Why aren't White People more alarmed by their imminent minority status?

Look at this smug cunt. This is how white people look, where I live in Connecticut. If you try to inform them about the looming demographic timebomb coming, their eyes glaze over. All it is, is UConn basketball, Whole Foods, Cheesecake Factory, etc. Does our race deserve to survive?

Attached: 10242935015_3fa1e865b8_k.jpg (2048x1365, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/08/the-fastest-growing-counties-for-latinos-are-in-north-dakota/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.27c7f0279868
flickertailtimes.com/2018/09/29/hostfest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take them on a trip into a multicultural neighborhood

>Cheesecake Factory
I must be the only person in the world that hasn't eaten there.

I'm alarmed, but I'm a boomer. What more can I do but tell my millennial kids to make some grandbabbies and get some guns?

I haven't eaten there man.
Someone redpill me on cheesecake.

It's basically a bunch of like 1200-2000 calorie meals. It's crazy.

You'll see skinny couples sometimes go there and order one thing to share as a meal or fats go there and eat it all at once.

It's disgusting to eat a lot of it

natural selection

>Does our race deserve to survive?
No. We turned our backs, first on God and then our tribesmen.

Declining testosterone levels and white guilt.

The system does not allow it

The white race is about to get a dose of only the strong survive.

Attached: 1555500436402.jpg (500x499, 175K)

Honestly whites will probably just move to Alaska since minorities hate the cold. They'll make it the most successful state in the country than secede from the rest of the states.
Also, build ice wall.

Somalians are surviving Minnesota. It's only a matter of time. We can't keep running until it's too late.

Because of the mainstream media, and 12 + years of forced indoctrination known as public schools?

Nature doesn't account for whether or not any genetic group "deserves" to survive, the group will either have a drive for survival or it won't, genetic groups with insufficient will to propagate will be selected out rather quickly because the basic desire for species propagation is one of the most important necessary prerequisites for group survival of biological replicators. It doesn't matter how high your IQ is or whether or not you're especially clever at devising social systems or advanced technology, if you lack the will to fuck and have at least 3 babies then you are maladapted and other people more willing to fuck and have kids will slowly outcompete you for space and resources. That will to have enough kids to replace you and your partner and then even more to grow your population group is one of the fundamentals and if you haven't got that then the rest of your beneficial traits are irrelevant because they won't get passed on to enough offspring.

White people are humans and niggers are a subspecies of gorilla.

Right. So if whites go extinct they deserve to. It's all natural selection. Stop bitching start fucking.

white people are a minority even in cold climates

White people are fucking gay

bc of the thought that, only the racist white people are going to be hated, not them, they are an ally they went to the protests and had black boyfriends.

I felt extreme anxiety when I first found out. Why aren’t they feeling it

because i'm 100% white, of european descent (England, Germany, France) and im playing the long con:

eventually ill become a minority and all of the sexual fetishist degenerates will want to fuck me and breed with me because my genes are becoming increasingly more rare

Im ready to convert inshallah my brothers. Stone the thots. Christians will get a pass and get there chance to convert, heathen muslims will get the sword

Attached: 1552743839939.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Cope more. If you haven't gotten laid yet you never will

>I must be the only person in the world that hasn't eaten there.
you mean in the america.

Really man if you see the direction western values are going do we really deserve humanity?

>does our race deserve to survive
sometimes I wonder user, whites have achieved the highest standard of living in the west, and in return it has made us lazy, complacent, robots. They are only stimulated by media, sex, and food, the west will fall due to us being too nice.

If there's anything i can say about white people as a whole, its that they're too nice. Violence is not apart of their lives, and the only thing their enemies know is violence.

i used to not be a white nationalist, but seeing the state of the west and the obvious agenda at hand has made me this way. I just wanted to be left alone, but no, they're forcing my hand along with countless others. I don't see us winning because the average white has been bred to not see race on a global scale.

Because a lot of these people live in white neighborhoods and don't have to experience the diversity first hand.

Simply ask these people if they would want to live in an all black neighborhood, or all white neighborhood. If they say all white, ask them why, and go from there. If they say all black, they're so far gone that they're not even willing to be honest with you or themselves. If they say "it doesn't matter to me", they're lying, but trying to virtue signal. So ask them if they think a Japanese person would rather live around people who are Japanese, or black. They may deflect saying "it shouldn't matter", but just ask again what your average Japanese person WOULD say. They'll answer Japanese of course. Then ask them why they would want that, and go from there.

Whites live in a fantasy land where they assume most people think like them, so when they become a minority they honestly think browns wont remove their human rights.

Literal brainwashing and naivete. They don't realize whites are the only people who treat their minorities like humans.

Somehow most white people seem unaware they will be a minority soon

but i regularly get laid. i prefer ethnic chicks (asian and east african) and most ethnic chicks prefer me. i just got out of a two year relationship with a half philipino girl (philipino & italian) and have been talking to this black chick that lives a few blocks away who i met getting coffee on my way to work last week

life's good, and like my father taught me: "son, it's all pink on the inside"

Because a majority of people simply don't care about their race. And by a majority of people I mean white people. The disconnection of whites to their heritage or group has been extremely successful. Literally none if my white friends care if white as a race disappears from the face of the Earth.

Attached: lana-rhoades-boyfriend.png (565x605, 93K)

I have no idea desu. Never seen any white people in my country.

Cheesecake is alright, food is reheated frozen stuff, nothing special.

I am half german, half italien female. Since i am mixed, i have no identity really. The political and demographical situation does bother me when it comes to muslims and blacks, but i dont know how i could prevent this. My only option is to sit and wait

>inb4 punp out some white kids, roastie
Easier said, than done.

North Dakota is getting beaner upped. No place is safe
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/08/the-fastest-growing-counties-for-latinos-are-in-north-dakota/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.27c7f0279868

www.myndnow.com/amp/news/bismarck-news/north-dakota-tops-list-of-fastest-growing-hispanic-population/692264873

Attached: F8738F9A-520C-407D-A94E-BCD16C5988C4.png (640x360, 332K)

Rape her. because I totally would.

Attached: 61uIgieTHdL.jpg (500x500, 71K)

>And that's a good thing!

I haven't either. Never even heard of it. What kind of Mexican eats at a factory?

Attached: 1555228889246s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

take the OMAD pill and you can eat at cheesecake factory all the time

Do i work at taco bell?

>Easier said, than done.
Literally just have a decent white man cum inside you and boom - half way there. Making children really isn't all that difficult, dumber people than you managed, I'm sure you'll do just fine.

They probably are alarmed but realize that if they speak up, our institutions will ruin their life.

(((Certain white people))) have systematically conditioned other white people to consider it as a moral obligation and everyone else has been taught that white people who don't are the ultimate evil who must be punished and completely ostracized and deplatformmed. This whole thing is going to come to a head really fucking soon.

Attached: 1554382243825m.jpg (693x1024, 162K)

it all evens out in the end, future people will be beige. young people are waking up to the reality that race mixing is a good thing

>whites have achieved the highest standard of living in the west,
Whies literally don't know how to live, they traded their culture for comfortable slavery.

Yeah those people up there take their Scandinavian heritage too seriously. Gotta add some beaner blood to the mix
>stripped of crown when DNA reveals she’s not Norwegian
flickertailtimes.com/2018/09/29/hostfest/

Attached: 34913C7A-974A-4AE4-8271-C8B92695DAF2.jpg (768x533, 24K)

Because they've been tricked into thinking that the country has an equal portion of each race and its just been really unfair to blacks, hispanics and muslims

ND giberment aid has always been the best but no one gave a fuck until the oil bloom started. When all those fucks were getting 620 a week for unemployment. Niggers and spicks been flocking their ever since.

They really really fucked themselves....ND even hava a unemployment program where they give you jobs as well. You just exist and BOOM at least a 40k job. South Dakota went the other way in their policy, its why SD been losing population to ND, Iowa, and Minnesota.

SD won't give shit for aid. But a lot of chinks and poos been going to SD because they have one of the cheapest Universities in the fucking US for a law degree.

>Does our race deserve to survive?
At this point, no.

Most of us dont even know how close we are. Ask anyone what percentage whites are in America. Almost everyone I've asked thinks were still around 85%.

Attached: 1549847912855.jpg (680x1010, 124K)

in terms of convenience, they've achieved alot. its really just comfortable slavery. They'll always be expected to pay the bill, while simultaneously getting shafted by their ((((elected officials)))) and do nothing about it, because their lives are too cushy.

>imminent minority status
Only in Muttmerica, and it's your own damn fault.

You do know, that getting pregnant is the least problematic part about having children, do you?
Of course i could sinply go out naked and come back pregnant 10 minutes later, but i want a husband and a solid relationship and a good environment for my kids.
Just giving birth to children is irresponsible. The real work and child rearing starts after giving birth to raise the child into a good human being.
You guys are kind of delusional when it comes to female things sich as kids and families

This. Ritualistic subservience bordering religious dogma. But the religion is the state and "experts" as appeal-to-authority priest figures to cling onto before doing anything.

Also being mostly soft, prosperous, domesticated urbanites.

>This whole thing is going to come to a head really fucking soon.
I live in NY, aka the (((hive))). Funny thing is they know its coming better than anyone else. My mom's hairdresser told her he thought there was gonna be another holocaust. No shit schlomo.

don't know, I've tried to redpill my family but it's too late, they are traitors to europe and the white race, they are the first that will be killed. May the gods bless us

Th-that would be raycis desu

Because they don't teach about the differences between the races in school, it's something you have to figure out for yourself, and if you research that kind of stuff it usually means you were an outcast who prefers to observe and study the behaviors of others. The unfortunate truth is there aren't many people like us, most are unable to see past the smiling faces of their colored friends, they just assume everyone is the same based on their social interactions. Social skills are shaped by your peers, this is what they don't realize, coloreds are forced to undertake a white social persona because they interact primarily with whites. When we become a minority, they won't have to do that anymore, they will let loose, let their 80 IQ expose itself. Then finally the sedated masses will be red-pilled, but by that point, it will be too late.

Hey OP I'm a townie living and working near the UConn campus. The level of cognitive dissonance in students is astounding desu, they all know how bad willimantic and Hartford are and avoid them all they can but still just live in their little campus bubble and play pretend. There's a lot of good white people out in the rural towns still though. The suburban hell of places closer to Hartford are horrible tho fuck that Glastonbury garbage.

All of Jow Forums is full of thirsty males that would shower you in everything they have. Most guys here are traditional and wouldn't mind supporting a woman and kids, so she can be a stay-at-home mom while they work. It really isn't that difficult, you could probably easily find a guy here or on other places, you just have to look. Hell, I'd probably marry you and work my ass off to provide you with a good future and I'm just one random guy that read your reply. There are countless of us here, you just have to pick. You are the one doing the choosing. Someone who isn't an obese neckbeard or low-income slavshit like me, you could most probably find a decent guy who doesn't look like shit, earns enough and is willing to support you really easily. Stop looking for reasons why it's difficult, you have the easy job, it's us guys who have it tougher, you just have to make a choice.

From a caloric perspective, yeah. But who the hell even wants to do that?

why are whites so worried about becoming minorities?

Its not like minorities are treated like shit right?
Its not like minorities are denied that same rights as white?
Its not like minorities are slaughtered by police just for not being white?

or are whites worried about the biggest form of Karma for centuries of treating minorities like shit?

Its better to except that you WILL become a minority and make peace with us so that we don't turn around and do to you what you've done to us. Start making allies.

psychological marketing causing complacency and misinformation in the population, pretty much every game, social media platform, "reality" tv, down to clothing ads and product placement all make use of psychological marketing, which is using evolutionary markers which reward us for heeding, as marketing tools, to earn money or push an agenda, plus the only form of brain washing which has been found as effective is repetition, which is predominantly used by the left and liberal agenda. Essentially, the elite are using evolutionary baggage or things which are our core coding against us, the reason depression is on the rise and the population is complacent on matters which are quite alarming is simply because our core coding is at odds with where society is heading. We're being herding like sheep and it's hit the point where it now conflicts with our instincts.. it's why if you pop a zoloft a day, play games and ignore politics, you'll be happy as larry.

Look, this is an anonymous image board. Do you really think i would give my contact data to some strangers just to meet some awkward guy. I am sure some of you are nice individuals, but most of Jow Forums are either larping or being absolute hypocrites. Even if we would like to meet, there would be a big distance in our way, so again i am not making excuse, but reality looks a bit different. In my place its impossible to meet a decent guy, because most of them dont even leave their basement? How am i supposed to meet them, if they only sit infront of a screen and shitpost all day?

Niggers have everything handed to them on a silver platter and you still fuck it up. Despite all the advantages and privileges you’re given you’re so fucking ungrateful. Your race deserves to be exterminated like the filth that you are.
In minecraft

get out more

Attached: 086d03393b6c0ef2ede1a721052f3034--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (306x306, 14K)

Because we know niggers know without us, niggers will starve.
We will die out, and they will be soon behind us.
Niggers are nothing without us.
Mooslims will blow each other up before you know it.
Hispanics-who the fuck cares?
Indians-choke on the stanch of their own street shit.
Chinese will choke themselves in smog before 2022

I asked for a medium rare burger and those fuckers served it raw. I told them and they responded with I didn’t order it the right way. I asked for medium rare, not fucking red.

have sex

You're less intelligent than the strawman you're attacking, you realize that right?

That's strange, my grandpa was a racist since ever (I'm talking in the era when blacks were just a anomaly), he said that negros are subhumans and even my mom told me that no negros at home, thank god he died prior this invasion.

If you are not fond of Jow Forums basement shitposters, you can find plenty of other traditional-focused sites. Sites and forums for people with similar opinions, you just have to interact with them.
Men could give you their details instead of vice versa, if you are paranoid.
When it comes to actual real women even most extremely autistic weebs with their pissbottles would venture into the daylight to have a chance with a real woman. It's in our genes, when we see a chance, we strike. I wouldn't have a problem with traveling, but a woman sees a huge problem, for a man it's a small inconvenience but at a great possible reward. A risk worth taking - for you it's a larger gamble.

>have sex
I have, quite a few times in fact, with various girls of other races. It's really easy when you're white

This.
>we gave them all these great civil rights, they'll love us
>oh they're carrying tires and gasoline cans? did their car break down?

Whites are worried because niggers have no compassion and are already doing a fine job of killing eachother, but not fast enough to not increase their population

Kikes

story behind the video ?

NIGGERS STINK

Whites shouldn't become a minority in their own nation. That's my reason why

>live in an all white neighborhood
>notice a trend of people putting up signs that say "no matter where you're from, your religion or language you speak, you are welcome here" in English French and Arabic.
>think yo myself "then why the hell are you in an all white neighborhood"?

Madness

>Start making allies.
or just start buying guns

>probably a Jow Forums regular
>"i-i-i-i get laid you get laid"

Being this fucking retarded.

Because
1) they have been targetted by jewish demoralization
2) they honestly believe they will be treated like gods when they are minorities like how america and europe treats blacks and arabs

All these people need is a week vacation in south africa.

>"my guns will save me"
>"Only whites have guns"

someone tell him

To be fair I am not interested in dating sites or searchin for a guy on purpose. Jow Forums is just an (addictive) exception. I wish family meet-ups were a thing, where one could meet different people at gathering. I myself am a bit awkward and shy, therefore not into "dating". Life sucks :D

Alaska is projected to become minority white by 2050/60. Can't remember which.

Constant, unrelenting propaganda bombardment causes the dumb people to enforce social rules from a society that doesn't exist, because it's unnatural and could never exist in reality.

Imagine rolling up to a small village and just erasing every person in it from existence.

why is every single person who defends niggers a fucking leaf? Have you seen what niggers do when they are the majority?
name ONE place with a majority of subsaharans/subsaharan descendants that isn't a shithole.

Oh you can't.

S E E T H I N G

I've never even seen one .

Medium rare is what all burgers are coked at though.
I hope you flipped over a table for that

Modern white people are primarily concerned with trivial matters. The preservation of their race is too serious a subject

Attached: 969F4C85-DD12-4B8A-9FA2-72B722066A43.jpg (683x1024, 63K)

name one place thats a shithole that became a shithole without whites doing things to cause it to become a shit hole?

Oh you can't

Make peace with it buddy. Its going to happen, maybe after your time, but it will happen.

Whites have won many many battles, But we have already won the war.

Nothing personal

Not in the pussy UK user, here we do them well done every time. It's something to do with cooking mince.

The first time a yank ordered a burger medium rare off of me I was blown away, thought the guy had a deathwish.

I know that feel. Arranged marriages weren't the worst thing in existence. But usually women get approached even in casual situations. It's worse when you are a socially autistic man who has to do the approaching, because you never get approached as a man unless you are Chad himself. So you will realistically eventually get approached by a guy you find adequate and will without much effort on your part be able to have a relationship. But I have to actually DO the approaching - imagine having to walk up to people, strike up a conversation and actually be interesting and compete with all the other males for a female. What a fucking bother.
A guy will eventually find you, even if you aren't looking for one yourself.
Example: If you want we could exchange throw-away email addresses right now.
See? how easy it is? You didn't have to do anything. You just decide - to accept the proposition and go with the flow or reject it.

You women have it easy.