Romania keen to import 0.5 mln Pakistani workforce by 2020 part2

ISLAMABAD, Apr 17 (APP):The Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Wednesday agreed to export over 0.5 million Pakistani workforce to Romania in different trades by 2020.

The development came in response to the offer made by Romanian Ambassador to Pakistan , Niculaie Goia who was called on Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Sayed Zulfikar Abbas Bukhari.

In a view of recent development in Romania and migration of Romanian human capital to European countries for prospective job opportunities, Niculaie Goia said it would be seeking as many as one million workforce from the various countries.

“Romania is ready to import over 0.5 million of Pakistani workers by 2020 due to shortage of human resource at home,” the envoy informed the Special Assistant.

The Ambassador said the labour market of his country was offering a large number of job opportunities for Pakistanis in various sectors including Information Technology, construction, Doctors, Engineers and others.
Zulfikar Bukhari said Pakistan was in contact with Germany to provide them highly skilled workforce under its 2020 vision of enabling employability in Germany.

app.com.pk/romania-keen-to-import-0-5-mln-pakistani-workforce-by-2020-envoy/

Attached: images.jpg (354x142, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

business-review.eu/business/pakistan-ready-to-export-500000-workers-to-romania-by-2020-199765
youtube.com/watch?v=QZt1tKV9DIM
adevarul.ro/economie/stiri-economice/pleaca-investitorii-ramane-stinga-luminau-1_5c6801ef445219c57e36c6ff/index.html
nineoclock.ro/2019/03/18/director-of-ford-romania-our-investment-1-3bln-euro-in-11-years-since-taking-over-craiova-plant/
adevarul.ro/economie/stiri-economice/ford-avertisment-dur-guvern-vedem-fac-infrastructura-apoi-vom-decide-investim-banii-1_5cb6c9e2445219c57ea1d162/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QuQMZtnqvyk
youtube.com/watch?v=NWx4pjcBy74
youtube.com/watch?v=_OkPq67c3ik
youtube.com/watch?v=A6vdrzUyDXk
stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actualitate/pakistanezii-cautati-pe-piata-muncii-din-romania-domeniile-care-duc-lipsa-de-personal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course srticle says nothing about 0.5 million Pakistanis.

Attached: truth codreanu.jpg (850x400, 67K)

>gypsyniggers meet their ethnic kin
So what's the problem here?

all romanians went to the uk so now romania needs to import muslims to keep itself alive
isnt free movement of people wonderful

Here just for you
business-review.eu/business/pakistan-ready-to-export-500000-workers-to-romania-by-2020-199765

>we have only 300 000 unemployed people
Those statistics are pure lies. Romania has close to 800 000 people that need a job but yeah, lets just ignore the facts and fight to give globalists andthe 5th column more power in Romania.We're fucked.

How do we keep getting away with this? This hits too close to home. Are we next??

daily reminder that ceausescu sold jews to israel like cattle

>US flag
>we
What?

How shitty do they have to be that Pakistan is like "we don't want them lol." This is one of the countries that won't even take its own citizens back when they're deported. Even pakistan doesn't want pakistanis.

>Ce e ala un VPN?

Well that's not false. Not sure if it's a real quote though… If our nations weren't domianted by degenerate consumers the skypes would whither and be reduced to their old state of vaudeville performers.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZt1tKV9DIM

take note brothers,for this is a sign
we wont go down as quickly as the west,but soon enough we too will be dragged by them into hell
this is a sign,we must awaken ourselves or die out like our western cousins
WE NEED TO RECREATE THE GUARD OR WE WILL DIE

Attached: feels iron guard.png (706x740, 18K)

IHe can't bring all those people in bcs of the constitution.

Fair enough, now where exactly can we move before these people start becoming a majority?

not yet
let them BEG for it

>Iohannis cant bring in those refugees because of the constitution
Fast forward today 7k and growing.

> If our nations weren't domianted by degenerate consumers the skypes would whither
thats exactly what the quote is implying with the `swamp`
the jews live and breed and corrupt our nations because we let them

DONT
DO
IT
THEY
WILL
RAPE
YOUR
GIRLS

THEY STARTED RAPING OURS IN THE 60S
50 YEARS OF PAKI RAPE

you have no idea what romania is like m8

Those are bcs of muh human rights.
Not workers:)

they will probably migrate to the UK anyway. You're never gonna leave the EU and Romania is in the schnegen zone those Pakis have zero reason to stay in Romania once they get there.

Oh yeah I understood it, I was just questioning if he really said it or not. Insofar as its content it's absolutely true.

Besides we already have one with Vietnam and this ambasador has charges against him.

The constitution is very clear it does not allow for foreign people to be moved or accepted in the country, so I am sure those workers will come too.

>I was just questioning if he really said it or not
i have honestly no clue,but if he did,its most likely from his own book ``for my legionaries`` which is like a romanian mein kampf

>he thinks that we will not get workers from Vietnam,Philippines,India,China and Pakistan
Now where can I move, is Croatia a nice place to start a family?

500k>7k
It cannot bring in this many it will be contested,they can only bring in as much as it is missing.

>Hungary (Budapest or smaller towns near the border but if you want good living, the capital is best)
>Slovakia (same but other cities have good living)
>Poland (the better Romania)
>Lower baltics (like Poland)
Basically, move east.
We're fucked anyway, might as well just leave.
If you have resources and relatives, you can move to the US easily.

They will just increase the quota for foreign workers like they did for the last 2 years from a small 9k to over 20k now.It will be a gradual increase till we will have that 3 million mark they want.
I was thinking Croatia, I visited once and fell in love with it.

>Poland (the better Romania)

God why?

Fucking hell.
The best thing in Romania (and of eastern EU in general) is that walking around the streets you actually feel safe unlike in Western Europe. Filling the country with those spics curry eaters will ruin that.

I mean Romanians already get confused for Americans so they're not exactly white

They cannot increase by more than it is needed.
And with the rate foreginers are packing up shop and moving out to Hungary or other countries.
We won't have to panic at 100% just yet.

>They cannot increase by more than it is needed.
Says who you?
>And with the rate foreginers are packing up shop and moving out to Hungary or other countries.
Quite the opposite more and more companies are opening shop here
>We won't have to panic at 100% just yet.
I am not panicking I am just having a great laugh and will be eating popcorn while looking at my TV while they will destroy this country to cinders.

Ford is leaving.
Blue Air is gone.
Nestle is gone
Reiker is gone

Soon Draxlemeir and Swes.
adevarul.ro/economie/stiri-economice/pleaca-investitorii-ramane-stinga-luminau-1_5c6801ef445219c57e36c6ff/index.html

Based Dragnea crashing this shit with no survivors to make sure that Romania stays Romania.

won't happen lmao
romania isn't in schengen leaf, and probably won't be

We’re gonna need a bigger fence.

Attached: EED4D508-C59F-43B0-A31F-92F2A06BBD0D.jpg (403x403, 23K)

we would potently increase our economy and destroy the netherlands economy and if we get in schengen with our port in Constanta, so NL votes us out of schengen

Hold on, aren't the Chinese pouring money into Pakistan? Why are they so eager to send off a literal half million halfway across the world?

Clown World

Attached: honkmania.png (680x680, 221K)

Should i vote for Dragnea because he really seems to btfo all this kike (((western))) companies?

The only ones making a killing in Romania are the IT firms and banks and those are easy work even in your 70's and they hire local ppl only.

ayo hol' up
can't we do anything about this?
just bring polish people in. they'll come, it's warmer (romania is the better poland, orthodoxy included)

>married a gypsy woman
kek nazi

what do you mean ford is leaving?
nineoclock.ro/2019/03/18/director-of-ford-romania-our-investment-1-3bln-euro-in-11-years-since-taking-over-craiova-plant/

Croatia is nice too.
Better living conditions than here?
2 major factories from where I live are leaving too so +10 000 unemployed. But its not because of Dragnea. Its because they were relying on basically slave work and when the living conditions improved and salaries needed to go, it wasn't as profitable as they wanted it.

Also, can someone post the constitutional paragraph that limits immigration?

finally some action

Attached: Misu_Popp_-_Portretul_haiducului_Radu_Anghel.jpg (577x749, 60K)

What gives Romania? You used to know how to deal with this problem.

Attached: Vlad the Impaler.jpg (800x1175, 98K)

They will leave mate.
They want roads...the gov told them to suck it.

adevarul.ro/economie/stiri-economice/ford-avertisment-dur-guvern-vedem-fac-infrastructura-apoi-vom-decide-investim-banii-1_5cb6c9e2445219c57ea1d162/index.html

Based Dragneaborn the kike fucker.

>0,5 million
>Pakistan's HR

top kek, in a way he's the much better evil

He's becoming a rabid populist.
I would much rather live as a farmer than a slave to western kikes.

the antihero

Attached: 170px-DragonOrder_badge.png (170x273, 103K)

Only IT and Development,Finance foreign firms should be allowed to set up shop in Romania.
Construction,Manufacturing can go fuck themselves.

This is the salary the kikes at Ford offer.
And it's backbracking and tiring work.

Attached: Untitled.png (764x233, 11K)

Yes yes yes
If this doesn't wake up the romanian people then we are domed survival of the fittest boys let's go

Attached: 1550958157531.jpg (496x443, 94K)

british paki's are a uniquely vile breed, reviled even in the motherland. The fuck up is yours because you imported absolute bottom of the barrel literal village idiots, 95% from a handful of villages in the 60's, but then again you needed retards to pick your fruit, work in your factories and clean up shit, not people who'd have the capabilities to contribute to your society in any meaningful way.

Romanians do not care about the ethnic replacement or racemixing though.

Fuck off Panchod.
Mirpuri master race pudi.

Schhh don't talk about that. They are foreign investments we all should be grateful for.

based trips
in romania minorities like gypsies are already hated, if pakistani immigrants tried to rape romanian girls, there would be marches out in the street and the rapists would be put in jail

>if pakistani immigrants tried to rape romanian girls, there would be marches out in the street and the rapists would be put in jail
You are wrong bong I can promise you this, there are many attacks done by gypsies and the ethnic romanians dont fight back only the hungarian minorities do.

really? i thought romanians hated gypsies

Not really and they get scoot free many times since the police is afraid to stop them or the chief of police works with them for money.

Yeah we don't because it's 0.01% so far.
Whenever you see a half gypo it's mostly a white father.

they will, they need just a little bit of "convincing"

Attached: 1554991946790.jpg (419x610, 246K)

Its way more than that and you know it, every city that is not pure romanian has a lot of mixing.
If 1000 years of constant mistreatment and genocide has not made romanians be racist and share massive ethnic preference nothing will.

The problem is that not all of us are
>gypsyniggers
That's the fucking problem

We are not Bucharest friend.
You know how gypos marry always withing their community for "za money"

Maybe get out of Bucharest once in a while.

And i'm not counting hungarians as racemixing bcs well you know they are kinda white.

I dont live in Bucharest.

But they are a different ethnicity/culture and in reality race if you compare their genetic structure.

Moldova?Ardeal?Oltenia?

nu o sa se futa nicio pizda cu pakistanezi oricum :))

C'mon pretene ca is ca noi doar unguri:))
Spune-mi tu mie unde ai vazut romani cu tiganci sau vice versa incat sa crezi ca este o problema.

Muntenia

pai de asta violeaza astia.
Si ataca pe barbati care is cu nevasta in haita.

Da am vazut si cu negri,arabi si mai noi cu asiatici ca e nebunie cu k-pop

Cu arabi ii de mult vrajeala asta.Si cu negri is 2-3 in oras.
Ca na negresele si-o trag cu bastanii din Bucale sau Cluj.

Okay friend believe what you will I am not going to be here for the rest of my life so I dont in all honestly care.

Cati dracu de negrii ai tu in Oras in Dambovita?
100.000?

Red pilled and based

Ca sa consideri ca este o problema.

>gypsies are breeding like rabbits
>they refuse to join the workforce
LOL
Even p*kis are better than gypsies.

Pakis will have a pretty hard time there. Pakis look like gypsies. Romanians are or hate gypsies.

>Romanians are or hate gypsies.
youtube.com/watch?v=QuQMZtnqvyk
Listen to this gypsy music we usually have in all of our weddings and tell me with a straight face that.

Even gypsies hate pakis relax.
youtube.com/watch?v=NWx4pjcBy74

Liking their music doesn't mean we like THEM.

And that's actually Romanian music you idiot.

>sings maneles
>romanian musc
Pick one and only one

Same reason the US was happy to destabilize and destroy Europe in the 20th century.

They can't sing Doine and folk songs from maramures at a wedding Laszlo.
I'm sure this is perfect for a wedding

youtube.com/watch?v=_OkPq67c3ik

And this a Manea.
youtube.com/watch?v=A6vdrzUyDXk

How can a government just decide to bring in half a million foreigners without any pushback?

This is literally the music they play at the wedding not the first one, lets just end this conversation here since we will not reach a consensus.
Because there are 0 articles about it in our media.

Would voting Dragnea to crash the economy make any difference ?

Well, fuck.

No, Pakistanis are worse than Indians.

They will literally set up rape gangs in your country.

>Because there are 0 articles about it in our media.
stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actualitate/pakistanezii-cautati-pe-piata-muncii-din-romania-domeniile-care-duc-lipsa-de-personal.html