White Settlements

Who is on board to start white only settlements? As a step in a multi-step strategy. Let's actually do something about the BS.

Attached: image_crop.jpg (800x450, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fort_Sumter
youtu.be/pkrYD326rZY
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront
amren.com/
youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos?disable_polymer=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you prevent muds film infesting

*from

To my 4 Chan brothers, can any of you join stormfront?

More like how do you stop waco from repeating

You buy up a certain amount of land as private property, and build the settlement on it. That's how you accomplish that goal.

Not constructing a citadel from which you fire on federal agents would be a good start

>pic
Where did that quote come from btw? Who said it?

You keep it on the down low, and don't talk about the location of that settlement. And, be covert, not overt. Which means, if you want to have Swasis, cool, but keep it in your house, not outside. (As an example.)

So they were just firing on random federal agents that happened to be walking by did they?

So, if any of you want to get this started.. We could pool together ideas, and resources to make it happen.

Jews can read the demographics, user. I live in what was once a 100% white community. Now there are negroes and mexicans all over the place.
Why? They saw good schools and low crime, and decided to fuck us up. All they had to do was buy the city council.
Jow Forums Jow Forums is cucked by jews. They try and stop honest posters. You guys are fucked. I'm moving on from this asian jew board.

Is there any law that says it has to be one of your guardians home schooling you? Could you just "homeschool" like 40 kids at a time so you can exclude niggers?

Stormfront is a good place to start.

It really isn't
Though it's probably better than TRS

discord gg Nsbza8G

Use this as a link to join a discord server if you want to make this happen.

>Stormfront
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
*breathes in*
PAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA OHNONONONONONONON OH HELL NO OH FUCK NO HE DIDN'T JUST--- HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Nsbza8G
Plug this into discord. Use this as a link to join a discord server if you want to make this happen.

Just become Amish for this.

Well, it's a forum dedicated to topics like these.

You don't have to.

As far as I'm aware, there's not. Homeschool is best, to avoid your kids getting indoctrinated by BS. And, don't send them off to those Commie Brain Washing Centers aka Colleges.

kek

That's because it wasn't land owned by 1 person. It was land owned by many people that sold it to the other races. So instead of white flight, let's build a white only community.

That is, if you want to help secure an existence for our race.

good idea. where?

it has to be independent of corrupt/degenerate national authority. ie. a new country

Actually, it can be done in a red state, and we just bide our time until SHTF. Cos SHTF is a question of when, not if.

If it's done in a red state, we can enjoy the benefits of making a good living, and prepping for SHTF.

no we need a new nation. the federal laws are fucked, and most state laws and culture are too. child support, divorce, social services, for starters. this country is fucked, and shtf is inevitable, just another reason to leave

I know bro, but unfortunately; there's nowhere else to go. Every nation is fucked just as much or more than this one. A new nation could be founded during SHTF.

So we might as well stay in this country with all of our ducks in a row, waiting and biding our time until SHTF. Which would be perfect timing to found a new nation.

>A new nation could be founded during SHTF.

true, but not here. ww3 soon, I'm planning to head to the southern hemisphere to get out of the way. after the war we can regroup wherever

A good answer to the divorce part, is to never get a marriage license. A traditional marriage was cohabitation, and between God, man, and woman. Not Gov't, man, and woman.

Southern hemisphere will be screwed just as badly as the Northern hemisphere if nuclear war breaks out.

So you might as well just stay here.

there may be ways to minimize the problems, but the culture itself is corrupt. the law is only a reflection of that corrupt culture, and it's only getting worse. there is no future here. the sooner conservatives realize that, the better

There is in SHTF, you found a nation during SHTF, and cross that Rubicon if you will. There is no future elsewhere as well. The only future is with a new nation founded.

>Southern hemisphere will be screwed just as badly as the Northern hemisphere if nuclear war breaks out.

no it won't. it's out of the way, all nuclear powers are in the north. we can't just chill there, we will have to find/construct a bunker to deal with radiation, contaminated air, cold because of no sunlight, etc. but it's possible. maybe antarctica. the colder the better. the weapons they have these days will turn the earth volcanic

You're going to run into the same problems elsewhere to plus and on top of always being seen as the foreigner, elsewhere. You will never be 100% accepted, because everywhere will see you through this lens: He isn't us, he's them. Us vs them man.

>The only future is with a new nation founded.

yes, elsewhere. even if this land isn't entirely volcanic, the chinese will invade soon. we trade it back and forth between eons. when we got here we found "native americans" who had come from asia

Nuclear weapons will destroy the ENTIRE planet. EVEN the Southern hemisphere.

too*

unironically move to south africa.
Land aplenty, low prices.

South Africa, whites are a minority. America still has a fighting chance.

2bh, I'm not really worried about laws right now, I'm worried about the war. that's the immediate highest risk. sure, other countries like nz and australia are cucked/corrupt too, but we're not planning on settling in immediately. step 1 is getting out of harm's way, then survive the war, god willing, then rebuild. and we wouldn't be seen as foreigners in the meantime since they're also white. we could do this in south africa, chile, argentina, etc., too, if necessary

But not as a country as a whole. With a new nation..

no they won't. they will make it difficult to live for a while. we will need a bunker with some technology, but fallout doesn't last forever, especially considering there will likely be massive flooding to expedite the clearing/cleaning of the land

A war worth fighting.

Note that server that I posted a link to was just started this afternoon. I'm networking with people on Jow Forums and stormfront to try to make something happen. Right now it's just me in the server.

And, to the user that just joined it, and left.. (I'm not going to say who) Could you rejoin the server so we can get numbers up in that server?

As that link is posted up here, and stormfront. It'll probably have a few dozen people I'm thinking by the end of next week..

That's the 14 words.

Move to Alaska stake 30,000 acres of mining claims.

my advice, drop the neo-nazism and stormtardation

for example, the founding fathers were pro-white but they weren't crazy extreme about it. there's too much negativity, extremist ideology, etc. even the title of the site suggests the wrong outlook. healthy leadership is sunlight, not a storm.

the nazis lost. and they lost to other white people

That's just a stereotype. There's lots of good people apart of many different sects of the movement on there. Instead of attacking each other with the liberal "Neo-Nazi" label, we need to get along, and have unity/solidarity.

Even amongst the people that you call "Neo-Nazis" the general consensus is the same. Sure you will have bad apples, just like in every movement, nation, etc.. But the general consensus is that we have a right to exist, that we shouldn't be discriminated against by the Gov't with their discriminatory regulations against whites for the workplace, etc. That we shouldn't be replaced by the elites with illegals, etc.

What is extremist about those beliefs? And, what is extremist about the 14 words? "We must secure the existence of our race. And a future for white children." What part of that statement is extremist or radical? For us to want to exist, and continue to exist.

sure and we can have those normal ideas without the extremist nonsense. any association with nazism/stormfront/fascism will also turn off most people. red and black are warning (away) colors. the nazis lost. people don't want to associate with losers, etc.

again, usa and europe are historically white nations. white nations defeated the nazis. just be normal. sure, the status quo especially in media hollywood etc. is extreme leftist and degenerate but the answer is not to go to the other extreme. we need to occupy the normal traditional middle, there aren't enough people there currently.

>"We must secure the existence of our race. And a future for white children."

I agree with the statement. but stormfront is associated with more than that. david duke was kkk and has a lot of extremist ideas that go far beyond normal traditional living (white families). just keep it simple, that's my best advice. focus on fundamentals.

bump

Honestly, as I said.. There are bad apples. But with many, I would argue most.. The general consensus is the same. EVEN amongst those who people call "Neo-Nazis" most are just normal everyday people that put on their pants the same way you do, go to school, or work, provide for themselves, or a family. But have the same concerns that you do.. I focus on the simple fundamentals. I know that the site has a bad rep, but many on there are your average every day Joe's.

Language. Can only write entry exam in the correct language.

Lying kike. The Nazis WON. Subsequently, many years after the Nazis WON, the Axis Powers lost a defensive war against other countries. First, however, Nazis WON.

lmao, that's some serious cope nigger

confederates won first too, eh?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fort_Sumter

protip: you only win the war once it's over.

and the nazis won what exactly? after invading poland, france, netherlands etc? those countries didn't attack germany. and those invasions were directly related to UK declaring war on Germany immediately, as part of the alliance that eventually defeated the nazis. and unlike France the UK never lost, neither did the USSR or USA. USSR war was started with barbarossa...defensive my ass

What do you think about joining the discord chat?

why does no one mention the recent declaration of Independence for Suidland

youtu.be/pkrYD326rZY

>literally a honeypot for over a decade
Okay

Had the South put everything that they had into one specific battle, I forget which. But since they didn't, and lost that battle, it cost them the war. Had the Nazis waited to invade the USSR, they would've won. They could've done that later, instead of opening 2 fronts. But even given that, they made it within 20 miles of Moscow I think. Had they been prepared with winter gear, etc, they would've captured Moscow which would've broke the morale of the USSR. Which would've sued for peace, and been absorbed into the Empire.. But, that's water underneath the bridge..

Honeypot? Wdym?

SF has been seized by the AIVD a long time ago. Don't go there

What is the AIVD? And, why not use it?

It's the Dutch secret service. They have completely infiltrated the site and are working closely with NSA. Dutch members have been prosecuted as a result before. Use at own risk, but I recommend you never post anything.

>no second amendment
Yeah nah

Oh boy.. How did you find out about this? And, do you have any links to anyone being prosecuted??

It is literally on wikipedia

"In August 2017, Stormfront was taken offline for just over a month when its registrar seized its domain name due to complaints that it promoted hatred and that some of its members were linked to murder." In August 2017, Stormfront's domain name was seized by its registrar for "displaying bigotry, discrimination or hatred."[55] Earlier the same month, white supremacist news and commentary website The Daily Stormer had been removed from the public Internet[55] for its involvement in the Unite the Right rally.

The site came back online on September 29, 2017. As of October 2017, services to keep the site online were provided by Tucows, Network Solutions, and Cloudflare.[56]

Nothing about the AIVD/NSA seizing it, or getting prosecuted though.

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront

"Na een onderzoek van vier jaar bracht justitie uiteindelijk een moderator en een lid van het forum voor de rechter.[4] De moderator werd vrijgesproken omdat niet kon worden vastgesteld of hij de strafbare uitlatingen had gelezen, de berichtenplaatser werd conform de eis veroordeeld tot een werkstraf van 120 uur.[5]"

Also, who do you think brought it back online after it was seized?

I’m moving to Alaska. Niggers and reptiles and survive in the cold.

It's called Flathead County, Montana and Boone County, Arkansas.

That part sketched me out. But I didn't have any proof..

Alaska would be a good place.. But, unfortunately the cost of living is so high, everything is so expensive. And, I don't think that it has a lot of good jobs either to compensate for the high cost of living..

Listen to amren

Then you can answer your questions better.

I vote Hawaii

Read it

Attached: 31E65A51-5BE8-4AC1-963C-23B64EFA6017.jpg (324x500, 45K)

What is AmRen?

I'm not aware of any settlements in the area..

Does this give any guidelines on how best to initiate White-only communities and how to transition them into a better future? I don't have time to read everything.

American Renaissance

amren.com/

youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos?disable_polymer=1

Personally, I'm not worried about nuclear war. I am more worried about white genocide. That has been going on in America since the 1950's. Especially, after the precedent set in South Africa by the ANC, with their seizing of white owned properties, and ethnically cleansing whites.

They'll give you proof when they kick down your fucking door at 4 a.m. fren. At least you have 1st amendment which we don't

It seems like the writing is on the wall for that, especially with the Democrats wanting to group punish all whites for being whites in 2020 with reparations if they win..

Yeah, we fortunately have the 1st amendment, but even that is getting chipped away. I think I'm not going to be as active on stormfront as I have been on that note. I'll be more active here.. As I've just been looking for a forum that has like-minded people. Why not move to the states?

I wouldn't want to be in Europe, with all that iron fisted tyranny with speech, guns, and with the Muzzies running wild killing people, blowing **** up, etc.

I wouldn't want to live in Europe with their iron fisted tyranny on speech, guns, and the Muzzled running wild killing people, blowing **** up, etc.

Muzzies*