Pol is being raided by Joos, promoting Christkikedom

Get out!

Attached: smite.png (567x850, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_deiiaZC8I
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/w7ON0
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
archive.is/V5dq3
dropbox.com/s/t4vhlsqph3apzzw/Communism_s_Christian_Roots.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/ukn3tm6e95dyl2u/The_Inquisition.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/dxrzvm4lr651ohg/taking_the_mask_off_Xianity.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/23nk7d81ztazgco/The_Bible-_A_Jewish_Conspiracy_Hoax.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/q7tfgl01o9p0plq/The_Christian_Mass_-_Jewish_Ritual_Murder.mp3?dl=1
youtube.com/watch?v=7-gQPoO_fyI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_and_the_Crusades
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Magi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shem
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toledot_Yeshu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews are the anti-christ tho...

>Jesus is good
>Jews are evil

... pick ONE

You got it backwards, buddy. Anti-Christianity has been in full force this Easter.

A Message To White Christians - Dr. William L. Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=l_deiiaZC8I

On Christianity: The Censored Section of the National Alliance Membership Handbook | National Vanguard
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/w7ON0

On Christianity | National Vanguard
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
archive.is/V5dq3

Communism’s Christian Roots
dropbox.com/s/t4vhlsqph3apzzw/Communism_s_Christian_Roots.mp3?dl=1

Jesus: The Jewish Archetype
dropbox.com/s/ukn3tm6e95dyl2u/The_Inquisition.mp3?dl=1

YHVH: Taking the mask off Christianity
dropbox.com/s/dxrzvm4lr651ohg/taking_the_mask_off_Xianity.mp3?dl=1

The Bible: A Jewish Conspiracy Hoax
dropbox.com/s/23nk7d81ztazgco/The_Bible-_A_Jewish_Conspiracy_Hoax.mp3?dl=1

The Christian Mass and How it Ties into Jewish Ritual Murder
dropbox.com/s/q7tfgl01o9p0plq/The_Christian_Mass_-_Jewish_Ritual_Murder.mp3?dl=1

Attached: william pierce on christianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Christianity actively goes against Jews retard

Attached: jews hate christians.jpg (800x800, 165K)

I've never seen the (((tribe))) more active here, and its because this terrifies them:
youtube.com/watch?v=7-gQPoO_fyI

A true Christian awakening spells their end, and they know this

Wrong. Jesus said to the Hebrews that they were the children of Satan and that they follow his teachings (i.e. they are evil).

>when the jews doing the anti Christian shilling claim it's jews who are arguing against them

Attached: 1552585145773.jpg (255x252, 14K)

nice try rabbi

Please, go on. How about that time the Spaniards burnt them in the Inquisition? Or about the centuries of Christian pogroms against Jews? Or the murder of Jews during the Crusades?
You are cherry picking. The truth of the matter is that Christianity gave Europeans awareness of Jewish people.

>Oh noooo please don’t believe in Christianity Go... I mean guys.

They have been raiding Pol since before the Notre Dame shit. Nice try Ephraim!

Attached: 2019-04-17 11_24_18-The Jewish Worker on Twitter_ _The front entrance to Notre Dame was adorned with (623x616, 196K)

Jesus wasnt a jew. He was an Israelite, not Israeli. Learn the difference, Israelites are for all intensive purposes extinct, their closest relatives are the palestinians you bloodthirsty khazars massacre daily.

Here is the funny thing... Christkikes be like "DOOS VAULT" and mention how Christians used to be "badass" when in reality they were simply killing muzzies for the Jews. Same thing today with USA backing Israel, but somehow "this is bad" and "not the same" as the Crusades. Fucking hypocrisy. Christkikes... ALWAYS a tool of the Jew, regardless of where in the timeline that is.

The ultimate red pill is that Jesus is "the way, the truth and the light". Which is why the Jews denied him, because they follow satan and the anti christ.

Oh yeah, did Paul tell you that?

i was calling OP a subversive kike, in case you missed my point

Jews are a modern term. Very modern i.e. since Sabbatai Tsvi, so, 300+- years. Noone refers to Jews as Judeans, the root origin of the word.

Hey, retard. How about you inform yourself: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_and_the_Crusades

The Jews fought side-by-side with Muslim soldiers to defend Jerusalem against the Crusaders.

Lol xD

>joos
t. jew

You Christkikes have literally slaughtered your own kin for almost 2,000 years in the name of a desert cult founded by Jews. You will always be known as traitors to the white race. Cry all you want, it's the facts.

Jews and Christians are the same thing. They are bound by the same Literature, and Christkikes, regardless of sect defend Jews to the end of the world.

You are failing on all fronts, and you dont even realize it.

W/e. :)

Attached: 1555199009549.png (951x1115, 279K)

There are a group of people literally paid to post here

Uh huh keep telling yourself that. Christianity is the most heavily subverted religion in history. Paul was literally a spy for rabbis who misinterpreted Jesus’s word on purpose. Your last chance at Jesus’s true wisdom fell with Rome and Gnosticism.

Christkikes have no connection with the natural world, the world that the creator created for them. Christianity was founded after agriculture, so they are numb to natural order and survival. They are sheep. They cannot feed themselves nor protect themselves. They rely on the (((Shepherd))).

Attached: 1547891279480.jpg (725x566, 141K)

This is everything I have,once they are gone they are gone.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: Daniel's_Answer_to_the_King.jpg (1925x1261, 739K)

Just a little more work and theyll win an all expense paid first class trip to Cuba! Lucky!

W/e. Keep calm and whip bankers. Simple enough. :)

>if i throw out enough logical fallacies out my ass eventually people will believe me
Christ made the pantheon bend the knee, and they're salty.

>whip bankers
based, and unironically red-pilled. christian witch hunt/pedo bash squad when?

Attached: 1551238076738.jpg (746x982, 156K)

exactly this.

Imagine believing God created nature, but having zero connection with it. Christkikes...

Attached: imagine.jpg (403x604, 76K)

how can one be considered evil and persecuted by being in touch with what God created?

Jesus's entire point was cancelling the covenant of the Jews and replacing it with the NEW and ETERNAL covenant.
Matthew 27:51 "And look! The curtain of the sanctuary was torn in two, from top to bottom, and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split." -- Immediately after the crucifixion. The rocks and the curtain that separated the chamber of the High Priest from the area for the regular jews.
This is why Jews were held responsible for Deicide by the Roman Catholics prior to Vatican II.
Once that was done, Christendom became a non-threat to Zionism, and Zionism then brainwashed them.
This is why the SPLC tells you that "Radical traditional Catholics" (Sedavacantists) are the largest group of anti-semites in the United States.
Rejecting Christ is the most Jewish thing you can do.

How BASED it is that pedo worshipping Catholic Christkikes genocided white Europeans because they in tune with nature. How fucking BASED. The unnatural religion is so BASED.

*exactly* this.
Varg created an entire sea of completely braindead pagans, that don't realize the three MAGI who came to pay respects to the newborn Christ were Germanic Goths, respecting their newborn leader/sage/savior/messiah

Why would God want knowledge of the natural world he created suppressed? Why would he want everyone to become sheep to some religion that doesn't even care about nature? HMMM... seems like subversion to me.

You really think Varg is some leader? Varg is an idiot. You are in denial.

And that is a good thing!

Christians don’t even read their own book it’s disgusting. I’ve got the KJV on my shelf and I’ve studied the apocryphon so I know you actually know jack shit. Stop fucking larping as Christians you retarded faggots.

Varg seems to have created your particular brand of mental midgetry, which causes you to fight against the very foundation of Aryan anti-jewish europe, and thus carry the water for the talmudic subversives

>Germanic Goths, respecting their newborn leader/sage/savior/messiah
Isn't one of them named as the ruler of Ethiopia- Balthezar? Magi comes from Pre-Persian Babylonian tradition. It has nothing to do with Germanism.

>I’ve studied the apocryphon
This is how I know you actually can mean the truth here.

the pedo element is a *very* modern development, as the jews wholly subverted the church, and painted themselves as true israel, the chosen... the circa 1200's Goths that build the Notre Dame were some of the finest men to ever walk this earth
apparently you've bought into their entire narrative

Attached: kikonfusion.png (201x199, 18K)

How can a white man cry for Christianity? Christianity killed off any white man that would not convert. Christianity mde the white man submissive. You are a slave. All because you are scared to go to Hell. The world is passing you by while you wait for the messiah's return. Do you just sit on your hands hoping he will fix everything after it's already burnt to the ground? Such a strange cult Christianity is.

you're very wrong. The crossover between Zoroastrianism and initial pre-subversion Christianity is huge

>fat neckbeard with pagan necklace is so triggered he replies twice, to no one in particular

you may be the most stupid person on this board, fren.
Modern christianity has been (((wholly subverted))). The solution is not to flush it entirely, but to ELIMINATE THE SUBVERSIVE ELEMENT, restore the original doctrine

>The crossover between Zoroastrianism and initial pre-subversion Christianity is huge
This was literally my point. But the fact is- it's all extremely semitic and has nothing to do with Europeans at all. You just claimed the Magi were goths, and no part of that claim is likely.

bullshit. The Romans were pedos, explains why they so openly accepted it, then spread the disease throughout Europe.

>t. LARPagan

Attached: B571D9AD-E771-4E37-B73E-5FB5F1E67714.png (499x280, 127K)

>calling anonymous people fat
What's the point of this?
Replace the guy on the right with a malnourished Jewish hippy, now that would be LARPy.

Nope, I watched one Varg video to see who the fuck he was, literally stopped after one video. He managed to say Assalamulaikum and that brown eyed people were not white, all in that one video. he's a literal retard.

Zoroastrianism, semitic?
Ok, we're done here. You, sir, are a tardbaby.

You don't need kikes for that; Christians are really that dumb.

You could literally replace that with Jesus. Youre low IQ.

>What's the point of this?
To force him to realize he's a stereotypical ass nugget

he's not wrong you know

Attached: greatest ally.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

You'd be surprised how many of the Christanons are actually just retarded boomers and heroin addicts

But I'm sure they mess with them

Why were all of his disciples Jewish?

>people claim to be related to Jesus
lolwut

All these alt-lite Christkikes are new to this place. They weren't here during the meme war. Christianity is against anything considered "magic" yet Synchronicity is happening and we all witnessed it. Christians do not know how to meme.

Why did the Jewish leaders have him killed

Funny how it is always the burger flag. Really makes you think.

Location, Croatia. Literal Ashkenazi.

>I'm 12 and my understanding of religion comes from family guy jokes

Family guy is Jewish

According to you, the Magi were Germanic Goths. Wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Magi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magi
>They came from the east
Protip: Europe isn't east of Israel.

Then you said Zoroastrianim isn't semitic. Semitic comes from the name Shem, the father of the peoples in the region. It's not real of course- but that's what the Bible claims.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shem
Josephus pushes this view from a Judeo-Christian perspective. Notice Assyria is named.

Because God chose the Hebrews to deliver his message. Of course they utterly failed by killing His Son/Him. Except for the few that followed him.

Wow, he was right. You don't know how to meme. Missed the target completely on that one.

The Holy Trinity

Attached: holytrinity.png (984x728, 272K)

>excuse me, I'm actually 14

The perpetually offended atheist is a perfect example of incel fragility.

Attached: MASSIVE FAGGOT.jpg (640x854, 173K)

Okay, tard. Keep crying about the joos while sitting in the basement. Enjoy your endless sperging and butthurt that christianity still lives no matter how much you hate it.

...fuck this gay earth. Now, if you excuse me, I'll go pour bleach on my eyes

Not an athiest. Nicy try Ezra.

Literal JIDF replying to no one, just shit posting kike propaganda

>let me argue someones age on an anonymous forum
Again, what's the point?
>Because God chose the Hebrews to deliver his message
Then did Jesus.

>Jews promoting an anti semetic religion
really makes you think

Jew in the bible represented his followers not a single race. The real Jews are not Israelites they're the false ones. The real Jews are Christians. (King of Jews = King of Mankind) not a single race. Common misconception I see your confusion as a faggot nigger.

you are so painfully retarded its actually making me angry...
The medes were an Aryan people, specifically their sages and ruling caste, this is attested to by all ancient philosophers quite clearly. They moved west over time, pushed by Scythians (and then huns/magyars).
Please do your research before you speak with confidence on *anything*, you subversive little tool

>amerimutt worshipping snownigger gods because muh identity
Being cultureless 56er really is painful, huh?

>Jew promoting a semitic religion
Really made me think.

Marvel fan, huh? That was totally btfo how your boy chopped the shit out of Thanos with that new axe, gotta hand it to you...

>21 posts by this hook nose

Anti-Semitic, nah. It's a spinoff. The story literally doesn't exist without "God's chosen ones."

>everyone i dont like is a sexist, racist, homophobe white male! I mean jew!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toledot_Yeshu

Is the Greek Pantheon snowniigger gods? Also, a Croatian can't call anyone a mutt. Literally far east mutts. You will never be western european.

>It is anti-Semitic to imply that Judaism is evil even if your whole religion is based on that concept and your messiah promoted the idea.
Why can't Semites take criticism?

>The medes were an Aryan people
This is actually true. The Persians, the Hittites, etc are verified Aryans. Most Jews today are largely of Russian extraction if you go far back enough- technically they're more racially European in nature than Iranians today, wherever you look, despite Iran meaning Aryan and them being descendants as well. But Aryan is not necessarily the same as Germanic Goth- and claiming the Magi were such is ridiculous. Your claim of Medes being Aryans means literally nothing. It has no bearing on anything.