Sol Pais IS 18, website just a 90skid larp

>dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/musicpage.html
First, neocities lets you create new sites, so it's not just a geocities archive.
Second, she embeds YT vids, using https URLs, including this vid which was published in 2014, 5 years after geocities shuttered:
>youtube.com/watch?v=MChKHnQnrBs
Her "1999" footer is just a larp.
She's a zoomer larping as a boomer.

Attached: 1555500548184s.jpg (250x140, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wxyz.com/news/dispute-over-gym-shoes-leads-to-shooting-in-midtown
youtu.be/G9RvdOEj5t0
web.archive.org/web/19961128070641/http://www8.yahoo.com/
mebious.neocities.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sloppy job mossad

Attached: Feinstein-colorado-psy-op.jpg (1480x1673, 490K)

She is pretty rough-looking for 18.

wow everything is a conspiracy theory

Attached: No need .png (1440x810, 1.84M)

>is
was

ANOTHER FALSE FLAG IN MICHIGAN STOP IT BIBI STOP!!!
wxyz.com/news/dispute-over-gym-shoes-leads-to-shooting-in-midtown

i collect shoes and i will never stop

I think it's mostly the outdated glasses and hair.

She's dead OP. Anhero'd.
All over the news.

the quality of her pictures is very early 90's cd-rom download. I love the artifacts and blurriness. reminds me of when I downloaded the tits on the 14.4 modem

yea her whole "I just got these prison issued glasses"

when the FBI immediately shows up on the scene. yea

Attached: 7e1e17e7ada66b3d8256c61cd03c2416.jpg (480x640, 54K)

It is good to see the younger generation getting into html and oldskool homepages. Fuck Web 2.0, fuck social media.

not false flag... niggers

if you don't feel there is anything strange with this story you are already a boot licker

this beautiful kid murdered by the United States government

Attached: sad.jpg (1563x1503, 339K)

she was probably some experiment in the program

C O L U M B I N E C U N N Y

Attached: 1543697721112.jpg (232x197, 38K)

Is it bad if she's the type of woman I want to date

no there is nothing wrong with looking the macrabe, unless you are a liberal homo cuck

Judging by her aging Id guess she was 2 or 3 in that photo

>this beautiful kid murdered by the United States government

so edgy...for a nigger faggot

trying to find someone that gives a fuck....let me know if you find one

18 and she already hit the wall, must be a meth head

Attached: A41AEED0-EFCC-4633-A6ED-3CAFB1DBF312.jpg (701x616, 92K)

Did someone say child murder??

Attached: 1530974526911.png (1147x1597, 3.01M)

How do we know that is her web site? Looked through her text files, and include a bunch of phreaking and haxoring filez.

Meant to add from the 90s and early 2000s.

Are there textfiles on the page itself, or do you mean the link to textfiles.com's collection?

Cringe

MUH JOOS

Attached: Schizo pal poster' s herob.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

No, they are links, but all of this stuff looks quite old. Why does she care about how to hack a KFC chicken fryer?

Attached: Israeli Shills Joos.png (951x1115, 279K)

wow, even false flags are becoming politically correct with gender equal killings. everyone knows girls can't be mass shooters because they can get sex whenever they want.

Well well well Shlomo if it isn't Kike'o'clock in Israel?

Attached: Sloppy-Job-Mossad-Sol-Pais.jpg (1223x2509, 466K)

90s aesthetic bullshit. She was prob trying to mimic the kinds of sites eric and dylan would have been into, she was a columbiner

Doesn't look 18, but if she was I suspect she was the reincarnation of one of the Columbine shooters and her past-life memories took hold of her too strongly.

She looks 30 desu lads. I bet she was an absolute fucking freak in bed

She was cute

Attached: 190417-sol-pais-social-media-cs-1045a_9c78d112d4aaeed7f107fd71df0e432a.fit-760w.jpg (642x642, 54K)

Can I get the basic gestalt on this bitch?

>she embeds YT vids, using https URLs, including this vid which was published in 2014, 5 years after geocities shuttered

Smoking gun right there user

Here have more smoking gun evidence of their false flags. This one proves that anytown (major anti gun lobby) published an article about a shooting hours before it occurred. We verified that the server times were correct due to embedded UNIX timestamps delivered dynamically

Attached: Capture.jpg (1941x1044, 1.04M)

This is file photo 734b showing test subject #219 breaching containment.

Attached: timecorrect.jpg (953x355, 342K)

>Smoking gun right there user
How is that a smoking gun?
This has nothing to do with geocities, neocities is a completely different site

Showing "March of Our Lives" created by CIA

Attached: 1522302068748.png (471x1033, 688K)

>ignoring all other evidence of concerted effort by CIA to push gun grab
If they think this shit is going to stop them from being hunted like dogs in the streets... they are fucking retarded. They know the Mueller report is going to drop. Prosecutions will start and people are going to be pissed that they are trying to overthrow our Republic.
>still trying to get Kavanaugh fired
yeah... that's because he'll overturn these unconstitutional laws

Nothing scares kikes more than an armed populace.... because they know that eventually people will find out about all of their child rape, murder, drug trafficking, deliberate white genocide, and direct coup against the president.... and 9/11

I was going to say the same thing. What imbecile equates neocities with the defunct geocities? Are there dyslexics on this thread?

Her journal
youtu.be/G9RvdOEj5t0

what the fuck are either of those
i'm 12

before (((social media))) the were sites people would make personal webpages with. seems like she was obsessed with 90s grunge asthetic so it makes sense she'd want one like that i guess?

you mean, people had FUN prior to social kikedia?

i was born in only 1991 and even i can see how much things have changed user

its an old bbs from the days of the information superhighway back when we would surf the webs for online content and communities using dial up modems

Do you people realize how stupid you are (conspiracy theorists)

Does EVERYTHING involving a gun and potential shooting always have to be a conspiracy to you idiots? Would it blow your minds to realize that sometimes sick people just do sick shit? Wake up, go get some air you incel idiots. Here, i''ll even REEEEEEE for you to save you some time.

It's called Web 1.0. The 90s. Mostly preserved on archive.org like this: web.archive.org/web/19961128070641/http://www8.yahoo.com/

What a poser. Jesus Christ. I understand being interested in columbine, the 90s, all that crappy early internet aesthetic etc. But she’s literally just copying what Eric and Dylan did with their journals. She was 18. Is the 90s already the new 80s? God I hate life.

>all that crappy early internet aesthetic etc
Because texting on a phone, or being a slave to (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Zuckerberg)))))))))))))))))))))) is sooo much better.

The A E S T H E T I C was the old internet.

Neocities is great for stuff like this: mebious.neocities.org/

let's all love lain

nice try kid

lookner tried to say shes not a kike shill too like the kike shill he is!

>Would it blow your minds to realize that sometimes sick people just do sick shit?
it seems you're the one that has trouble accepting this.

the thing is she didn't actually do anything she just went out in the woods naked with a shotgun and then either killed herself or they killed her what did she do wrong.

I want that premium snapchat