Can anyone from a country that switched to euro currency share thieir experience...

Can anyone from a country that switched to euro currency share thieir experience? Will poland become even more of a shithole if we adopt it?

Attached: what-is-the-market-value-of-a-rare-pepe-2-28727-1445981181-8_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 71K)

>Will poland become even more of a shithole if we adopt it?
yes

As if it wasn't already a shithole...
you subhumans can endure much, don't worry

Best combination is to be in the EU and control your own currency. That's what UK had and they fucked it up. Poland better keep the zloty

Don't cuck, Polan

Yeah okay but why? Why does adopting this currency fuck up the economy?

burger here, but studied enough to know that it means your currency will be much more tied to the economic situations of other countries. So if the rest of the EU does good, it will be worth more, if greece goes belly up again or some other nation, it can tank the value.

adopting the euro means that exit becomes impossible. greece and italy would have ditched ten years ago if not for the euro

The euro is great mate

Attached: 1555028791018.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

Lol, keep dreaming.

Attached: Chwała_Wielkiemu_Izraelowi.jpg (500x494, 42K)

I'm sorry, user

Your exports will suffer, prices will rise and Germany will be better off.

this lmao

If you got a problem, you should solve it, not brush it under the carpet.
( Full 1488 )
If ya don't want to change enuthing, then I'll ask you politely : Go fuck yourself
Sincerely,
Nationalist

Attached: 1555391084157s.jpg (107x124, 2K)

I am not.
Serves those idiots right.
They never learn.
So they won't survive.
I hope for a sonderkommando that removes tougher elements, might join in. Could be fun.
No edge intended, I mean it.

NOPOWCY!
NOPOWCY PRAWDZIWI PATRIOCI ZLITUJCIE SIĘ!
Możecie im nieironicznie obciągnąć chuja anonku.
Ale że tak to ujmę, whatever lets you cope.

w00ps ment for gotta get sober a bit, hold on.

they wouldnt, too spineless governemnt at least in greece

We will all do what we must, in the end, user

t. amerimutt with some Pole in him

Everything became more expensive
The rich became richer
The middle class got crushed.

You simply loss control over your monetary policy and decision about interest rates in Poland will be being taken in Brussels, not Poland. Also there is pretty high risk of next economic crisis and if it happen the EUR will collapse.

Jeszcze jak byś na własnego posta nie odpowiadał kek.
Masz problem walcz o kraj, jak ci nie zależy to nie pierdol.
IMG in topic

Attached: 1555238694171.jpg (960x720, 92K)

>walczyć o pierdolony motłoch i mentalnych jaskiniowców
No zapierdalam.
Pamiętaj robaku, Act447 i 65 miliardów USD.

Lol Greece flag

A brak walki tym się skończy

Attached: 1555244906951m.jpg (1024x815, 107K)

Keep the jew coins, Zhych Zhyzhshzcsch.
Ever since we've switched there's always been talks about getting back to Markka.

The old currency sort of holds a place as a symbol of nationalism and it's better if your currency doesn't go up and down depending on stuff that's completely out of your control. Of course it gives more stability too, but when Germany falls to the niggers then the euro will crash and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Also, the price of things will go up. A cup of coffee used to cost 1 markka, so when we switched they kiked the price for coffee to 1 euro, to keep it simple. The thing is that the exchange rate was 6 markka, so coffee effectively was 6 times more expensive.

If you just care about not being a shithole now, and not about being a shithole in 20 years, then sure, adopt the €. But I wouldn't.

Attached: 1237469468539.png (351x292, 125K)

>Also there is pretty high risk of next economic crisis
source?

I tym

Attached: 1555246786976.jpg (649x640, 93K)

ale zalosc ja pierdole

I tym też...

Attached: 1555236828692m.jpg (1024x573, 115K)

Wolny wybór anonku.
Bo wiesz nie że coś...
ale nopowcy-robakowcy, jak by wam to powiedzieć
macie chujowy marketing.
Wasza oferta skierowana do konsumenta jest no, chujowa jest.
I jest jeszcze bardziej chujowo prezentowana.

Also why don't poles speak english?

Attached: Screenshot_20180719-214445.png (1439x2109, 2.13M)

Albo walczysz albo się poddajesz, znasz inną drogę? Z chęcią się o takiej dowiem.

Attached: 1555239253645m.jpg (1024x697, 87K)

Food generally became more expensive than in all neighbouring countries.

Switching to euro in post commie block country is a scam.
Here in Slovakia we go shopping to Poland, Hungary etc. because you can save up A LOT on food.
I don't really know how it affected whole economics but for a basic human food became more expensive.

We do just shitposting to each other

Their posts are irrelevant to the subject of my post so its better this way.

Attached: 5YjYpra.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>imblying I don't really think that
Nie serio, kurwa. Wygińcie bo na was sił już nie mam.

wyjezdzasz za granice i gitarka, tutaj i tak nigdy sie nic nie zmieni.

A co mu miałem napisać kurwa, case closed I chuj.
I to co pisze tak myślę, i staram się innym oczy otwierać.
Jow Forums mnie zradykalizował lata temu, naturalna koleją rzeczy było że z innymi o podobnych poglądach zacząłem przebywać

Stop speaking orcish and make sense, dammit.

Attached: t3_7azod7.jpg (1076x1071, 240K)

To.
Dawanie jebania o ten kurwidołek jest oznaką IQ l-lubię siedzieć w mojej bezpiecznej przestrzeni gdzie mogę rozmawiać z takimi jak ja
honk-honk, jak to teraz tu mawiają.

Well, I'm sorry to inform you, but it's changing already, which saddens me deeply. Every day, every hour, more of our kin swings to left side. Wellness is making people soft.

Because you are replacing your national currency with the New Deutch Mark. You are literally giving up your soverignty to the Germans. They can just stop printing euros whenever they feel like it. Look at Greece ffs.

Attached: IMG_20190415_094240_287.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

fuck the €
its just a method to forcing a EUSSR. nobody need that meme currency. iam tired when our politicans say we need the Euro or the EU will fall and the most zoomers believe it. there was a time companys sold their stuff without Euro and it should be like that again. several countries with own tax laws,living cost what ever but one currency. what a studpid idea

after the euro was phased in completely everything became 2 or 3 times more expensive with the same payments,salaries and stuff

It's English board, so please speak English
(Bo robimy z siebie debili )
Well, one day I'll perish, but I hopes that my now 2yrs old son would live in a better place that me.

Everything will probably go to shit, but, at least, we will have more cool-looking coins with eagles.

Ireland went from shithole to one of the wealthiest nations in Europe after we joined the EU and adopted the Euro.

Attached: europe.jpg (1920x1827, 664K)

Sure, why not.
And I told you, dream-fucking-on.
Word of advice: unless you won't kill them all and I mean it, literally starting right now, you stand no chance.
Oh wait, you don't stand a chance anyway.
Because you bark at each other, blaming each other, doing nothing.
And that's why all of you will perish.
>inb4 hurr fedora tippin durr
Not at all. I simply have a few bucks saved up for just in case. Can fuck off from here/join the winning side and then laugh at all of you how dumb you were and how easy all of this was.

>but, at least, we will have more cool-looking coins with eagles.
and thats the spirit

>Wealtht because of the euro
>not despite it
Half of your "economy" is just US companies using your legislative loopholes for tax evasion. Your GDP would be cut in half were that not there.

Intermarium when?

>If Ireland wasnt in the EU we still could have done that.
Lmao at stupid romanians. The UK got rich robbing the world and selling guns and drugs. You think low taxes are unfair?

Fucking never.
This place will become new Palestine and it's natives new palestinians, slowly being replaced and pushed away.
And that's a fucking good thing.

Yes.
For us, it did fuck our economy.
Not only that, a nation have power only if he can handle it's money, else it's a vassal state.
That's what we became, and i think that this is where we are headed.

You were eventually going to crash no matter what.

our economy is so linked to bundesgermoney that we can be called 17th land

Attached: 1550351397003.png (712x768, 355K)

Well, I hope that ABW or CBŚP don't lurk here.
But word of advice, getting sporting gun permit is pretty easy if you have clean record. And beryl sport 223 is awesome semi, and Glock 17 gen 4 (cheaper that 19 ) is formidable weapon.
I'm just saying, not that I'm implying any thing

>If Ireland wasnt in the EU we still could have done that.
Yes, and it would have worked even better.
>You think low taxes are unfair?
No, but claiming the euro made your economy grow is disengenious. It was your taxes, not the currency.

Without the rules and protection of the EU the UK would have just fucked us up and taken any money we made. As per 800 years of our history.

>being afraid of Three Letter Agency niggers

>go shopping to Poland
WTF, it cant be that bad?
during my studies i used to spend cheap holidays in slovakia

says the guy speaking benissbeak

Better safe then sorry

Higher costs fpr necessities is associated with rising wages.

Not really. It simply didn't allow our politicians to do inflation trickery while ruining the average citizen savings. We ruined our economy by ourselves, it wasn't the euros fault.

Kaczyński stated he won't adopt Euro until Poland will catch up with west when it comes to normal people salaries (mostly germans), so we will have it in Poland maybe in 2040 if economy will be growing and won't shit itself.

just kidding I love you Poland.

You do you.

Attached: paucecirca_14_4_2019_18_5_55_775.jpg (1080x720, 71K)

>Well, I hope that ABW or CBŚP don't lurk here.
Pfff..whatever. As I said, I am not going to do anything.
Not like anyone else will.
besides,
3 lettered nyggas were already asking about me and other dudes from a certain thread some time ago, plainly, go figure.
Don't worry (((SKW))) I can barely manage my own life, it's not like I will instigate a rebellion or any shit.
Poles are too fucking dumb for one.

Also I'm saying or what I meant was that sport shooting is really good hobby and recreation, most gun ranges are in forests so additional fresh air and stuff.

>still thinking I am not honest
I was more honest with all of you faggots here throughout the years then I sometimes eveer was with my family.

That rich coming from Finnu.

YES, don't fucking do it, it's all a fucking lie. Things stayed the same, food rose in price for us at least.

This