Has anyone noticed a significant decrease in Canadian posters? Have they all starved to death???? Jesus!!!

Has anyone noticed a significant decrease in Canadian posters? Have they all starved to death???? Jesus!!!

Attached: 1363074784912.jpg (2560x1440, 513K)

Lord, I hope so.

Not yet, but at this rate it will happen any time soon.

Nah, its just the propoganda money ran out from Trump's NAFTA renegotiation allowance so the shills left.
Same with all the diversity journalist hires

There probably was a shilling office managed by Alberta NPD so when they lost the election they lost all their funding.

JUST POST THE IN STORE PRICES!!!

They need extra work to pay for the carbon tax cost that is charged in food no time for shitposting

They are all gainfully employed now thanks to the Trudeau Miracle an economic revitalization the likes of which the world has never seen

People are literally dying in the streets here. Please send help.

Busy selling their belongings to pay for food.
I'm buying a bunch of Lupin the Third dvd/blu from a Canadian for $100. It will probably only feed him for a few days

We're still like the 3rd or 4th most common flag.

Fuck those maple syrup niggers, shitting up the board. Most of them are fucking Chinese

Attached: htlr.png (1492x2360, 99K)

Unironically this. The closer we get to a mad max world, the more time is devoted to simply surviving. Soon we shitpost with guns. I plan on buying 100-500 plastic restraint "handcuffs" so I can have fun times when SHTF

>most of them are fucking Chinese
You're not wrong

Attached: 1497319070174.jpg (250x248, 10K)

Would be amazing if that was the case.
Less Bong posters, and Less Leaf posters will increase the quality of this board.

Starvation-induced delirium. We will be seeing commercials asking for donations for starving leaf children with flies on their eyeballs soon.

Australians and Sheepfuckers have completely vanished too

I would if I could. Ide pay a dollar more for food here (living in the deep south, everything's cheap, #1 agricultural zone in the world) so the true north can have their fill. Bugs? Honestly. Ive eaten bugs, theyre not so bad, but, its the principle of the matter.

Sure, bugs should be an option, but, lord have mercy, not the ONLY OPTION for protein.

nah, wat will happen in canada is it will get so bad the white ppl will band together to kill off the non whites, kill all the liberals, and restart the country. just a matter of time rly.

The 56% will reign supreme?

Go fuck yourself mutt

You think too highly of us, kind user.

fried bugs aint so bad, but bug meal..... being marketed to KIDS.... stay strong user, help is on the way... I hope...

Dude, memes are so funny. I love memes.

A question to true-north anons, would you consider an economic partnership with America? Access to your oilfields in exchange for (way) cheaper food? If so, what would are coalition be called?

Our food isn't even that expensive once you take out government taxation and over-regulation. Thanks for the offer, yank, but we don't need you. We just need to take out our own government.

Leaf reporting in

Nah, the Yang Gang campaign just ran out of money to pay us.

Just die already you dumb cuckdeau voter

The snow is finally melting, they're outside, praise Jesus.

Attached: ab2228de855186b8333e90384bbcfb19.png (720x540, 635K)

*..scanning for life signs, stand by...*
*Human life in quarantine zone ON-C-8NS-X12 detected*

(incoming TRANSMISSION...)

This is a message from fesces pacifica... team 92 we are...com..overwelmed by the amo...of poo and are unable...conta...the fecal ones are now defacat...record numbers. I've never se...like it. If you can...this please send he...

(end transmission)