Romania keen to import 0.5 mln Pakistani workforce by 2020 part2

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

ISLAMABAD, Apr 17 (APP):The Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Wednesday agreed to export over 0.5 million Pakistani workforce to Romania in different trades by 2020.

The development came in response to the offer made by Romanian Ambassador to Pakistan , Niculaie Goia who was called on Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Sayed Zulfikar Abbas Bukhari.

In a view of recent development in Romania and migration of Romanian human capital to European countries for prospective job opportunities, Niculaie Goia said it would be seeking as many as one million workforce from the various countries.

“Romania is ready to import over 0.5 million of Pakistani workers by 2020 due to shortage of human resource at home,” the envoy informed the Special Assistant.

The Ambassador said the labour market of his country was offering a large number of job opportunities for Pakistanis in various sectors including Information Technology, construction, Doctors, Engineers and others.
Zulfikar Bukhari said Pakistan was in contact with Germany to provide them highly skilled workforce under its 2020 vision of enabling employability in Germany.

app.com.pk/romania-keen-to-import-0-5-mln-pakistani-workforce-by-2020-envoy/

Attached: images.jpg (7 KB, 354x142)

Other urls found in this thread:

business-review.eu/business/pakistan-ready-to-export-500000-workers-to-romania-by-2020-199765
youtube.com/watch?v=QZt1tKV9DIM
adevarul.ro/economie/stiri-economice/pleaca-investitorii-ramane-stinga-luminau-1_5c6801ef445219c57e36c6ff/index.html
nineoclock.ro/2019/03/18/director-of-ford-romania-our-investment-1-3bln-euro-in-11-years-since-taking-over-craiova-plant/
adevarul.ro/economie/stiri-economice/ford-avertisment-dur-guvern-vedem-fac-infrastructura-apoi-vom-decide-investim-banii-1_5cb6c9e2445219c57ea1d162/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QuQMZtnqvyk
youtube.com/watch?v=NWx4pjcBy74
youtube.com/watch?v=_OkPq67c3ik
youtube.com/watch?v=A6vdrzUyDXk
stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actualitate/pakistanezii-cautati-pe-piata-muncii-din-romania-domeniile-care-duc-lipsa-de-personal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BJceRTvD9Fo

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

Of course srticle says nothing about 0.5 million Pakistanis.

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

Attached: truth-codreanu.jpg (67 KB, 850x400)

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

gypsyniggers meet their ethnic kin
So what's the problem here?

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

all romanians went to the uk so now romania needs to import muslims to keep itself alive
isnt free movement of people wonderful

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

Here just for you
business-review.eu/business/pakistan-ready-to-export-500000-workers-to-romania-by-2020-199765

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

we have only 300 000 unemployed people
Those statistics are pure lies. Romania has close to 800 000 people that need a job but yeah, lets just ignore the facts and fight to give globalists andthe 5th column more power in Romania.We're fucked.

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

How do we keep getting away with this? This hits too close to home. Are we next??

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

daily reminder that ceausescu sold jews to israel like cattle

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

US flag
we
What?

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

How shitty do they have to be that Pakistan is like "we don't want them lol." This is one of the countries that won't even take its own citizens back when they're deported. Even pakistan doesn't want pakistanis.

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

Ce e ala un VPN?

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

Well that's not false. Not sure if it's a real quote though… If our nations weren't domianted by degenerate consumers the skypes would whither and be reduced to their old state of vaudeville performers.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

youtube.com/watch?v=QZt1tKV9DIM

take note brothers,for this is a sign
we wont go down as quickly as the west,but soon enough we too will be dragged by them into hell
this is a sign,we must awaken ourselves or die out like our western cousins
WE NEED TO RECREATE THE GUARD OR WE WILL DIE

Attached: feels-iron-guard.png (18 KB, 706x740)

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

IHe can't bring all those people in bcs of the constitution.

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

Fair enough, now where exactly can we move before these people start becoming a majority?

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

not yet
let them BEG for it

William Thomas
William Thomas

Iohannis cant bring in those refugees because of the constitution
Fast forward today 7k and growing.

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

If our nations weren't domianted by degenerate consumers the skypes would whither
thats exactly what the quote is implying with the `swamp`
the jews live and breed and corrupt our nations because we let them

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

DONT
DO
IT
THEY
WILL
RAPE
YOUR
GIRLS

THEY STARTED RAPING OURS IN THE 60S
50 YEARS OF PAKI RAPE

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

you have no idea what romania is like m8

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

Those are bcs of muh human rights.
Not workers:)

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

they will probably migrate to the UK anyway. You're never gonna leave the EU and Romania is in the schnegen zone those Pakis have zero reason to stay in Romania once they get there.

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

Oh yeah I understood it, I was just questioning if he really said it or not. Insofar as its content it's absolutely true.

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

Besides we already have one with Vietnam and this ambasador has charges against him.

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

The constitution is very clear it does not allow for foreign people to be moved or accepted in the country, so I am sure those workers will come too.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

I was just questioning if he really said it or not
i have honestly no clue,but if he did,its most likely from his own book ``for my legionaries`` which is like a romanian mein kampf

David Cook
David Cook

he thinks that we will not get workers from Vietnam,Philippines,India,China and Pakistan
Now where can I move, is Croatia a nice place to start a family?

Gavin King
Gavin King

500k>7k
It cannot bring in this many it will be contested,they can only bring in as much as it is missing.

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

Hungary (Budapest or smaller towns near the border but if you want good living, the capital is best)
Slovakia (same but other cities have good living)
Poland (the better Romania)
Lower baltics (like Poland)
Basically, move east.
We're fucked anyway, might as well just leave.
If you have resources and relatives, you can move to the US easily.

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

They will just increase the quota for foreign workers like they did for the last 2 years from a small 9k to over 20k now.It will be a gradual increase till we will have that 3 million mark they want.
I was thinking Croatia, I visited once and fell in love with it.

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

Poland (the better Romania)

God why?

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

Fucking hell.
The best thing in Romania (and of eastern EU in general) is that walking around the streets you actually feel safe unlike in Western Europe. Filling the country with those spics curry eaters will ruin that.

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

I mean Romanians already get confused for Americans so they're not exactly white

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

They cannot increase by more than it is needed.
And with the rate foreginers are packing up shop and moving out to Hungary or other countries.
We won't have to panic at 100% just yet.

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

They cannot increase by more than it is needed.
Says who you?
And with the rate foreginers are packing up shop and moving out to Hungary or other countries.
Quite the opposite more and more companies are opening shop here
We won't have to panic at 100% just yet.
I am not panicking I am just having a great laugh and will be eating popcorn while looking at my TV while they will destroy this country to cinders.

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

Ford is leaving.
Blue Air is gone.
Nestle is gone
Reiker is gone

Soon Draxlemeir and Swes.
adevarul.ro/economie/stiri-economice/pleaca-investitorii-ramane-stinga-luminau-1_5c6801ef445219c57e36c6ff/index.html

Based Dragnea crashing this shit with no survivors to make sure that Romania stays Romania.

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

won't happen lmao
romania isn't in schengen leaf, and probably won't be

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

We’re gonna need a bigger fence.

Attached: EED4D508-C59F-43B0-A31F-92F2A06BBD0D.jpg (23 KB, 403x403)

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

we would potently increase our economy and destroy the netherlands economy and if we get in schengen with our port in Constanta, so NL votes us out of schengen

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

Hold on, aren't the Chinese pouring money into Pakistan? Why are they so eager to send off a literal half million halfway across the world?

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

Clown World

Attached: honkmania.png (221 KB, 680x680)

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

Should i vote for Dragnea because he really seems to btfo all this kike (((western))) companies?

The only ones making a killing in Romania are the IT firms and banks and those are easy work even in your 70's and they hire local ppl only.

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

ayo hol' up
can't we do anything about this?
just bring polish people in. they'll come, it's warmer (romania is the better poland, orthodoxy included)

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

married a gypsy woman
kek nazi

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

what do you mean ford is leaving?
nineoclock.ro/2019/03/18/director-of-ford-romania-our-investment-1-3bln-euro-in-11-years-since-taking-over-craiova-plant/

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

Croatia is nice too.
Better living conditions than here?
2 major factories from where I live are leaving too so +10 000 unemployed. But its not because of Dragnea. Its because they were relying on basically slave work and when the living conditions improved and salaries needed to go, it wasn't as profitable as they wanted it.

Also, can someone post the constitutional paragraph that limits immigration?

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

finally some action

Attached: Misu-Popp---Portretul-haiducului-Radu-Anghel.jpg (60 KB, 577x749)

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

What gives Romania? You used to know how to deal with this problem.

Attached: Vlad-the-Impaler.jpg (98 KB, 800x1175)

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

They will leave mate.
They want roads...the gov told them to suck it.

adevarul.ro/economie/stiri-economice/ford-avertisment-dur-guvern-vedem-fac-infrastructura-apoi-vom-decide-investim-banii-1_5cb6c9e2445219c57ea1d162/index.html

Based Dragneaborn the kike fucker.

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

0,5 million
Pakistan's HR

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

top kek, in a way he's the much better evil

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

He's becoming a rabid populist.
I would much rather live as a farmer than a slave to western kikes.

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

the antihero

Attached: 170px-DragonOrder-badge.png (103 KB, 170x273)

Ryan James
Ryan James

Only IT and Development,Finance foreign firms should be allowed to set up shop in Romania.
Construction,Manufacturing can go fuck themselves.

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

This is the salary the kikes at Ford offer.
And it's backbracking and tiring work.

Attached: Untitled.png (11 KB, 764x233)

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

Yes yes yes
If this doesn't wake up the romanian people then we are domed survival of the fittest boys let's go

Attached: 1550958157531.jpg (94 KB, 496x443)

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

british paki's are a uniquely vile breed, reviled even in the motherland. The fuck up is yours because you imported absolute bottom of the barrel literal village idiots, 95% from a handful of villages in the 60's, but then again you needed retards to pick your fruit, work in your factories and clean up shit, not people who'd have the capabilities to contribute to your society in any meaningful way.

Jackson White
Jackson White

Romanians do not care about the ethnic replacement or racemixing though.

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

Fuck off Panchod.
Mirpuri master race pudi.

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

Schhh don't talk about that. They are foreign investments we all should be grateful for.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

based trips
in romania minorities like gypsies are already hated, if pakistani immigrants tried to rape romanian girls, there would be marches out in the street and the rapists would be put in jail

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

if pakistani immigrants tried to rape romanian girls, there would be marches out in the street and the rapists would be put in jail
You are wrong bong I can promise you this, there are many attacks done by gypsies and the ethnic romanians dont fight back only the hungarian minorities do.

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

really? i thought romanians hated gypsies

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

Not really and they get scoot free many times since the police is afraid to stop them or the chief of police works with them for money.

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

Yeah we don't because it's 0.01% so far.
Whenever you see a half gypo it's mostly a white father.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

they will, they need just a little bit of "convincing"

Attached: 1554991946790.jpg (246 KB, 419x610)

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

Its way more than that and you know it, every city that is not pure romanian has a lot of mixing.
If 1000 years of constant mistreatment and genocide has not made romanians be racist and share massive ethnic preference nothing will.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

The problem is that not all of us are
gypsyniggers
That's the fucking problem

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

We are not Bucharest friend.
You know how gypos marry always withing their community for "za money"

Maybe get out of Bucharest once in a while.

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

And i'm not counting hungarians as racemixing bcs well you know they are kinda white.

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

I dont live in Bucharest.

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

But they are a different ethnicity/culture and in reality race if you compare their genetic structure.

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

Moldova?Ardeal?Oltenia?

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

nu o sa se futa nicio pizda cu pakistanezi oricum :))

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

C'mon pretene ca is ca noi doar unguri:))
Spune-mi tu mie unde ai vazut romani cu tiganci sau vice versa incat sa crezi ca este o problema.

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

Muntenia

Christopher White
Christopher White

pai de asta violeaza astia.
Si ataca pe barbati care is cu nevasta in haita.

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

Da am vazut si cu negri,arabi si mai noi cu asiatici ca e nebunie cu k-pop

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

Cu arabi ii de mult vrajeala asta.Si cu negri is 2-3 in oras.
Ca na negresele si-o trag cu bastanii din Bucale sau Cluj.

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

Okay friend believe what you will I am not going to be here for the rest of my life so I dont in all honestly care.

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

Cati dracu de negrii ai tu in Oras in Dambovita?
100.000?

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Red pilled and based

Eli Young
Eli Young

Ca sa consideri ca este o problema.

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

gypsies are breeding like rabbits
they refuse to join the workforce
LOL
Even p*kis are better than gypsies.

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

Pakis will have a pretty hard time there. Pakis look like gypsies. Romanians are or hate gypsies.

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

Romanians are or hate gypsies.
youtube.com/watch?v=QuQMZtnqvyk
Listen to this gypsy music we usually have in all of our weddings and tell me with a straight face that.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

Even gypsies hate pakis relax.
youtube.com/watch?v=NWx4pjcBy74

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

Liking their music doesn't mean we like THEM.

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

And that's actually Romanian music you idiot.

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

sings maneles
romanian musc
Pick one and only one

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

Same reason the US was happy to destabilize and destroy Europe in the 20th century.

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

They can't sing Doine and folk songs from maramures at a wedding Laszlo.
I'm sure this is perfect for a wedding

youtube.com/watch?v=_OkPq67c3ik

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

And this a Manea.
youtube.com/watch?v=A6vdrzUyDXk

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

How can a government just decide to bring in half a million foreigners without any pushback?

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

This is literally the music they play at the wedding not the first one, lets just end this conversation here since we will not reach a consensus.
Because there are 0 articles about it in our media.

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

Would voting Dragnea to crash the economy make any difference ?

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

Well, fuck.

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

No, Pakistanis are worse than Indians.

They will literally set up rape gangs in your country.

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

Because there are 0 articles about it in our media.
stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actualitate/pakistanezii-cautati-pe-piata-muncii-din-romania-domeniile-care-duc-lipsa-de-personal.html

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

They can't and they won't
But the statement itself done by that retard kike ambassador is stupid.
I'll play this at my wedding Laszlo.
youtube.com/watch?v=BJceRTvD9Fo

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

This might actually make Romania whiter. Not a bad idea

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

Get back in the oven!

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

Posted 1h and 20 minutes ago, so my bad I didnt checked again.
Go for it I dont.

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

destroy the netherlands economy
gypsies
lol

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

Yet you let it happen.

As a descendant of Edward I, I demand that you clean my ancestral kingdom up & rid it of Judes & Saracens.

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

when the virus forms a symbiotic relationship with the host body and becomes an antibody

Attached: romania-original.png (388 KB, 1200x1000)

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

Would voting Dragnea to crash the economy make any difference ?
he won't tho, accelerationism doesn't work in romania, it might actually end up bad for us, we just have to wait for the presidential elections and based on who wins we either take up the pitchforks or live like we did until now

James Stewart
James Stewart

that's so retarded. Romanians migrating away so their country is empty and it gets refilled by Pakis. Are ypu happy about losing your country by abandoning it just for having a better paycheck?

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

Fuck these pieces of shit with their love and hearts. God damn manipulating scum, Remeber Vlad Tepes and Codreanu the captain and Stefan the great. You have a good history of people who stood up against this nonsense

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

And you think the diaspora cares because?

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

im sad to see that, there are thausands of romanian imigrants in portugal and other countries that are educated and peacefull and your governmant want to import mudslims

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

More like if PSD wins, they won't even bother accomodating the pakis, while any other party would try to accomodate them to win EU brownie points.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

Ok, lets be fair, there is a very very very serious lack of laborers and workers. But why do they have to come from pakistan is beyond me. How many countries are between us and pakistan? Why not get moldavians, ukranians instead? This stinks. These look like some high-up top tier masonic orders. They are starting a plan for Romania as well

But, what will stop them from migrating to the western countries?

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

thats the problem, getting EU good boy points is a good way to ensure your country doesn't get fucked in the ass, the countries that aren't in EU have a good way to ensure they don't become a poor shithole while romania has literally nothing, if we get kicked out of the EU its over for us because we already fucked ourselfes too much

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

Hahaha, and romainia is even considered poor by EU standarts but still needs to except "refugees" or blatant musslim replacement act by jews,muslims anyone thats jelous/afraid of the west. Basicly whether you have the economy or not you have to accept this worthless trash goyim, IK its good for you, trust me.

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

Enjoy your very own Rotherham

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

town rapists will lose their jobs
WE CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN!

Attached: 1445966060174.png (936 KB, 1632x1153)

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

it's because of EU all this muslim shit is happening. To accomodate them means more muslims

Charles Price
Charles Price

I love how you made a caption that only you and your fellow Kurtoz suckers laugh at.

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

I know dude but we have to rely on being in the EU so we don't end up like bumfuck africa, we rely mainly on EU imports for almost everything(homegrowing doesn't count here, not everyone lives in rural anymore) except for gas which we get like everyone from the russians, anything that puts our trade deals at risk is a threat for our wellbeing, I'd rather have a bunch of muslims living in ghettos than die hungry and cold

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

do people still have fight left in them?

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

Yup, the kike is absolutely right.

Basically all of the western countries are competing for immigrants because of their fucking boomers (((retiring))) and need those expensive Life extension technologies.

So first you get immigrants from Arab countries, but half of the Arab world are under 2.0 replacement rate. So now you need to scrape further down the barrel. Now it's Pakistan, in the future it will be niggers.

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

It's not known yet.
The media is picking up on it just now.

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

No they dont.

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

Woaaa
Suddenly Jow Forums became solitary with Romania.
We are no longer gypsies yuuhuu.

I said it before and again.
These are TEMPORARY workers unless they marry some slut and get the citizenship or they will just move to West. Romania is not Disneyland its still wild East

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

Not a single one is needed.
We already have agreements with Vietnam.
That will do

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

why is it always muslims?

Attached: 1532711531127.jpg (100 KB, 673x767)

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Ask the Free Masons.

Attached: Freimaurer-und-Einwanderung.jpg (113 KB, 564x654)

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

Flies always sit on shit

Robert Young
Robert Young

because white countries aren't shitholes? or at war? or overpopulated? or stuck in the middle ages?

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

Why don't Eastern European countries pass laws to attract skilled U.S. immigrants?

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

god damnit

Christian Long
Christian Long

I literally cannot believe what im witnessing in this thread. It seems like alot of you guys are... happy??
Youre glad this is happening?
Do you not understand what kind of shit teir people these are that their own country doesnt want them? Do you not understand that this will lead to a rise in crime, including theft, murders, rapes, and potentially even make romania a gateway for terrorists? Are you people fucking delusional?

Why are you even on this site when these events and their consequences make up 90% of the actual discussions here?

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

Nobody is happy about it wtf are you talking about?
I'm just watching the reports start pouring in.

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

Because there is no hope or alternative here, nobody cares since they are hyper individual and are interested on watching TV and posting how great they are on the internet.

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

I dont fucking get it. Im polish and we lost a ton of people who emigrated for better work, and its hard to get these people back. The same thing happened all over the former communist bloc.
So now we have labor shortages and we flood the place with shitskins? While the kikes in western Europe are served by eastern europeans while the blacks and arabs sit around and do nothing?

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

delusion: the post
romania already has a high rate of everything you mentioned there, those are all common occurances commited by mionirites or romanians themselfes sometimes, they just aren't documented because they happen in the rural parts of the country, yet they sometimes make local news
gateway for terrorists
yeah bro I can't wait for terrorists to get mugged by the mafia and have their bombs stollen by gypsies kek

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

I read the last thread. Some Romanians were trying to rationalize it with this labor bullshit. See below

So by your own admission you state your country fucking sucks and its people are trash, and this somehow justifies bringing in half a million third world monkeys that are twice as bad and will make the situation worse, increasing the already high crime rate and driving down wages?
Yeah, you're delusional.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

Well there is nobody to counter it the New Right which is the reformed legionary movement is kosher and Bigger Romania Party is irrelevant after the ball boy of the Ceausescu died.The other so called right wing parties are full blown marxist saying we need to get rid of families and the idea of private property needs to be abolished.And the general population will say that we cant complain if we get immigrants or refugees because there are so many romanians outside of the border and the host countries accepted us and the economy "leaders" are constantly demanding foreign workers and have been able to win every battle they had with the government, they removed the money they had to pay for healthcare and housing that they were forced to guarantee to the foreign workers and were able to rise the quota this year from 8k to 20k and its expected to increase much more in order to satisfy the 1.3 million worker need.

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

your country fucking sucks
yep, we have one of the highest illiteracy rates in the whole world, also we still have some medieval diseases like leprosy and syphilis still uncured
and its people are trash
yep, most of the people have 0 political education, constantly vote for their current interests but never in the interest of the future, people flock to UK and other parts of the europe in masses and that's just from the top of my head
and this somehow justifies bringing in half a million third world monkeys that are twice as bad and will make the situation worse, increasing the already high crime rate and driving down wages?
nope, thats not justifying anything and they won't affect anything, they said that a few years ago when we imported some shitskins and they were literally put in something akin to a concentration camp, with or without pakis, this country will remain a shithole

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

On next weeks episode of Discovery Channel’s Deadliest Warrior:
Gypsy
versus
Paki

I’m looking forward to it

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

Don't be excited for it.They will just move on to the UK or Sweden.
They wont stay here.

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

Having a debt based currency is wonderful thank you rabbi

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

On next weeks episode of Discovery Channel’s Deadliest Warrior:
Gypsy
versus
Paki
versus
Somali

fixed then

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

b-but muh free markets

Reminder this is capitalism and big business lobying

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

These migrants aren't coming for jobs they are coming to inflate its working age population so they can print more money and create new public works to give to their companies.

Same thing happens everywhere which is why our senators are rich asf.

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

Place your bets guys.

Attached: The-great-turf-war.jpg (283 KB, 821x1219)

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

man i would like that, but you see, eastern european nations are SUPPOSED to be poor no matter what, so foreign corporation can hire literal slaves that work for nothing substantial

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

Also, can someone post the constitutional paragraph that limits immigration?
Articolul 3, alineatul 4:
(4) Pe teritoriul statului român nu pot fi strămutate sau colonizate populaţii străine

Dragnea effectively owns the parliament and government
Proposes muslim PM, gets rejected, proposes Dancila, first female PM
Dancila voted some rabid feminist shit in the European Parliament; doesn't matter, we all know she did it out of sheer stupidity, not ideology, but
Under Dragnea's rule we import half a million pakis
Dragnea the kikeslayer, lesser evil, defender of the realm
8/10 absurdity, Tristan Tzara would approve.

there is a very very very serious lack of laborers and workers
This is correct, most romanians would rather wipe spanish asses 4 months/year then watch their potatoes grow rather than toil for 300 euros/month, and businesses don't want to raise wages.
They are starting a plan for Romania as well
This is schizoposting. It's just greedy fucks and karmic justice for us pouring into western labour markets. I'm guessing it's pakis and vietamese because they don't have a choice, ukrainians and the likes would rather go to a wealthier country and there aren't enough moldovans.

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

Our infrastructure and public services are in shambles, there are enough public works for at least a century, no joke.
But there's a huge worker shortage, and raising wages is unacceptable.

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

They won't work for more than 2 months that is a given.
They will enjoy their social housing and start mugging people.

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

Do you believe this shit really or are you just trolling?

Nobody needs pakistanis. Excep maybe for ammunition test on real life humans.

Robert White
Robert White

We know it. The politicians know it too. But they have to satisfy the businesses that funded their campaigns. Those businesses have been wailing for years that the serfs are running away, including in the media.
So the politicians call the pakis, point at them and tell the lobbyists "Look, we brought you workers.". Doesn't matter for them if it will work or not, someone else will have to clean up the mess.
I am a denizen of clownworld, and I'm serious.

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

make deal with shithole nation to import workers
promise them good welfare,free gibs and other such nonsense
when they arive just herd them into labor camps and threaten them with beatings if they dont work
have strict food rations and let them fight amongst themselves
the strong survive to work harder and the weak are eaten
Devilish

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

miss me yet?

Attached: ceausescuposter.jpg (69 KB, 600x506)

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

ITT: gyppos seething about other gyppos

Gypsies were from Pakistan, and Romanians are gypsies. What the fuck is the problem?

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

india
the literal birthplace of gypsies
calling others gypsies

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

Bait's so dalit tier it doesn't even get a (you).

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

When are your elections? Just hope that the european parliament(the new one after may) blocks it.
We can't let them enter in our space

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

November this year
Uncuck yourself you guys have time

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

Attached: paki.jpg (496 KB, 900x900)

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

It has nothing to do with workers. If it was, there'd be a surplus of decent paying entry-level work and good workig conditions. Believe me. We've been copping the "workers" bullshit for decades.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

Who controls ambassador Niculaie Goia? Former glownigger

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

Romanians hate gypsies, the authorities protect them because they are afraid of the organized gangs and because the EU forbids the Romanian state to take measures against them.

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

there are no EU candidates opposing this

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

At least this poster has the dignity and balls to self reflect and see the problem. Good on him I say.

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

gypos are so bad the other gypos kicked them out of their country.

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

t. original streetshitter gypsy

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

My fellow romanians looks like it's time for some good old propaganda in order to stop this shit.
I suggest we start by redpilling taxi drivers about this ("they will take your jobs, etc.") Once a few of them are redpilled, the meme will spread fast.
Next should be truck drivers. This is a hard one. With taxi drivers you can do multiple of them per month and it will spread fast. With truck drivers it will be harder cause you don't usually interact with them.
Construction workers should be next. I know news spread like wildfire on a construction site so this shouldn't be hard. We need like 1-2 workers per construction site and then it will propagate organically.
Also keep an eye on the news in the following days. Depending on their stance on this, we'll see how are the kike puppets and who aren't. Manipulate the mass media into thinking that a huge percentage of romanians are against this (even though most won't give a shit until it's too late). The non-kike media will then make a big deal out of it and it will spread to the common man.

Any other ideas for easy-to-redpill and easy-to-spread-the-meme groups of people like the ones listed above?

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

I will do my part, Nihil

Attached: Roma-(Gypsies)-in-Hungary-(census-2001).png (236 KB, 1601x1025)

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

Actually good spirit and plan, but nothing will be done.

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

It is. I've read the whole thing and I do remember the quote.

Bă pulă, mutatul îi unul dintre motivele pentru care țara asta-i în budă. Au plecat aproape toți oamenii buni din țara asta și ca să vezi, când îți pleacă chiar și o parte mică din oamenii competenți, țara suferă. Fenomenul ”Brain Drain” Caută pe Google dacă nu ți-i familiar termenul

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

What would be the consequences of say, removing them all and sending them to germany? Be it by force or financial incentive.

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

worst racemixing ever

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

of course. eastern europe is too white and this can't be tolerated. Romania will have its multicultural society with 15 % native Romanians. thats the plan and with modern transportation it can be done in just a couple years and then there's no way back.

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

Depending on their stance on this, we'll see how are the kike puppets and who aren't
all of them are...

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

Romanian gypsies didn't deserve CHADusescu anyway. He made their country great and those ungrateful brainlets killed him like a dog on Christmas day. Now they are cursed along with their shithole of a country.

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

They were the "untouchables" of India, and were kicked out. They migrated to Europe and here we are.

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

International Sanctions from the UN(low threat level)
Even though Romania has no seat at the security council, doing something like this in clear violation of the human rights chapter would isolate us from the rest. If you do not have a massive economy or military to back it up( Think India or China) it is hard to get away with ethnic replacement without getting alienated from the international community.
I wouldn't care about this though, fuck em'.

Sanction from the EU(high threat level)
The EU has distinct laws against the persecution of minorities. It was a specific request of the European Union to Romania to stop discrimination of the gypsies and startup programs of "integration" when joining the EU.
Romanian Politicians only thinking of Gibs accepted these conditions. Now teh same countries which forced the Romanian state to lifts its policies of isolation and discrimination of gypsies are the same which complain about them flooding their countries( since they have been granted freedom of movement).
This would mean a reduction of gibs, a reduction of the access to loans of the European bank, the worsening of relations with other cucked EU members which have to act against such a policy because their voting blocks demand it.
Would still be worth it in my opinion, fuck the EU.

Attached: 1555378221598.jpg (185 KB, 1080x810)

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

the frog makes a good point. Even Jow Forums was memeing about "muh eastern europe is the only white place in europe". The kikes have been paying attention. They are aware that if a large concentration of whites in a big region remains unmixed, it could start some shit. The bozgors already proved that. The kike's worst nightmare is for eastern Europe to remain white cause this would offer a safe haven for all the white western europeans. If they migrate to eastern europe to escape the shitskins in their country, all of western europe would collapse. It would literally become Africa 2.0. This paki migration shit is their scorched earth policy to ensure that western europe whites have no incentive to go somewhere else.

Attached: look-at-me-im-the-jew-now.jpg (389 KB, 1440x900)

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

post paki-cygani crossbreeds now traps for attention

Attached: 1529869166341.jpg (83 KB, 770x513)

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

Survival of the fittest cabron you either die a legionaire or you die a slave fucked in the ass by your masters. The romanian people is in a intelectual and political dark age right now because the comunists killed all the elites in this country we need to wake up alone.

William Nelson
William Nelson

pakis are rats that work even on the weekend, they do that, work for like 10 or 5 years like slaves to take it back to their countries and live like kings.
Next thing you know all the regular shops in your country belong to them
Don't let them

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

It's about time we wale up

Attached: 1554226758256.jpg (308 KB, 1000x642)

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

Way too many shops are owned by arabs and turks already..from big malls to small bakeries, light fixtures and hardware shops

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

that means it's already too late, they're already in

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

yeah. still pakis are 10x worse

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

vcbcvbvcbcv

Attached: notre-dame-cathedral-fire-dezeen-hero-852x479.jpg (121 KB, 852x479)

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

You know poo's are slowly infecting Eastern Europe, they're the most common shitskins here and they're even coming to poor as shit Ukraine for "education". I hear the situation is especially bad in Poland. Maybe Romanians can deal with them better since you have a lot of experience dealing with gypsies

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

they'l just leave Romania and go straight to the UK and Germany lol, freedom of movement and all.

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

true, all arabs hate you and scam you, pakis do it even more

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

Based.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit