We need to talk about Trump's carbon footprint

We need to talk about Trump's carbon footprint.

Let's do the math.
>A cow does on overage release between 70 and 120 kg of Methane per year. Methane is a greenhouse gas like carbon dioxide (CO2). But the negative effect on the climate of Methane is 23 times higher than the effect of CO2. Therefore the release of about 100 kg Methane per year for each cow is equivalent to about 2'300 kg CO2 per year.

So that's around 70 to 120 kg of methane per year. Trump is significantly bigger than a cow, so let's multiply that number by 3
>3 x 120 = 360 kg of methane per year

Now, Trump is 70 years old (kek), so let's multiply that number by 70
>70 x 360 = 25.200 kg of methane

25 tons of methane equal around 579.600 kg of CO2

That's an awefully high carbon footprint. Is that why Trump pulled out of the Paris Agreement? To save his own ass?

Attached: president-vs-shartinmart.jpg (1410x601, 605K)

holy fucking hell the right image is disgraceful

Carbon footprint is a red herring, the real problem is poisonous pollutants. Companies love the carbon scam, they can plant a tree and say they're carbon neutral while belching out xenoestrogens and carcinogens right into the air and water.

Idk how much shareblue pays you faggot but it’s not very effective. SAGE.

>trump is bigger than a cow
What cucked little cows you got. Stop feeding them strait kraut and beer Hans

ah, an elitist bourgesiest, possibly Antifa.
Do you hate your life every day or can you at least name your ideological goal?
How much did get paid for the EEG dumbshit without any CO2-effect?

No we don't. Fuck off shillkraut.

Your agony is GORGEOUS.

pay me carbon taxes goy!
We onbly have 12 years goy!

Mentioning a Carbon footprint is a dog whistle for eradicating low IQ races.

Trump's support has almost doubled and he'll easily win in 2020. You'll be salty. You're just coping in the mean while.
>wins with 29% support
>currently at 54%

>Trump's support has almost doubled

Much like the aid to Israel lmao

thicc

We nuked the wrong country.

repeating of course

Attached: TampaBay.gif (480x270, 1.12M)

and lmao he will win again and you'll be salty

you're already salty and coping hard

>he will win

Thus ensuring Israel's future forever

Typical Progressive idiocy. Cows produce way more methane than humans because they're bigger, have four stomachs, and consume feed that's difficult to digest. So much for the ideology of scientific progress.

Paris Agreement fails with or without America. American population has increased nearly 50% since 1980. American CO2 emissions have increased 3% since 1980. We're actually the greenest country.

Germany tried to reduce CO2 under a plan that closely resembles the green new deal. CO2 emissions went up. Stop being retarded, Eurofags.

>We need to
Kill yourself, Arhad.

>CO2 emissions went up

We should never have allowed Trump to visit our country.

OK, but he'll win despite your obvious ass hurt. It's not working you know. In fact something like 95% of Trump's supporters also support Israel.

Germany is an American protectorate under military occupation. They have no choice in such matters.

They think if they neglect NATO enough that they will make us leave the bases we took as part of their unconditional surrender.

They're wrong of course.

Look how ass mad you made the kraut shill.

>Germany is an American protectorate

Thanks for giving us billions so we don't have to live in the same conditions as you

Attached: germany america.png (470x425, 105K)

You celebrate your own occupation by a foreign power. Yep, you're a real German alright.

>occupation by a foreign power

lmao

Attached: us israel.jpg (1450x1165, 857K)

You're talking to a person who based Yuri would describe as totally demoralized.

Reported for antisemitism.

Yep. Israel controls America, and America controls Germany. No controversy about that.

>BRAP in Chief

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

>America controls Germany

How exactly? I mean, take the trade deficit you have with us. Trump has been whining and moaning about it on twitter like a little bitch for more than 3 years now, and nothing's happened. Americas still accrue additional BILLIONS in debt each year so finance their trade deficit with us.

Thank you for your service

HARPOONA SHARTATA

Attached: trump shart.jpg (1006x1024, 94K)

>t. oblivious gringoym

I chuckled.

Take nuclear weapons as an example. Germans were nearly unanimous in their opposition to American nukes being deployed in Germany. Did it matter? Nope. Not a bit. The nukes were put in Germany, and your people couldn't do a damn thing about it. Same goes for the military bases. Germans don't want them there, but they're not going anywhere. The White House and Pentagon want American nukes and bases in Germany, so they will remain, regardless of how Germans feel about it.

Why yes all of America looks ghetto. But don’t worry. Your SJW goddess will ensure you get our other stats. I’ll take Mexicans over muzzies any day.

Thanks you for investing BILLIONS in our defense so we don't have to and can continue to maintain the high living standards amerigoys can only dream of

Attached: us medical bankruptcy.png (480x480, 67K)

>I’ll take Mexicans over muzzies any day.

It's not like you have a choice, what with having no wall lmao

>I’ll take Mexicans over muzzies any day.

But luckily for you, you took both

Attached: muslims_capitol.jpg (990x646, 161K)

It's not meant for your defense, stupid. Russia cannot invade Germany even if they wanted to. The primary function of the bases is to launch wars in the Middle Eastern theater.

>launch wars in the Middle Eastern theater.

Resulting in more dead Americans, so basically it's a victory for the entire world

Attached: coffins iraq war.jpg (630x381, 70K)

Also driving more refugees into Europe for you to take care of.

I don't care about dead American soldiers. I guess you thought that would offend me.

What I am I oblivious to? America is controlled by Israel, I won't deny that, you dumb beaner. I don't celebrate it, either. The German OP is openly celebrating his own country's occupation by a hostile foreign power.

>We need to talk

Immediately stopped reading.

When we cut off the gibs but still keep the bases you'll be fuming. And this will happen soon.

It will be real funny when the jew hating tactics you employ are exposed to have come straight from the DNC. Your peers are going to eat you and yours alive.

Here's a fun fact, before the Berlin Wall came down, Merkel was the head of agitprop and propaganda for STASI. Maybe now the agitprop coming out of the EU makes more sense.