If true racial progress is to be made, there are few things that you must accept:

If true racial progress is to be made, there are few things that you must accept:

-You will not create a better society if all you know how to do is destroy. However, if you are attacked, you must also defend yourself. Tragedies are not political ammunition, despite the widespread usage of terrible events as victories. Your enemy's home burning is not a victory, a victory is you building a better home of your own. I probably lost quite a few of you with that statement.

-Free speech is absolutely vital, but having the right to say nigger or "gas the kikes" does not make it prudent to say these things. A better society for whites is one where we have the right to speak our minds AND the wisdom to curb inflammatory speech.

-Self betterment is the number 1 way to improve society collectively. This is how to be a leader, show that you are successful in your life and that others should follow by your example. Find balance in your day-to-day, question the world you live in, pursue hobbies and careers that give you fulfillment. Pursue meaningful relationships.

-Advocate publicly for your culture and heritage. This step comes after the first 3 because, unless the others are followed, you will not be helpful to your cause. This is not actually just about appearances, this is about walking the walk, and knowing that others will follow because they want the life that you have. Your goal is no longer to deceive, it is to represent the life you want for others.

-Finally, organize. Learn to cooperate to achieve a common goal. Build a community and take on responsiblity, and be patient. A better world for western nations and white communities will take time and effort.

When the media attacks us, speak out. Be loud. But follow the above rules if you wish to actually win.

The average person's opinions about whites will change, and we will re-assert ourselves as a collective of respectable, intelligent leaders.

Otherwise, the downward spiral will continue.

Attached: Emile Claus.jpg (1600x1033, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_George_Morton#Biases_in_data_interpretation
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is not sensationalism, this is not radical, this is realism. I want us to improve, and this is the path forward.

Bump

tldr, fuck niggers, gas the kikes, race war now.

>Free speech is absolutely vital, but having the right to say nigger or "gas the kikes" does not make it prudent to say these things. A better society for whites is one where we have the right to speak our minds AND the wisdom to curb inflammatory speech.

If we're not telling people that we deserve the right to maintain a homeland for ourselves we will repeat the cycle of the past few hundred years. We don't have to yell out 'gas the kikes' and 'lynch niggers' but we must come out and say, no, you're kind is not welcome here, this is ours, there is a whole wide world for you to live in, peace.

If your plan doesn't have a 12 step plan of how to lunch non whites and push them into both oceans, I don't care for it. The time for passivity is long gone.

agreed, but we are met with fierce opposition when these things are said, and the extreme elements of our communities are used to paint our movement in a negative way.

This why it is important to speak out and be loud without losing our composure. We should not wish harm on other races, we only want to live peacefully in our communities and have the right to choose who we commune with and defend ourselves.

wrong. advocating for defense is not passivity.

those who think like you will be the hardest to convince. There's nothing about this concept that implies we should roll over and accept our demise, it's quite the opposite.

bump

bump

You will simply allow threats to grow stronger this type of warfare is dangerous and any users should be destroyed

>If true racial progress is to be made
>segregation is the best start

I never used the word segregation, you did.

Tourism and migration in small amounts is healthy, but limitations are necessary.

This is not meant to be a discussion of specifics, but the expression of a guiding principle. Segregation is a loaded term with a rather specific meaning, and my intent is to encourage people on this board to better themselves first and then seek to strengthen their communities.

I am white, and I want a better world for my people.

There is only one thing to accept. Race isn't real.

Attached: TaylorandJackson.jpg (432x346, 20K)

Then you want to start with segregation. There is no other truly peaceful alternative.

Thanks, that shit looked really fucking gay at a glance and did not wanna waste my time.

>things that quantifiably exist in every literal sense possible don't actually exist.
Okay retard.

Race is a useful, non-scientific categorization.

It's like a music genre. An absolute definition is rather impossible, but it's a concept that helps us to discuss and understand our experience.

Heuristic approaches are valuable.

(You)

Are "black" African-Americans a separate race from the "blacks" in Africa cause of their European ancestry? Sure seems like everyone just calls both of them black so where is the line drawn?

Attached: 1525417758937.jpg (3988x3988, 948K)

I see segregation as a top-down act of force to separate groups.

To me, that is different from a bottom-up movement of a community to retain its identity.

Except that's not how race has been understood. There in fact NOT multiple biologically distinct "races" of humans.
>Research based on the discovery of some of Morton's original data by Paul Wolff Mitchell in 2018 argues that Morton was nevertheless guilty of bias, though not in data collection. Mitchell argues that Morton's interpretation of his data was arbitrary and tendentious; he investigated averages and ignored variations in skull size so large that there was significant overlap. A contemporary of Morton, Friedrich Tiedemann, had collected almost identical skull data and drawn conclusions opposite to Morton's on the basis of this overlap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_George_Morton#Biases_in_data_interpretation

I agree with most of what you're saying, but honestly forming white separatist communities and actually managing to defend them while remaining civil is not going to work. There is no legal way to prevent nonwhites from moving in and taking anything and everything whites build.

Africa itself has many different communities and cultures. Americans of African decent are wildly different in many ways.

Many of them have mixed with other races, and they do seem to be a very separate ethnic group.

Black is an extremely relative term, just like white. It would be very hard to agree where a specific line is drawn, which is the challenge of any race-based discussion.

One big talking point in the african american community is their distinction from african groups, and how the compete for the same social space.

I'll say it one more time...
>Segregation is the only peaceful solution to the problem you're addressing.
Until then, nothing - not a fucking thing - will work in helping you meet your intentions.

>Black is an extremely relative term, just like white. It would be very hard to agree where a specific line is drawn, which is the challenge of any race-based discussion.
vs
>I am white, and I want a better world for my people.
Nice room temperature IQ you got there.

Ching chong here.

Why are so many White Nationalists ardent about "preserving the white race" yet they marry asian women because too much of a pussy to stop western feminism?

It depends on the size of the community. A nation-state can determine its immigration laws and quotas.

Pretty much this.

OP, you're contradicting yourself a lot here.

Either we are fighting a war or we are raising a barn, and I think you have to pick which situation is the case here.

sums it up

I don't know what my IQ is.

I am white, of european heritage.
White is an equally relative term, but I understand what it means to me. I'm not pretending white is any less relative.

we are raising a barn.

Very few nation states on Earth right now are doing anything to restrict immigration and race mixing though. You don't get it. We are not in control anymore, and playing nice and civil and following all the laws while we "resist" in the way you describe is just going to get us buried under a wave of third worlders.

We need to work with what we have. We are not going to win a revolution right now or be able to establish an ethnostate in the near future. White nationalists are not going to take over congress.

So where does that leave us? Separatist communities in areas which already have few non-whites, and which are willing and able to use force to keep out non-whites, since we have no legal recourse to do so. Not that I would ever advocate violence.

Attached: 1554371460682.jpg (1487x1952, 1.65M)

the term "white" encompasses such a large number of people that they have trouble sharing common values.

A lot of whites respect and admire asian culture. A lot of them see them as intelligent and attractive human beings. Some whites feel betrayed by their own race and are refreshed when asians find them attractive.

And a lot of people on the west coast just have proximity and access to asian cultures and peoples.

So are you chinese or japanese or korean or what?

this thread is not for those ideas.

Yes. There is a difference between a negroid with 15% caucasoid admixture and a pure negroid. But not that much.

incredible work.

Attached: Georg Anton Rasmussen.png (1065x687, 1.72M)

I'm not offering a "quick fix."
I'm not offering a race war.
I'm advocating for self betterment, which is the first step to a stronger community. I'm advocating for responsibility, wisdom, and organization.

This will take time, and will be less self-destructive than any other means of progress for white communities.

Saved from the other day on here. Astonishing work.

Attached: 1554362312098.jpg (3200x1804, 2.38M)

Since when is there a European heritage? What about Irish heritage? German heritage? etc.

Alright, supposing your guiding principles are followed, what does the endgame look like? What prevents non-whites from just moving into these communities that are created, or the government from forcibly desegregating them?

Where you go, you go rightly. However, you're missing some key puzzle pieces. For example, centralization enables institutions to parasitically prey on individuals, and disempowered people don't resist their oppression because they grasp that they will be destroyed by their resistance.
This makes even good examples pointless, because people grasp they those examples have been preferentially not oppressed.
The essential key to success is advancing technology, because the cutting edge of technological advance across every industry today is decentralization. Decentralization is actual freedom. Centralization is actual tyranny.
Every individual in possession of a means of production, even a simple garden, pointy stick, or fire, decreases the power of institutions and thereby multiplies that decrease across all individuals possessing means of production of any kind. Every new adoption of decentralized means of production similarly multiplies the power of all other decentralized technologies.
Early adopters are forging a free and prosperous future by making that novel tech more user friendly. When people see that they too can use it to increase their personal prosperity they will, even if only out of simple greed and laziness. This viral process is already underway, and the inevitable result is the eventual elimination of tyranny.

But is that different being classified as two different? Sure doesn't seem to be the case or ever has been. You have to admit it's arbitrary.

I am mostly German, with (I believe) some Irish and a little Swiss.

If you don't consider yourself of European heritage, that is up to you, but that is the continent where my ancestors are from.

A lot of people who are white don't even know what their heritage is, but they know they are of European descent. That's why it's a meaningful categorization. It's something that we share in common.

Race is not non-scientific. Biology is a thing, and despite the capture of science by propagandists, actual rational people do grasp scientific facts regarding biology.
macroevolution.net reveals that speciation occurs through hybridization, and hybridization of hominid species doesn't mean we are one species. Neither is grasping this fact 'racist', or a condemnation of other human species, or hybrids.
Rational people will eventually grasp reality.

As with many hybrids, such lines blur.

I really like your post. It's refreshing to see someone offer the whitepill. It requires hard work to swallow and many people are never willing to put in that work, but I hope one day everyone sees it.

OP, what are you working on right now? I need ideas.

I'm willing to start negotiating after we gas the kikes in American academia and MSM. Their shit ideas are gradually ruining my nation too.

You can only say this if you intend that laws do not change.
Law is infinitely malleable, just like code.

Mixing will always occur in some amount, but the endgame is a world where a culture has the authority and desire to preserve its traditions, its principles, and its culture. Legislation is not a final solution; laws and governments changed. This is an idea that must be fought for and advocated by each new generation.

Non-whites also long for their own culture and heritage, that is a major reason that they retain it. We must do the same. Mature adults respect other cultures while embracing and advocating their own.

If we are attacked in our communities, we must defend ourselves, and our laws must be enforced.

>why would a man want to have sex with a women?

thank you. The ideas that i'm presenting are also new to me, but I'm trying to incorporate them into my lifestyle.

I'm currently trying to exercise more, eat healthier, I'm getting married in three months, and am trying to decide which region of the country I should settle to ensure they have a healthy culture and community.

Professionally, I do artwork and programming for video games, and I work with people with mental illnesses.

I'm not the leader of some movement, but I want us to organize and I don't know who a good leader is.

That isn't an answer, its more vague generalities. I want to be clear, I agree with what you're saying in principle, but you're advocating for the establishment of a white racial consciousness and white communities without actually explaining how you think that will happen.

>the endgame is a world where a culture has the authority and desire to preserve its traditions, its principles, and its culture.

You keep saying things like that with no clear path to making it happen.

Failure to extrapolate from extant conditions to envision the future based on the past is a guarantee of failure to succeed.
Society evolved as technology does. In the past ethnicity was a necessary basis for political power. Today, ethnicity is of lesser value in that contest. This is a result of globalization, which is a product of centralization.
Across all fields of industry, decentralization is now the cutting edge of technological advance, and individuals are gaining personally the means of production that has formerly only been available to institutions via parasitism and centralization of wealth and power.
More competent persons adopt new tech first. Less competent remain more dependent for goods on institutions longer. Adoption of decentralization increases freedom and prosperity, and as more competent people (mostly whites) improve accessibility, greater market penetration further decreases centralization, and decreases the ability to profit from globalization undertaken by governments and other institutions.
Even more significantly, CRISPR completely changes evolution. It is demonstrable that all humanity prefers whites as sexual partners, and most of the extant anti-white sentiment stems from envy from people that cannot ever be white.
CRISPR will eventually make it possible for those envious people to make their offspring white. All other hominid species will eventually become extinct.
Problem solved.

You make a very good point.

Here is what you can do:

Research your own heritage. learn about your own cultural traditions, what they mean, and what you can adopt to your lifestyle. The first step to preserving your cultural heritage is to know what it is.

Seek out communities where you live that advocate for those who are white, and learn from each other's ideas.

spread awareness about the effects of mass-migration on local cultures.

Take care of yourself, eat well, exercise, get plenty of sleep, work hard.

Relocate to a community that better represents the ethnic culture you want to succeed.

Make immigration a central tenet of your political ideology.

Begin to discuss all of the things in this thread with those that disagree with you, and do so with civility. Most of your opposition will most likely be other whites. Honestly, this is probably the hardest part of the whole process.

do you believe that technology is a solution to cultural problems?

bump

While they seem unrelated, note that civilization at the level of pointy sticks creates strong need for warriors, and presently such individuals aren't very useful at all.
Culture only progresses as it is relevant to extant conditions, and tech is an integral environmental variable. Current cultural problems cannot exclude technology and be resolvable. More to the point, as tech becomes more decentralized culture is being impelled away from centralized industry back towards something like the craft level technology cultures that were extant a few centuries ago.
We have already passed peak centralization today, and thus already passed peak tyranny. Personal possession of the means of production is literally freedom, and that is decentralization.
On top of this growing decentralization, CRISPR will completely eradicate historic evolutionary forces. It is almost impossible to envision a future in which almost all parents don't seek to put the best genes in their children for specific qualities they find preferable. Few non-whites actually believe their race is superior. Instead, they defend their race because they cannot change it.
When they can have white children, they will. It is impossible to overestimate the impact this technology will have on culture. It will be white men that conquer the stars user.

reminds me of the movie Gattaca. man, that movie was ahead of its time.

True enough, but Idiocracy was also relevant to our current plight. When we take evolution by the horns, and despite outliers as Gattaca treats, Ubermensch will generally be the result.
Overall, everyone will be better off, and I am highly doubtful the kind of elitism Gattaca speculates might eventuate.
In the here and now, people are oppressed culturally by centralized walled gardens of wealth and power controlled by parasitic rentiers that own collectively the means of production. 3D printing, CRISPR, aquaponics, cryptocurrency, and many more technologies are making owning the means of production by individuals possible, and this directly reduces the power of institutions to project power.
Decentralization is freedom, and we become more free to the extent we adopt technology that empowers us to produce our own goods and services. This freedom is exponentially increased by others adopting it also, and cooperatively working together to replace hostile institutional power.
It's neither free and easy, nor immediate. It's inevitable and a final solution to all societal problems we face today, and that is the important thing.

All of us can be leaders of our communities if we stand up to lead.

I agree. I'm a resident of Seattle proper and it's going to be an immense challenge to advocate for white culture and heritage here without damning myself or relocating.

I've tried to point to means of advocating for desirable culture via economic advances, rather than waving placards at limousines. Try to consider that there are more white men today using 3D printers than there are Jews in the world.
Use the natural forces of history - the economic advance of your people - to improve their culture by making them desirable icons in control of their own fate. The rest will follow.
Being in Oregon, I feel you bro.

Attached: 02C82A78-9E89-4B0F-AE07-711D04CE4DFA.jpg (3200x1680, 543K)

who are these people?

Brides of Warren Jeffs I think.

i see. I have no idea how that's relevant.

Well, I didn't post it. I can only surmise it's a sarcastic attempt to discredit white culture by positing it is nothing more than a cult.

However, in contrast to the alternative, it seems positively utopian.

Attached: africanculture.jpg (3000x3000, 1.76M)

Attached: 1734532.jpg (3718x1817, 415K)

quantity over quality for this dude apparently

I know this is easy for some to argue, so I'll leave it to them to determine whether or not another culture is inferior. That's not really what this is about for me.

I'm advocating for the white race because I am white and want a better world for my people.

30 ladies, one hairstyle.

I'm all in. I've lived abroad. The potential alternatives are unappealing. We either make it work here, or it fails everywhere.

You've got a lot of experience I don't have, then.
I've lived abroad, but only for one year as an exchange student in France, and the families I lived with were rather wealthy.

I was in France in 1976. It wasn't too bad then. Full of Communists, though, and we see the results of that now.
When were you there?

2005-2006. lived in Nantes. I was very young and politically/racially oblivious. Community was almost exclusively white, but that was over ten years ago, and Nantes is way out on the northwest, so I'd guess the demographics haven't changed much.

It was really beautiful there. A very quite and dignified life. Food was top-knotch.

Attached: 00000403 - Copy.jpg (1712x2288, 723K)

You are right. But the birthrates show that we are going to run out of time. Barring unforeseen events. This is not to say that I don't approve of your message, I just think there should be a stronger emphasis on preparedness, firearms training, and tactical community building including the formation of committees of vigilance. Peace to you brother. We are all in this together.

You're not wrong either. Firearms, however, are literally a 1000 year old technology. It doesn't take a great deal of thought to come up with better means of preventing armed gangs from projecting power in communities of like-minded people.
Such tech is highly suppressed, and folks aren't capable of conceiving it until they have shed the blinders of their indoctrinations to very significant degrees.
While EMF, sonic, and similar defense mechanisms are extant, far better will ensue shortly, as CRISPR is further developed.

I should've been more specific about "defense" thanks for adding that.

I've heard evidence that birthrates will decrease worldwide as a result of 3rd world civilizations becoming more advanced, and that lower birthrates are a product of prosperity. I don't know if it's true, but I hope it is.

It is true. That is one of the reasons the 'white genocide' meme is simply alarmism. Another is that those high birthrates are simply due to artificial support, welfare basically, of populations incapable of self support.
Mass immigration is alarming, however, as it is a different strategy and does cause replacement. It doesn't take long for replacement to create collapse IME, though so unless competent people are extinct, societies that have them will eventually rise again.
That is why the urgency behind decentralization for me. By creating improved prosperity early adopters will very effectively proselytize decentralized means of production, and prevent collapse of civilization.
Nothing is cast in stone yet. We need to make freedom and prosperity if we want to count on it.

bump