Brit/pol/

>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keep us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/6bUeDafC

Attached: 1550478849778.png (638x573, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

agrarianprimitivism.blogspot.com/p/agrarian-and-primitivist-ideologies.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47952165
rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/notre-dame-cathedral-paris-fire-whats-next-822743/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrd9Q8COF5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vote ukip

>Vote

Opinions on the Tryweryn mural vandalism in Wales?

Attached: Tryweryn.png (662x802, 585K)

Attached: DestroyYourHomePlanet.jpg (1363x2564, 497K)

It seems that this picture has silenced the eternal Kultur-terror

Attached: Jewish.jpg (756x1006, 115K)

Forgot I had this treasure.
agrarianprimitivism.blogspot.com/p/agrarian-and-primitivist-ideologies.html

Agrarian Primitivism is a social and economic ideology which supports the dissolution of civilisation, advanced society, and destruction of all non-primitive technology. The Agrarian Primitivist wishes to replace modern society with a society based on human's natural environment and early history. Agrarian Primitivism opposes technophilia and regards it as the biggest danger to humanity.
Agrarian primitivism is in itself an economic system of its own
Private property rights still exist but it is the duty of the tribe to collect resources to share across the community (like in ancient times)

Attached: 1552171909714.jpg (220x164, 11K)

Literally only because it's Welsh, if it was a English mural nothing would have happened

Typical Welsh chippiness, people in Derbyshire and the Lake District aren't still going on about their villages being flooded

>Cardboard box homes for the Goyim

Attached: LaughingJews.png (333x293, 14K)

Well to be fair this is the 2nd time it's been vandalized in the past couple months, and whoever did it literally took a sledgehammer to the wall. Someone really hates the Welsh

What ever happened to Simon Darby?
He seemed like a nice bloke.

Someone said he was an MI5 spook, but that's what they were saying about a lot of the BNP uppers as it was imploding.

I want to suck lulus cock.t b h

Sounds like Pol Pot, no thanks commie.

It's gud bizness. Think how much we can chawge for rapairs!

Attached: Jewmeme17.jpg.jpg (552x624, 28K)

Jow Forums Pot was based though, he had the right idea about people who wear glasses for a start

Attached: Fat Doggo (1).jpg (960x958, 121K)

The more I better myself the worse I see in others.

Where did the majority of it's supporters flock to? Tommy Robinson I bet

Can you vandalise something which is in itself a piece of vandalism?

Jews control tornadoes now?

This is a deeply sad photo

DELETE THIS NOW

Attached: 1553193171350.gif (512x512, 362K)

You must be blind then cos you're worthless

Yeah it's a bit weird. Maybe that "Elvis" will be piece of history too someday.

frendly reminder
next GE

>UKIP: 20%
>BREXIT PARTY: 20%
>CONSERVATIVES: 10%
>LABOUR: 50%

The Elvis graffiti over the Tryweryn mural was a replica of an already famous Elvis painted wall somewhere else in Wales

Unlikely. The Tories won't field May. And basically anyone can beat Corbyn. Except May.

>linking directly to the guardian
God I miss that autistic nord bot...

What's with Wales and making graffiti famous.

I said it in the last thread and I'll say it again. Nige and his Brexit Party have absolutely unquestionable single-handedly utterly FUCKED the nationalist moment and I'll never vote for the snake again

Cope.
Nige is bringing the steam.

Nige is a fucking Nonce and is probably the one who sledgehammered the Tryweryn mural after a few too many bevvies down the local

Nige dabbing on

Attached: dabexit.png (573x284, 11K)

Nothing personal kid.

Attached: UKmeme32.jpg (348x504, 51K)

You're becoming a Chad, well done

Yeah I don't trust this. Greens 4th? Hilarious.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47952165
>"I've learned never to rely on reviews for anything," says Iain Taylor, from East Sussex.

>In his spare time and to supplement his income, the 44-year-old says he writes fake reviews online in exchange for money and free products.

>"I have written reviews from numbing creams to eBooks to downloadable independent films," he says.

How does one get into doing fake online reviews for money? This man gets £4 a time, sounds OK.

Attached: freethepedos.png (900x900, 3.1M)

tfw the greens are beating Sargon's party

Nigel will just abandon the party once brexit happens and then, we're stuck with labour and conservative again

Ukip is the only way forward

I thought that the Brexit party was only for the EU elections? If not then Nigel is a fucking idiot.

Lads, I think a female girl might be slightly infatuated with me.

>Nige is a fucking Nonce and is probably the one who sledgehammered the Tryweryn mural after a few too many bevvies down the local
That would make him more based
>Nigel "Hammer of the Taffs" Farage

Attached: nige.jpg (267x189, 7K)

Rape her to find out. If she grasses you into the police, it wasn't meant to be.

vote ukip
Teip vouk

Well done aren't you a big boy

You would never understand our cultural affinity for drawing shit on walls

Attached: FWAWall.jpg (3648x2736, 1.85M)

I used to do this for Amazon. The money was great but after I saved up enough I started my own unrelated company

They will overtake the conservatives

How do you start?

I have a feeling that he won’t leave the party, I think he’s going for the top job

Attached: 6B5129A1-2304-4B64-A6E1-3CFEDD68165F.jpg (768x432, 33K)

How do you know?

Attached: SharkFace.png (638x478, 419K)

This is not politics related, you should be banned.

Try messaging some of the big Chinese sellers on amazon, offering your wordsmith services.
@ £4 a review, you'd need to review/bullshit about 20 products a day to match minimum wage.

puke vito
Kiev pout

>CHUK
You mean CUK

Attached: Goat Wizard.png (300x403, 355K)

The Cuck is always implied.

According to the article you get the product as well, so it sounds worthwhile if you ebay it afterwards

Well his past history isn't a good indicator

Oh that's pretty sweet then.

unemployed neighbours askin me what i'm doin for the long weekend
i dunno same thing u do every day

Attached: QTNRyfmZXB-8.png (300x250, 29K)

Formerly Sneed's

>Having neighbours
Unlucky mate

this
Imagine being a residential street cuck. Bet you can't even have a wank in your garden with out someone calling the cops.

should be glad you a workcuck user

The army are presently being trained in riot control
Wonder why they'd need to do that

On rebuilding Notre Dame cathedral:
>Any rebuilding should be a reflection not of an old France, or the France that never was — a non-secular, white European France — but a reflection of the France of today, a France that is currently in the making.

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/notre-dame-cathedral-paris-fire-whats-next-822743/

It never ends does it?

Attached: WojakPointingOut.png (604x608, 10K)

My neighbours got this little cunt Dog that fucking yaps 7am till 10pm. Seriously debating poisoning the cunt with some rat poison and antifreeze. Only 12 weeks in prison, starting to think it's worth it

I am, but comin home to them sat out in the sun on their 2nd beer stings a bit

>Posts here
> the literal Giant

Keks

that meme was new about 2 years ago

What’s for dinner lads?

You have no idea how far civilisation can fall.

Attached: NotreMeme.jpg (2048x1677, 642K)

You'll have to break down the kek for me mate, I can't understand your advanced-iq references.

>t.crybaby whining here

Just have a word with them

Why don't you have enough money to live in a detached house in the countryside?

Report it for not having a barking license.

France is secular, deal with it

Attached: 1550940040965.jpg (419x481, 25K)

Implies your wordsmith skills are shit tier user

youtube.com/watch?v=Lrd9Q8COF5Y

Is ultra-lefty sex-god Russell Brand... based? Vid related.

99% of brit/pol/ isnt politics related

Attached: 13092030.jpg (620x388, 24K)

The army have always been trained in riot control, it's one of the things they do

Brash, bold and modern!

Cheaper to live in the countryside than some dystopian urban 2up2down.

I got banned once for MENTIONING tinder.

Dingles eh

Not this shit again

You just did it again, enjoy the ban faggot

FIBUA
grindr moar like

This is true. But I don't make my bread with my English skills. I'm a 360 operator. £24 an hour, and never went to Uni. Great job for NEETs, if a bit soul destroying.

He looks like a fucking sex case with that beard. Mind you, he is one. I remember him talking about when he went to West Ham and fans spotted him, they were chanting "sex case, sex case, hang him hang him hang him".

>Founds the Brexit party
>five days later, they’re polling in first place at 27% for the EU elections

Is this the fastest large swing in history?

When before in british politics has one man basically taken a third of the vote in less than a week?

Attached: B2DA6681-5355-41CE-A777-5DD934AE652D.jpg (1160x1379, 273K)

It’s FISH you Walt cunt

Did you miss the point? That a religious, racially European France apparently never existed. It is bullshit.
>the France that never was — a non-secular, white European France

Just wait

>360 operator
Is that working one of the tall cranes? What do you do when you need the toilet?

Watch the video though, he's spitting Jow Forums grade talking points, how the Notre Dame fire is the beginning of the downfall of western civilization. I was surprised.

The absolute state of LBC right now, some woman is complaining that the Notre Dame is getting more attention than grenfell fire

Earthworks operator , noice

this, tell us user

Maybe one day I can get some land in mid-Wales, farm sheep and leave all this online autism behind, but not today