Nigel Farage may just become the next EU Commission President

If his party gets 40% of the vote, he will be leading one of the largest, if not THE largest delegation of MEPs in the EU Parliament. This will give Farage unprecedented powers in the EU.

To keep Britain in the EU, Germany may yield and offer Farage the job of EU Commission President.

Attached: BA1DBE3E-5B03-4E68-BA8D-0C65F2B22FA7.jpg (1190x1190, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Jow
news.sky.com/story/labour-and-the-tiggers-need-to-get-real-11695821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what was the point of backstabbing ukip?

They tried to sideline Farage, so Nigel plotted to fuck em up by getting his own show together.

Good, now both those parties lose. Nigel is a egocentric nigger. Good, good, good!

>UK Independence Party
>Brexit Party
Sounds like a rebranding for relevance and nothing more, but I don't know the details.

Who cares, he's a civic cuck and a zionist.

99.6% of UKIP were white though

He took over the EU based!

Yes

maybe this was the kikes secret plan all along?

UKIP are traitors

A C C E L E R A T E

Won't happen.

Sargoy getting cucked real hard

the problem with ukip was that it seen as a party for racists. it wasn't,but you call something racist enough it sticks. Ukip to stay relevant has join forces with Tommy Robinson, he's been called racist as well. The fact is that the English defense league had overwehelimingly support from working class white people. football fans who were the only ones who would go on demos. Again its easy to dismiss them as racist.

TOmmy and UKIP unwittingly have a huge part to play. You CANT have two parties that are racist. Tommy and UKIp with cater for the Lowest common denominator i.e the supposed racists. Allowing everyone whose not racist aka middles class tories and labour supporters to vote for Brexit and the Brexit Party.

The left will have thier racist party( ie UKIP & Tommy Robinson) for them to rage about. Leaving the path clear for The Brexit Party. BY saying he's no longer ukip beacse they are now a racist party with tommmy robinson, farage has effectively distanced himself from racist accusations. Come a general election he'll take a good protion from labour and conservatives becuase the right has fucked up brexit and the left are full on marxists and anti semites under corbyn. Checkmate Farage

How is Farage pronounced?

Attached: 1554048043251.jpg (500x333, 60K)

Nige lost my respect when he started going along with political correctness and (((civic nationalism))).
He won't get anywhere with this.
Neither will the 'CUK' party (That is a real thing in case you don't know).
Fuck him, fuck jannies and niggers and muslims, fuck this gay country.
Can't flatten the Batten
HONK

Attached: 1363636316927.jpg (512x384, 16K)

No. Learn to math dumbass.

Faaaar ... aaarsh

furrr arse

If you really want to understand the gravity of the situation read this:

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.sky.com%2Fstory%2Flabour-and-the-tiggers-need-to-get-real-11695821

Farage is igniting a bonfire of a movement that will make 2016s happenings look like child’s play.

garage

Fah raj

can you post a proper link ou retard. wat is that mess of a thing

I tried to copy a link in a post but didn’t realise it had copied the Jow Forums part of it

First polls on a brand new and tiny party lead by someone about half the country hates. I dunno it seems a bit far fetched. I like Farage but keeping a unity there with UKIP would have been better. Now pro brexit people will be split between Brexit party and UKIP which ain't good.

Farage basically left UKIP because he didn't want to appear racist with all this anti-islam stuff. He's just playing the optics game. I don't think the EU elections matter at this point, whatever happens with Brexit I'm sure it wont be flat out remaining and so it's largely irrelevant. I'm not sure who I'll vote for yet, I default to UKIP but might be swayed by Farage if they make some good arguments.

where is the link you monkey? sort your shit out

And what will be his platform then? Strong stand against racism? Faggot already stabbed us with brexit, fuck him

Fuh rej

No wait that's Lebanese chicken

>Farage becomes the EU commission president
just when i thought this timeline couldn't get any better

Attached: 1430858389175.gif (536x500, 3.7M)

This. This is pretty much what he has reduced himself to, now. I had to show my dad videos of him the other day because he was planning on wasting his vote on Nige's party. He's gonna vote UKIP now though, thankfully.

> voting
waste of time

the funniest part in this comedy tbqh
* Honk Honk *

Yeah, the obvious choice is to simply not vote. I hope every voter in the country got the memo though..

Attached: 1554256796730.jpg (459x350, 23K)

If it was Farage alone, the only ex-Kipper in the Brexit party, maybe, but as long as he's still punting ex-Kippers like Dr Paul Nuttall MBE, VC and Bar (and the inventor of the microwave oven and the discoverer of both Pluto and Uranus), he'll still have the taint of racism following him because it won't be a clean break.

Pls no bully

news.sky.com/story/labour-and-the-tiggers-need-to-get-real-11695821

The obvious choice it to move to east asia
Take Nick Land pill

Im starting to think Farage is a double agent, by him setting up this party all he is doing is splitting up the Nationalist vote between 2 parties resulting in neither his party or UKIP getting enough votes to get in

You were the chosen one Nigel! You were supposed to bring freedom to Europe, not rule it!

Attached: 55683EFA-615F-4A79-ACF4-52B12984032D.jpg (800x450, 34K)

TBP is in first place with 27% it’s going to be a walk in the park

What is the platform? "Everyone is bad we are good" is not a platform

If the likes of bbc and sky are giving him so much air time and shilling for him you fucking know something is wrong

May as well vote for the 'CUK' party if you believe that, m8. Polls lie and they want to split the UKIP vote to stop them from taking power.

What fucking power? You're leaving.
The EU parliament does not hold power either for that matter. It's a fucking puppet show which Farage has spent a very fucking long time pointing out.

>sideline Farage

He left. Then when UKIP rebuilt he came back with his new split the vote party.

>news.sky.com/story/labour-and-the-tiggers-need-to-get-real-11695821
Farage has always been given a disproportionate amount of airtime on British media. I think he's had more slots on Question Time than anyone else.

I got 2 leaflets today, one from labour and 1 from conservatives. ""Conservative"" one is for a cringe boomer who stands for diversity and against hate crime, and labour one is your typical "gib more money". Imagine voting

This user gets it. The European vote is proportional representation so it doesn't matter if UKIP voters vote for UKIP and not the Brexit Party (as long as they get a minimum percentage). They have a lot of baggage in the UK. For example, very few people in the UK like Tommy Robinson. They think he is A) a bit of a prick B) A Mossad agent C) Both

This is what's ridiculous about Farage and his cognitive dissonance. On the one hand it's a fucking clueless puppet show and on the other it's some kind of infernal machine that's very successfully infiltrated and now controls every aspect of British life with evil, malicious intent.

>(((Ukip)))
>Steven Yaxley (((Lennon)))
I'd rather stay in the fucking EU and Britain burn to the ground than vote for those trojan horse Israeli cuckolds that literally want Israel to rule the UK.

>you're leaving
I appreciate the optimism, but I have no use for it. If you think we're actually leaving the EU without a civil war then, I envy you.

I had some of these the other day, too. And they were indistinguishable from one another, if not for the little coloured bar they put under their photo. And I mean literally indistinguishable.
We had some labour cunts knock on my house the other day (Unfortunately my area in the NW has always been a labour stronghold seat), and I laughed at them, told them I would never ever in my life vote for them or the conservatives ever again.
They went
>ahhh no no, it's not about Brexit!
Just goes to show how divorced from reality they are.

“Change politics for good” so basically drain the swamp

Because he is popular, and has original things to say, and is a juicy target for leftists looking to "conquer" her verbally and set themselves apart. In the end each branch of MSM is more hyper narcissistic than collectivized as a "United Front"

The vote is hardly split

Crashing this union. WITH NO SURVIVORS.

>but we were always at war with Oceania

The commissions is what rules. And it’s undemocratic

He's literally back to kill any attempt at nationalism in Britain.

UKIP was finally getting on track to move beyond the cucky Nigel brand civic nationalism, now hes returned to politics complaining about the right wing every chance he gets.

Wrong. Farage left because he didn't have full 100% control over the party. He was annoyed that the UKIP executive committee existed and kept undermining him. He wanted it to be like in the old days where he controlled everything so he left and smeared all his former colleagues in order to become the dictator of a new outfit.

Say racist one more time nigger

Dictatorship is based

There's nothing ridiculous about pointing out that there's no power in that stupid little hall they sit in and draw back the curtains to show the unelected bureaucrats who did indeed hold the power elsewhere in the building.

I don't understand it. UKIP has men with gravitas like Sargon and Count Dankula and PJW. How did they collapse like this?

Attached: 1554786786757.jpg (458x554, 64K)

The fact is that the Brexit Party does not stand a chance in the general election. It is not a proper party and has no long held principles. It is a joke. Vote UKIP.

Attached: Sargon.jpg (349x349, 34K)

Dear UK, we cordially invite you to join the US of A. Fuck the EU, they've given you nothing. We offer you freedom of speech and the right to bear arms. Please rsvp.

Sincerely, Everyone in America.

You misspelled gravity. Or possibly gravy

The eu needs to uncuck now or it will 100% be a complete failure. If there was some payoff to cucking this hard it should be cashed in now by replacing the anti white jews and parasite pedos with real leaders.

>long held principles predict success in nearly-revolution bongistan

Even if he gets 100% of the votes he would still only have a tiny portion of the EP, and the non-British parties would all ignore him.

Attached: 1554164308731.jpg (246x205, 6K)

That's nothing. Change politics for good would mean abolishing female voting rights and the voting rights of most males. For starter.

Based 5D chess playing Nigel, pretending to be Eurosceptic for 30 years so he could win the populists vote and become the almighty god emperor of Europe

Attached: 1505219758341.jpg (564x564, 43K)

Attached: 1539669480036.gif (512x338, 2.07M)

No they don't. Most people I talk to have seen his bbc hit piece, his demos, his talks with UKIP and Batten.

Not one working class person thinks he is what you say, you've been hanging out with muslims or lefties too much.

Trump has totally & utterly colonised the US MSM from the moment he announced he was running til today - extraordinary really

Weird how the moderate faction of our nationalist party split and got completely demolished in the last election but when Farage does the same thing he ends up getting the vote, and the hard right gets demolished.

>Tommeh
Robinson is not his real name and he is Jewish

Nigel's a superb meme, a brilliant speaker & a truly shit party leader