Éire Jow Forums hack the election edition

Tanks in 30 mins

Attached: JJ-under-sail-300x300.jpg (300x300, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j2Sh1omwv0U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fBzA_J-EcXg
nationalparty.ie
irexitfreedom.ie
anti-corruptionireland.com/
alternativeforireland.ie/
theliberal.ie
theburkean.ie/
pastebin.com/CTL6cSTu
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM
adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/10/09/non-party-independent-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/
adriankavanaghelections.org/2019/03/19/2019-local-elections-candidate-selections-for-the-other-political-parties-groupings/
adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/10/30/new-irish-non-irish-uk-nationals-candidates-contesting-the-2018-local-elections/
adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/10/17/fine-gael-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/
adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/10/31/fianna-fail-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/
adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/07/06/sinn-fein-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/
adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/07/20/social-democrat-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/
adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/07/10/solidarity-and-people-before-profit-alliance-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/
adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/11/08/people-before-profit-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/
adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/07/02/labour-party-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/
adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/11/07/green-party-comhaontas-glas-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/
twitter.com/Niall_Boylan/status/1118473653623062528
archive.fo/FmzPw
twitter.com/GlitterHoleDub
instagram.com/glitter_hole/
archive.fo/6tqzH
archive.fo/4IA5L
archive.fo/fWF5e
archive.fo/qgzRD
archive.fo/8vzcK
archive.fo/gQvKr
archive.fo/dpND0
archive.fo/Gcw0G
archive.fo/viWyF
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XlxZGSVToUA
youtube.com/watch?v=w5cIDRS25xQ&feature=youtu.be
leftfield.home.blog/2019/04/15/eu-elections-2019-who-not-to-vote-for/
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP/status/1108683822097485826
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ag bumpáil

youtu.be/j2Sh1omwv0U
What happened with this video and the NPs YouTube account? How did they all of a sudden get loads of views and subscribers?

>Tanks in 30 mins
Do you mean: ARMOURED CARS AND TANKS AND GUNS

The secret discord got compromised
Some of our lads are gonna release their deadmans switch
Expect fireworks

Attached: 1554869017612.jpg (718x637, 52K)

Holy shit, checked

Whats happening here ?

Attached: 3.jpg (600x444, 34K)

Also how I could miss that digits

Just in case any of you fine sea men haven't seen there was a thread.
In the thread existed this link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fBzA_J-EcXg

To get you started on your quest for links

Attached: leotrudu-2.jpg (656x369, 39K)

The guy who shared the link of the drunk lad saying Hitler should have killed more Jews last night got quints. He didn't know what it meant.

Suspicious. Shared from a video from a Jewish advocate account on Twitter and didn't understand didgets. Yet he was using terms like (((them))) and talking about how Germany should rise along with saying how this activity is normal.

Possibility of a set up is very high.

Attached: 1555472131478.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Bamp

Attached: p61vk5qrsrs21.jpg (2328x1702, 276K)

It was promoted to foreigners and not Irish to promote the idea that the far right is rising. Other videos with even the name in the tittle get knocked down the algorithm. See pic related.

The comments on the video are 99% foreigners, take a look. This used with, Honkler in Dublin and the lads in Derry saying Hitler should have killed more Jews are all going to be used as evidence in a documentary about the Irish far right or some fear monguring shit like that

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-020502.png (2048x1536, 497K)

Right enough. 120k views is huge. If even half that number is Irish views its brilliant.

Attached: punt_1555446298840.jpg (720x363, 44K)

A pair of useful egits came out to my doorstep about 3-4 hours ago and I answered the door and they asked me is this (catholic family name) house. I said aye. They said they wanted to hand me SF leaflets and asked me to vote SF. I just stood there and said nothing. They thought they got the wrong house and probably thought I was protestant because they seemed kinda awkward. Then my da came out and chatted them outside for 20 mins.
I held my tongue that 20 mins thank fuck, if I got started I wouldn't had stopped. So they asked me to vote twice and I said I don't vote.

It was kinda comical how sure he was talking about SF thinking just because we were catholics that we would support SF and share his group think.

Links

Nationalist and Anti-Globalist Parties in Ireland:

>The National Party.

nationalparty.ie

>IrExit Freedom Party.

irexitfreedom.ie

>Anti-Corruption Ireland.

anti-corruptionireland.com/

>Alternative For Ireland.

alternativeforireland.ie/

Alt-Media:

>The Liberal.

theliberal.ie

>The Burkean.

theburkean.ie/

Social Media and YouTube Channels to follow:

pastebin.com/CTL6cSTu

Learn Irish:

pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190410_054941667.jpg (1024x1561, 1.08M)

Question lads, Casey's a cuck so is it a good idea to send him to the EU to join up with the EPP and stop him potentially be a leader for a nationalist right movement in the future? He's not good for much other than raising some issues desu.

Some more fucking links hi

Local Election candidates:

>Non-Party/Independents

adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/10/09/non-party-independent-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/

>Other (including Aontú, the Workers Party, Renua, Eirigi and Republican Sinn Féin.)

adriankavanaghelections.org/2019/03/19/2019-local-elections-candidate-selections-for-the-other-political-parties-groupings/

>Non-Irish/(((New Irish)))

adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/10/30/new-irish-non-irish-uk-nationals-candidates-contesting-the-2018-local-elections/

>Fine Gael

adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/10/17/fine-gael-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/

>Fianna Fáil

adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/10/31/fianna-fail-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/

>Sinn Fein

adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/07/06/sinn-fein-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/

>Social Democrats

adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/07/20/social-democrat-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/

>Solidarity

adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/07/10/solidarity-and-people-before-profit-alliance-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/

>People Before Profit

adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/11/08/people-before-profit-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/

>Labour

adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/07/02/labour-party-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/

>Green Party

adriankavanaghelections.org/2018/11/07/green-party-comhaontas-glas-candidates-for-the-2019-local-elections/

You

Why the fuck are people still using (((Discord)))?

When Irexit?

He's no good in the long run. Propped up. They know they can manipulate him easily. He was so upset over being called racist. Soft and easily moved.

More links again for the boys featuring special image... hi

>Midlands-North-West (4 seats)

Peter Casey (Independent) - Anti Establishment, Anti Immigration, Soft Eurosceptic

Michael O'Dowd (Renua) - Pro Life, party is Anti Immigration, Soft Eurosceptic

>Dublin (4 seats)

Hermann Kelly (Irish Freedom Party/Irexit) - Pro Life, Nationalist, Anti Immigration, Hard Eurosceptic

Gemma O'Doherty (Anti Corruption Ireland) - Pro Life, Anti Immigration, Hard Eurosceptic

>South (5 seats)

Dolores Cahill (Irish Freedom Party/Irexit) - Pro Life, Hard Eurosceptic, party is Anti Immigration

Peter O'Loughlin (Identity Ireland) - Anti Immigration, Anti Islam

Jan Van De Ven (Direct Democracy Ireland) - Hard Eurosceptic

>REMEMBER

Each candidate requires around 100,000 votes INCLUDING TRANSFERS to win a seat. If giving one Nationalist/Anti-Globalist candidate your number 1, make sure to give the other in your constituency a number 2 or 3. This means if one does not win a seat or reaches the ~100k threshold, your vote will transfer to the other.

Attached: 41358f176919ff6c0f467407868628bd09fc9656fa3a3465321ed21184b47fa9.png (1537x1783, 1.06M)

Normies here hate PC shit and 'far right' is an American term. If you called someone far right IRL you would be laughed at.
(((They))) got too cocky after the result of the abortion referendum.

Does the Potatoordieland vote today?

The North give zero fucks.
Only the pussies in Dublin will complain.

All publicity is good publicity

That's why its probably good to send him to Brussels this time. If we're lucky too he can potentially knock out one of SF or FF too, though if FF get a seat we get a by election. Brendan Smith might be useful to get in as Cavan Monaghan is a 5 seater next time, at the moment it's four. Hermann's looking a bit bad from endorsing him this time with some of his comments like this twitter.com/Niall_Boylan/status/1118473653623062528

If he was any way good he would have gone in on the irexit ticket

The Drag Group known as 'Glitter Hole' was due to take part in a (((Drag Storytime))) event in Deansgrange public library.

In the newsletter they were described as 'unabashedly queer role models' and were meant to read to children between the ages of 3 and 7. They referred to the books they were going to read as 'picture books that celebrate being you, whoever you are'.

The group have taken part in degenerate acts and are known as adult entertainers. A quick look through their social media accounts will reveal the perverted nature of the group.

Concerned parents and local residents pressured the library to cancel the event. However, the library says they plan on hosting the group during another event. Both TheJournal.ie and The Irish Times have put out propaganda pieces labeling complaints 'homophobic' and defending the group known as 'Glitter Hole'.

>Twitter post about 'Glitter Hole' drag group.
archive.fo/FmzPw

>Glitter Hole Social media pages.
twitter.com/GlitterHoleDub
instagram.com/glitter_hole/

>dlr Libraries cancel event after public backlash over event. Later release second statement cucking to perverts.
archive.fo/6tqzH
archive.fo/4IA5L

>Glitter Hole release a statement after the event is cancelled. They clarify that they were never Garda vetted.
archive.fo/fWF5e

>Gutter Bookshop (hosted one of these events) does damage control.
archive.fo/qgzRD

>Social Democrat Sarah Durcan calls complaints 'homophobic'.
archive.fo/8vzcK

>Irish Times brands complaints 'homophobia'.
archive.fo/gQvKr
archive.fo/dpND0

>TheJournal.ie release article about perverts complaining about the canceling of the event. No article about public outrage that led to the cancelling of event.
archive.fo/Gcw0G
archive.fo/viWyF

Attached: f523ee962dc88e7897f16bf1c5f26afe466fa4ad80946038fef01169ba0564b5.png (600x1308, 655K)

Attached: 30554d1d4b8bc01d253fc54bef889a5875fb560120394cd58cab39bb7292bb48.png (1129x1960, 1.82M)

Hermann endorsed him though. I get the feeling that Irexit won't do well in the euros, which could be the end of them like Libertas if they have a poor result. I think more people knew about Ganley in the lead up to the 2009 election than Kelly now too, Ganley nearly got a seat in 2009 while I can't really see Kelly being as close as he was, particularly in Dublin. I just hope that there's enough good Independent NP lads or similar lads running in locals.

Attached: 373b75dae782288422bbeeb9ea00fd4b0c22db508c65cd1906d120b7119cb913.png (869x1216, 543K)

Kek

Attached: 180285ef6fa36a1c88be199e7cbec2b2110c6c27eb1d4e2c440e132146ef7fb0.png (1645x588, 1.38M)

Fidelma Healy Eames from MIDLANDS-NORTH-WEST seems pretty based.

Bump

Attached: image.jpg (849x1231, 185K)

Was looking through their twitter last night and there was a good few of our guys and pissed off normies giving out and the rest were woman and fags defending the group and with no counter arguments to those put up by sensible people other than shouting bigot at them. The stopping of that drag event was a great victory for common sense and decency.

Attached: D4TkMNWWsAQ7yGx.jpg (720x863, 85K)

They were always too cocky. Exposing themselves constantly. Never playing fair because they know best and because they are "educated" or sometimes just for fun

Shills are the same. Swap simcards and troll as someone else is a common enough tactic. Not to mention the little cliques of online friends that people develop on discord and things like that.

They can surround themselves with likeminded people who they do gay ops with. Truth is that sort of shit was happening since nearly the advent of the internet. A good example is fandoms. At some point they were weaponised. Basically just SJW mods everywhere now and the fucking things act like breeding grounds for gay ops..... fucking furries too man
>Only the pussies in Dublin will complain.
True
>some of his comments
>twitter.com/Niall_Boylan/status/1118473653623062528
Yeah man. Fucker is just trying to appeal to everyone, no point in following a dead end.
Clown world indeed
>pic related

Attached: 4722d1e4ab93cebf8390373f230bd31e0474ae7d.jpg (675x1200, 133K)

For what died the sons of roisin was it greed

Attached: 1554318314094m.jpg (807x1024, 111K)

Nah she's shite. Former FG senator who's the definition of some boomer conservative.

What is their weird obsession with unicorns?

Maybe.
>In March 2015, she attracted press attention for atweetin which she claimed that were Ireland tolegally recognise same-sex marriage, it could mean an end to the celebration ofMothers Dayin the country. As evidence, she claimed that various U.S. states had banned Mothers Day and Fathers Day, referring to it as "political correctnessgone mad".[21]When critics pointed out that her claim regarding U.S. states was untrue, she retracted that statement, commenting that she meant to refer to a number of U.S. schools.[22][23]In defending her comments, Healy Eames cited as her source Rense.com, a website run byJeff Rense, a conspiracy theorist known forHolocaust denial, and criticised by theAnti-Defamation League.[24]Critics in the Yes campaign accused her of employingscare tacticsahead of the May 2015 referendum on the issue.[23]

Interesting little snippet from Wikipedia

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190410_062206384.jpg (1024x1024, 911K)

There's this one too.

>In July 2015, during a Seanad debate on a bill to curb online freedom of speech, Healy Eames referred to a "wiffycode" (meaning a Wi-Fi hotspot password). A clip of this and the accompanying hashtag "#wiffycode" went viral, and a parody mix was released by radio station Spin 1038. She later stated that she had been using the French pronunciation of Wi-Fi.
She's a bit thick desu. And before any of you suggest her Theresa Heaney in South is on a similar level to Fidelma other than more catholic stuff which appeals to basically nobody in Ireland. Though there's a case to say these are better to vote for over a party hack.

Unicorns are a transgender symbol now or something.

Attached: IMG_20190417_220226.jpg (720x529, 80K)

Let's
Go
Beat
The
Queers

True enough, as they are a single issue party

>She's a bit thick desu.
That can work. If she believes in right and wrong it's better than the cunts in there now only to get fatter pockets.
>Though there's a case to say these are better to vote for over a party hack.
Yeah. As long as the established political parties take a hit during the election that's a win in my eyes
They have been for a while. We can take them back if you want... The operation to take back the rainbow flag is working well as far as I can see.
>MarxWasRight
Poor form.
>Board of peace

Attached: portraits_of_india_39.jpg (500x750, 164K)

LGBTQO
Lets
Go
Beat
The
Queers
Off

That'al show em

What do yas think lads? Will we make travellers the 33 county?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XlxZGSVToUA

I personally wouldn't mind seeing a fight waiting for the bus

Lads, educate me, who do we have to vote for, for the european elections next month, who is anti eu

Who is our Savini, Orban, Le Pen? I haven't a fucking clue whats happening on this island as my mind is more on International shit right now

>Take Back Our Future Ireland Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=w5cIDRS25xQ&feature=youtu.be

I want to go back, lads

Attached: Take Back Our Future Ireland Edition.png (1916x1080, 2.21M)

This lad has some pretty funny tweets. Posts about tearing down "hateful" posters

Can you sauce me on the tune? I know it's from the meme but do you know the name of the tune?

The "Catholic stuff" is not as unpopular as people make it out to be. It's less than a third of the population which is shit for YES/NO referendums but potentially massive for other elections as we don't need majorities to get seats.

Did they take down Honkler?

Pic related

"Take Back Our Future" by Cybernazi

Attached: Ollie Its Okay To Be White.png (573x325, 35K)

That's always been as part of FFG though, a sole issue Catholic party on it's own like the Catholic Democrats which Heaney was part of has never gotten anywhere in Ireland and will hardly make a surge now.
Also this faggot made a website of who not to vote for, i.e. which candidates are not in favour of the globohomo order. Decent list of who to maybe vote for.
leftfield.home.blog/2019/04/15/eu-elections-2019-who-not-to-vote-for/

Please stop shilling for Irexit and shill for NP instead. Irexit is a one issue party and literally ran by retards like Kelly who submitted fake candidates on his own site. NP are laying the foundations for new-right in Ireland and it's going tremendously well. They are borderline third position.

Attached: 1555450749127.png (639x405, 197K)

>Peter O' loughlin
>Irish ethnostate

Attached: 731.jpg (451x380, 44K)

NP's leader is best known for humiliating himself in front of millions on international television. Are they even running and candidates this election?

People can support both parties, there's room for both

And how did he do that?

Not against the NP but heres something about Justin Barrett that has me thinking he's a full blown pedo

(((You)))

NP are surprisingly getting some support on lefty/pol/, they’re is a thread up about the IRA, and NP were brought up, the anons there have a positive view of it weirdly.

>NP are laying the foundations for new-right in Ireland and it's going tremendously well.
I hope it does, but some people need to realise it's going to take a long time to get anywhere. It's hardly like there's going to be 30 NP lads in councils in May, we'll be doing very well if there's 3 NP lads who ran as independents getting in desu.
>They are borderline third position.
You better be referring to something like Nazbol over the shite pushed by FG, Blair and Macron.

>dame street again
Trinity college or else the electrical engineers in DIT Kevin street
>"Take Back Our Future" by Cybernazi
It's a feel good tune
>Please stop shilling for Irexit and shill for NP instead.
EU elections are important to some.
>They are borderline third position.
In locals yeah

Only an autist would be triggered by the "its OK to be white" posters.
He has no chin or jaw too. Complete failure of a man in every possible way even being the sex he was born as. Sad!

Attached: IMG_20190417_220148.jpg (607x583, 104K)

Jim Jefferies interview. Both parties have their flaws lets not pretend any different

That's weird.
Natsoc

Will Ireland be soon be reunited?

"in locals"
Do you understand third position?

EU is important to NP as well but we have better ways of dealing with them than just committing economic suicide.

I think it’s just Irish anons as far as I can tell, I don’t know if the rest of that cesspool would think of them.

They are. Justin was open and honest and went straight to the point, that interview was what made me join. Hermann on the other hand runs fake candidates and when he gets found out he acts like it was a web error.

Its one of the things that could do them really well in the long run, not too surprising really though, barret has said things like "they don't care about people, they care about money" before.

noice

>
In my lifetime, yes.

Jim Jefferies was shown to be a fraud recently where he selectively picks stuff to put on his shows.
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP/status/1108683822097485826
It was a stupid thing for him to go on his show but I don't think this thing is going to be a huge problem for him. If anything will be the media will go after him going to NPD rallies in the late 90s.

Because NP are borderline Natsoc. They must only have picked up on the Soc part, lol.

>Decent list of who to maybe vote for.

Theres you's go

Attached: Who to Vote For.png (824x1493, 124K)

under Irish flag

>humiliating himself in front of millions on international television
Jim Jefferies is a fucking gobshite. Glad that ozreali recorded him and made a tit of him.
>210312611 (You)
Where the fuck did this cunt come from
It's happening. We are gonna all come together and wait for this whole thing to blow over.
>EU is important to NP as well
Nah not really
>we have better ways of dealing with them than just committing economic suicide.
We need to worry about our own for once. Fuck the EU and it's trade deals. We can get our own once we leave or even as we leave.

some dodgy shite is happening

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

Honestly it depends on who is in my constituency, do you want me voting fine gael?

It’s merely a matter of time, the Irish population continues to increase, and the planters continue to decrease, eventually a referendum will be held, and the island will be unified, I only hope it happens before this entire place is flooded with fucking nogs.

>Hermann on the other hand runs fake candidates and when he gets found out he acts like it was a web error
Imagine being this stupid... No party would run fake candidates in an election, that literally makes no sense.

im slowly pulling out of it

left alot of servers im in

Imagine being anti-EU in Ireland. Jesus. Opening our markets to the single market in the 1990s is part of why we're so prosperous now.

Imagine still being a nationalist and not seeing a need for multilateralism and free market capitalism and individualism.

I know I just really fucking hate poles. As well as other cunts making laws for us.

>Ben Gilroy
Nice. He can probably get a good bit of support from the anti water charges and anti eviction work

Attached: TheComingWaters.jpg (1340x874, 85K)

>Michael O'Dowd
fuck off

Lad... you the user that was talking about the zoomers doxing themselves?

Gas Yourself

You worthless parasite, Ireland shall not be an economic slave to the EU, it shall not be dependent on foreign kikes, corporations or bankers, it’s people shall be collectivist, it’s economy shall be tight, and the individual shall finally come to realise that his own ego is of no importance in comparison to the existence of the nation. The future shall be NatSoc.

There have been hundreds of warnings about discord on Jow Forums.

Why not give up on everything our ancestors were fighting and become slaves to a foreign power again

Attached: De-Valera_Chief.jpg (304x395, 16K)

retards like mickey vaughn( cant even spell vaughan right) have been scalping and poaching éire/pol/ memes for the last month or 2

also see the vid has a big english boomer presence in the comments

gay

good luck.. I tried to redpill my cousins on nogs but I think all I did was show how racist americans are. task failed successfully. sory bro

Great list. Who did it up? Fiona O'Leary?