Give me ONE reason why we shouldn't be rooting for White genocide?

Give me ONE reason why we shouldn't be rooting for White genocide?

Why is White people going extinct a bad thing? You're nothing but parasites.

Attached: a8f91a9.png (593x562, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6y0ec2SH3dA
youtube.com/watch?v=vYg0TnetgC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuz we'll genocide you first shitskin

Because all of society would crumble, silly poop skin

>the cruelest race
Stop flooding into our fucking countries, then. Get away from us you stupid resentful subhuman cunts.

>gets genocided by his oun government
>"f-fear m-me!!!"

What even are white people? Would you call Chinese people Japanese some whites are fairer kinder more reasonable than others

Kek, implying Trudeau would allow it.
>Implying snowniggers didn't steal everything from China, India and the middle East with the help of the Jews

Thanks for the excuse not to give a shit about you user

>covilization only exicts thanks to this guy

Attached: IMG_1365.png (210x256, 77K)

Cowabunga it is then shitskin. Where we having the race war? Your continent or ours?

How come so many indians just cant wait to get to america with h1bs

Your country sucks

Attached: 1555426319535.png (995x921, 452K)

Learn to spell check stupid kike

Hi JIDF.

Attached: FD2A30DC-CC3B-47DB-9357-4C1F3563CEAE.jpg (480x480, 21K)

>invented the wheel
>whites stole everything!

>The race that DOESN'T cause rape, suffering, suffering and abuse is the cruelest.
Said by a chink.

>Race war
We don't have to lift a finger, mutt. You're dying by yourself. That's the best part.

Attached: images(8).jpg (640x480, 30K)

Stupid Jew. Laughing at you!

who are you going to tech support scam then?
half your population would be unemployed

Here he is, it is finally revealed to his Chosen! The capstone, the mashiach, THE KING OF THE JEWS!

Attached: yczr04qmwdd11.jpg (332x430, 14K)

Because we invented the modern toilet. And i would assume you have nothing against us being sent into oblivion because of this

why you bringing up asians in a convo about whiteys?

insecure?

That's fine but you better hope it happens lol.

Because white people are the only ones who will put on a clown wig and laugh as they smash the nuclear button then run outside for a final deus vult already thinking on how to colonize foreign lands when the nuclear winters are over. By backing us into a corner you are causing these fantasies that live in every white man heart to cometo the surface

>saved same image 8 times

Truth hurts the whiteys.

You should all stop partaking in anything a white man invented/created - including modern civilization. This is the only way.

>Why should India be glad of Whites
How about trains, you living skidmark?

Attached: c3Gdv.png (3244x1581, 529K)

>We wuz inventorz n sheeeeit
No Mohammad, your ancestors were dying in mudhuts before the Jew came to enlighten them with kiketianity

I love the Jewish people. I honestly do. Thank you to all of you God's chosen ones for removing the tumor (Whites) from the planet. You are the good guys. I mean it.

Attached: [email protected] (621x414, 44K)

The greatest thing the white cracker devils fear is a Black man remembering who he is and what he built like Rome.
When a Black man knows who he is he can topple the cracker system and breed every white bitch in sight inseminating
their nubile wombs with black seed until the white demon genes are obliterated from existence. We won't let you forget
a god damn thing you done to us but no one's gonna remember your pale cracker evil racist asses when we've bred you out
of existence.

Without whites you would be living in squalor and shitting in the streets

Oh wait

But really though whites have created everything. I'd be fine with genociding whites if you went back 3000 or so years technologically so atleast you wouldn't be hypocrites

>You're nothing but parasites.
kay.

The trains were there only to remove wealth and goods from the country at a faster rate. No wonder the Jews fuck you guys over, you suck at seeing their jewry.

Zionism is white nationalism and the holocaust was white genocide

Your state only exists thanks to that guy haha.

youtube.com/watch?v=6y0ec2SH3dA

Your inferiority complex really knows no bounds does it?
Go kill yourself Rajesh.

>Mohammad
>mudhuts
>kiketianity
The timeline is corrupted! Mission Failed!

I didn't know they had colored pictures of Lord Balfour.

white people are the scourge of the earth

Attached: 1555412037262.jpg (430x684, 78K)

Truth

t. nufag

>flag

>Indian Flag
>I love the Jewish people. I honestly do. Thank you to all of you God's chosen ones
>God's Chosen ones
>God's
>Not plural

Way to reveal your identity JIDF shill

Attached: 1528844006582.jpg (439x290, 19K)

There there mudskin.
No need to get upset.
I'm sorry Aryans have provided pretty much all inventions and a good portion of ancient civilization.

You know you niggers keep threatening a race war, and the rest of us are sitting here waiting for you to actually engage it. You do realize you will be on the losing side of a race war right?

Attached: 1530549199085.gif (360x270, 3M)

t. muslim super power in 2050

Don't compare us with Asians.

No more internet because your stupid brown asses will start wars as soon as we leave.

I use it because I am A PROUD BLACK MAN.

Attached: download (3).jpg (1280x1766, 398K)

>says the 80 IQ currycel bathing in the Ganges trash river

Attached: B9711607-0860-426F-8B9B-7CDBF4907C0C.png (940x836, 963K)

Yes you love your jewish master, now be a good goy or no shekels for you

You could have let the Brits rule over you long enough to have raped the streetshitter gene out of you, but you fucked up.

The problem with Whites, both liberal and racist right wingers, is that they think their shit is better than everyone else. They are so obsessed with their own bullshit that they fail to see their own fucking retard bullshit.

Attached: whitepeople.jpg (750x500, 53K)

>Ayo we wuz shahz n sheeeeiiit
Kek, no you're an island monkey. What's with snowniggers and always larping as Aryans.

then post a picture of yourself with timestamp

How about you stop shitting in the street before calling for genocide, retard

Most of it simply is, thus why they emulate it. We're not gods though obviously. Even we fuck up.

t.ching chong

Take a look at the city of rome.

Now take a look at New Dehli.

See the difference?

so your creepy incel ass can dox me? ill pass homie.

Attached: 6534534.jpg (420x420, 24K)

t. turk roach

He's clearly Persian, you mutt.

Why are you so upset Pedro? You aren't a snownigger anyways, or are you one of those Mexicans that pretends to be a snownigger?

Kek he thinks everyone is a mutt like snowniggers are.

I am American, my ancestors were enslaved by the same government that is still oppressing my people.

Attached: bklackmale.jpg (312x400, 20K)

Why is it that the Black man is expected to "just get over it" when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their wealth
to build crackers' fucking empires. Why is it that the BLACK MAN is expected to just get over SLAVERY and institutional
racism and getting fucking killed walking down the street. How about YOU CRACKERS FUCKING GET OVER IT WHEN A BLACK MAN
BREEDS YOUR WOMEN. YOU FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES CRACKERS.

The only parasite is the one in your stomach Pajeet.

>we wuz greeks n romans n shiet
lol no

Why do you imitate the west then? Ain't you got better things to do than space technology with cooperation of USA? Like building toilets.

Attached: white-countries-lets-go-be-oppressed-remember-white-western-culture-9883638.png (500x662, 108K)

A term invented by Jews to give brown people a common enemy. They made them think we're all buddies and are conspiring against them for world supremacy. But there are considerable differences between the various European races that have prevented us from uniting against the migrants.

Not much worse than snowniggers claiming to be Greek n romans n sheeeit

We will enslave your pathetic race again shit skin

>when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their wealth

you had no Empires, stop pretending like you did

>to build crackers' fucking empires.

Our Empires predated the European conquest of Africa by centuries, if not millennia.

>getting fucking killed walking down the street.

then stop killing each other you dumb fucking apes

> How about YOU CRACKERS FUCKING GET OVER IT WHEN A BLACK MAN
BREEDS YOUR WOMEN.

This rarely happens, and it's usually trash women with daddy issues that no self respecting white man wants anything to do with

In conclusion you're a dumb nigger with an inferiority complex. You should learn your place before we cull your ass.

Attached: 1547772928453.jpg (640x640, 40K)

haaa
Nice knowledge dickhead.
The Arabs created the slave trade.
Ever notice how North Africa is all Arab countries.
Also 90% of slaves bought from the Arabs and brought across the Atlantic went to the Caribbean and South America.

Attached: 1472562398030.jpg (394x462, 51K)

I like how Ethiopia is missing, it really goes to show only those countries which were internally divided could be colonized.

except Ethiopia was conquered by the Italians in 1936, so what's your point?

the greeks and romans were white

even though all scientific, and historical evidence points towards the ancient Greeks and Romans being white (arguably moreso than modern ones) these retarded niggers have no history of their own, so they make up fabricated claims to ancient civilizations that made them look like the dumb monkeys they were/are.

fpbp

Attached: dont fuck with white people.png (1238x1056, 549K)

>Caesar, in writing home, said of the Britons, “They are the most ignorant people I have ever conquered. They cannot be taught music.” Cicero, in writing to his friend Atticus, advised him not to buy slaves in England, “because,” said he, “they cannot be taught to read, and are the ugliest and most stupid race I ever saw.”

>Those who live in a cold climate and in [northern] Europe are full of spirit, but wanting in intelligence and skill; and therefore they keep their freedom, but have no political organization, and are incapable of ruling over others. Whereas the natives of Asia are intelligent and inventive...
-Aristotle

Kek, whatever you want to tell yourself mutt. You are truly a KANG!

t. actual newfag

There was no successful colonial regime in Ethiopia, it was pretty clear. What's your point, Pedro?

White fucks fucking PIGSKINS SRE WEAK, PATHETIC AND DECEPTIVE.

DEATH AWAITS YOU ALL, WHITE DEVIL'S. YOUR CHILDREN'S CRIES WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU HEAR.

Attached: 5eb19ea.jpg (720x607, 36K)

You poos are no better. Live and let live, you sad little man.

This is the kind of lack of logic and reasoning I don't understand. Probably because I'm not some retarded shitskin. If Whites are truly as evil, destructive, and violent as you say they are; then why in the hell would you want to pick a fight with them? If we are the boogeyman that haunts your dreams and history, than why on Earth would you want to awake us from our peaceful slumber, and fight the demon you protest so much?

Attached: 1522521746496.jpg (480x703, 89K)

Because the White Man feeds you, shitskin!

there isn't one, just like there isn't any reason for us to not fight back by any means necessary

everytime I see a white demon I boil up with rage, its like my ancestors years of suffering and pain boils up and manifests
as rage, all I want to do is knock ever white person the fuck out dead on the streets. Their wet dog smelling asses enrage
me. That's why I chose to live in the ghetto with my black brothers and sisters. The only time I enjoy seeing a whitoid is
at the end of my dick or the end of my fist.

UK should had exterminated you all

Attached: 1554754236237.png (454x579, 141K)

Because without us, you turn into Zimbabwe.

Yeah and how does that work for you? Niggers can't fight worth shit 1v1, it's why you gang up on everyone.

Attached: Ooooooh+the+white+guy+won_4390ec_4450802.gif (300x240, 1020K)

Because white varna rules
youtube.com/watch?v=vYg0TnetgC0

Not sure if bait or actual retard
>notices Indian flag
Actual retard

Everytime I fuck a white whore I spit in their faces in the name of slavery, I choke them and force them to apologize.
My ancestors lived through torturous lives under the hand of white demons so when I am fucking a blonde girl I want to
make them suffer even 1% of my peoples suffering for one second. Most black men do this when they fuck white women.

because you are white. caucasian.

It's fucking depressing that people think this shit.

>Wants desperately and by all means possible to live in the societies built by these "cruel parasites"
You feed them from your finger and they devour your whole fucking arm...

Attached: 1535046943154.jpg (1024x682, 224K)

> Valuing the opinion of a poo

Shouldnt you worry about finding the toilet first? I mean baby steps pajeet.