Why indeed?

My first thought was that I dont hang around with degenerates

Attached: RA3P.jpg (688x959, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

postandcourier.com/archives/cops-man-hit-woman-with-hammer-tried-to-rape-her/article_9d3993ab-0335-5847-a474-694ceb65fca3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably because by and large women are idiots that get themselves into a situation where they get raped once and learn their lesson, while only a very minute fraction of men actually commit rape.

That or just being stared at in 2019 = rape.

I just do not hang around with blacks and mexicans... so....

Attached: agressive_weird.webm (640x640, 2.47M)

Attached: !fight_islam.png (470x706, 858K)

Attached: gay.jpg (494x849, 65K)

maybe each rapist rapes 100 women and has no friends. or maybe women are just attention whores and gossipers

There were hundreds of liberal hags that said Justice Kavanaugh was inappropriate with them, but it turned out to be all bullshit...

Attached: rape_grandma.jpg (587x592, 60K)

This. If one of my friends admitted to rape I'd either kill him or have him arrested.

you hear a lot of talk about rape culture... but the convo stops short when race stats are introduced.

Attached: dance_moves_kids.webm (266x400, 2.94M)

Attached: cool_rape_dancing.webm (320x400, 1.66M)

Attached: gross.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

At some point you have to wonder why they don't just fuck.

it is true. 99% of the way there.

Because "RAPE" is an intersectional flag bitches can hoist up the mast to somehow validate further opinions that amount to stupidity.

Because they're in prison?

Because women lie about being raped for attention.

They do, by the end of the night. To whites, this looks like an animalistic mating ritual, but for blacks, it's a type of foreplay.

not only that but only .1% of men actually commit rapes and the majority of rapes are all done by the same men.

this. one rapist commits many rapes

Probably because women make up imaginary scenarios where they're poor little victims.
Probably because women have more acquaintances with whom they are comfortable talking about such topics.
Probably because a male rapist wouldn't brag about raping women in an environment where simply commenting in private about a woman's appearance can get you written up for sexual harassment.

Maybe because most of those women made up the rape story for the victim points.

When the pussy hats say “rape” they mean they fucked a white guy in college and regretted it later.

Because women lie. Regret = rape in their minds.

Only misleading gender wage gap stats are politically correct

Because women love lying about being raped. Because rapists work alone usually. Men are murders, does that mean we all know a murder? Oh wait they usually work alone. Oh wait they're probably in prison forever.

I mean how many of these supposed raped women ever go to trial and testify against their accusers? If they don't, its usually fake rape stories.

Not his grandmother. More fake news.
postandcourier.com/archives/cops-man-hit-woman-with-hammer-tried-to-rape-her/article_9d3993ab-0335-5847-a474-694ceb65fca3.html

Because rapists are rare, and a single rapist rapes a large number of women, you stupid bitch.

Be careful, the brim of that fedora looks very edgy.

Because rapists don't bring up the fact they're rapists in conversation with non-rapists.
Wtf?

imagine the smell

Women lie about getting raped, men don’t lie about raping

Women lie for social status.

yes take away the grandmother elements and it is completely acceptable now... "Deputies say a 20-year-old Chester man attacked a 61-year-old woman with a hammer before trying to rape her." The shit liberals defend while making up mass fake allegation about Sup Crt justices.

The blonde broad with the black hat looks rape-able.

OOF SHUT IT DOWN

I don't hang around blacks.

Because women love to be victims and love sympathy. So if they get raped then she will tell her friends for sympathy points. Men don't get any points for being rapists because most men hate rape

Because a woman may admit to being raped to a friend.

But a guy probably will not going around to his friend bragging about raping a girl. And if he does, he probably hangs around shitty people who also rape.

is that what they do in sweden?

I wouldn't know, I don't go to parties.

>this sign insinuates that men are alright with raping
> yes allmen
These cunts are so flagrant with their stupidity that they have to be in a group of like minded individuals in order for them to not be questioned.

+1

Because if a man is a rapist, they dont just go around announcing it to everyone?

Il just throw that out there

D E S P I T E

Oh yeah, real descendants of khangz right here.

because i don't hang out with niggers
silly

Attached: 1549485035203.png (1000x1000, 418K)