Why haven't they left the EU yet? I thought the deadline was March 29th?

Why haven't they left the EU yet? I thought the deadline was March 29th?

Attached: karneval brexit 2.jpg (940x627, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Switzerland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our government are traitors

Join the club.

I mean, it's self evident.
Look at your pic, OP.
She is clearly a genetic dead end, too old to birth something.
That's the joke on the bongs, see?
There is no Brexit!!

No, you're retarded and easily manipulated.

looks like an ed edd & eddy title card

Democracy is a meme

they are trying to rewrite the peoples vote

Because they know if they leave now they're absolutely fucked. They're trying to delay it as much as they can because a soft brexit would have awful consequences, don't even consider the hard one since it would stop the country. You can't rollback 60+ years of interconnected international relationship in a year.
I wish bongs the best of luck, but you shoudl've expected hard times after leaving the EU, only a moron could believe that they would leave the next day, ship the migrants the next week and cancel (British) EU legislations in a month.

>ship the migrants the next week

Yeah, about that.

Attached: farage brexit nigger magnet.png (659x375, 33K)

They are poor little cowards. Even worse, you know what Theresa May is doing right now? She’s on a freaking walking holiday. WTF? Instead of exiting without a deal, she is taking time off for Easter.

This is a matter of life or death.

Because she won't fucking let us do it, Hans.

The deadline was extended, keep up kraut.

>Because she won't fucking let us do it, Hans.

I'm so sorry to hear that :(

>The deadline was extended

But WHY?

because politics is puppet show for goys

How? We have no input in it you fucking idiot.

Theresa thought she could get her shitty fake Brexit deal through and she couldn't. the only other alternative was leaving with no deal. after 3 years of Theresa saying "no deal is better than a bad deal" she immediately shat herself and decided she would rather burn down the conservative party then leave on no deal. the word is she is afraid leaving with no deal will lead to the break up of the union somehow, either NI or Scotland breaking off and she doesn't want that apparently. she has conspired with civil servants from the start in order to keep us as closely tied to the EU as possible. now she is trying to get her deal through by asking Labour for support and asked for a 6 month extension to try and do it. she cannot be removed and is running the government like a dictator.

Why does the Anglosphere have such fucking awful leadership?
>America
Donald Blumpf, fucktons of illegal + legal immigration + MIGA
>Canada
Trudeau, will literally be minority white faster than America thanks to a fucking Somali being in charge of immigration
>UK
May and her merry band of retards
>NZ
Roastie PM who lets Muzzies fuck her asshole
>Australia
Selling out the country to the chinks though I think they're the Anglo country with the least shitty leadership

Eurofags complaining about their shitty little Union

Attached: 54354135-99DA-4EF7-8955-26CCA7AD2858.jpg (190x265, 7K)

>Eurofags complaining about their shitty little Union

Thanks for the billions, sunshine!

Attached: swiss eu budget.png (709x860, 255K)

Why would anyone think this parade was a good idea?

Thanks for Shengen and the continued funding of our entire nation with your tax dollars. It’s the right thing to do to give the poor and unlucky a few shekels from time to time.

The floats are fantastic.

Attached: karneval trump.jpg (1024x1001, 135K)

>Thanks for Shengen and the continued funding of our entire nation

Anytime, Poland of the Alps

No problem, Switzerland’s Mexico

Attached: FE5472EA-B91B-4020-81B3-D8E89F17B9E4.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Uh oh, someone's hungry

Attached: 1543794816443.png (2756x1916, 3.92M)

which excuse do you want to hear?
there's about 50 up to now

>which excuse do you want to hear?

It's just so confusing to me because leading politicians said that "the day after the referendum, we hold all the cards".

What went so terribly, horribly wrong?

Yes. Apparently your faggot ass population fleeing to “the Poland of the alps”

Attached: 37E680B5-5BD1-4390-B773-7857D1A0A0A5.png (600x580, 360K)

Uh oh, someone's horny

Attached: swiss national hobby.png (621x695, 337K)

the last hope for Brexit was Andrea Leadsom in the leadership race in 2016 but the government propaganda machine started a campaign of reputation destruction on her and she eventually folded and let May, a Remainer, get in. May has subverted the process since the beginning.

Gee I wonder who could be doing that

Attached: 93E7FA0B-9937-4A6A-A5E1-FB61C60A6283.png (500x601, 131K)

>let May, a Remainer, get in

But May was confirmed by the people in the snap election she called.

Letting in Swiss immigrants was a HUGE mistake.

>be swiss
>keep single goldfish
>go to jail

LMAO

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2017-01-03 um 14.54.34.png (969x935, 382K)

Old pinko pals showing the goyim that there's no escape.

>mocking deformed children
ableist bastard, by little bro was born a retard

kek

Attached: E685E7F3-EFCC-4192-A20D-D500BEBE6D5C.jpg (183x275, 9K)

Because the British empire was the core of the current jew world order

How was dinner?

Attached: 227970F5-286A-4D93-9B0B-88BAA56DB144.jpg (750x1660, 357K)

How's your ethnostate?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-02 um 11.41.54.png (574x788, 624K)

it's like a woman arguing with you
you tell them to leave and they say they're going to but they come back in the room and make a giant racket before walking out and coming back in again

because Britain wants to sell without customs fee and buy with customs fee. Becouse UK is impudent

Attached: hypgauge2.gif (295x289, 103K)

nobody wants to leave is the problem
like a girl with an abusive boyfriend, they can just fuck off, or call the police, or get a restraining order
but no they put up with bullshit and beg their boyfriend to take them back, promising she'll do anything he wants

Pretty decent considering than less than 2% are non-white

Hows’s your ethnostate?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Germany

Attached: 9D438667-32A3-410C-B24C-43EF5D1CF71A.jpg (363x550, 23K)

>bong

How's your democracy?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2016-12-22 um 20.44.18.png (685x570, 436K)

>leaf

How's yours ?

Attached: 1451642852469.gif (320x180, 1.56M)

Direct. Yours?

Take a knife and go after them.

There's your input now.

>asked the Brexitard who's STILL in the EU
LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL
>Direct
Yeah, see: LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

Germexico.

When being a Beta is just not submissive enough.

Attached: 3998F620-3E7F-40F5-A5F8-3DDEB20EA68D.jpg (750x617, 143K)

>When being a Beta is just not submissive enough.

Indeed

Attached: 1487960593880.jpg (887x1080, 282K)

we aren't allowed to carry knifes any more lad

> Believing facebook boomer memes

Indeed :)

Attached: 5F9EBB7D-D6D5-4714-8718-926711E305DD.jpg (750x1081, 273K)

Bongs suck ass, so they had to move it until October, at which point they'll probably move it again because it's not like anything significant is going to change between now and then. Northern Ireland will still be right where it was, the import of goods from France will still become more inefficient and shitty, BREXITEERs will still be divided on core issues of what they actually want. The only thing which will change is that more old geezers will be dead and more pro-remain young people will have become voting-age to turn the demographics in favour of returning to the EU. U dun fucked up UK and ruined it for everyone else who hoped to leave the EU.

Also, Hannoverian here. Just come to say that Lower Saxony is happy to accept remigration from any Anglo-Saxons who have become disillusioned with their miserable island.

DAMAGE CONTROL LMAO

Attached: switzerlad homophobia.jpg (1440x2960, 1.15M)

Because the EU cant bare to be without us, you faggots could have kicked us out on the day the time was up if you really wanted. Nope, you bend to that Cruella Davile looking cunt twice and let us carry on this shit show.

Grow some fucking balls hanz, get that bitch Fagcron to stick to his threats and just kick us out already.

>Cruella Davile looking cunt

Attached: Aunt-Fester.jpg (938x769, 396K)

>Germany talking about democracy
LMAO

if they left the eu by 29 of march, they would lose big salary for the next 5 years for next may elections at the europarl, that's why they are going to last just a little bit more.

How’s that freedom of speech going?

Attached: 77662424-C860-4204-85F6-012DE5800396.jpg (750x983, 294K)

>allowed
imagine letting boomer kike puppets rule your life

How's the no-go zones going?

Attached: 1544828090133.png (1070x1690, 433K)

Going to jail for a tattoo sounds like fun

Attached: 373A56DA-6E43-4711-99C9-E1CB0316D394.jpg (750x876, 400K)

>knifes

Pray harder

Attached: swiss gathering.jpg (640x426, 111K)

>Why haven't they left the EU yet? I thought the deadline was March 29th?
Because the U.K. needs to cut more shit to stay economically afloat after Brexit. May hasn't done shit for saving money. In fact she has spent more in the last 3 FUCKING YEARS. And that is why they haven't left yet. U.K. needs to cut more shit to save money so they can still continue to grow in the grand economy of the world. Why do you think U.K. rolled out UC, to cut shit and save money to survive. Also May hasn't done shit to strengthen trade what so ever either. Bitch should have taken Trumps offer at the very least.

Attached: Internal Breakdown..gif (264x320, 929K)

> no go zones

You mean German schools?

Attached: B0968F06-78B7-4E7D-87BC-39FB81E3DEA3.jpg (750x630, 126K)

I mean Swiss prisons

Attached: 1500121756611.jpg (653x645, 124K)

Because this is very simple.

The politicians don't want Britain to leave. And because of this, they will bitch, and moan, and piss around doing everything they can to not leave.

They're hoping that by fucking about, they can convince people with room temperature IQs that the reason shit is fucked is because of Brexit, and not them maliciously fucking it up because they never wanted to do it.

And it'll work, because people are fucking stupid.

Swiss jail > German School

Attached: 8AA2CFE0-83BF-49BF-8840-25489F94D197.jpg (750x977, 512K)

>The politicians don't want Britain to leave. And because of this, they will bitch, and moan, and piss around doing everything they can to not leave.
I actually agree with you U.S. UK people in 2016 voted to leave. The fucking people voted to leave the fucking people. And suddenly in the last 2 years all the MPs are being cunts about it. Sounds like some corrupt shit in U.K. House of Commons. Sounds like some MP's won't get there bribe money if the U.K. leaves. And bribe money is from refugees and immigrants

The British also ruined the future careers for these assholes. First, you act as a politician in a member state doing what the EU wants, then you can go become a nice unelected Bureaucrat who never has to work a day in their life suckling off the teat of the taxpayer.

And those bastards ruined it by trying to regain their sovereignty. It's no wonder the politicians hate them. The new nobles could have had the easy life if those damn peasants had just shut the fuck up and done what they were told to do.

Dude i know. U.K. has become Europe's personal trash bin. And now we want to change that bin. But there is too much shit in it to even lift it out the bin. I'm just fucking tired of it. It has been 3 years. 3 fucking years. I just want it to be over regardless and everyone to shut the fuck up.

Thanks to eu scum like you and treasonous politicians .

Attached: Immigrants everywhere.jpg (630x1200, 118K)

Attached: hell-i-like-you-you-can-come-over-to-my-house-and-fuck-my-sister.jpg (400x300, 81K)

Either way Leave or Remain, Brexit is a self inflicted wound from which the UK will never recover.

But worth it. Fuck you, pansy cunt.

Because daddy eu is threatening to beat her ass and take back her car if shes leaves.

What a cuck. Big mistake to have a German wife. They are strong opinionated and will cuck you at any time