Anyone Notice a Change in Swimware

So Ive noticed for the last couple years that Mens swimsuits are getting smaller and smaller, while women's are getting larger and larger.

This is just a google image search of 2019 men/womens swimwear.

Some of the top advertised mens ware is basically a man-thong or speedo or worse and women's are advertising one pieces.

Is this some sort of globo-homo effort?

Attached: Bathingsuits.png (911x556, 546K)

no. men bathed naked for centuries, gays are like 4% of men...

women are just getting fatter and uglier, and fit men realize that wearing shorts that pass their knees looks muslim and prude.

I am not noticing women's getting less revealing.

Don't act like beard golems in speedos ain't funny

That's not close to a speedo/thong, bitch.

in general, considering the amount of fat women in one piece bathing suits... well...

but in general, yeah women want to show off

It’s because only gay men and fat lesbians shop on the internet

Men have always bathed naked with their bros and not that long ago bathing suits were pretty short for men. Only the 90s and early 2000s they went below or close to the knees

Time for you to show your dick and stop staring at the outline of our pussies

They 100 percent are back in 2000 it was all about string bikini

Bikinis are larger and one pieces are in fashion.

>focusing on men's swimwear

go away faggot

Attached: 1555289299745.jpg (1080x1350, 147K)

>Mens swimsuits are getting smaller and smaller
because whitoids have nothing to put into.

Everyone likes to show off if they can. It's just easier as a woman.
Women can show off their bodies as long as they're not overweight. Men have to actually work out regularly to keep their bodies worth showing off.

I didnt start with the most extreme example, started with the average.

Attached: sheer-neon-starburst-micro-mens-g-string-bathing-suit-M85-6522-F.jpg (600x960, 61K)

Good. Men’s bathing suits in the early 2000s were atrocious. Those “shorts” that went to the knees or beyond were so ugly and impractical for swimming. I remember going to Europe in 2003 and noticing how the men there wore short shorts. Ten years later they were all wearing the Capri pants looking shorts that Americans had been wearing for a decade. Europe is always ten years behind the US in everything. Also this isn’t politics move it to /fa/

I ware mens bathing suites you fucking twat.

I live in a place where you can be in the pool/beach practically year round so I spend lots of time in them and seeing them

If you go to the beach in Europe 100% of the guys will be wearing shorts of that length. I've even heard some people find American-style knee-length board shorts ridiculous looking.

Cause women are fat asses and men are slaving in the gym for a slampiggy

Ads aren't reality. You don't see ordinary people walking around modeling Dior. Likewise you won't see them parading around in the latest avant garde clothing

Not seeing any degeneracy here fag liar

Attached: menbeachfashionusa.png (900x600, 798K)

I think most Americans ditched the super long shorts about 10 years ago

of course they're ridiculous looking, have you ever seen a guy in board shorts? they look autistic

And here is why that's a good thing...

Goddamn, it is clear this burger should not comment on fashion. You dress terribly in real life- (Guaranteed) and should stop speaking.

>spanish fashion
>wearing a football jersey

Yeah id say this is average

however Im seeing adds and fags prance around in pic related

Attached: 1.0x0.jpg (800x800, 74K)

dickless whites

lel

I'm convinced europoors spend a lot of money on clothes because that's the only realistic display of status most can afford. Just a theory I have

that is normal in most of the world

You're not wrong.

>being proud of being a literal nigger

yeah, what a dream, a dick like a donkey's that smells like the barnyard. LOL

People aren't that poor there.

lel not that dickless I would have trouble cramming my nutsack in that.

Nah

in a matriarchy the male is a sexual object which must display physical prowess and sexuality. the women can do whatever she wants since she picks her sexual partner.

Have you been to europe or south america?

that dick root is appalling

>35 / 4 / 19 / ?
Dude look at how low those pants are, most Euros arent in those

>have a very big penis and big balls
>always wear tight speedos
>woman stare at my cock all the time
>mfw

Attached: 1316385795065.jpg (863x716, 62K)

When I was a kid men wore shorter bathing shorts than they do now. It was pretty much the norm for a man to wear a speedo on an italian beach in the 90's.

>Kraut doesnt realize they are staring at a chad with an 8 pack in board shorts behind him

even old men are in speedos

Post proof with timestamp

when you have a nice bulge in a tighter bathing suit, women will stare

That looks unbelievably uncomfortable

kek

bro women are getting larger

70s are making a comeback. I saw some women's clothing and it was all floral, styled 70s and even some bell bottoms.

I never grew out of them. Hell, I still wear Dickie's shorts from shartmart.

Slow down there Heinrich

Attached: quote-no-politician-should-ever-let-himself-be-photographed-in-a-bathing-suit-adolf-hitler-49-34-64. (850x400, 55K)

Cost of cars and housing is pretty high there

Again? Bell bottoms already made a comeback in the 90s.

Dude, do yourself a favor and dress like an adult.

>ware

Fashion is going in a weird place. I saw a trendy clothing store in the mall advertising "Our highest waistlines EVER!" on women's pants.

That's a terrible look. It makes you look like you were frumpy in the 1980's and never moved beyond it. What the fuck.

That's right, niggers can't swim.

pleb

Fuck off homos

microcock american detected.
even if I wear jeans woman stare at my cock

if you had a gf, she would likely also stare at my cock.

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 16K)

I dont swim frequently enough to shop swimming trunks. Nor am I a vacationer to remote beach destinations and pleasant leisures

Look at the kind of hideous bullshit in ties coming back.

Attached: 2019-New-Skinny-6CM-Men-s-Tie-Handkerchief-Polyester-Necktie-Paisley-Floral-Stripes-Jacquard-Woven-M (640x640, 131K)

>while women's are getting larger and larger.

What universe do you live in? You can literally see women's buttholes on the beach most places nowadays

>the year is 2030
>men at beach are wearing butt floss booty shorts
>women are all in burkas

We'll need more examples, to be scientific in our research

Attached: 1555462781051.jpg (469x636, 52K)

show BBC or shut up

Mid 00's styles were the best. Nothing turned me on more than a hot girl with low rise jeans and whale tail. What a great time to be in high school.

I actually kind of like the high waisted look but not when it is accompanied by asses out the bottom.

Whish these kind of bikinis came back . HNNNNNNNNGGGGG

Attached: 6IU3LwQBdLqNoo83e6LB6skpxXjPtFMm-34.jpg (1405x2000, 219K)

You must be 12 the string bikini was a 90's 2000's thing and women's bathing suites cover MUCH more than they used too

dude, those shorts look like they're from the 70's or 80's. we're just going through a normal fashion cycle. in the late 80's shorts got huge because of surfers (that's how we got boardshorts). before that, guys wore small OP-style shorts. it's not a homo thing, just a cyclis fashion thing.

Attached: 80strunks.jpg (480x480, 42K)

Sort of - have you seen those hybrid thong bikinis girls wear all the time now? And thong bikinis are more prevalent in public than they used to be.

Cars aren't as needed though. More people walk or take public transportation

You know that internet ads are targeted to the viewer's interests, right?

It's all about business, short swimsuit requires less materials, so easier cheaper productions. It's like that with any fashion stuff. Plus short swim shorts been around for a while.

I googled "Mens 2019 swimware"

Pretty much this. You can still buy bigger swim trunks but women are too fat to wear a proper bikini anymore so they opt for the belly holder.

Exactly so how do people emote their status without cars and their homes

Fashion

thats anons point

Attached: hairynip.jpg (400x421, 46K)

The cut is gay though. Men's clothes have been trending faggoty for years now. Now they have these stupid things that look like a cross between yoga pants and sweat pants and I can't imagine how anybody thinks that's in the least bit flattering.

My zoomer cousin wears those because his favorite rappers wear them. They look ridiculous.

This, the colors flamboyent, the cut shows off the dick, they waiste is uncomfortably low

All mens clothes have become extremely tight fitting.

Its globo-homo

These?

They are actually great for working out, but in any other context they are retarded.

Attached: brand-cotton-pants-men-joggers-for-man-brand.jpg (800x834, 48K)

tight fitting clothes isn't inherently bad yo
what you wear should serve a purpose. a function.
I think some of the examples here are cherry-picked homo but otherwise I'm with ppl can be naked without it be erotic. this is fact. if you're a guy and are bothered by male nudity the problem is probably your own gayness.

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (800x431, 41K)

Nobody is gonna fucking wear this except a faggot at a gay orgy.

You know, I was in like a Kohls or something a few years back while my sister was looking for clothes and there was this huge picture of one of those male models and he had forearm stubble. You'd think they'd pay a little bit more attention to details in the modeling industry. Or maybe it's like a joke among fags.

Only in Britain people wear football shirts.

Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha

They are rather long nip hairs arent they

Not true. I was in Catalonia in 2014 and that was the first place I saw the half butt exposed shorts on ladies outside of beach settings, and men wore mid thigh shorts. Now it's everywhere here.

>for faggots

Attached: 235462932745698437652983746582734582934.png (904x910, 1.33M)

Sounds like ur just self conscious

I wear board shorts that see form fitting and go to mid thigh. I find these to be ideal. Short enough that women know I get laid, long enough to tell the fags I'm straight.

fpbp /thread & loud and proud sage

if guys in fashionable attire inspires thoughts of faggotry in you then it's you that's projecting your own gayness onto it. if you're not a fag then seeing a guy even naked is not going to inspire anything but revulsion. there is literally nothing guys can wear now that girls don't also wear. guys wore tunics, skirts, tights, etc all long before women took it. when i was young all boys wore actual shorts instead of slightly shorter baggy pants like now. men have let women take everything and limited themselves to the most mundane ugly clothes all in the name of declaring everything gay. its fucking retarded. wear what you like and feels good and looks good on you and quit being a fucking retard and assuming anything that's not ugly shapeless tshirts and jeans is somehow homosexual. you dumbfucks would probably call washington and jefferson faggots if you saw them walking around today in the clothes they wore.

There's a difference between fashionable and looking like something a faggot would wear at a pride parade. Most normal guys don't give much of a shit about seeking naked men unless they're gross.

>Seeing a naked man causes you revulsion

It should arouse you but it shouldn't disgust you either. as this user is saying you can ware certian things in certain ways to project all sorts of things to people.

You can dress professionally, casually, you can dress in drab unassuming clothing and flashy clothing so people take notice.

You can dress faggy, and fashion has pushed faggy clothes to be more widley worn.

Bugman females have a weird obsession with 50's "geek" culture and this is just another sign of companies jumping on whatever they think young people like. Think googie problem glasses and frumpy colorful clothing/hair. This includes unflattering swimwear.

Attached: D3Qt-tpUcAAqJ4-.jpg (1125x1399, 211K)

women swimsuits are getting larger because they are all becoming fat fucks

ewwwww kill it

House decorations, habits, and personal accessories probably are important too

maybe you're just a faggot