Pol is being raided by Joos, promoting Christkikedom

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

Get out!

Attached: smite.png (676 KB, 567x850)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_deiiaZC8I
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/w7ON0
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
archive.is/V5dq3
dropbox.com/s/t4vhlsqph3apzzw/Communism_s_Christian_Roots.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/ukn3tm6e95dyl2u/The_Inquisition.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/dxrzvm4lr651ohg/taking_the_mask_off_Xianity.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/23nk7d81ztazgco/The_Bible-_A_Jewish_Conspiracy_Hoax.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/q7tfgl01o9p0plq/The_Christian_Mass_-_Jewish_Ritual_Murder.mp3?dl=1
youtube.com/watch?v=7-gQPoO_fyI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_and_the_Crusades
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Magi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shem
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toledot_Yeshu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc

David Smith
David Smith

Jews are the anti-christ tho...

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

Jesus is good
Jews are evil

... pick ONE

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

You got it backwards, buddy. Anti-Christianity has been in full force this Easter.

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

A Message To White Christians - Dr. William L. Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=l_deiiaZC8I

On Christianity: The Censored Section of the National Alliance Membership Handbook | National Vanguard
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/w7ON0

On Christianity | National Vanguard
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
archive.is/V5dq3

Communism’s Christian Roots
dropbox.com/s/t4vhlsqph3apzzw/Communism_s_Christian_Roots.mp3?dl=1

Jesus: The Jewish Archetype
dropbox.com/s/ukn3tm6e95dyl2u/The_Inquisition.mp3?dl=1

YHVH: Taking the mask off Christianity
dropbox.com/s/dxrzvm4lr651ohg/taking_the_mask_off_Xianity.mp3?dl=1

The Bible: A Jewish Conspiracy Hoax
dropbox.com/s/23nk7d81ztazgco/The_Bible-_A_Jewish_Conspiracy_Hoax.mp3?dl=1

The Christian Mass and How it Ties into Jewish Ritual Murder
dropbox.com/s/q7tfgl01o9p0plq/The_Christian_Mass_-_Jewish_Ritual_Murder.mp3?dl=1

Attached: william-pierce-on-christianity.jpg (54 KB, 720x317)

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

Christianity actively goes against Jews retard

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

Attached: jews-hate-christians.jpg (165 KB, 800x800)

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

I've never seen the (((tribe))) more active here, and its because this terrifies them:
youtube.com/watch?v=7-gQPoO_fyI

A true Christian awakening spells their end, and they know this

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

Wrong. Jesus said to the Hebrews that they were the children of Satan and that they follow his teachings (i.e. they are evil).

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

when the jews doing the anti Christian shilling claim it's jews who are arguing against them

Attached: 1552585145773.jpg (14 KB, 255x252)

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

nice try rabbi

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

Please, go on. How about that time the Spaniards burnt them in the Inquisition? Or about the centuries of Christian pogroms against Jews? Or the murder of Jews during the Crusades?
You are cherry picking. The truth of the matter is that Christianity gave Europeans awareness of Jewish people.

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

Oh noooo please don’t believe in Christianity Go... I mean guys.

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

They have been raiding Pol since before the Notre Dame shit. Nice try Ephraim!

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

Attached: 2019-04-17-11-24-18-The-Jewish-Worker-on-Twitter---The-front-entrance-to-Notre-Dame-was-adorned-with (196 KB, 623x616)

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

Jesus wasnt a jew. He was an Israelite, not Israeli. Learn the difference, Israelites are for all intensive purposes extinct, their closest relatives are the palestinians you bloodthirsty khazars massacre daily.

David Miller
David Miller

Here is the funny thing... Christkikes be like "DOOS VAULT" and mention how Christians used to be "badass" when in reality they were simply killing muzzies for the Jews. Same thing today with USA backing Israel, but somehow "this is bad" and "not the same" as the Crusades. Fucking hypocrisy. Christkikes... ALWAYS a tool of the Jew, regardless of where in the timeline that is.

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

The ultimate red pill is that Jesus is "the way, the truth and the light". Which is why the Jews denied him, because they follow satan and the anti christ.

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

Oh yeah, did Paul tell you that?

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

i was calling OP a subversive kike, in case you missed my point

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

Jews are a modern term. Very modern i.e. since Sabbatai Tsvi, so, 300+- years. Noone refers to Jews as Judeans, the root origin of the word.

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

Hey, retard. How about you inform yourself: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_and_the_Crusades

The Jews fought side-by-side with Muslim soldiers to defend Jerusalem against the Crusaders.

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

Lol xD

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

joos
t. jew

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

You Christkikes have literally slaughtered your own kin for almost 2,000 years in the name of a desert cult founded by Jews. You will always be known as traitors to the white race. Cry all you want, it's the facts.

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

Jews and Christians are the same thing. They are bound by the same Literature, and Christkikes, regardless of sect defend Jews to the end of the world.

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

You are failing on all fronts, and you dont even realize it.

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

W/e. :)

Jack White
Jack White

Attached: 1555199009549.png (279 KB, 951x1115)

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

There are a group of people literally paid to post here

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

Uh huh keep telling yourself that. Christianity is the most heavily subverted religion in history. Paul was literally a spy for rabbis who misinterpreted Jesus’s word on purpose. Your last chance at Jesus’s true wisdom fell with Rome and Gnosticism.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Christkikes have no connection with the natural world, the world that the creator created for them. Christianity was founded after agriculture, so they are numb to natural order and survival. They are sheep. They cannot feed themselves nor protect themselves. They rely on the (((Shepherd))).

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

Attached: 1547891279480.jpg (141 KB, 725x566)

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

This is everything I have,once they are gone they are gone.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: Daniel's-Answer-to-the-King.jpg (739 KB, 1925x1261)

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

Just a little more work and theyll win an all expense paid first class trip to Cuba! Lucky!

John Cook
John Cook

W/e. Keep calm and whip bankers. Simple enough. :)

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

if i throw out enough logical fallacies out my ass eventually people will believe me
Christ made the pantheon bend the knee, and they're salty.

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

whip bankers
based, and unironically red-pilled. christian witch hunt/pedo bash squad when?

Attached: 1551238076738.jpg (156 KB, 746x982)

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

exactly this.

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

Imagine believing God created nature, but having zero connection with it. Christkikes...

Attached: imagine.jpg (76 KB, 403x604)

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

how can one be considered evil and persecuted by being in touch with what God created?

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

Jesus's entire point was cancelling the covenant of the Jews and replacing it with the NEW and ETERNAL covenant.
Matthew 27:51 "And look! The curtain of the sanctuary was torn in two, from top to bottom, and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split." -- Immediately after the crucifixion. The rocks and the curtain that separated the chamber of the High Priest from the area for the regular jews.
This is why Jews were held responsible for Deicide by the Roman Catholics prior to Vatican II.
Once that was done, Christendom became a non-threat to Zionism, and Zionism then brainwashed them.
This is why the SPLC tells you that "Radical traditional Catholics" (Sedavacantists) are the largest group of anti-semites in the United States.
Rejecting Christ is the most Jewish thing you can do.

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

How BASED it is that pedo worshipping Catholic Christkikes genocided white Europeans because they in tune with nature. How fucking BASED. The unnatural religion is so BASED.

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

*exactly* this.
Varg created an entire sea of completely braindead pagans, that don't realize the three MAGI who came to pay respects to the newborn Christ were Germanic Goths, respecting their newborn leader/sage/savior/messiah

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

Why would God want knowledge of the natural world he created suppressed? Why would he want everyone to become sheep to some religion that doesn't even care about nature? HMMM... seems like subversion to me.

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

You really think Varg is some leader? Varg is an idiot. You are in denial.

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

And that is a good thing!

Mason King
Mason King

Christians don’t even read their own book it’s disgusting. I’ve got the KJV on my shelf and I’ve studied the apocryphon so I know you actually know jack shit. Stop fucking larping as Christians you retarded faggots.

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

Varg seems to have created your particular brand of mental midgetry, which causes you to fight against the very foundation of Aryan anti-jewish europe, and thus carry the water for the talmudic subversives

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

Germanic Goths, respecting their newborn leader/sage/savior/messiah
Isn't one of them named as the ruler of Ethiopia- Balthezar? Magi comes from Pre-Persian Babylonian tradition. It has nothing to do with Germanism.

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

I’ve studied the apocryphon
This is how I know you actually can mean the truth here.

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

the pedo element is a *very* modern development, as the jews wholly subverted the church, and painted themselves as true israel, the chosen... the circa 1200's Goths that build the Notre Dame were some of the finest men to ever walk this earth
apparently you've bought into their entire narrative

Nolan White
Nolan White

Attached: kikonfusion.png (18 KB, 201x199)

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

How can a white man cry for Christianity? Christianity killed off any white man that would not convert. Christianity mde the white man submissive. You are a slave. All because you are scared to go to Hell. The world is passing you by while you wait for the messiah's return. Do you just sit on your hands hoping he will fix everything after it's already burnt to the ground? Such a strange cult Christianity is.

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

you're very wrong. The crossover between Zoroastrianism and initial pre-subversion Christianity is huge

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

fat neckbeard with pagan necklace is so triggered he replies twice, to no one in particular

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

you may be the most stupid person on this board, fren.
Modern christianity has been (((wholly subverted))). The solution is not to flush it entirely, but to ELIMINATE THE SUBVERSIVE ELEMENT, restore the original doctrine

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

The crossover between Zoroastrianism and initial pre-subversion Christianity is huge
This was literally my point. But the fact is- it's all extremely semitic and has nothing to do with Europeans at all. You just claimed the Magi were goths, and no part of that claim is likely.

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

bullshit. The Romans were pedos, explains why they so openly accepted it, then spread the disease throughout Europe.

Owen White
Owen White

t. LARPagan

Attached: B571D9AD-E771-4E37-B73E-5FB5F1E67714.png (127 KB, 499x280)

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

calling anonymous people fat
What's the point of this?
Replace the guy on the right with a malnourished Jewish hippy, now that would be LARPy.

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

Nope, I watched one Varg video to see who the fuck he was, literally stopped after one video. He managed to say Assalamulaikum and that brown eyed people were not white, all in that one video. he's a literal retard.

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

Zoroastrianism, semitic?
Ok, we're done here. You, sir, are a tardbaby.

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

You don't need kikes for that; Christians are really that dumb.

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

You could literally replace that with Jesus. Youre low IQ.

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

What's the point of this?
To force him to realize he's a stereotypical ass nugget

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

he's not wrong you know

Attached: greatest-ally.webm (1.24 MB, 574x382)

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

You'd be surprised how many of the Christanons are actually just retarded boomers and heroin addicts

But I'm sure they mess with them

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

Why were all of his disciples Jewish?

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

people claim to be related to Jesus
lolwut

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

All these alt-lite Christkikes are new to this place. They weren't here during the meme war. Christianity is against anything considered "magic" yet Synchronicity is happening and we all witnessed it. Christians do not know how to meme.

Charles James
Charles James

Why did the Jewish leaders have him killed

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

Funny how it is always the burger flag. Really makes you think.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Location, Croatia. Literal Ashkenazi.

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

I'm 12 and my understanding of religion comes from family guy jokes

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

Family guy is Jewish

Carson White
Carson White

According to you, the Magi were Germanic Goths. Wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Magi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magi
They came from the east
Protip: Europe isn't east of Israel.

Then you said Zoroastrianim isn't semitic. Semitic comes from the name Shem, the father of the peoples in the region. It's not real of course- but that's what the Bible claims.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shem
Josephus pushes this view from a Judeo-Christian perspective. Notice Assyria is named.

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

Because God chose the Hebrews to deliver his message. Of course they utterly failed by killing His Son/Him. Except for the few that followed him.

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

Wow, he was right. You don't know how to meme. Missed the target completely on that one.

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

The Holy Trinity

Attached: holytrinity.png (272 KB, 984x728)

William Howard
William Howard

excuse me, I'm actually 14

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

The perpetually offended atheist is a perfect example of incel fragility.

Attached: MASSIVE-FAGGOT.jpg (173 KB, 640x854)

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

Okay, tard. Keep crying about the joos while sitting in the basement. Enjoy your endless sperging and butthurt that christianity still lives no matter how much you hate it.

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

...fuck this gay earth. Now, if you excuse me, I'll go pour bleach on my eyes

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

Not an athiest. Nicy try Ezra.

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

Literal JIDF replying to no one, just shit posting kike propaganda

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

let me argue someones age on an anonymous forum
Again, what's the point?
Because God chose the Hebrews to deliver his message
Then did Jesus.

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

Jews promoting an anti semetic religion
really makes you think

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

Jew in the bible represented his followers not a single race. The real Jews are not Israelites they're the false ones. The real Jews are Christians. (King of Jews = King of Mankind) not a single race. Common misconception I see your confusion as a faggot nigger.

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

you are so painfully retarded its actually making me angry...
The medes were an Aryan people, specifically their sages and ruling caste, this is attested to by all ancient philosophers quite clearly. They moved west over time, pushed by Scythians (and then huns/magyars).
Please do your research before you speak with confidence on *anything*, you subversive little tool

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

amerimutt worshipping snownigger gods because muh identity
Being cultureless 56er really is painful, huh?

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

Jew promoting a semitic religion
Really made me think.

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

Marvel fan, huh? That was totally btfo how your boy chopped the shit out of Thanos with that new axe, gotta hand it to you...

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

21 posts by this hook nose

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Anti-Semitic, nah. It's a spinoff. The story literally doesn't exist without "God's chosen ones."

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

everyone i dont like is a sexist, racist, homophobe white male! I mean jew!

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

Is the Greek Pantheon snowniigger gods? Also, a Croatian can't call anyone a mutt. Literally far east mutts. You will never be western european.

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

It is anti-Semitic to imply that Judaism is evil even if your whole religion is based on that concept and your messiah promoted the idea.
Why can't Semites take criticism?

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

The medes were an Aryan people
This is actually true. The Persians, the Hittites, etc are verified Aryans. Most Jews today are largely of Russian extraction if you go far back enough- technically they're more racially European in nature than Iranians today, wherever you look, despite Iran meaning Aryan and them being descendants as well. But Aryan is not necessarily the same as Germanic Goth- and claiming the Magi were such is ridiculous. Your claim of Medes being Aryans means literally nothing. It has no bearing on anything.

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

Most American whites have no ancestry east of Modern day Germany, more than half of those having none east of the British Isles. More white than any eastern mongoloid will ever dream to be.

James Wilson
James Wilson

They wrote it in there for something to point at. It’s all esoteric containment games to them.

Christian Young
Christian Young

... What?

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

Worshipping gay orgies and incest
Just like you will never be white. You can still LARP as a pagan to make yourself feel better tho.

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

before you go and do that

Attached: praise-the-grassy-jesus.webm (1.95 MB, 718x404)

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

You are just like a feminist. Except your boogeyman is the JEW while for them is patriarchy. Same shit, different package.

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

Go to Canada, NZ, Australia, the US, the whites in these countries make modern day Euros look like turks and Jews. Europe died long ago. You are all subhumans. The US made non-whites slaves while you Euros were literally having sex with them.

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

Nigs gonna nig

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

The Medes sprung from the Scythians (who were essentially the Yamnaya, before they came to be more narrowly defined in recent times), the Royal Scythians became known as the Goths as they were pushed westward into Europe, and essentially all of Europe is a product of these Gothic tribes.
You really need to un-kike your history.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

Except your boogeyman is the JEW while for them is patriarchy. Same shit, different package.

Attached: 1554919960120.gif (48 KB, 570x537)

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

Ezekial 5
“Now, son of man, take a sharp sword and use it as a barber’s razor to shave your head and your beard. Then take a set of scales and divide up the hair. 2 When the days of your siege come to an end, burn a third of the hair inside the city. Take a third and strike it with the sword all around the city. And scatter a third to the wind.

5 “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: This is Jerusalem, which I have set in the center of the nations, with countries all around her. 6 Yet in her wickedness she has rebelled against my laws and decrees more than the nations and countries around her. She has rejected my laws and has not followed my decrees.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

Except your boogeyman is the JEW
Are you saying they've done nothing wrong? There's one in my classes that talks about how stupid white people are while pretending to be white, but then backs out of being white whenever it comes up so whiteness doesn't apply to him. I'm seeing this thing happen first hand. That's not to mention what they've historically done to Europeans when they have the chance.

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

My ebin memes will show him!

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

continued

7 “Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: You have been more unruly than the nations around you and have not followed my decrees or kept my laws. 8 “Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I myself am against you, Jerusalem, and I will inflict punishment on you in the sight of the nations. 9 Because of all your detestable idols, I will do to you what I have never done before and will never do again. 10 Therefore in your midst parents will eat their children, and children will eat their parents. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds. 11 Therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, because you have defiled my sanctuary with all your vile images and detestable practices, I myself will shave you; I will not look on you with pity or spare you. 12 A third of your people will die of the plague or perish by famine inside you; a third will fall by the sword outside your walls; and a third I will scatter to the winds and pursue with drawn sword. 14 “I will make you a ruin and a reproach among the nations around you, in the sight of all who pass by. 15 You will be a reproach and a taunt, a warning and an object of horror to the nations around you when I inflict punishment on you in anger and in wrath and with stinging rebuke. I the Lord have spoken. 16 When I shoot at you with my deadly and destructive arrows of famine, I will shoot to destroy you. I will bring more and more famine upon you and cut off your supply of food. 17 I will send famine and wild beasts against you, and they will leave you childless. Plague and bloodshed will sweep through you, and I will bring the sword against you. I the Lord have spoken.”

Mason Green
Mason Green

always an amerimutt making these cringe thread.

hey spic, youre not white

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

He actually did though. You can't even the idea you're pushing.

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

MUH JOOOOZ!!!!!

Attached: 1555280163156.png (124 KB, 287x425)

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

Actually, Jow Forums is being raided by faggy edgelord teens who think they’re connected to MUH ODIN AND MUH OLD GODS who simply can’t handle anything different.

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

They did bad, yes. But not as much as this autism board likes to think they do. Your obsession with them reminds me of a lunatic feminist when she rambles about how patriarchy is the reason why she does not get dicks.

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

When America was founded, up until the late 19th century, it was 50% blue eyed. Everything you're seeing is a result of immigration policy from the 1960's.

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

Canadian. Always envious of America, because nobody ever mentions your lame country. Go put on a hijab Justin.

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

Yay. Upvote for you! So based!

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

Finally someone fucking gets it

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

Actually we are one, A true Christian awakening spells their and our survival, against an age of darkness.

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

WE WUZ KANGZ

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

why would i be envious of your shit country? lmao

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

Attached: 00A9226C-1033-4583-A6A9-61F71828FE7C.jpg (66 KB, 640x439)

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

says 'muh jooz'
posts picture of literal jewish archetype

William Garcia
William Garcia

Christkikes of Europe

Attached: christkikes.jpg (56 KB, 640x370)

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

DOOS VAULT! FOR ISRAEL

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

Actually, Jow Forums is being raided by faggy edgelord teens who think they’re connected to MUH god on a stick AND muh Jewish apostles who simply can’t handle anything different.
Your obsession
How is this obsessed? I mean I sit in class with a Jewish guy who acts like the typical Jew and I can't help but notice that they have historically dicked over Europeans whenever they have the chance. You're rambling on about feminists for some weird reason, I guess you think this makes you engaging somehow, but you can't even defend the fact that Jews always act the way they do and then get surprised when they get called out on being shitty. You don't even have an argument. You're just whining about something completely unrelated. There's only one reason you'd go out of your way to ignore reason and historical patterns in favor of defending this particular group anyways- you're clearly a biased party here.
...Still waiting on your defense (((user))).

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

I only post scripture as I read it. As I finished a book yesterday I randomly picked Ezekiel and this is some of the wisdom from that book, namely pertaining to all this confusion on a book so critical of the jews being written by them.

Ezekiel is honestly one of the easiest books pertaining to previously mentioned.

Thank you Lord.

Attached: 1555125854208.png (194 KB, 531x527)

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

LARPing Templar be like "hehe LARPing Pagans.

Are Christkikes really so stupid they don't notice their hypocrisy?

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

Christkikes debate like liberals.

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

31 posts by hooknosebot35

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

Notice how they won’t even engage easy shit like Paul. Guaranteed these people have not read the Bible.

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

Attached: 1555527298875.jpg (59 KB, 910x752)

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

Ah yes, let us do a rain dance after our weekly blood orgy ritual to cast out the christians!

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

Haha prove him more right please.

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

have you ever read Job? Literally talks about how if you look around in nature you will see God.

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

14 posts by DieForIsrael1488

Noah James
Noah James

how do we know you're not a jew?

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

the orgy bullshit is propoganda by Christkikes. Show me prrof of any pagan blood orgy. Everyone knows it's the Catholics that sacrifice children's blood and moles them.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

All we have to do is wait. Cuckstains are hemorrhaging followers. Prots won't exist in western countries in a century. Orthodoxy had a quick but short resurgence. Catholicism is the only rock of the church-and even they're losing followers on the whole.
How do we know you're not?

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

joos
How to spot a hasbarat 101.

Attached: 1555220312288.jpg (142 KB, 1024x1024)

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

Completely right, there's no way they could even debate something they have never read.

Attached: 1555420621371m.jpg (67 KB, 1024x682)

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

ALL of these divide-and-conquer pagang faggot larpers are either of the tribe, or carrying their water.
Anyone that seeks to draw dividing lines between Aryan peoples like this needs to be rejected wholly.. its literally part of their eternal playbook.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

funny how you get called a Jew for going against Christianity, yet they use "the bible says Jews are evil" as justification. Literally the same thing. Christkikes are blind to hypocrisy.

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

Logos is white magic

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

/thread/

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

Pagans divide? Did you forget about what Christianity did to Europe? You desert rat worshipping retard.

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

Uniting all Europe under a single banner against Islam and their Jewish overlords/allies? Is this what you're referencing?

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

everything that comes out of a Christkike's mouth is hypocrisy.

Bible says Jews are bad, so it's true.
You say Jews are bad, you must be a jew.

Pagans divide europe.
Christianity divided Europe.

hehe Pagan LARP
hehe Templar LARP

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

its funny how you jews rejected christ and will reject any messiah that comes next because you worship your DNA and big noses and tiny dicks

David Bennett
David Bennett

I have replied to more than once of your ignorant accusations against Christians and Christianity and you chose to ignore it and continue your shitposting with verbal diarrhea. At one point I stoped because I thought you were braiting, but now I see you are a shill.

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

uniting? how many europeans were slaughtered? into submission. now we are submissive. most converted due to bribery of trade goods from the rich middle east. Nice try though you boomer.

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

for the historically inept, look into the Crusades, and you'll find jews within europe helped Islam *anywhere and everywhere* they could, often selling out entire towns/regions, even opening the gates for the invaders... one of histories best kept secrets.
Jews have always despised Christians nearly as much as they despise our very race, which is why they're being slaughtered (against a backdrop of media silence) across the globe to this very day

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

You're from Argentina. Your brown opinion isn't on my radar.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

rejected christ and will reject any messiah

So, serious question here, but why do you need a saviour?

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

I like the old gods. Ares was a fucking boss.

Attached: ares-god-of-war.jpg (84 KB, 700x975)

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

"Uniting all Europe under a single banner"
LOL!
The Thirty Years' War was a war fought primarily in Central Europe between 1618 and 1648. One of the most destructive conflicts in human history,[14] it resulted in eight million fatalities not only from military engagements but also from violence, famine, and plague. Casualties were overwhelmingly and disproportionately inhabitants of the Holy Roman Empire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

More goyim for the grinder.

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

Never forget what they teach each other from their Satanic religious text

Attached: 5917B43C-DD8C-43A3-B0DA-99DCD8E7E154.jpg (98 KB, 530x383)

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

Keep following the Catholic Church you pedos. You will surely go to Hell if it does exist. Die for Israel now goy!

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

jews instigate war between Christian nations as is their eternal modus operandi
blame Christians for this war
become king-subversive

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

dat ad hominem to get your way out of a debate
You are an ignorant deliverately spouting falsehood about Christianity. I hope the people lurking this thread who are not retards can see through your shilling antics.

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

jews instigate war between Christian nations as is their eternal modus operandi
This is actually true. They used two things we call "protestantism" and "catholicism" to do this. See? You already knew Christianity was a semitic tool.

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Stop pretending there were no wars between pagan european socieities. War is natural.
Also, the Thirty Years War was more of a political war than a religious war. If you can't see that, then you are not properly informed.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

the Thirty Years War was more of a political war than a religious war
Wrong. It was specifically and only because Prots and Catholics didn't want to unite. Meanwhile Muslims were invading the Balkans. I mean we can draw a line on each side with protestant and catholic factions clearly.

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

you stink like an edgy teenar with no concept of religion, philosophy or history for that matter
the mere fact you posted 40 times shows your unnatural and enragé obsession with this.
I would guess you hold resentment over your father and because of that you can't accept God since you havent accepted and forgiven your father ( simbolically God)

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

This isn't a new phenomenon. It's happened thousands of times all over the world. One order under investigation had over 50% of it's members charged with pedophilia related crimes. That's only the ones that could be proven. It's evil of you to ignored this problem.

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

Let's not forget how mand White people had their heads chopped off, were burnt at the stake, and were tortured... all by Christkikes, because they wouldn't submist to a foreign desert Religion. Now please tell me why on Earth a Christian would do that to his fellow brothers if it weren't a destructive tool used by the enemy of the White man?

Did we also forget how Christianity made blacks more submissive during and after slavery in the us? How british and french imperials taught it to the people they colonized to make them more submissive?

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

This. And they're promoting paganism.
youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

If you are not knowledgeable of the amount of political tensions and struggles of the time, then I'll tell you again: you're not properly informed to have this debate.

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

Excellent points.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

Based. All of these heathen retards don’t understand, Christianity used to hate the Jude for what they knew they were

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

You just insinuated, without evidence, that a catholic aligned faction and a protestant aligned faction in a war both sides explicitly stated themselves was for religion, was not about religion. The evidence is stacked against you and you're clearly in baseless denial.

Says the man using the flag of a people who today are the most fanatical Israel supporters outside of Israel.

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

Hasn't pol always been about 60% christian?

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

You’re a fucking heathen retard that should be put to the sword along with the Jews and Muslims

Attached: 665E838C-576E-4B07-AA74-618842C7DABF.jpg (53 KB, 475x395)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit