I told my professor that I’m an incel, and he said he will pair me up with any girl I choose for our next assignment...

I told my professor that I’m an incel, and he said he will pair me up with any girl I choose for our next assignment. How do I not fuck this up?

Attached: D3D1EDCF-F543-4E37-9A7B-000655E72DD7.png (604x613, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASel10l3R1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wrong board but godspeed user

you'll most definitely fuck it up, so just take it easy

be yourself

Set your sights low, and err on the slutty side. Look for a combo of slutty and homely.

Be strictly to the point when doing the assignment. Neither of you will want to fuck each other so it will be okay.

ask the ugliest one

incel spotted. no ask the one who you think has the most in common with you

Inb4 sexual assault charge

ask to be paired with the smartest one so at least you get a good grade

incel alert - women dont have own opinions or interests

ur not getting laid. thats the mentality u have to have

Pair with a girl in your league.

murder her and toss her in the lake

you stand no chance get out of your little fantasy world

You will certainly fuck up fren, good luck

Pick a tranny

Swing for the fences user. Pick the girl with the highest quotient of hot and slut

Make sure yo make the bitch this when you invite her to your place to do the project.

youtu.be/ASel10l3R1k

You won't regret it, my man.

Or this.

Attached: niggerchow.webm (540x302, 2.88M)

But they pretend.

Start off with this line: “My intuition tells me you’re more trouble than you look”

choose whatever stacey is competent if you want the A, choose your stacey if you're cool with doing all the work, and you're not going to fuck it up. make stacey blow you for As.

lol no don't do that op
Be the best version of yourself.
If you don't know what to say then don't say anything.

You will still fuck it up.

this is what happens when television raises you.

Pick a girl who does not get attention. Give her attention.

Pick the most leftist of the group, and then convert her to white nationalism. Then gloat in your professors face and tell him that the future is going to be all-right.

eye contact. confident. dont go redpilling. do your work, be helpful. confident. smart and funny. take a xanex to relax if you need. take it easy, building it up too much wil casue you too crash

What's his fee, a BJ?

>How do I not fuck this up?
You go to a professional and you deal with the problem.
Then you can be a normal human being who doesn't have inceldom on the brain.

This also do most of the work for her or else you'll probably fail.

have a normal conversation as if you were talking to one of your friends. talk about how lame class is or whatever the relevant subject matter is. keep the conversation going by asking her questions

protip: eye contact is key when talking to girls. If you can't do that, then look between the eyebrows

Attached: 1550541971204.png (960x663, 343K)

>Gey in ID
ask for one that has a penis

Attached: 1549831151359.png (943x720, 591K)

Watching an incel give advice to another incel is so good. Keep going, what does he do once he's mastered staring directly into her soul

>I told my professor that I’m an incel, and he said he will pair me up with any girl I choose for our next assignment. How do I not fuck this up?
what is shit that will never happen for 500, alex.

Don’t listen to these incels. Find a girl you find attractive proceed up to her and grab her by the Pussy.

okay don't listen to these incels ,looser tactics
choose the most attractive and rape her.

Off yourself... inceldom is a scourge on manhood and masculinity, you make the rest of us look bad

Good luck, pick one that's intelligent, they're rare

Hire a hooker to leave while sobbing when she arrives. When she asks you what happened, tell her "she's my ex now because she doesn't want a family, but let's do what we have to do." Act like you're throwing yourself at the work to avoid emotion. Act like you don't even notice her.

Pick a girl on your level. The lower she is the more sure of a thing it is. That's what's wrong with young men today, they all want the hottest chick when in reality they can't attain such. Same goes for girls, they all want the hottest guy (Chad), the difference is they can attain such at least for a short period of time.

Mohammed stop!

LMAO you're fucked lad

This is the best advice. Just go into it with zero expectations . If you put pressure on yourself you’ll surely fail. If don’t even try you might have a slim chance.

Good advice. This and relax. Talk to her about her hobbies. The goal is to have her talk. She doesn’t care about your interests and hobbies, she wants to tell you about hers