself down by some circumstances, that didn't follow your (wishful) thinking. No offence ghoigh. Its just something my autism often notices :D

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Why are white people so scared to be a minority?

Oh that's right, because they know how they treat minorities that's why they don't want to become minorities and be treated the same way they treated minorities.

I know exactly why many whites are scared.

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

cont.
We women get approached buy guys, who are retards, or Chads, as you call them - braindead, egoistic, boring. Sure, we get more often approached by men, than men by women. Countwise that is. But take into account the quality of the opposite gender we have to deal with. 90% of approaching men are probably jerks anyways (not that i would know, because i havent been approached that often and they were ALL jerks, so yeah ...) The problem is to find a fitting match. And there comes the personality into play, which is often a deal breaker. At least for me. Either the guys are complete morons or i am too nerdy for them - no matches. To be honest i even dont have any friends, except 1

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

Don't worry, once Whites are the minority, no other demographic group will be wealthy enough and empathetic enough to give a fuck about Africa and every other nation that are given gibmedats from White countries will suddenly have no hand-outs. Bring it on.

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

Do you get approached by black dudes?

How do you negotiate it?

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

we were too successful in making ourselves comfortable that we've completely lost touch with reality and the basic rules of nature. no one is starving to death, most deadly diseases have been gone for decades, women rarely die in birth, we can surgically alter ones gender even. the consequences of this will come and hit us all hard soon. once the cheesecake factory and starbucks closes and a gallon of gas is $25 for the car it costs $300 to register we may see some turning of the worm.

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

It's garbage, no point in even going

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

It a regular resterant like BJ's or Olive Garden, they serve cheesecake as desert but the vast majority of their food is just regular food. That being said it's over priced and mediocre.

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

Because most whites treat minorities exceptionally well and think the favor will be returned. It will not.

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

Why would you want to unwash them and whats the point of "saving" the white race, if they - once you saved them - remain the same stupid people who will do the same stupid mistakes over and over again? Those former libertarians will become libertarians once again, if the circumstances are right. There is no point in "saving" anything. Let nature and/or God take action and balacing everything out.

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

No, it’s because whites give minorities everything and minorities treat us like shit.

Why do you faggots post this copy-pasted text everywhere? We don’t want to live in a third world banana republic where we are always attacked by savages. You’ve posted this for years and still can’t grasp it.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Attached: 1512145729817m.jpg (94 KB, 1024x616)

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

black dudes
havent happened and i am glad about it, becausd they often have no manners and smell badly by default

negotiate
depends on the situation. If someone catcalls, i just ignore it and continue walking to my point of destination. If someone comes close, then i politly laugh it off, say i have a boyfriend or just pretend i have to go somewhere to leave the place.

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

Liberals don't care because they live in expensive areas where they are far away from most of the chattel. If you make them live in a ghetto for one week they will soon change their minds about minorities, but after 1 week back in their liberal safe space they will revert back.

It's just about the immediate threat to their existence. They don't see chattel as a threat to their jobs or existence.

It's something only white trash has to worry about.

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

hasn't* because* etc
ugh, sorry for the many mistakes. I am on my phone.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

no

europe spent the past 500+ murdering their own in never ending senseless wars. there is definitely a self-destructive tendency and i don't get it.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

Not entirely true, because many libertarians get killed by foreigners when moving to places like africa, egypt, inda or other arabic states. :D You can't cure everything.

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

make appointment with cardiologist

finished it for ya

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

Why aren't White People more alarmed by their imminent minority status?
ok follow along with me op:

most whites are normies
normies are fucking retarded
by combining the two you realize that most whites are fucking retarded
why didnt they worry in south africa lol
it went from 95% white to 10% white, all gradual, and soon 0%

Attached: 1526220584117.jpg (90 KB, 1024x992)

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

american
white
l
m
a
o

Josiah James
Josiah James

fucking ignore that toronto faggot. jesus

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

Yeah, give us little in return after enslaving, and bombing all of our cities and destroying our culture. and then have the audacity to claim you are heroes.

Literally enslaved a population for almost 500 years then complains about giving blacks some handout money for only 30 years ROFL.

Bombs an entire nation to rubble then complains about refugees in their country ROFL

Treat minorities like shit then expect to be praised for giving minuscule handouts ROFL

The funniest thing is you're a white guy with a victim mentality WTF? LOLLL

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

whites don't treat minorities the way minorities treat whites

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

marry and reproduce

Attached: 1555353327366.png (14 KB, 644x800)

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

muh historical events hundreds of years ago reflects on the people today
muh actions of the government reflects on the people today
rofl

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

based

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

What country are you from? Bombs your countries? That shit was done at the behest of our ruling class, who will still be in charge if we are a minority. Slavery is something everyone practiced, and you people are sociopaths. We have a right to exist, and we have a right to live in peace. We have given you everything and you still demand more and to kill us. You are outright proving why we don’t want to be the minority with the way you talk.
And like I said, the people in charge will still be in charge. You’ll just be another helot they rule over

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

Show your flag you filthy kike

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

Because we just sit back, and hoard guns and ammo. We know the day is coming, but we will be ready when it happens. It's an inevitable necessity to take our nation back. We will finally be able to have the moral high ground when we're being targeted and the means to never let it happen again.

David Allen
David Allen

LOL have you even been on Jow Forums? its filled with racist white people. have you been on worldstarhiphop? its filled with racist white people too.

I dont know why whites keep acting like they are innocent. You guys do the same fucked up shit as the minorities you look down on. but u whites are worse because theres actually recorded history of fucked up white people shit.

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

Or maybe we just want a country to ourselves free of subhumans like you.

Attached: WhitePOP1970.png (967 KB, 5400x3586)

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Their general mentality is
I know whites are getting murdered everywhere
but it's just other whites, not me, it will never be me or my kids
And when that changes, there go the coping mechanisms.

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

Won't work, they'll say its all wypipo's fault

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

recording history was a mistake

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

Because we're good at genocide?

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

Why?
1. We will be "Castizos" and envied/admired by the mestizos. We don't become the short dark and stupid merely by not being the big number.
2. Hispanics are immune to "muh slavery" and "muh holocaust" meaning blacks and jews don't get to rule the roost with guilt trips. Watching them lose their guilt trip powers will be worth it.

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

the shit that happened hundred years ago still have lingering effects in todays society you fucking idiot.

And we're still bombing people in the middle east, we haven't stopped killing people since slavery.

The actions of the government does reflect the people because it is the peoples duty to keep their government in check. Viet nam war is a great example of that.

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

Grand mother of all desserts. Good and fresh cheesecake is some of the best dessert you'll ever have. Bad cheesecake is atrocious, avoid.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

Because we treat minorities better than anyone else on the planet and yet somehow expect that treatment to be reciprocated when it never has been in the history of the world.

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

Currently carrying the White Man's burden in having to show my north African colleague how to do her own job and answer questions about basic administrative procedures every 10 minutes or anything else her ooga booga brain can't figure out. I also have to explain everything in the lowest, most basic form for her to understand (ironically what liberals do with blacks).
Of course it's government work so she'll never lose her job.

I don't even care if I'll be replaced, my shit skinned successors won't enjoy the peace and prosperity I did but more of a dystopic violent hellscape, like literally every other majority non-white country on Earth.

Attached: 51515151.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720)

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

yeah yeah I don't care. you hate me, I hate you. we gave you a fair chance, even though you are predictably ungrateful for increasingly abstract and impertinent historical reasons.

Any small human activity, the local bowls club or the ladies’ luncheon club, requires for its survival a measure of self sacrifice and service on the part of the members. In a wider national sphere, the survival of the nation depends basically on the loyalty and self-sacrifice of the citizens. The impression that the situation can be saved by mental cleverness, without unselfishness or human self-dedication, can only lead to collapse. Second- or third-generation foreign immigrants may appear outwardly to be entirely assimilated, but they often constitute a weakness in two directions. First, their basic human nature often differs from that of the original imperial stock. If the earlier imperial race was stubborn and slowmoving, the immigrants might come from more emotional races, thereby introducing cracks and schisms into the national policies, even if all were equally loyal.

Second, while the nation is still affluent, all the diverse races may appear equally loyal. But in an acute emergency, the immigrants will often be less willing to sacrifice their lives and their property than will be the original descendants of the founder race.

Third, the immigrants are liable to form communities of their own, protecting primarily their own interests, and only in the second degree that of the nation as a whole.

Fourth, many of the foreign immigrants will probably belong to races originally conquered by and absorbed into the empire. While the empire is enjoying its High Noon of prosperity, all these people are proud and glad to be imperial citizens. But when decline sets in, it is extraordinary how the memory of ancient wars, perhaps centuries before, is suddenly revived, and local or provincial movements appear demanding secession or independence.

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

I don't even care if I'll be replaced

Attached: 1521399210246.jpg (59 KB, 960x901)

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

Not even. They would never go so far as to acknowledge "whites are getting murdered everywhere."
When they see a news story like "Black man kills white man," they don't see it as an attack or a risk to them. They only see "how did we fail that black man. He was poor, uneducated, whatever, and it was our fault." Conversely, if they see a headline like "white man kills black man," they assign agency and personal responsibility to the white man, and therefore conclude that he was evil.

Attached: 1551507772014.jpg (156 KB, 670x670)

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

Then tell me who the fuck is "they". Who is this mystery enemy you keep talking about?

If the ruling class is the one in charge and doing all this shit on behalf of white people why the fuck are all the "good" white people not revolting and doing anything?

The answer is simple, most whites are not as "good" as they claim to be. You guys are complicit in degeneracy. Which means you guys are a part of a broken and corrupted system.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

This
have you seen what our basements look like?

Attached: 21151743-1552981511427698-4617028246036975576-n.jpg (72 KB, 480x600)

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

Don't forget to pay homage to the white man.

Thank you whitey!

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

So you literally ignored all the racist comments done by white people but the moment i talk about whites doing the samething you go off on a tangent of something random?

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

Back to redd it you massive massive faggot

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

brainwashing, they don't understand the safety precaution necessary in places like SA and Brazil. they have no fucking clew how horrible and violent those people are to white people. they think they will be treated as good as they treat minorities but they are wrong, they will be prayed upon systematically.

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

Several reasons. One, whites are programmed to have so much white guilt that they are scared of recognizing the reality of the situation and that all races aren't equal. The Second main reason is that whites know that even if they fall to as low as 20% of th population, they still would easily wipe the country of niggers,sand niggers, and spics should a war arise. History has shown time and time again that a small unit of white men will win against an army of niggers every time.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

but no explain to me why its ok for white people to make racist comments but its not ok for me to talk about whites

I dont see white people calling out other white people with their racism on Jow Forums do you? Which proves my point about whites in general.

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

maybe you shouldn't have come to places where minorties lived?

maybe you shouldve stayed in europe where white people were originally from?

but fuck logic right?

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

i can hit a 6x6 inch target at a mile and a half. you wont even know youre dead

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

maybe you shouldn't have come to places where minorties lived?
nigger, what does this retarded shit even mean?

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

Because we can shoot straight.

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

sorry snownigger i meant maybe whites shouldnt have left europe if u guys liked being white so much. Was that hard to understand?

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

I've been reading city-data forums just to get the inside scoop of a normie's brain and I've realized that some of the whites are race conscious yet don't even realize it. When someone refers to a "good school" for their kids, it's always in a majority white area. A lot of locals will say don't move to Aurora because of the high crime rate, they just don't put 2 and 2 together and realize the crime rate is high because of the low white population in that area.
And reading that forum also makes me realize that whites are the only ones who have a problem with immigration. Some Pajeet moving here was asking about primarily Indian neighborhoods, and not a single person called him out on it. No one said "why not try to assimilate into American culture?" Instead they just gave him suggestions of areas with Indian/Pakistani populations.

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

Whites are human. You’re not. Now kill yourself and be fucking gone.

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

Segregation* not immigration

James White
James White

and yet you flock to our countries by the millions

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

Smug? Lol she looks retard

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

Not really. I used to criticize stefan molyneaux for his pseudoscience explanation of RK theory to humans, but he might actually have a point.

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

why aren't you having white children goy?

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

ill be gone after i leech some more from the government while you pay for it. get cucked

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

pseudoscience explanation of RK theory to humans

it isn't pseudoscience, it's just an untested but compelling hypothesis, anonymous conservative never claimed it was theory

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

to leech and destroy not because i admire your negrofied culture

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

You need more excerise if eating a peice of cake strains your heart that much user

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

I've been thinking about this more and more often. The next 10 years? Whew! I can't even imagine. I moved to Los Angeles for a job for 2 yrs (It's lost). The only couples I saw were mixed or non white, rare white/white and if you did see them it was mostly tourists. But there are only 26% white people in that city anyways.
Now, in the south, 81% white, these people are not talking about it. I know for a fact that some people in this city are awake, though, but not enough IMO. It will eventually get lower and lower % of white people. We're endangered, brothers.

Attached: 1547001828776.jpg (150 KB, 425x477)

James Hughes
James Hughes

Well done sir

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

Whites have no right to survive. We have to fight our our survival and we're not. The Spaniards didn't have the right to Moorish Spain, they fought for it back. Europeans didn't have the right to America, we fought for it and took it. Eastern Europeans didn't have the right to not be invaded by the Ottoman Empire. They had to fight to stop them. But now we act as if we have some god given right. As if we should go begging to the UN and tell them of our plight. What bullshit. If you're not willing to fight for it, you'll go the way of the Mayans or be as insignificant as the Aboriginals and American Indians. There's never been any right about it, only might. But now we're frightened about being called racist.

Carson Price
Carson Price

Naivety and unwillingness to engage in any 'racist' thoughts. They think that they will be fine because of how well whites treat minorities, they think it will be the same. They are wrong. Just look at how the left treats 'white allies', perfect example of what's to come. It's really just like any other problem humans have. Most of us are terrible at foresight. We don't see the problem until it's too late. Hopefully it won't be like South Africa, but I think it will.

Attached: 94615o.jpg (44 KB, 900x900)

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

Congratulations you’ve arrived at the highest rank you can achieve on life, being a parasite.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

Cut off the welfare nationwide and these migrants won’t be able to afford their heat

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

Thats why its a losing battle, our culture is destroying itself, on top of 3rd world conditioned sand people i dont think we stand a chance

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

Imagine if all the MN somalis got dropped off in Birmingham AL

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

FUCK YEA MY TURN FOR GIB ME DATS

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

Congratulations you got trolled.

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

It’s because we’re powerless you fucking idiot. And you’re their willing bitch for helping them with immigration, their favorite policy

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

nothing in this video was made in muslim lands besides some mud huts

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

What are YOU doing to combat whiteness in literature?

Attached: destroy-white-books.png (598 KB, 598x756)

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

Whites literally own most of the guns in america, if whites wanted to revolt and destroy the government you guys can go out and do just that but yall dont. How the fuck are you guys powerless 60-70 % of the population of america are white. Makes no god damn sense.

Immigration doesn't do anything but provide a workforce for a dwindling white population in america. How the fuck are immigrants the cause of anything?

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

which part of connecticut are you in? Im near darien/new canaan. And yes I can confirm this is how they all look

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

people don't go out as much as they used to.
Hadn't thought ab out that. Much easier now for dumb liberals to 'socialise' with their retarded ilk without ever leaving the house although even then they are head down in their phones.
Only immense pain and execution can redeem them.

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

its not ok for me to talk about whites
It is though you ranting faggot. Non-whites are the ones with insecurity they have to react to everything.

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

so ur saying snowniggers dont have insecurities?

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

60-70% of America is white? Whose ass did you pull this stat from? I will agree that we are very powerful if we become determined and motivated.

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

wtf

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

White people have it good because of their genetics and ability to work low-mid paying jobs and lead in the high paying fields... this will never change. I welcome minority status because then maybe we can form groups and people will leave us the fuck alone

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

souther ct, ny city, long islamd, and northern nj are either jew occupied territory or just spiritually jewish. build a wall around it escape from new york style.

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

The neoliberal regime does not allow dissent. How can you expect to unify all those white gunowners when you are banned from social media for speaking out, are opposed by every plutocrat and major media figure, live in a country of 325 million spread far apart, the youth are atomized and can’t socialize, and the FBI will infiltrate you and take you down before you get off the ground? See what I mean? If it weren’t for immigration, we wouldn’t have a lot of problems. Among them, we would have time to democratically take back power from our selfish elite.

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

That’s not what will happen. You’ll be a monster even in the minority. They have to justify their wages.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

you're not missing much

James Kelly
James Kelly

Because whites know that it won’t matter

We still run the show and will live in our elevated rich enclaves lordingn over the brown

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Life is usually too good for people to care about it. They will only care when shit hits the fan, in which case it will be too late.
The majority of whites who live around brown people everyday are usually against mass immigration and anti-white policies.
The only whites who live near brown people and actually support anti-white policies are brainwashed beyond hope.
The majority of whites who are in favor of brown people and mass-immigration are those who do not have to live near or experience brown people everyday.

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

You shouldn’t talk to her, I don’t even talk to my sister

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

So when your masters tell you to stop what you are doing because it doesnt align with their own ideologies you just say "ok i guess we're powerless".

Just fucking admitted to me that white people can't do shit because the elites are controlling your people. Fucking hilarious.

LOLOLOL nice cope fag

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

no
there's only so much you can take of whites STILL acting like clueless cunty high schoolers in their LATE TWENTIES, THIRTIES AND FORTIES before you have to give up
most shitskins are pretty cool
at least they are here

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

Cheesecake Factory
I think I ate there once. Had some overspiced noodles. Not sure what spice was used, but it was too much of the wrong thing. It legit could've been the place next door though.

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

What do they care? they can just fuck off to israel. Plus all the people they've brought in don't have any white guilt or holacaust guilt, so they won't get that free pass for much longer

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

Something Anglos eat to maximize the fat to fibre ratio of their food. The less fibre is in a dish, the better it blends with the Anglo's natural composition (bones excluded) of 95% grease, 4% hatred for AVRYANS and 1% hard-on molecules for brown people.

James Anderson
James Anderson

You are a complete fucking moron. Everyday US citizens lost total control of their government when the Federal Reserve was created. The average whites family in America is struggling to pay their rent/mortgage and feed their family because of kike banker policies that siphon all the cash flow from industry to kike plutocrats in Manhattan. You are their useless brainwashed slave.

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

ah so its the jews fault again kek

not at all because most white families are just as degenerate as niggers, right snownigger?

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

Because when things get hard (and they will)
we will rise again.

Why is OP scared of strife, it's an opportunity to grow.

Easton Long
Easton Long

Too late for what? Whites have all the guns.

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

Not all the Jews, but the Jewish Khazarian diaspora that dominates Wall Street and Hollywood/media. This small group of sociopaths has taken complete control of the government through AIPAC and other PAC’s that own all of our corrupt politicians. See how GDP growth has surged over the past few decades while median real wages have stayed flat or gone down in many regions. The reason the US isn’t working anymore is because the spoils of industry are not allocated amongst the people. This fucks over the entire productive middle class who have to pay taxes on income (which is flat) while the upper class pays long term capital gains on equities and real estate. The final straw was 2009 when King Obanga bailed out Wall Street with trillions of printed dollars that caused inflation and put the US deeper in debt. Meanwhile, the finance kikes who created the entire mess still got their massive bonuses and no one went to jail.

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

just to meet some awkward guy

And there it is. You have fucked up values sweetie. Whether he's 'awkward' or not literally doesn't fucking matter. It only matters to you because the Jew media and your stupid fucking roastie friends told you so.

Dumb cunt.

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

I’m going beyond race simpleton - human beings across the globe have been enslaved by debt since birth. We now live in nations under the tentacles of the central banking system which controls the political landscape to make debt an absolute necessity to owning a home, going to university, and paying major medical bills. Yes, Wall Street, media, and Hollywood are controlled by Jews this isn’t debatable it’s a fact. This is why they have been systemically expelled from every nation they’ve inhabited, white or brown.

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

Because the truth is that whites are genetically predisposed to self destruction.

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

Pretty much this. Any other comment on race realism that doesn't have this sort of white pill quality is just jew Shill black pill garbage that is designed to make you want to give up.

We Whites aren't fucked. The pieces on the chess board haven't even finished being placed yet and some of you faggots want to give up now? Stop pretending that everything is static. That is how a liberal thinks.

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

Globally white people are already a minority.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

do you people actually have any evidence, that the jews are working together. Do you not just think, you think the jews all work together becuase you yourself think in racial terms.

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

I work in finance and have dealt intimately with Wall Street kikes. The sociopathic scheming stereotype is 100% true. You can also track ownership of the Federal Reserve past the member banks past the funds that are their major shareholders all the way down the ownership structure to NM Rothschild controlled entities.

James Flores
James Flores

All major Hollywood studios are controlled by Jews. All major media outlets are controlled by Jews other than Fox. The entire private equity, legal, and banking arenas are dominated by Jews.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

its illegal to speak out against replacement, and the world would unite against any white people who tried to fight.

Its the fucking jews who hold all the power and wealth causing this

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

Are you sure there is a timebomb? 320M Americans, 270M are white European descendants. We need to lose a literal hundred million whites while also gaining 100 million non whites to be a minority. What is the realistic projection for a non white usa.

If you say less than 100 years your fucking retarded.

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

I'd rather have jews than whiteys with colonizer blood. Mutts britts french all the colonizer whites of the past can all die. The rest can stay on planet earth. Jews will be the new whites.

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

See GIF.

Attached: 73ACEE8D-A0D0-4387-9BF0-84BEAD63673B.gif (1001 KB, 600x540)

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

No one approaches the Anglo capacity for war. Keep poking the bear until it devours you subhuman.

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

just to meet some awkward guy
You seem to not really know what you want... on the one hand you want a man that cares about you and building a family, on the other you sound like a high school Mean Girl judging a sweet quiet guy who would care about you. Either you want a guy with depth who isn't a douche or you want the sexy party Chad who doesn't give a fuck about you. I see plenty of great guys amidst the douchebags on my campus, you just have to reserve judgement and thot gossiping for five seconds and evaluate another human being. Just be more observant.

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

another phony commie calling some one else a fag. Fuck you kike. We know exactly who is behind this post.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

Bc whites own all the resources. When shit goes belly up we just leave and start somewhere else. Lookup white flight detroit

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

they've been subverted by white supremacists to hate jews. dont bother.

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

Keep being retarded and the dragon culture will swallow you whole.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

well you obviously have no clue what the fuck your talking about, its liberals who live no where near niggers that vote blue dumbass. The states with 20% nigger pops are solid red. maybe do research first moron.

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

another kike post from a moron who thinks communism works.

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

another faggot whitey who cares about flags on Jow Forums what a faggot how do you live like that

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

Yeah, um, can I get a number 6 with a diet mountain dew?

And, do you still sell them cinnamon twists? Them shits were delicious back in the day.

Attached: taco-bell-face.png (55 KB, 852x1256)

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

You're missing the part where the west gets too bad (economically) to subsidise Africa, and half of them starve to death while the other half move into 10x10 km Chinese nigger containment camps in exchange for bags of rice and all of the raw resources they didn't already manage to grab on to through regular deals.

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

Give up trying to save others. Just concentrate on saving yourself. Those deserving to survive are already well aware of the situation.

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

The slaves were sold to Europeans by Africans you stupid fucking nigger.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit