Looking for an anime

Hey Jow Forums,
I'm looking for an anime i saw a few time here. It's science fiction.
Characters have blue uniforms and there's a 80's vibe in it.

Also, Nice things to watch general

As a reward, here's an OC merchant

Attached: ocmerchant.jpg (460x492, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Yl-DvkX0hY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

?

Attached: legend-of-galatic-heroes.jpg (1844x1794, 417K)

You'd probably like Kodomo no Jikan, 100% redpilled show.

That it!
Thank you user

Might I suggest my favorites , although not necessarilly redpilled. Hellsing ultimate , one punch man , attack on titan , re zero , prison school to name a few

>Kodomo no Jikan is centered around 23-year-old Daisuke Aoki, who has just landed his first teaching job as a grade school instructor at Futatsubashi Elementary School (双ツ橋 小学校 Futatsubashi Shōgakkō). He is placed in charge of Class 3-1, where one of his students, a mischievously precocious nine-year-old girl by the name of Rin Kokonoe, develops a crush on him and proclaims herself as Aoki's girlfriend. At first he dismisses it as harmless, but she aggressively pursues her efforts to be with him. Aoki is in shock when she makes sexual advances towards him, thus leading him to believe that Rin comes from a troubled family. Aoki finds out that Rin's mother had died and she is living with a cousin whose flashbacks lead to violent outbursts.
>9 year old
I like anime, but hell with you and hell with this.

Space battleship Yamato is bretty good too

I guess some pussies here just can't handle pure, unadulterated redpill. Go back to your shounenshit then, leave anime discussion to the real men.

I'll give you one chance. Explain the red pilling from this series to me, and I will give it a chance.

Adding my suggestions: Black Lagoon and the English dub of Ghost Stories, the Jow Forums anime.

I need a priest, a pastor or Kool Moe Dee to cleanse me of what I just saw. Damn, Japan. I think we hit you a little too hard in WWII.

Literally if you're not a JoJoChad you don't belong here.

Attached: 1553192098255.png (304x577, 414K)

The lewdness is just there to scare away soiboys like you, and as you can see it's working. The plot itself is very heartfelt and moving.

Onions.boy.
Right. You're just a liberal Jewish pedo disguising yourself as a person.

I got a few new animes that might be great for OP: The Rising of the Shield Hero (about a guy falsely accused of rape,) That time I got reincarnated as a slime, and Dororo.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes. Jojo is unironically the greatest anime in existance. Add this to my previous answer

youtube.com/watch?v=7Yl-DvkX0hY

Attached: GirlUndPanzer.jpg (1488x907, 265K)

>newfag gets tagged by the word filter and spouts off some nonsense
The fact that you're making such a big deal about this is all the proof we need. KnJ is something the new r*ddit immigrants do NOT want you to see!

If you are into sports, try out Hajime no Ippo.

Attached: 158c32dbab9974a200b3b8606397a2efd286077f_hq.gif (500x372, 553K)

Hajime no Hippo is great, Dempsey roll ftw

i watched the 2 first but not Dororo, thx for the ref user

Jojo is awesome

And Cobra from the same era

Oh hell, for something so old, Cobra is great.

My ex-gf introduced me to it, but she still ended up being a degenerate that I had to cut out of my life, so I don't think it's as redpilled as you make it out to be.

bible black is a legendary one

On a technical level, this show is UNIRONICALLY REDPILLED.

>Little girl gets beaten and raped by her brother/ cousin/ whatever
>Becomes a psychotic nymphomaniac degenerate as a result, begins preying on older men, attempts murder against her boytoy's love interest, and desires to turn all of her little friends into degenerates

Black Lagoon is a phenomenal show, and unironically one of my favorites. That said, it is actually a very SJW-esque show with MUH STRONG FEMALE LEADS, a "diverse" cast of characters including a based nig, an IT-Jew, a Japanese office worker, a chinese girl, and eventually an Indian chick. The only straight, white, male characters in the show are literal Nazis or Slavs (see: Not actually white.) IMO, I would bet money that they turn this into a Hollywood blockbuster in the next 5 years. If they could do it to Alita, they can definitely pull it off with BLACKED Lagoon.

my favorite scene, it really speaks to me.

Attached: Legend of the Galactic Autist.jpg (680x1028, 175K)

Only anime i would say that's not weeb faggot degenerate filled

what is as good as jojo?

Attached: 1553724158169.png (640x636, 500K)