Should the government have the right to take law abiding people's guns away just because they're "weird"?

Should the government have the right to take law abiding people's guns away just because they're "weird"?

Attached: school shooter.jpg (3264x1840, 504K)

that list describes pretty much every American

nope.
it's tyrannical
anyone who supports it is a traitor

>Do you frequent Jow Forums?
I mean just come out and say it

Attached: 1544088473286.gif (220x167, 547K)

I dont care if they have the right or not. Half of Jow Forums shouldn't be allowed to own guns with all your dumb conspiracy theory bullshit. Fucking act like men, not little fairy's with your shit opinion.

an example of a traitor

Nice one faggot

He's still our president

They just described 99% of kids these days.

>Stay away from any students showing signs of mental illness
Oh yeah I'm sure that's going to keep you safe. Hey guys let's isolate and ignore the weird kid, I'm sure he won't grow to us.
They want another Nikolas Cruz don't they?

>grow to hate us
Fuck

>an example of a traitor
that fucking leaf schooled your ass bitch, fucking canadian kicked your ass, ripped you a new one, fucked you up

>your dumb conspiracy theory bullshit
>Act as if conspiracies weren't an extremely common thing that is inherently related to politics since they've first started to exist

You're the kind of brain dead retarded shill whose blatant bullshit allowed me to see the truth about conspiracies and how common they actually are. So I guess thank you for being such a fucking failure that your shilling literally do the opposite of the intended effect.

>2030
>get sent to the gas chamber because of long face and ass jokes.

>access to weapons
Litterally propoganda to disarm people.

I think he left after calling you a faggot thanx leaf

Attached: sketch1526938830840.png (960x584, 686K)

>Voight-Kampf Test for retards
>2019
Voight-Kampf Test for retards.

If at the very lease could, yes.
>pack of shitskins destroy your game console, you become sad
It shows poor coping skills and depression because you felt sad, alienation because you probably don't want anything to do with those shitskins anymore, narcissism because (as a white male) thinking you have the right to have property shows an massively inflated self worth. And that's just from one incident.

Brian is seeming isolated and depressed you say? Better get the fuck away from him

>stay away from people who have access to weapons
BUT THATS EVERYONE

they forgot "not having a facebook account"

Is it weird that I’m all these things but have finally reached the point in life where I can manage to /cope/ well?

Frankly, staying away from the bullshit allows me to pinpoint accurately who it is I need to be around/impress in order to lead to success in life. It’s hilarious being the “weird quiet kid” but if people actually spend a few minutes with me they end up loving the heck out of me and even more so due to the aura of mystery surrounding my presence. Girls especially go fucking crazy because they can’t read anything based off of my demeanor but can only assertion by my posture and mannerisms that I’m confident as fuck and don’t give a shit (but anyone who really knows me knows that the complete opposite is true); I often get approached by the more confident ones and I always catch the less confident ones trying to catch glances

>introverts love me because I’m introverted/quiet just like them (no pressure)
>extroverts love me because I kick back and have a calming aura and let them take the stage (let them do their thing)
>have a handful of my my own pursuits and am self-sufficiently amused/content by my own presence (never get bored)
>can defend myself if need be and don’t give a shit about people who don’t care about me (am not a doormat)
>straight shooter yet background taker (avoid all the drama and still tell it like it is)

Anyone else push passed the black pill and become Ubermenschen/Sigmamale?

Attached: 5FA16620-65D9-45E4-B928-2F639CD4F406.jpg (400x300, 26K)

>Should the government have the right
No

/thread

You probably think Mccain and romney are statesmen

SAVED!

Attached: 2134999.png (233x225, 58K)

>literally describe 99% of millenials
looks like Trump can order everyone on Twitter's weapons seized

>mfw these laws will be overturned

Attached: 1524118450740.png (1273x1400, 765K)

No.
They can't do it directly.
Sadly, they have methods to work around the constitution.

If they can't get a warrant, they could have (((someone))) call in an anonymous tip to get the green light to break your door down.
That (((someone))) could be a government employee or a concerned citizen abiding by the guidelines that deem any activity suspicious.

There's also the concern that the decision to take peoples rights away is being put in the hands of the un-democratic medical establishment.
It's not like you can fight a wrong diagnosis in court.

The government can't act until your behavior becomes criminal but the medical establishment can pathologize behavior before it is even criminal.