Pasta or cheese?

Hey, gay boys. I honestly don't want to start anything, I just want to ask a simple question and get a simple answer.
Can you please explain to me what the email copypasted below is about? I read it to ensure myself that this whole conspiracy theory is a hoax, but I was left with a very weird feeling deep down in my gut.
Nobody talks like that about being sent a box of cheese. And he was expecting pasta? Got surprised by a square box? Did he expect pasta in a circular box? Who sends fucking spaghettios as a gift? What does the PS line even mean? Pasta is a dish while cheese is like a part of a dish. It's like asking do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on the McRib than on an individual bun of said McRib?
Am I the only one who sees this is code for something?
Can one of you FEMA shills put me back on track? Because I'm starting to ask uncomfortable questions here.

Attached: Untitled.png (459x395, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26263
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

That's a pretty normal email if you're not psychotic and have a brain jumping to connect anything it can

She played dominoes like shit last time they were together and that time they ate pasta, it's the kind of gentle humour that old people like

Oh yeah? Why is he calling them a gang then?

>T. Wanut sauce aficianado

Riiiiiiiiiight.

Attached: screen_shot_2017-05-03_at_6.44.53_pm.png (640x360, 279K)

Herb is (((Herb Sandler))) of Golden West Financial. He and his wife (((Marian))) were major players in the adjustable rate mortgage disaster in the last decade. They of course got out with $billions.

Their daughter,((( Susan))) aka Susaner wrote the infamous email to Skippy Podesta.about the "pizza related map".

Attached: Susaner.jpg (728x4368, 1.52M)

Did you see the email in the chain where the woman says (about someone who was assuming innocent meanings to the food talk), "lol, he doesn't know what we're talking about"?

>If one would give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest man, I would find something in them to have him hanged.
You can read into it whatever the fuck you want. If you read it as Podesta being known for his Italian cooking and sharing some with his friends, it's a harmless boomer email. If you come in with the assumption that "cheese" and "pasta" are code words for something insidious, then you're going to see some evil conspiracy.

This is the entire foundation of Pizzagate.

Whoa what? Dude! Is that real? I mean the napkin story and the pizza related map? What the hell is a pizza related map?

Dude, this is obviously code, man. I'm not convinced it's actually for stolen kids, but maybe drugs or smth?
This is too real nigga.
Why doesn't Trump do anything about it?

Whoa mang I just got to that part. She is obviously joking around bcs she know it's code and that person does not. What the hell... I'm starting to believe there's something behind this whole pizzagate mumbo jumbo.

That is a pretty common way for old people to describe their circle of friends

It would be a weird slip up to make if it wasn't surely?

>This is the entire foundation of Pizzagate.
stop lying you fucking pedo.

Well yeah, I guess, all the boomer shows call groups of friends gangs... But still, I think there's something to this whole silly conspiracy. Like the napkin thing or a pizza related map... What is this if not code? Sure looks like code, man, just sayin...

>pizza related map

This is from Kim Noble whose work has been shown at Comet Ping Pong.

Attached: PizzaRelated Map.jpg (321x320, 65K)

OK guys, I just copypasted that email into a notepad and replaced cheese with baby pineal glands, pasta with cocaine and box with Marina Abramovic living art containers. This is now actually making more sense than before. Check it out.

Mary and John

I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been
long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape
of the Marina Abramovic living art container and I contemplated who would be sending me something in the
square shaped Marina Abramovic living art container. Lo and behold, instead of cocaine and wonderful child slaves, it
was a lovely, tempting assortment of baby pineal glandss, Yummy. I am awaiting the
return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that
we can demolish them.

Thank you so much. I hope you and your gang are well.

I miss you both

Best wishes fro a merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Herb

Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on baby pineal glands than on cocaine?

Dude this is child fucking.
They have this painting in the pizza place?????????? WAT??

Since it hasn't been posted for at least a month, I'll post the 5 part Pizzagate infographic that was originally posted on Jow Forums in November 2016.

Here's Part 1:

Attached: PizzagatePt1.png (4121x2344, 3.15M)

Part 2:

Attached: PizzagatePt2.jpg (4121x2351, 1.25M)

Part 3:

Attached: PizzagatePt3.jpg (4121x2351, 1.45M)

Part 4:

Attached: PizzagatePt4.jpg (4121x2351, 1.41M)

Part 5:

Attached: PizzagatePt5.jpg (4121x2351, 1.32M)

Attached: PaiMei.jpg (981x431, 101K)

The letter is a sketch-fest. Especially the Ps. part.

Pizzagate has been debunked multiple times.

Georgetown Law Faculty and Staff,

My parents are visiting this weekend, and I need to sell my enormous collection of beanie babies! I've approximately 480 little creatures of joy, and I'm selling each one for $20.00. You must buy all 480, though. It is a collection (not an auction)... They are very respectful and amicable with one another, and they are (for the most part) cat and dog friendly. Some are sassier than others, naturally.

Please let me know! My parents can't find out.

Peter Mattingly
x9599
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26263

Attached: 1488174360915.png (712x1000, 667K)

Attached: mgtow26.jpg (771x1024, 65K)

>This is the entire foundation of Pizzagate.
Umm, no sweetheart.

>Pizzagate has been debunked multiple times.
because CNN told you?

>>Pizzagate has been debunked multiple times.
>because CNN told you?

Attached: ItsBeenDebunked.jpg (1014x1024, 178K)

Guys I am starting to think there's something to this Pizzagate thing.

IT'S DEBUNKED BRO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT

Attached: pizzagatebreitbart.jpg (1024x699, 129K)

who the fuck writes like this?

Satanic pedophile boomers who work for the government.

Attached: 1357609113775.jpg (447x444, 16K)

No sane person can read that and think "Yeah, nothing going on here, totally normal e-mail between friends."