Archetype Boomer releases another new video: puts Jow Forums on full blast

youtu.be/S2mx4qw49dQ

Attached: archetype boomer.png (666x600, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTeSiKut8zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the boomer Chris-Chan.

At least he has a job, I guess...

Stay mad boomer

toomer

>i worked with mexicans so...fuck you

This guy is such a faggot and going to turn himself into a lelcow because he can't exploit young people for shitty money.

Again, why would anyone want to turn into this fucking faggot creep?

This fucking faggot goes

"Hurrrrr you don't nothing"

Can't cite actual facts. These fucking boomer faggots are evil.

he just needs someone to talk to. boomers are very egocentric and with them approaching their senile age they will need more attention.

There's like a dozen threads about this guy and his video and not one of them has a quick rundown.

And I ain't watchin' shit, so . . .

He's not wrong about how the economy was

this graph kills the boomer

Attached: FUCK BOOMERS.png (1170x783, 75K)

This guy is such a colossal dickhead.

He looks like he fucks twinks

Attached: BoomerRetirement.png (1634x348, 65K)

What's funny is this faggot boomer is going to find out what the 21st century is all about since he's just been Doxxed and autists are no doubt going to fuck his business and life up.

lol cool the incel rage faggot
>he disagreed with me reeeeeeeeee

That would just prove him right about young people being faggot pussies. Instead of hating on this guy Non stop to troll him for lolz you open your ears up for genuine wisdom

Fuck him. Read his comments on Youtube. He's a piece of shit.

>open your ears up for genuine wisdom

You should kill yourself.

the purchasing power of the dollar has gone down so much since this faggot was working, the fuck does he know about hard work? Every old faggot I've ever worked with does jack shit

That's all you kids can say. I will die peacefully with my family by my side.

"In the 70s" so lets assume 1979 to give him the benefit of the doubt and the most advantage.

$100 is now $337
$1 is now $3.37
$3.50 then would be:

$3.50 x 3.37 = $11.79/hr paid daily. For laying sod.
National minimum wage is $7.25.

IF 1970 dollar its $1 x 5.187 or $3.5 x 5.187= $18.15

So he was making somewhere between $11.75-$18.15/hr, paid daily, for laying sod.

I was being paid 14/hr canadian ($10.50 USD) for working on a farm, planting trees and tying trees, and balling trees, and loading/unloading them. Brutal work easily as bad as laying sod. So at best I was making about 11% less than him, or at worst about ~45% less than him, for very similar work.
Meanwhile my cost of living is several times higher due to CPI changes and what one can actually buy with those adjusted dollars.

FUCK BOOMERS.

Its him that is a moron who doesnt know shit and just repeats shit he heard on retard boomer radio.

Attached: 1979 dollar.png (650x220, 17K)

you sound like a bitchmade loser.

Wahhh Wahhh does baby need diaper

You're making such a fool of yourself, just stop.

Ha, and your faggot STD ridden kids will go on to have faggot brown low-IQ kids and the world will collapse thanks to your faggot boomer non-sense while you're burning in hell like the stupid worthless boomer faggot that you are. And if your faggot kids care enough about you to put you in an old age home, remember this post when you're getting beaten by Laquisha the night nurse.

Also, fuck off back to plebbit boomer faggot.

Your kids don't love you.

All these boomers keep forgetting the purchasing power of the dollar. It's done nothing but go down and down and down over the decades, despite the "artificial" value going up and people being paid more, you get less and less for that dollar, especially when it comes to food which is why so many people eat cheap shit and become unhealthy. Lets not forget the dress attire of the average boomer which is a lazy faggot T-shirt and pants, no class whatsoever and no style like our forefathers had, just trash, just some gay sports shirt and pants like a worthless homo

Your parents never loved you

Nice cope. Your kids really do not love you, though.

pic related will be your legacy boomer

Attached: 1548092774902.jpg (689x818, 44K)

Attached: wifes son.jpg (806x217, 19K)

hahahahahahahaaha

Attached: holy fuck.png (704x232, 16K)

you can still do both, listen to what is worth and troll him anyway

>That would just prove him right

That means a lot in the 21st century, you stupid faggot. Meanwhile, this faggot boomer cocksucker's business and his as well as his entire family's reputation is destroyed. All online reviews are fucked. Any Google search tells you this guy is a racist evil piece of shit.

But you sit there with some faggot sense of superiority of being "right" because that means a lot in the 21st century.

Boomers get the pillow.

All its saying is that he remarried. Don't let your cuck fantasies get in the way of reality

>A trolling flash mob of butthurt little kids
Many boomers strike me as autistic.

Attached: 1547891167955.png (246x184, 1008)

Try to teach him, he's an old man.

His argument:
>you should compete with people willing to eat shit and live 10 piled up in a one room home, now, I never did any of that shit myself but you should do it

You pathetic faggots really need to get back to lostgeneration. You wanting to ruin this guy racism really shows your true intent

>open your ears up for genuine wisdom
there is none to be had you fucking retard.
this guy had everything served to him on a silver platter and he does not even realize it, the senile dumb cunt thinks he "earned it" lol
there is no wisdom to be had in that
ask him how much he used to make an hour when he started for an answer

Blah Blah Blah, meanwhile your boomer faggot hero's business is fucked. Have a nice day in 2019, dumb fuck.

Filthy boomer out of touch with reality.

Attached: ahahahahaha.png (817x261, 27K)

>If you try and dispute my baseless ramblings you are only a troll!!!
>If you use factual evidence you can back up, it's all wrong compared to my rose tinted, egoistic, warped perceptions of an era

His business will thrive. Thanks for the free advertising

You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.
You know what to do.
>You know what to do.

You should go talk to a therapist kid. Obvious you have some issues with your parents

He just uploaded ANOTHER video! How will Jow Forums ever recover??

>Boomer
>Millennial
Cringy Kremlin meme nobody falls for anymore

Living rent free in his head lmao.

Attached: rubicon.jpg (1198x288, 38K)

Boomers going senile from dementia and becoming lolcows is gonna be the thing for the next 2 decades. We're gonna torment them into insanity lel

Yah boomers don't love anything. Not their kids country or people. That's the point

he's right about millenials being a hand-out generation
not sure about them being that much into house flipping ten years ago though

That's even more reason to mass-flag this old dickhead's channel. I don't give a shit about hearing him out, he's defending every fault his generation had for destroying their kids' fucking birthright, an entire civilisation, and now he's censoring people himself.

FLAG THE VIDEO.

yup he just went viral

Attached: 30-years-old-attractive-guy-show-like-and-keep-joystick-in-one-hand-happy-gamer-shot-isolated-on-whi (1300x853, 79K)

No. He will be harmed.

>Mass Flag
>Not baiting and trolling the shit out of him
He makes vids in response to his haters. There’s gotta be a way in.

Not if we kill your kids.

You'll be old one day.

Based Boomer destroys pol on his lunch break.

Attached: 1551246768820.png (2428x1385, 918K)

Yeah but I didn't vote for Reagan

i think he's an okay dude, but he does that fucking boomer thing where they don't understand it's not 1967 and that they fucked the world up. muh work ethic muh job at 20 duhhh boomer boomer blah blah

based

>he's a literal my wife's son

Attached: 1521356909462.png (660x600, 70K)

Based pro white and anti Islam boomer. Everything else is irrelevant.

lmao true, staggering intelligence

He still has to go. Blames all problems on "young people who need to pick themselves up by the bootstraps". He ACTUALLY thinks that UNEMPLOYMENT is the problem, not that wages aren't worth shit.

typical boomer
wasting their life away working and not giving a shit about their country turning brown
don't get me wrong its happening today too
nobody cares about anything but slaving away 9am to 9pm while they get replaced by 3rd world shit bag who drain the system dry.
MY kids are making 100k+ a YEAR! I'm making 100k a year. thats all that matters!
WE GOT OURS! WHO CARES ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE!

this is exactly what I figured. I knew he wasn't with his original wife if married. he's scum. who gives a shit about this degenerate old fuck. I hope someone finds him and lands him a hard right on the chin for talking so much shit

Yup.
>Fuck yer books and yer statistics and yer records of actual facts. I lived then, you didn't, shut the fuck up.
He can't die fast enough.

He's right about all the criticisms and you're just as bad at him refusing to accept responsibility for your faults. Muh wages and muh economy are completely irrelevant, everyone's so aimless and depressed they don't even show up for work.

i don't even fully disagree but we can't let the boomer get away with talking shit like that. Talk shit get hit. We gotta fuck him up now

>"These kids today..."
>entitlement...
>"Don't know the meaning of a hard Day's work..."
>"Doesn't understand the value of a dollar..."

It's like they're all reading off a script and don't even know it. They repeat it like it's an original thought.

>everyone's so aimless and depressed they don't even show up for work
The majority of jobs are pointless and don't contribute anything to the world, they don't make the world a better place. There is no soul or satisfaction from these jobs.
People have turn into ants, all living in the same looking houses, all waking up at the same time, all doing everything at the same time.
its a complete hive mind.
The worse of them are the ones with no kids.

unironically. this guys life has been meaningless.

wow this boomer remains defiant in defeat.

>you enjoy that technology that is replacing you in the workplace
When the fuck did I ask for that? You can still have infrastructure and technological advancements while still retaining work without AI.

Attached: 1555087113143.jpg (1242x1231, 468K)

Stubborn and stupid is he

boomer vs pol UPDATE

Attached: CD19F77E-32BA-4AD4-8F7C-9F520C5E2E30.jpg (942x707, 302K)

This boomer is better than all of you.
You are worthless losers who will ne er amount to anything

lmao we are hitting levels of boomer I didn't think possible

Nice bait glow faggot

Honestly, now that I'm looking at his other videos he seem fairly based. He even likes a lot of the comments calling out the Jews. Now I kind of feel bad for freaking out on this boomer.

>MAH TOOLS ALONE TOOK MEY THIRDY YERS TO AMASS

The moron can't even manage some paint shop properly lmao. What a fucking retard.

>boomers are very egocentric
this a thousand times

So he acknowledges the problem, and then brags about intentionally making it worse by voting for more illegals just to spite zoomers. In other word he's as bad as those jews.

>oh and don't expect any other countries to let you compete with their people while you're at it, think the Taiwanese will let you go over there and take a Han's job?

guarantee this boomer is getting special subsidies for hiring "high risk" employees .

He's cool with mexicans taking his jobs.
Dude's a fucking faggot.

>>Me Me Me Me Me Me

That's all I heard from this vile boomer fuck

Vapid narcissistic cunts they are

His peers are the leftist marxist faggots that helped institute all of this shit.

most of the people who work in auto body are spics, nigger, or drug addicts.

the eternal boomer. they dont care about invaders because they wont live to deal with the consequences

People over 50 should honestly be executed. They dont contribute to society in any way, they can only cause harm.

Yeah, honestly if this blows up on Jow Forums, he's toast.

See, that's a real issue too.
My father was an auto-mechanic for many years of his life.
I have been interested in getting in that business, but it's fucking saturated with nigger-tier spics.
I'm sure there's tons of them too that have connections to mexican mafia and so on.

Been a while since we actually went ham on some cunt. Boomers arent well liked around here and he might soon find that out the hard way...