Why are libertarians so cocked?

Attached: D4X7v4qWsAANc03.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Fuck off, It doesn't violate the NAP, no one's forcing you to buy their products

>Libertarian memeflag

Actual libertarians realize that large corporations are state-fiefs, unlike genuine entrepreneurs. That doesn't mean that we support stupid regulations like net neutrality, or wealth redistribution.

Corporations are literally state creations. We focus on anti-statism, not your imaginary "tyranny" of McDonald's and Coca-Cola.

Are McDonald's and Coca-Cola forces of oppression in your life?

Why can't you type?

I'm very cocked.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Real libertarians are anarcho communists

The problem is that these companies hold virtual monopolies, and there's nothing that we can do because most people continue to put up with the bs instead of switching to a different company. I don't want the government to step in, but the problem is not going to go away because people are dumb.

and that would happen how?

why do they think stepping on a snake is a good idea?

No one is forcing you at gunpoint to buy Big Macs and iphones you fucking mongoloid. If you don't like the practices of a company, go buy from a different one. Be a responsible consumer and stop funding shitty companies.

Never understood this meme. How is the reverse not just as valid? Some state-cuck getting stomped on by the government saying "At least it's not a corporation."
Of course even then, corporations have a reason not to kill me, and don't have a monopoly on force.

But it still is the fucking government.

Problem is that most consumers continue to fund shitty companies, so those companies continue to hold their virtual monopolies. What's the solution?

>No one's forcing you to buy their products
Well then try having wifi from someone else than verizon or at&t then. Or try buying chocolate bars from someone ese than Nestle.

One of those is literally a government contractor. Retarded faggot

The reason companies are able to hold monopolies over their industries is because of big government. Corporations lobby bureacrats and senators so that new regulations will get passed to kill their smaller competition

Shrinking government control over the market will actually lead to competition between companies. Getting the government involved will just create more monopolies

Giving up on hyper-individualism and embrace collectivism.

Attached: english.jpg (464x444, 50K)

He'll tell you to open your own wifi company

>He doesn’t buy from Hershey only
You’re a faggot

Monopolies only exist through state intervention

I went to buy razors yesterday and the entire aisle was gillette only other than one box of Bic that was on closeout. How do we hold companies responsible if they monopoloze shelf space?

>and don't have a monopoly on force.
Sometimes they do, indirectly, because of the government. The government can pass laws that fuck over smaller competitors, either because the government is (unexpectedly) incompetent or even because they simply buy congressmen.
Monopolies and oligopolies are not sustainable without the help of the state.

Monopolies are only broken up through state intervention.

What about big tech companies? How is it the government that supports those monopolies? More likely, it's just that most consumers are NPCs who are too lazy to switch to a different platform.

>Doesnt know the mega corporations use the state to crush the competition

kill (((yourself))) commie

Fuck off

>having wifi
Wifi doesn't mean "internet", but since you're clearly a retard I'll let that one pass. In Finland I have the choice of 3-4 ISPs.

Its really hard to BTFO anti-libertarians when they always expose themselves for how retarded they are right away.

Attached: 1555522528210.png (451x666, 168K)

that's because we have laws regulating it