Why are biblical characters white in Western art?

Why are biblical characters white in Western art?

Attached: Salomons_dom.jpg (1280x1020, 261K)

Because ancient Israelites were white.
Pharisaic Judaism is perversion of the Christian Doctrine.

Because god is white.

What is the story behind the painting??

The point is to make the ideas appealing to people. Duh.

What is google?

Nobody wants to look at black people. Next question?

Self-insertion so it's easier to connect with

Attached: zoom668x668z100000cw668.jpg (668x668, 176K)

1 Kings 3:16-28

>16 One day two women came to King Solomon, 17 and one of them said:
Your Majesty, this woman and I live in the same house. Not long ago my baby was born at home,
>18 and three days later her baby was born. Nobody else was there with us.
19 One night while we were all asleep, she rolled over on her baby, and he died.
>20 Then while I was still asleep, she got up and took my son out of my bed. She put him in her bed, then she put her dead baby next to me.
>21 In the morning when I got up to feed my son, I saw that he was dead. But when I looked at him in the light, I knew he wasn’t my son.
>22 “No!” the other woman shouted. “He was your son. My baby is alive!”
>“The dead baby is yours,” the first woman yelled. “Mine is alive!”
>They argued back and forth in front of Solomon, 23 until finally he said, “Both of you say this live baby is yours.
>24 Someone bring me a sword.”
>A sword was brought, and Solomon ordered, 25 “Cut the baby in half! That way each of you can have part of him.”
>26 “Please don’t kill my son,” the baby’s mother screamed. “Your Majesty, I love him very much, but give him to her. Just don’t kill him.”
>The other woman shouted, “Go ahead and cut him in half. Then neither of us will have the baby.”
>27 Solomon said, “Don’t kill the baby.” Then he pointed to the first woman, “She is his real mother. Give the baby to her.”
>28 Everyone in Israel was amazed when they heard how Solomon had made his decision.
>They realized that God had given him wisdom to judge fairly.

Because organized religion is just hypnosis of the masses. If they associated figures that looked mediterranean the target western audience would be far less interested.

>>They realized that God had given him wisdom to judge fairly.

Attached: common_sense_-_so_rare_its_a_god_damn_super_power.jpg (551x758, 43K)

Almost everyone of importance in the Scriptures are descended from Jacob (who is Israel, so renamed by God after wrestling with Him at Luz), who is the son of Isaac, who is the son of Abraham with whom God made His covenant. All the way down to eleven of the twelve being related.
Before the admixture of various people groups and bloodlines over the last two thousand years, the sons of Jacob are fair-skinned, as was Jacob, and Isaac and Abraham. Wo know this because the continuity of Orthodox iconography, which MUST relate the exact characteristics of the person being written in the icon, including race.
This does not restrict the faith of Christ to only people who are light-skinned, as the revelation of the Son of God as the Saviour of Man is to ALL men, jew and greek alike. So over the years as the covenant was preached to all the nations, the vast vast majority of Christians (a name first used, and disparagingly at that, at Antioch after the Ascension) have not been of the bloodline of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
We have to represent the historical reality of the persons, because they ARE persons, and their unique and individual characteristics why will retain into eternity, including skin color, eye color, etc. We don't know how our bodies will be changed but we know they will be like to Christ's risen body, which he showed to the apostles after the Resurrection. We also show the exact physical characteristics of the Lord, His apostles, His saints and His prophets in icons, so that those outside the Church cannot deny that these persons really existed in time. The practice of doing so (denial of the existence of these persons) is very common these days and has been in many a heresy (like Weishaupt's textual higher criticism).
They are written as white (or fair-skinned) because they were. Simple as that.

Attached: =3 redpill.png (651x436, 25K)

>Everybody and everything important in history was huwhite.heh, what else could it be

Attached: t14g4g.png (680x680, 421K)

Attached: 234565768675654324435646756453.jpg (1544x1936, 783K)

>that maori jesus
based

Attached: 1532074067715.jpg (682x1023, 62K)

We don't like shitskins

Because Christians have to cope with the fact that they are worshiping a Jewish deity and that all the mythology and stories of the religion has nothing at all to do with them at all and it does not speak to the Evropean soul at all. So they have to trick the mind.

Very sad!

Attached: iOzfCdb.jpg (600x705, 71K)

A natural phenomena called ethnocentrism.

>Be Saul
>Some fellow kike approaches you for your daughter
>Make fun of him and tell him to bring you 200 foreskins
>he actually does it the absolute madman

Attached: 1555290455982.jpg (800x629, 421K)

>Christianity bad because it is not an ethnic religion for Europe
>Judaism good because it is an ethnic religion for the yids
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: swedishpagan.png (1886x141, 11K)

yeah it was just a meme but the dip actually went and did it
>>Christianity bad because it is not an ethnic religion for Europe
>>Judaism good because it is an ethnic religion for the yids
Pretty much.

Attached: 1553552476078.jpg (909x724, 280K)

Because they were white in real life. Most people in the Middle East were white prior to the Mohammedan expansion of the 600s. Despite this many light skinned people can still be found in the Middle East.

Attached: Iranians are white.jpg (375x600, 34K)

Yep, very ZOG of you. I suppose you'll let the gypsies have their own country while you're at it. They're Aryan pagans from India, aren't they?

Gypsies are Christian but yeah I wouldn't give a shit if they went back to India and got themselves a country

Gypsies were originally Hindus. They were probably expelled from India (which is saying something itself) before they migrated to Europe.

>only europeans have pale skin
Kill yourself retard

Because the Middle East was European looking before the shitstain invasion forced shitlam on it, and because artists tend to put their own cultural influences on their art.

To summarize

>One day Solomon was hearing the case of two women
>They both wanted a baby
>He said "fine, you can both have half"
>The real mom wanted the baby to live while the other was ok watching it get cut in half
>Solomon gave it to the real mom
>Jews were like "fuck me sideways, I'd have just cut the baby in half, this guy's a genius" and gave God credit for it
>There was much rejoicing, and the baby grew up to be a tax collector

Fpbp