Greta ((((Thunberg))))

So, what's the deal with her pol?
Don't you think her omnipresence is a bit weird?
Nothing she says is new and climate protests are not her invention. People heard of this shit millionth of times already, yet she gets shilled so hard like no one ever before.

Attached: schoolgirl-climate-activist-greta-thunberg-meets-the-pope-800x445.jpg (800x445, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLp4nb6atDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off, she's brave and powerful, speaking truth to power.

She looks like she has down syndrome

I fucking hate that fucking retarded hobbit.

Shes just a tool used to push the Green on the outside but Red on the inside agenda.

that's because she's swedish

He family is Freemasons.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE youtube.com/watch?v=MLp4nb6atDE

Attached: 1544723120280.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Other than Jow Forums, I've never heard of her.

Attached: it_dont_matter.jpg (1125x1111, 93K)

Marketing stunt to politicize the youth so they don't fall for redpilled memetic culture and waste time in state-approved, establishment-approved faux activism instead

Attached: 1555426172010.jpg (735x903, 66K)

I think she has that innocent, honest, cute look and maybe the green needs someone like that.

You are a burger. Her main target was EU and was pushed as An opposition to Yellow vests

Her mom is somewhat famous.

This user gets it. Channel their energy into inconsequential activities.

just saying

Attached: pope-francis-greta-thunberg-climate-change-rome.jpg (800x576, 121K)

>cute look

Lol no, she looks like a downie

This girl has vaccine damage plus fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. What they are doing with her is severe child abuse.

She's just a symbol of how (((they))) are using the climate change rhetoric to get the normie masses to panic and to do what the media masters want.

Attached: 1553375221206.png (555x576, 351K)

i don't take her serious. How is a 13 year old (?) supposed to know more about this climate stuff than me? The probabilty of her just being brainwashed is pretty high. Maybe she does know more but then again, why listen to a slut who is instrumentalized by the Media to spread the (((message))).
It's the same when Musicians / Actors or something like this try to make a political statement. Why should their opinion be more Viable than mine? It's just trying to confince others. like "if you like my Movie / Music then do/don't vote for Trump" (or something like this)

Attached: foxhole.jpg (636x571, 46K)

Literally some ignorant kid who is being used as a prop by activists.

Attached: 220px-David_Hogg_at_the_Rally_to_Support_Firearm_Safety_Legislation_in_Fort_Lauderdale.jpg (220x293, 21K)

Why is anyone's opinion ever more viable than someone elses?
They are famous so more people will listen to them when they speak, simple as that.

Her mother is a opera singer who is known for hiding rapefugees and an all out leftist cunt. This is well plotted and a dying cry of media in europe. They needed something to make the rapefugee-problem go away and an income to help said rapefugees breed. Thus, all in on the climate hoax. With that, they can raise taxes on everything (gas in sweden cost today 6,50 dollars a fucking gallon). It is all just a smokeshow for the retards so they stop giving a shit about their own replacement.

I think you should kill yourself

I think that's the answer to OP's question mate

She is ELITE famous, not white trash idol/whqtever whalgren-whores/big brother etc. she is famous among those who rule since she is a fucking opera cunt and only blue blooded fucks gives a shit about that type of music. She and her daughters are tools in a game, wake the fuck up

kek

Attached: daddy's money.jpg (640x640, 87K)

What an ugly bitch.

She will be Secretary of the UN one day and you know it.

Attached: 234343.jpg (643x417, 28K)

Go to bed Gretta, you are too young to be on this site.

She's being used as a pawn to trick her generation into voting for single-issues like climate change.

>Why is anyone's opinion ever more viable than someone elses?

Usually because experience of the matter.

its all scripted and staged.
both of her parents are producers and actors.
really makes you think.