I have to write about racism for my sociologoy class

what do

Attached: IMG_5723.jpg (819x1024, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VmvX7Ezekps
youtube.com/channel/UCMRs0Ml8RF0cWVAOeQeBxTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers are baboons

Good luck, those sociology classes are fucking retard level hotbeds of the worst the left has to offer. I hope you learned to never take one again.

maybe racism was the friends we made along the way

Tell them that all niggers need to die and then walk out.

Plagerize some faggots blog and take a nap

make a montage of memes?
>we help

Attached: 1554835918676.jpg (1886x1126, 545K)

Write about the disproportionate amounts of racially aggravated crimes committed by blacks against whites.

Attached: black on white crime.jpg (77x254, 9K)

i did lol

If you want to pass lie and call it evil

write about anti-eurism in universities

Drop that class and learn to code.

Fucking this. Sociology as a field is founded upon marxism.

Attached: 752261613699997716.jpg (968x1024, 164K)

Write about south africa

Attached: whiteracistcreation.png (800x600, 70K)

drop out of (((college)))

If you had a three digit IQ and actually lurked instead of shitposting like a faggot that uses Jow Forums to save pictures of cute girls you'd know exactly what to do.

Do it on the rise or socially acceptable and systematic racism against the majority of Host Nations.

Attached: Mirror.jpg (650x650, 108K)

Write about how it has it's basis in fact

Write about the evolutionary advantage it brings.

You an be very dry and scientific about it. Just use words like ingroup preference and so on.
Distrust against strangers has survived because those who distrusted them survived mostly and those wo trusted them either died got mixed or nothing happened. The overall chance of survival is greater in the distrust case so if you repeat that over many generations you will end up with a mostly racist population.

You know, you could write about the current situation in south africa.
You know, about all the racist apes stealing white peoples land and murdering them soley based on the color of their skin and not their actions.

Write about the true racist, Jews and the whites who believe them.

Don't hold back user, its just school, you're better off educating yourself.

Just write how Asian-Americans are discriminated by universities you cannot lose with this

Write about the dude that threw that child off the balcony

Write about how FBI crime statistics are institutionalized racism.
Don't forget to include the 13 50 meme

Say Kikes did 9/11, and kikes and muslims are ethnically replacing Whites on a major scale.

Attached: 324623748723684651287365481263548761235841262538476152348761253784612311324213.png (739x737, 98K)

write about jews and palestine

wtf is that size?

Attached: 7643a4911a48a7341ee8d0c85a6a3d46.jpg (409x750, 56K)

I just tell people I’m racist. It’s not illegal to BE racist and even if it is, it’s going to be pretty hard to prove. It’s not worth trying to argue with someone over this.

Define racism. What they ask of you might be against the law.

used to be a somewhat interesting field that tried to help explain how and why people interact with others. holy fuck has it been mutated into something increasingly ugly and terrifying. get out while you can because the degrees are getting less and less valuable as well.

Write about racism among various brands of non whites. Arabs and chinks hating niggers. Castizos and mulattos. Pajeets and sikhs hating sand niggers. Japs hating southeast asians. Spicminicans hating Haitiniggers. There's plenty of shit. Call it "The diversity of racism." If you're questioned about the lack of white references, say you wanted it to be very diverse, which you've interpreted to mean least white.

If contact is broken to outsiders however you might get a regression to the mean. This is because racism is no longer selected for. But it is also not selected against because if there are no outsiders there is not the cost that comes with discrimination.

But anyway most people are racist even if they aren't aware of it or acknowledge it. Look at what people do and not what they say. It is hard to be honest to yourself.

wasn't racism a political propaganda word first invented by Leo Trotsky, the famous commie scum? Start from there.

Write about racism against white people

Write about whites but referring to them as the oppressed.

This pic right here is how I went from
>There's only a few bad apes that make the rest look horrible
to
>Fuck niggers, fuck jews, fuck all non-whites.
It is absolutely ridiculous to grow up white these days.
Hell, even in the nineties I was called a racist once because I called someone black.
Not a nigger, not a monkey, not any thing other than black.
>a bunch of black kids picking on me at the park saying white boy and shit.
>I sperg and call them black boys
>they scream racist and make a big deal about it
Seriously, fuck niggers.
Fuck the jews and their injections of double standards into our society.

Consolidate your thoughts on the matter, then write about and argue for the opposite. It can be as specious as you like.
Best case scenario, you understand your own reasons and argument better.

fpbp

This. Describe it as an objective description of tribalistic behavior, take a quick whip around the world while not specifically pointing out that every other country is far more openly racist than white countries, then follow up with why prehistoric peoples might have been well served by being wary of outsiders. If they give you shit about depicting non-whites as racist you can just say "I was showing their tribalistic tendencies as a defense against colonialism"

Amren.com

Look up the book “the bell curve”.

Say whatever the professor wants to hear and move on.

Attached: 1548088841228.jpg (638x676, 74K)

Write about racism towards whites, but don't reveal the races until the last paragraph.

talk about the child that got thrown off the 3rd floor of the mall by an illegal nigger and talk about how the media would react if the roles were reversed

Logically explain the delusion that one race is better than another.

>skinny bushman living with literally nothing, just knowledge from his ancients. kills lions
vs
>incel video gamer who would die within a week without modern luxuries

Racism is unfounded, it's not based in logic. Being able to use a calculator doesn't make you better than someone who can feed his family in the wilderness with nothing but his hands.

This

fpbp

Attached: 1547496452573.gif (425x425, 2M)

fuck off leaf

Attached: 1540359893386.png (599x542, 318K)

Eat shit, cunt fag.

This I like. Asians get screwed.

Tell the truth bro

Brilliant

Attached: 1555329691049.png (657x527, 77K)

Just write the thruth?

Write about how "boy-who-cried-wolf" syndrome is leading to a massive worldwide resurgence in racist thoughts and speech, especially in anonymous online communities.

Basically you could write about how young people no longer take racism or racist comments seriously because of the over-saturation of anti-racist propaganda for the last several generations.

You could talk about how using shaming tactics against people who aren't guilty sends the wrong message and makes them diabolically WANT to do the thing they're accused of since they're being accused of it regardless.

I'm objectively more intelligent than you, and so are tribal people.

There's no difference between a black criminal killing black people and a white incel whining about his race dying. Both are worthless in the grand scheme.

Attached: 1554195314454.jpg (640x640, 82K)

a sandnigger is not smarter than me. try harder again next time, faggot

The answer is obvious.

Attached: 1540797394712.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Write every racial slurs you can come up with and finish your essay by "This is racism".I bet those leftist professors will find it POWERFUL!

Racism is a made-up word used by kikes to make whites submissive. The end.

Yes they are because they're surviving in the desert while you're paying taxes to your kike overlords you're pretending to hate. Though I will admit that I may be wrong about you, Brazil has a lot of different circumstances.

Everybody is worthless in the big scheme. Expand your timeline far enough into the future and everything becomes pointless. Doesn't mean I have to quietly put of eith nigs nigging in the meantime. Be it sand nigs, nig nigs, or spic nigs.

Something along these lines
-whites are almost excint
-whites are minority
-think I give a fuck

Brown people hate white people. Write about how arabs hate niggers. How jews hate arabs. Cmon man its curreent year.

Two birds one stone user.

Make it about the underrepresentation of "POC" in the lgbt community or, how racism has driven the startling trend of black serial killers specifically targeting white people.

They are both red pills that can be candy coated. Play it right and the teachers might not even catch on to it being a red pill.

Third idea. How white people have gotten so good at hiding their systemic antisemitism and racism that racial tolerance advocates have to stage attacks in order to raise awareness about it.

Attached: 1536129734762m.jpg (498x1024, 61K)

Dungbeetles are also surviving in the desert. That must make them super intelligent lol.

Put up with*

Write about the BDM, japs were only vicious because it was pinoys and americans.

write about South Africa and white genocide I promise you an A

I once wrote a paper on Eugenics and it's benefit to society in a BIO class, and got a 98%. Sooo it all depends on your relationship with the teacher. If you're on good terms with them you can get away with ALOT of shit.

This.

Say that whitey is the root of all racist problems

The absolute state of American (((meritocracy)))

Shill the fuck out of it.

Attached: 1555435175615.jpg (400x600, 83K)

You aren't worthless if you know how to survive as a human. You are worthless if you're a cog in the kike machine because you're literally supporting the end of humanity doing that.

So hating people isn't enough for you? You hate beetlebros too? Just kill yourself already.

Then go into emphasis on white genocide because of their racism and why they deserve it

Use Nick Fuentes rant about racism as a good guide for what you should write about: hes an incredibly skilled orator
youtu.be/VmvX7Ezekps

Racism is nothing but healthy ingroup preference that is beneficial to gene transmission and group immunity.
Hope this helps: youtube.com/channel/UCMRs0Ml8RF0cWVAOeQeBxTw

Lmao i'm no cog in the kike machine. I'm 25 and retired and I spend all my time on the internet. And I don't hate beetles. I just recognise they aren't particularly intelligent like sandniggers.

all republics are oligarchies, no matter how they try to spin it. We need the US republic to die so the United American Empire can be born.

>They are the real pure humans.

All of the race mixing propaganda is racist against black people and the media lying about it's health benefits is is actually hurting black people.

Israel is setting a dangerous and racist precedent by sterilizing and deporting all of the black Jewish immigrants. With how much Trump loves Israel what if tries to do what they are. They have a wall he wants a wall. I'm just saying it fits a trend.

Attached: 1541647033686.png (970x876, 34K)

Why the fuck are you in a sociology class? End game had better be lawyer or something man. Anyway, keep your head down, give them exactly what they want, get 100%, get through the gauntlet, you are a secret agent. We need you at the end when you can achieve something, not now.

This. You gotta outjew the jew sometimes, even if it hurts

say that racism is just having a small penis and that insecurity expressing itself as cultural ideology. this is why black people cannot be racist, and women cannot be racist.

Write that racisim is natural and makes sense because of evolutionary biology.
It can only be curbed with constant brainwashing via "education" and mass media.

If they object call them out as creationists that deny evolution.

Racism is just a social construct. Blacks commit murder on whites x times more then whites on blacks. Source: Color of crime

The Jow Forums influence on Zeal & Ardor.

You know what they want to hear. It's school, you're not supposed to think or have opinions, you're supposed to answer correctly.

Pretty much all of this and also pick related.

Attached: 1555442038558m.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

They survive in a way you couldn't.

Also make sure all the examples are non-whites discriminating non-whites.

Do not resist your education, give them what they want so you can recieve what you need. When you have earned your papers and go out into the workforce you are at least armed with something that can help you exceed in life.

If you resist, then you have exposed yourself and they will use it against you.

>Matthew 10:16
>"Behold I am sending you out like sheep amongst the wolves. Therefore be clever as serpents and as innocent as doves.

>we need it to die
Yes
>so that the democratic people's ntaion of America can be born.
Fixed. Single-inheritance hierarchies are so 1990s.

fpbp

Attached: 1510065273815.jpg (712x712, 43K)