Happening tomorrow

I predict someone's going to blow up C4 on the tracks of a NY subway at a specific moment so it ends up derailing everything and killing 235 people in the process. If I am not mistaken it's le religion of peace behind it again but there's going to be another media black out like the one in Notre Dame and people will think it's an accident.

screencap this

Attached: spoi.png (500x426, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kohlchan.net/pol/src/1552697139034-0.mp4
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/5/50/The_Great_Replacement.pdf
archive.fo/yxi4m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh look! It's Bulgarian Mossad user letting us know about another Mossad attack.

Attached: mass-shooting-DOJ3.jpg (2892x1262, 1.93M)

fake and gay

Fake (but maybe tomorrow we have a surprise)

I wonder what Colorado schools are doing to make children snap ?
And was the 18 year old girl that dangerous ?
I think American politicians say much worse and there not put in prison.
Another reason to say America is Muslim law.

it's a failed goyim sacrifice for passover.

Attached: istockphoto-600695136-1024x1024.jpg (724x1024, 108K)

Bump

>I wonder what Colorado schools are doing to make children snap ?
sloppy job mossad

Attached: SOL-PAIS-FAKE-PROFILES.jpg (1776x860, 221K)

Attached: Feinstein-colorado-psy-op.jpg (1480x1673, 490K)

Bump

Kys gay kike incel mossad shill schizo

Attached: Xy2rmXzNwY-4.png (300x250, 61K)

No doubles no troubles, try again Black Sea bro

I believe it

With first names like Moshe, Ariel and Shlomo. Tell us something we don't know.

Attached: General Zinni.jpg (450x309, 65K)

Time to leave my mark here just in case -ppsmg-

Attached: powerpoint.png (535x535, 22K)

Muzzies will never fuck again with america after 9/11 response

Hey, at least Bulgaria provides better intel services to the US citizens than any 'Five Eyes' program can do. Also, it's good to know decades and trillions of tax dollars have been wasted because.....retardation.
After the recent FF attempt in CO, I'm actually willing to think this is real anons.

Also, it's kike passover, and time for some blood sacrifice for the Jews, so of course goy Americans are on the menu.

digits and the Mueller report comes out unredacted

Attached: 15242644685429.jpg (500x381, 65K)

>I wonder what Colorado schools are doing to make children snap ?
If you are referencing the FF attempt in CO today, the so called shooter was from Dade county, FL. Not a CO resident. Flew to the state, bought a pump action shotgun at a store here (completely legit, and she had to previous record) and then was later 'found in the woods where she killed herself' because 'muh Columbine' and also she was born 2 years after Columbine happened. Complete FF.

What is interesting, is that had her information not been made public, and the actual city/county cops here been lazy, something could have happened. But our cops in the state are VERY pro 2nd amendment and realized that this whole thing was staged by the feds (per our kike fag governor, Polis), and took proaction to alert the public, shut down schools and also get heavy on alert. By them making this public, they fucked the Feds/Mossad FF.

This. A thousand times this. Expect additional attacks against Americans from Jews over the next week until Easter.

> than any 'Five Eyes' program can do
Well you could say it's the unofficial Sixth Eye one haha... get it? Sixth eye? Like sixth sense?

Attached: kek.gif (203x211, 53K)

Attached: 1554997618268.jpg (470x753, 63K)

Nothing is going to happen you nigger

Big if true

bump

There's comments on it in this thread: Also, there is some more information/comments on InfinityChan as well regarding this 'shooter'. However, be aware there are many Sheriffs in CO that will turn their counties into 'Sanctuary' counties for gun owners, etc, and will NOT enforce the new bullshit law Polis signed over yesterday. Also, many local cops are far more pro 2nd Amendment than the kike media says.

This was a total FF pushed by the FBI/Polis to get an excuse to ban/confiscate guns in the state of CO. This 'shooter' wasn't even local to CO, flew in from FL, bought a shotgun (of all things) for 'hunting' (again, pretty shitty excuse) all legally and she had no things on her record.

Then it turns into 'possible Colymbine shooter bitch with panties wet for 2 long dead shitheads'.

NONE of this adds up. At all. Knowing she flew in from Miami/Dade county FL is a massive red flag right away.

bump

303 here. How’d she get to mt Evans as an 18 year old who flew to the state. Only question that needs to be asked.

bump

bump

What is this supposed to imply?

Bump

bump

Video: kohlchan.net/pol/src/1552697139034-0.mp4

Manifesto: images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/5/50/The_Great_Replacement.pdf

Thread Archive:
archive.fo/yxi4m

Save and share, they are taken down often, no need to thank me lads, just doing my job

Attached: 1555533251665.gif (660x800, 242K)

FBI better look into the masonic op

oh wait the fbi is fucking incompetent

G I wonder who's behind this post

Attached: 1507271732308.jpg (700x436, 49K)