Turk and iranians are white?

Attached: download (1).jpg (281x180, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JU4OtBIML7c&list=WL&index=20&t=0s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Church_in_the_Middle_East),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All brazilian women have dicks?

some have others not

no

Attached: 6B0AAA8C-D49A-4ED1-ACEE-A744B6A0F905.jpg (1024x682, 160K)

nein, but better than arabs.

look like iberians

Attached: _61263611_hi015188096.jpg (976x549, 132K)

Thankfully no

Attached: 343_1000.jpg (575x575, 59K)

Some turks yes , as they are the descentands of assimilated Greeks, especially near the coast of asia minor. The rest are pure mongoloids, although this statement may be offensive to actual mongols

Attached: 1555182091340.jpg (459x459, 50K)

Attached: C6F3E867-6946-494A-8CCF-C4CBBF76607C.jpg (960x720, 90K)

I'm half persian half kurd and blonde. so yes we can be.

Attached: 20190417_113207.jpg (688x579, 249K)

Is that you user?
When and where is the school shooting?

Attached: 1526423637841.png (840x1200, 982K)

how do you know the difference between a greek and a mongrel turk?

Turkey alone has so many ethnicities within their border, they don't even know how many. The only white people in turkey is the 3.5 million strong caucasian minority - a leftover from the ottoman days.

the greek is browner

Attached: t34t4g.jpg (394x458, 24K)

i don't get it
explain pls

You're a white male. You're on Jow Forums.
You're destined to shoot up something.
Datz says it will most likely be a school. I just don't know when and where it will be.

>be middle eastern
>user confirms I'm white
based. praise ahura mazda.

You're whiter than me (not that it's a big deal I'm 100% kurdish).

from iraq?

No from Turkey (south-east).

A lot of Turks actually are. Iranians not so much.

Kek, that's in in Brussels

based and turkpilled. fuck western turkey

Greeks are very good swimmers, those who couldn't swim drowned during evacuation of Izmir

Izmir which these Greeks idiots burned lol

Attached: 1555520551563.png (856x358, 31K)

Ancient Persians didn't really have blonde hair and blue eyes on average.

Attached: Persian_v_03.jpg (4392x4056, 3.94M)

Check here:
Ancient Persians were not White, and I don't give a shit.

Lol? Greeks and Arabs made fun of Persians for being to pale.

They had blue eyes and black hair, it's original Iranian phenotype

I'm descendant of Iranian steppe warriors and you're a shitskin mongrel Arabized, Mongrelized etc. I really pity you lol

Turds absolutely not their roaches

Iranians the Persian ones are

>implying he descends directly from ancient persians and ancient kurds

Come on user.

>I'm descendant of Iranian steppe warriors

I mean sure be proud but don't be cringe.

Actually from the stats, eastern turkey is the shithole. (It's also unfortunately the one with highest kurd density).
But then again I could be wrong. Don't really care so I didn't look much into it (mostly to avoid facing the truth).

Many of us are still persian in phenotype, angled forehead big nose easy tanning, but some northern iranians are blonde such as me.

i probably got some caucasus admixture or some shit

>Greeks and Arabs made fun of Persians for being to pale.
I gave actual artifacts of Sassanids depicting themselves.
>They had blue eyes and black hair, it's original Iranian phenotype
They did not have blue eyes that frequently as the artifacts and genetic data show. Some Iranians did have blue eyes though, but it's not the determining factor of race.
>I'm descendant of Iranian steppe warriors and you're a shitskin mongrel Arabized, Mongrelized etc.
Indo-Iranians like Scythians, Sintashta, and Alans were a bunch of vulgar barbarian snow niggers. They were not the same as Persians, you dumb piece of shit. They hybridized with BMAC culture around 1700 BCE.
>I really pity you lol
I doubt you have even read the Gathas, and it's honestly not that great. Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Zoroastrianism are all shitty religions for idiots like you.

Not white but Caucasoid.

I've met some white Turks though.

>I'm descendant of Iranian steppe warriors
sure you are, as long as it makes you not be a pole you wuz anything

Turks no, iranians are honorary though because they're the bane of the eternal jew.

I honestly don't give that much of a shit about race. This world honestly has no "benevolent forces" at work, and you won't give shit about race when your brain is decaying from old age and sickness. I actually wish all Jews, Christians, Muslims, and Zoroastrians would leave this world and Buddhism would spread.

Stop being an icchantika and accept Buddha dharma.

>he thinks I give a shit about cherrypicking information
You're not white, so you try to justify yourselves by picking wrong data lol

The fact is: modern Persians are fucking inbred-Mongolic-Arabic hybrids and they're subhumans no longer Aryan

Now tell your bitches to get on their knees and suck my Big White Aryan Dick. I should be treated as God, kneel before Sarmatian Kings

fuck you i only care about race because genetics are interesting
good thoughts
good words
good deeds
praise mahura mazda

At least we didn't destroy our city killing thousands of our own people just to beg for western powers to help you

You're all Jews. The real answer is that all cultures heavily suffused in Abrahamic buffoonery are Jews. You Europeans, Iranians, Armenians, Kikes, and etc. are all the same shit.

You are all despicable. If I could, I would take over Iran and burn all of my "cultural legacy" and replace it with superior Buddhism. Then I would invade Israel and your countries, burn your Abrahamic monuments to the ground, and force you all to become Buddhists.

You will accept Buddha dharma. You will cease being an icchantika and become a good boy.

Death to all Muslims, Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians. Amitabha.

Gathas is bullshit. There is no such thing as good and evil. There is only dukkha and the absence of dukkha. Karmic relations are more complex and merely seek to tie one to the world and its terrible cycles. You can pray to God all you like, but that won't save you.

what?

youtube.com/watch?v=JU4OtBIML7c&list=WL&index=20&t=0s

taking the b8, but certain turks are white due to being purely ethnic bosnian or greek or even Italian/French(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Church_in_the_Middle_East), but being turkified culturally. Iranians less so, the only white people in Iran are probably the Polish refugee descendeants, but even that is debatable because most left back to Poland after the war ended.
TL;DR Iranians are less likely to be white than Turks but assume both are nonwhite unless proven otherwise

>I honestly don't give that much of a shit about race.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I FUCKING KNEW IT HAHAHAHHA

HOW TO SPOT A RACE MIXED MONGREL 101

>m-muh race i-t doesn't matter ri-ght??

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

>I would take over Iran
>Then I would invade israel
>and burn all of
>the
>Abrahamic
>shit

Your post makes a lot of sense If I only read what I want to read

Iranians have less than 2% Arab admixture and less than 4% Mongolian admixture as GEDMatch shows, but ultimately, I do not give a fuck.

Everything that can be clung to in this world is an illusion. Your self is an illusion too. There is no "bottom turtle". Accept the 4 noble truths and Buddha dharma.

There is no bottom turtle in this world. Everything is empty.

You will die if you refuse to abandon Abrahamic filth and embrace Buddha dharma by my hand, and I would feel no remorse. Amitabha. It is time we teach you icchantikas a lesson.

Attached: illusory_hall_monk1.jpg (300x168, 10K)

I have a Turkbro living in Constintanople, he's interested in history and showed me evidence that You Greeks burned your own city (Smyrna). You retards wanted to make Turkey responsible for this to get support from England and France in war against Turks

Attached: Great_Fire_of_Smyrna.jpg (400x257, 23K)

Do Poles unironically believe they're Iranic?

The best thing to burn in this world is your illusory sense of self. All the stories and narratives you tell yourself point to nothing substantial. It is as if you are babbling to internal mental constructs and taking them as having actual referents.

Everything is impermanent and in fiery flux with no core. Accept Buddha dharma or suffer for a trillion of kalpas.

Attached: Bodhidharma.jpg (480x360, 54K)

oh right, ok i knew it would be something as retarded as this from a "pole"

Turks have a thing for pan-Turkism and those tribes are as non-white as it gets. They want to throw weight around Arabs too, being an ex-Caliphate doesn't go unnoticed.

"I AM NOT A MUSLIM" Iranians are a weird bunch, I wouldn't trust them anything valuable. Such as a country to begin with.

All of these labels and identities are empty of underlying essence. You will accept Buddha dharma. Your entire cultural legacies and identities will be destroyed, and in its place the glory of Buddha dharma will be imposed.

Why waste your life clinging to dust rather than penetrating the subtle matter of one's true nature?

Attached: Huineng.jpg (183x220, 14K)

I don't do that kind of shit buddy

Some of us have a lot of Sarmatian blood but we're still Slavic

For me Poles & Belarussians & Russians are Ubermenschen and everything else can go fuck itself

It is because you are an icchantika who chooses to cling to dust rather than penetrate the subtle matter of your true nature. Don't you wish to see the truth through this evanescent vapor that is all of life? No? It's because you are an icchantika that you refuse to confront the final room, like Tarkovsky's Stalker, that makes the all-pervading Truth clear.

I worship kali's sexy butt

WE WUZ SARMATIANS N SHIIIIEEET
>have a lot of Sarmatian blood but we're still Slavic
Literally taking pride in being a mutt

You have nothing. Nothing can be truly grasped in this life. It is like sand falling through one's finger. It is like a lightning bolt. It is gone as soon as you open your eyes, as if it never happened.

You are an icchantika. You denounce a legitimate Buddha when he appears before you.

And even if you were to put the dick into her, the pleasurable feeling is merely transient and leads to clinging to more dust. Your lust and craving are insatiable, and you refuse to see into how it generates suffering. You are lost in a whirlwind of dust, grasping and seeking pleasure like a hungry ghost. You can either change your ways and seek the Buddha dharma with integrity or remain like an ignoble, aimless, and lustful bonobo.

I hate turks

There are no others. It is just a projection of your mind. You cannot step outside mind, and all things are like processual vapor that cannot be grasped. Accept the Buddha dharma or remain an icchantika.

>buddha or nothin buddy

Arrogance at its peak.

Not an argument or even real engagement. The Mahayana sutras have more depth and profundity to them than anything from the wretched Abrahamic or Zoroastrian traditions.

You're arrogant. I'm also arrogant. Therefore I reject everything you propose.

What you call "me" is just a shattered mirror in your Lynchian maze, icchantika. Accept Buddha dharma and free yourself from the maze by penetrating into its emptiness.

Alright buddy, you do you.

nothing says freedom like being demanded to conform with some other asshole's spirituality. go fuck yourself.

All Muslims, Christians, Jews, and Zoroastrians should be forced to convert to Buddhism and abandon their wretched traditions and identities for Buddha dharma. If they refuse, then they should be killed. Amitabha.

There are many Caucasian Iranians and some of their women are goddesses

Yes Iranians, no Turks

fucking try faggot

Attached: 125d89b76e8a40517786cbbd96dd59fa.jpg (1158x2706, 642K)

There is no such thing as "Iranian". It is empty of self-existence, just like all phenomena. What you retards need is a healthy dose of the Buddha dharma. All of Islam, Christianity, Judaism, and Zoroastrianism should be decimated and replaced with Buddhism. If you disagree, then you are icchantika scum. Amitabha.

You will embrace the Buddha dharma and tacitly apprehend the emptiness of all phenomena and penetrate the true nature of your mind.

You're a fucking pajeet aren't you.

Some of them certainly look white. Some dont. Dude its been the gateway between europe africa and asia for humans for all of human history. Its been a melting pot and had countless waves of immigrants in and out, its impossible to say anything that "every single person in turkey has blonde hair and blue eyes and pale skin ". Some do some dont

Persian culture was inferior to the Buddhist culture of Bactria and Gandhara. Persians were always stupid, especially the Sassanids, and I say this as a Persian myself. Our culture has nothing beautiful in it. Everything beautiful was decimated by Zoroastrian Persians who persecuted and destroyed Buddhists of Gandhara and Bactria.

Zoroastrian is a false religion that made the idea of God and benevolent forces at play in the Universe popular. Zarathustra was an idiot compared to the magnanimous Lord Buddha and Lord Bodhidharma.

Mahayana Buddhism was developed in Gandhara by Greeks, Bactrians, a few Parthians/Persians, and Indians. Buddha dharma transcends race.

You've convinced me. I'll worship Asherah now

Read the actual scholarly translations of sutras and sit in Shikantaza, but then again, it's just about being simple-minded and doing what's edgy for icchantikas like you.

>wah wah zoroastrians raped muh innocent buddhists
>the whole world should braise buddha dharma or die
hypocrite much? assuming you're persian, our people have been able to preserve the zoroastrian tradition for several hundred years much older than your buddhist shit. a theology so strong it doesn't die, and even if its in decline iranians of all sorts will abandon pretending to be shia and braising ali in the future when zoroaster's teaching become popular once again. supression of zoroastrians will lead to our growth, streisand effect bitch. fuck you.

irans used to be called arians....

I like being an icchantika. It brings me great pleasure to know that your faith will neverspread beyond east asia.

I pick religion because of truth, not because of ethnic belonging, disingenuous faggot. Zoroastrianism is a stupid religion. Compare the dumb Gathas to the more wise Diamond Sutra.

I recommend Mary Boyce's translation of Gathas and Red Pine (Bill Porter)'s translation of Diamond Sutra.

Western Iranian history/culture has always been kind of stupid. Eastern Greater Iran, called Khorasan, and India + China were more interesting. Western Iran just gave platform to develop retarded Abrahamic virus with Zarathustra's schizophrenic ramblings.

Have fun dying out, you sister-fucking Zoroastrian icchantika.

I don't have any kind of religion or faith you arrogant retard.

Buddha dharma is not about faith, and it is not like conventional religions. You should read scholarly translations of sutras before talking out of your ass.

>calls me Zoroastrian for no reason
>somehow I'm the one talking out of my ass

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really makes you think.
I don't give a shit what that budha thing is. I'll concede that anything is better than the three main religions but you're still fucking retarded and a arrogant piece of shit

I get the hate on Abrahamic faiths but we didn't even do anything to you you crazy retard

Zoroastrians of Sassanian era killed a lot of Buddhists. Zoroastrianism is not really that different from Abrahamic traditions, and one can determine this by reading the Gathas and Zend-Avesta. It's a dumb religion especially compared to texts like Diamond and Platform Sutras.

>I don't give a shit what that budha thing is.
Then stfu, illiterate faggot. I've read plenty of theological texts around the world, and only Mahayana Buddhism makes the most sense.

they WERE white until the muslims raped everyone

No. Check here:
Regardless, all skandhas and phenomena are empty of underlying essence, so it doesn't matter. All notions of a fixed being are an illusion.

>then stfu

No I won't. Your religion is shit

How can you know if you don't bother reading the sutras and doing some meditation?

Islam is a dumb religion because the Koran is shit.
Christianity is dumb because the Bible is shit.
Judaism is dumb because the Torah and Talmud are shit.
Zoroastrianism is dumb because the Gathas and Zend-Avesta are shit.

I've read all of them.

I don't give a shit.
You've derailed the thread like the fucking retard you are. You are as cancerous as the cunts you've been criticizing. kys

I forgot to mention...

Buddhism is the best and truest of religions because the Diamond and Platform sutras point to one's true nature.

>derailed the thread
All the better. Sometimes... certain events can derail into enlightenment or the experience of 'suchness'. Do you not wish to tacitly apprehend your true nature, or will you remain a deluded hungry ghost?

If Turks and Iranians are white, then Lebanese, Syrians, Palestinians, Iraqis, Afghans and North Africans like me are white too.

If I ever see the buddha on my path I will rape him.