Trump already lost 2020 due to demographics change my mind

Trump already lost 2020 due to demographics change my mind

Attached: 1554958447964.jpg (888x1024, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theprogressiveprofessor.com/?p=19187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, hell lose bcuse hes a cuck

All the shitskins are concentrated in highly blue states. Dont think it'll be an issue in 2020.

I'm never voting again after his complete kikedom on immigration. The only reason I voted for him was to deport the spics, and instead he lets them all in. Unfortunately he'll still win because evangelical retards who are subservient to Israel will vote for him no matter what.

>It's funny because we both work for Shareblue!

Every state will become infested with shitskins. Trumps recent remark about cities will cause the country to become like South Africa.

this, because of his lack of accomplishments

Not if Yang wins the primaries

Attached: yang-gang235.jpg (800x420, 133K)

theprogressiveprofessor.com/?p=19187

Ignore the progressive part

Think again. Primarily republican states such as Idaho and Utah have taken in tons of immigrants.

You're actually retarded lol. Trump has done a lot, you're just too stupid to look it up or you're shareblue

>you are paid to think logicaly, you shill!!

Attached: 1539500697962.png (416x435, 190K)

>source: my ass

because all the mexicans they imported are like 3rd gen now and vote republican lel

Good image. He's going to win 2020, but the image still works, has nothing to do with something as short term as 2020 elections. The country continues to boil no matter who is POTUS

yeah, for Israel, what about the forgoten rust belt americans? Oh I know, he repealed the ACA and gave tax cuts to billionaires. LIBS BTFO

Attached: 1524382912067.jpg (866x900, 124K)

Omegalul. Calling him a cuck is now logic

>Zion Don 2020
Hi Rabbi, watcha doin'?

Trump will legalize weed and pump QE free monies into the economy before 2020 thereby guaranteeing victory.

Lowest black unemployment ever! Based!
Highest levels of legal and illegal immigration in US history! Based!
Says and does nothing while people on the right are deplatformed, doxxed, and threatened! Based!
Let's criminal niggers out of prison for no fucking reason! Based!
Tweets threats he never follows through on! Based!
I love Israel!!

I don't need to waste my time listing the hundreds of positive things Trump has done. You can't be persuaded because you're a shill with a memeflag; and if you actually wanted to have your mind changed, you would've looked it up already.

>Trump has done a lot
I remember during the election when we all chanted for “give more money to Israel” and “let those black prisoners free”

Attached: 16B18713-ADCB-4F09-8BA1-429C39B74524.gif (279x266, 42K)

what the fuck is the boomer in chief even doing all day? where's our wall and deportations, you useless fuck?

you’re part of the problem you partisan hack

He didn't lose tdue to demographics nigger, he lost because he cucked to the neocon (((Israeli))) shills

>talks big, then backs down
this is his presidency so its logical to call him a cuck

This has got to be a bot, right guys? I mean what the fuck?

As if he’s going to lose. He going to steamroll whoever they throw at him. Suck it, shill.

Unemployment is at record lows. Blue collar workers are not hurting for jobs at all.

We just don’t want to be replaced by spics, and we don’t want to live around niggers. Is that so much to ask?

I guess he's golfing? Oh and going to rallies for his next election. He does tweet a lot. That's about it, I guess.

Theres no candidate who can defeat the current Trump. The democrats are split between a bunch of really weak candidates. But in another 10 years you are right Dems will win everything.

why not let the 2020 election change your time instead of making shit slide threads

So how exactly are you going to vote next election? Have fun voting for the Dem platform.

Yeah user, I'm a bot. Ya got me. :^)

Pretty much this. And will ourguys show any hesitation to screw your optics when they are ruled over by browns? Methinks not.

Imo AOC and Bernie really don't have a chance here, and especially not Biden. Not sure either what Dems are going to do 2020.

You could very well be right.

Attached: hispanics.gif (600x428, 226K)

>Unemployment is at record lows. Blue collar workers are not hurting for jobs at all.
Unemployment rate is a terrible metric

Just vote for Jeb Bush

Oh no please list them

Okay fag, crawl back inside Bernie’s asshole now

I'll be very surprised if someone can beat Trump in 2020. But come 2024 the Democrat assholes will most likely take the country over.

If Trump loses, it won't be due to demographics.

Ok meme flag

He'll lose because he said that Assad must go.

Accelerationism. Demographics can’t be saved without dictatorship and that’s not happening

no, just a lot of trump npcs that can't break their programming loop. i voted for him, but these supporters think his shit don't stank. imo he hasn't done anything meaningful.

That includes Andrew Yang

Attached: pol hypocrisy.jpg (458x1024, 72K)

More like due to
Israel First
Saudi Second
Mexico Third
North Korea Fourth
America 5069452374th

Trump is a shill and it doesn't matter who gets elected, Isreal wins. Change my mind

Don't worry user, there's enough dumbfucks left in this country to re-elect Trump in 2020 and 2024 and 2028 and...

Voting for George Bush and Mitt Romney definitely helped protect our interests