Croatia: NATO, EU
Greece: NATO, EU
Montenegro: NATO
North Macedonia: Joining NATO
Romania: NATO, EU
Serbia: anti-NATO
Slovenia: NATO, EU
Turkey: NATO

Previous thread: >Are the Serbian "1od5miliona" protests pro-NATO?
>Is Vucic a Western whore?
>What is Soros' endgame? Is he operating against Serbia from "North" Macedonia through his proxy Zaev?
>What is the Final Solution to the Kosovo problem?

twitter.com/BalkanInsight/status/1117066544381616129/video/1

Attached: serbia.jpg (1920x1080, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBt1r9vtJjU
youtube.com/watch?v=UiXrlxkVBUk
youtube.com/watch?v=0glQzxyxnMg
youtube.com/watch?v=rVTbfSS2fWI
youtube.com/watch?v=mMs5b42y2lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please share your area's sentiment with regards to EU, NATO, Russia, and the corruption.

Media is 100% shit in the Balkans so it is difficult for foreigners to know what it's like on the ground.

Attached: balkans.png (2630x1082, 526K)

Bump

Attached: 1519728677889.jpg (620x749, 121K)

Based Serbs.

that pic is suprisingly concise and accurate in its description of the balkan lands in the current year of our lord

I'm still waiting for a croatian fascist movement that isn't cubeheaded ustaše cretins

Kosovo is lost for Serbia, the solution is for them to admit it but good luck with that. I have to admit its priceless seeing other countries try to deal with Serbia.
The protests are weird, they are portrayed as anti vucic dictatorship and it leads a person to believe that they are pro-eu or nato. At the same time it's said that its radicals protesting because they fear vucic will sell out Kosovo. It's an all out information war out there.

Attached: 1553104508481.jpg (596x486, 47K)

i have lose all respect towards bosko image calling next protest next day d and nothing happened i unironically want vucic to stay in power

They'll get Kosovo back when the European Race War kicks off and the muddies get purged from European soil.

We got Chinks and Russians backing us on Kosovo
We can turn it into our Chechnya or Tibet, just need the Mutts to leave first

How is our government populist? They're anti-populist EU autocrats, the fuck

Just fuck my shit up: the opposition. How much of a failure do you have to be for people to actually consider Vucic as a lesser evil.

I think one of them should assassinate Vucic and then the entire opposition should all commit mass suicide. That is the most reasonable political solution I can think of.

Populist as in they say what you want to hear
But they do the opposite of what you actually want

even if you get Kosovo, I say it's lost because the ethnic makeup is like 92% Albanian. I'd focus on building up the serbia proper so you stop bleeding population, but its up to you.
i think mutt master race scenario is more likely

Attached: 52818251_1997184107249704_1197369644411781120_n.jpg (720x858, 80K)

>Populist as in they say what you want to hear
Uhm but they're not? They're openly saying all the things we don't want to hear.

We are focusing on improving Serbia, but we aren't going to let our fucking territory be taken from us
We keep one foot at the door until the Mutts leave

Attached: Belgrade-Waterfront-Kula-Belgrade-View-from-River-1920-x-200.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

maybe things that you and I don't want to hear user

but the yugoboomers lap it up like it's mothers milk

And here's a phrase for you
"Even if you get Krajina, I say it's lost because ethnic makeup is like 90% Serbian"

Attached: 1544029311529.jpg (960x541, 85K)

Not if you're one of the 1 million war veterans

Attached: SERBS.jpg (450x299, 33K)

>montenegor is in nato
humm wut seems strange considering their big Russian ties

>Turkey

Shut up kebab shill

And what makes you think we wouldn't be able to clear out the Albanian population if we had the chance? You managed to get rid of 200.000 Serbs in like a month even without death camps. And lets not forget your hospitals.

Attached: oy_bre.png (802x505, 609K)

perhaps,still I believe Kosovo is an anchor for you. Probably should have focused on it in early 90s instead of trying to annex parts of Croatia, a missed opportunity.

Attached: Crna Legija.jpg (480x360, 9K)

this holy shit
I actually keked out loud when (((HDZ))) unironically claimed that here were 550k war veterans

a third of that number actually saw any kind of military service, let alone frontline duty - the rest are traitorous scum who deserve to have all their assets seized and their families raped and beaten before being burned on a stake

i want to scream every time i see an image of what they want to build

Well now Krajina is gone and we can resettle them in Kosovo (this was actually attempted but got cut short by NATO intervention)

at last iam glad seselj is not in this opposition

>flag

also op some user made pic for balkan general if you want use it

Attached: 1549567545027.png (391x370, 80K)

Kosovo was lowkey boiling for the whole period between 1989-1999 user, it's just that nobody cared about terrorist attacks happening down there when there was open war going on up here.

Remember, the whole shitshow started on Kosovo.

Blow it out your ass

>*laughs from distance*

Attached: 1552848283370.gif (214x199, 590K)

Actually when you think about it, they're not saying anything specific.
They have a plethora of broad-non-specific-battle-tested-EU-approved sentences they parrot every time when presented with a question.

Everyone hates them. Only good remarks about our current govt. will be found on news portals full of govt. paid shills and uhljebi. They'll still vote for them because their existence depends on it.

Removing the muddies would be horrible for Serbs as they would end up getting deported back to Turkey.

Join Russia, we have free bears for everyone.

Attached: bear.jpg (1600x1066, 429K)

Bosnia is gonna have hard time joining NATO since the RS is blocking those efforts
They want to seccede as cleanly as possible it seems

Attached: 15s66th.jpg (768x539, 45K)

My personal favorite of all time is: "Neka institucije rade svoj posao".

You just know that anyone who says this is guilty as hell but about to get away with it because he sold his soul to globalist kikes.

Gib MiGs

sure

give them independence problem solved

Attached: 1542558440869.jpg (500x360, 65K)

Im gonna blow that glass waste of money.

How would you clear the albanian pop? Do you think they are not preparing for this? You'd just waste the little population you have left on a pointless war. Albans won, they outbred you there.

that bear has seen some shit

Attached: 1535047679997.jpg (346x346, 29K)

Not your money

Serbia, pls don't be a russian whore and join the EU and NATO like the other civilized nations.

Attached: monsterdoktor.png (1366x1400, 887K)

Theres nowhere near as many as Thaci and gang claim
Theres like 300 000 "Kosovo Albanians" in Germany alone
youtube.com/watch?v=IBt1r9vtJjU

Kek I was about to post that one. Every time I hear them say it I start to chuckle.
I genuinely think they're having a fucking laugh about it behind closed doors.

Why are all Poles such boot licking cucks

Nah

Attached: eebabb8d-7025-4817-a956-c9461541a016.jpg (700x933, 127K)

>join nato
>same eu sanction serbia destroying our economy
no thank you

Attached: oi8s0dmihqn01.jpg (788x1035, 121K)

Oy! That's mine shekels!

>get bombed by freedom cause muh albanian oppression
>proceed to join them.

Are you retarded or something?

Attached: 1552238553208.gif (255x191, 1.45M)

Attached: 1524162878526.png (801x801, 35K)

EU could destroy your economy in like next 24 hours. kek.

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1140x695, 127K)

wew i can see the merchant even without filling it out

am I spending too much time on Jow Forums anons?

You know how Krajisnici went around high and mighty burninf Croatian houses and shit while they had JNA's support and then all of them fled on fucking tractors at the first sign of threat? Yeah, Albos are like that, too. If Serbs were to march into Kosovo with our army, which would only happen if we knew daddy America wouldn't intervene, Albanians would run home across the border on the first day.

Attached: kosovo.png (750x532, 904K)

It's Arab shekels, UAE oilniggers are funding that glass turd

Ah yes, Serbia the "remover" of kebab and one of the few nations in Europe without its own culture, a rogue state of the balkans

>spent almost all of its medieval existence as a vassal of byzantium without any notable achievements
>entire medieval heraldry borrowed from byzantium
>'''''their'''' cyrillic script was created and spread by bulgarians
>had an '''''''''empire'''''''' that didn't even last a single generation, left no notable traces or built anything of significance
>medieval core of the serbian state formerly known as raška now more popularly known as Sandžak, given its name by turks
>medieval core of serbian state is now majority muslim
>betrayed each other at the battle of kosovo
>betrayed crusaders in crusade of varna at a key moment in battle against turks dooming the entire balkan peninsula
>later fought extensively on the side of the turks
>230.000 registered muslims in serbia (excluding kosovo)
>150.000 registered gypsies in serbia, third largest ethnic group in the country
>spent half a millenia under turkish occupation
>over 8.000 turkish words in the serbian language
>got rid of the turkish occupaiton only after centuries of internal strife inside the ottoman empire and with extensive help from other countries
>first serbian dictionary came to existence only in the 19th century
>chimped out 4 times in the 90's larping as crusaders, manage to lose each war
>kill a few thousand muslims but still lose kosovo to them, another center of medieval serbia
>kill a few thousand catholics and banish several hundred thousand from bosnia
>destroyed and looted over 300 catholic religious objects in the wars of the 90s throughout bosnia, serbia and croatia including monasteries, graveyards, churches that survived the ottoman invasions
>have to act as russian cockholders and use them as leverage for politics because they have made enemies from everyone in europe

Serbs are the niggers and villains of the balkans and no better than albozergs

Attached: 1547836305885.jpg (1914x1522, 1.07M)

EU is busy importing Nigerian rapists to bother with us
Which is why Kosovo negotiation is dragging on for 6 years now

Yeah Kosovo is permanetly lost
Bosnia is the only thing you might have a chance at since the West has turned its back on us

Do you guys want an English teacher from America?

Attached: 1505369233658.jpg (451x451, 22K)

Attached: 1544206970909.png (936x1412, 79K)

Did you even read his post you dumb retard?

Sadly we've lost the fight for the time being, we all know Kosovo and FYROM have territories that do not rightfully belong to them.
Just by looking a the state of the world it'll be soon brothers.
-
Side-note
>Balkan thread
>Turkey
l

checked
perhaps, but until captain america has his lawnmover parked there its just an anchor. Trade Kosovo for R.S. if you can. I know it will look kinda weird, but at least it would be your people.

Attached: la creatura.png (4433x3921, 388K)

We already have control over RS, Dodik does what Vucko tells him, the border is basically non existent
Why would we give up Kosovo to just make RS ours on paper

shit taste in anime girls user

Attached: 2eb0a0704ab44cdcd041cfbccc2cb196687d51b3_hq.jpg (532x575, 32K)

"comfy Balkans thread"
Get a load of this guy.

Wasting time, money and lives on Monkeydonia might be the single biggest mistake we ever made as a people, right after creating Yugoslavia 1.0

I'm giving you, full fucking permission for you, Serbia and us to annex them and seperate the territory.

Do something before those albanoids fully infest their population.

you forgot the Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=UiXrlxkVBUk

Maybe we can partition Albania and move the population to Turkish Kurdistan and Turkish Germany

I saved it for the expression.

Attached: 1520526005243.gif (487x560, 898K)

if you're happy with having de facto control with dictators and warlords then go ahead, I wouldent be.

Attached: 47136636_754780644876706_3406459517326589952_n.jpg (637x960, 62K)

We are taking Northern Epirus, you take all the rest for all I care.

youtube.com/watch?v=0glQzxyxnMg

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (1314x445, 68K)

saved image for interest. lold

yeah, comments are even worse than the video.

Only one problem

Attached: usa-bombing-a-country-near-you.jpg (500x688, 207K)

>Are the Serbian "1od5miliona" protests pro-NATO?
>What is Soros' endgame? Is he operating against Serbia from "North" Macedonia through his proxy Zaev?

I wish someone would attempt to answer some, thread is a dud so far. Good questions, i'd also love to know more.

Where do you think we are Crorat?

Attached: hqdefault[3].jpg (480x360, 16K)

Time is gold, wait for an oppurtunity.

Their empire will fall, all empires fall.

forgiven

Attached: 1539952428595.png (1050x925, 556K)

Yes
Sometimes
Soros wants all of Balkans in EU and applying Kalergi plan from then on
Final solution is removing Zerg infestation, Americans are stopping nature from taking it's course

less civilized version of us. It's a Croatian burden, you wouldn't understand.

Attached: 1530046417248.png (563x470, 61K)

>checked
Just how new are you?
And also kek, do you really think the West would allow any compromises with us? The West is trying constantly at every point to divide the Serbian people into as many independent nations as possible, divide et impera, and make us completely unable to remain independent/isolated. What makes you think that now, after 30+ years of chipping parts of Serbia 1 by 1, they would suddenly give us a large piece of Serbian land and let us unify? Even if they offered, it would obviously just be bait to get us to give up on Kosovo. You must realise, (((they))) don't want us united. I'm not promoting Serbia stronk or anything, but it is obvious that there have been no concessions whatsoever. When Serbs wanted to keep their Krajina they got kicked out. When Serbs wanted their RS they got cut off. When Serbs wanted Kosovo back they got bombed. They won't even concede to us having Mitrovica, the last Serbian region in Kosovo (to simplify). We can have no peace when at every step we are encroached upon. Therefore, we can have no friendship with the West. A choice between my land with a dictator and no land with democracy is a simple one.

Attached: totenkopf_europe_tour_1943.jpg (2560x1440, 3.02M)

Why settle for the RS only?

>Are the Serbian "1od5miliona" protests pro-NATO?
Yes they are paid by USA just like Vucic is

Yes,so is Putin. They are all working for big bankers,Federal Reserve and financial elite in Washington,the only one fighting them is China

To maintain Balkan as colonial market for Germany to dump their products and use Russia for cheap gas,thats why Germans started 2 world wars

Kosovo is not the problem, USA imperialists are

>Croats
>Civilized

Attached: 250px-Srbosjek_%28knife%29_used_in_Croatia_-_1941%E2%80%931945[1].jpg (250x189, 7K)

Said the Serb who lick russian boots through ages and he's still doing it.

Because we cant use violent means until Americans leave

We might need some sort of uprising to fix the current state of most of our countries and simply realize Western civilization was set to diminish us all
Henceforth ''Alija Alijo" must be indoctrinated

What's she eating on the left?

Attached: 1514752352771.jpg (505x577, 167K)

thread song

youtube.com/watch?v=rVTbfSS2fWI

REMINDER BAJA IS BACK ON HIS SONGS THANK YOU GOD

Attached: 1552836465738.jpg (800x450, 64K)

Jebem ti mater Redditorska Komunjaro

No one gives a fuck about Bosnia anymore,we are the EU's pet project
Especially with Trump in office

Japanese melon

Attached: icon[1].jpg (769x769, 68K)

kosovo is lost, the sooner you realize this and come to terms with it, the better. serbia is a mess, there are far more pressing issues you should be focusing on

Says the cuck paying 2 billion to build a Mutt military base on his soil, while his daughter gets raped at Euroweek

>not posting Čavoglave
youtube.com/watch?v=mMs5b42y2lk

Okay retard, leave the thread now

she is using instrument user...

Attached: 2f8beaa2cb1986dbe484c4ad7ef1594dbbc2955e_hq.jpg (728x716, 53K)

>No Kosovo

Amerimutt education everybody

Attached: 20151021.jpg (570x370, 20K)

These bases are very important to defend our freedom. No one gets raped at Euroweek you dumb Serb.