What makes you sad Jow Forums?

What makes you sad Jow Forums?

Attached: unknown-18-01.jpg (679x837, 105K)

if you stopped trying to make these datamining threads in a pathetic attempt to find something to make us despair, I might be sad.

When someone Deliberately lies and people fall for it.

yeah, I was never scared of clowns.

Attached: snow.jpg (788x315, 37K)

Why? How the fuck is a stealth clarkson top gear UK grand tour thread data mining? Get off the meds

cry harder GCHQ

The degeneration and cuckening of the West. No thing could make me more sad than that

Lay off the meds
Who the fuck is gchq u larping tranny insany

When we spend millions for some picture of a black hole and rebuilding churches, and everyone is just fucking ok with it. Humanity cannot and will not ever collectively come together to make this shithole planet any better. Call me a pussy or whatever idc, it just saddens me.

british homeland security and intelligence....

You know, the ones that own your little country?

Nothing anymore.

HONK HONK

Attached: b.jpg (639x361, 42K)

This makes me angry, not sad.

Legitimately sad?
Retards
Idk why, but when I see a severely retarded person in public I can't help, but feel for them.

Mine was when Howard nuked this country with Sudanese niggers + communist bullshit like gst
Isn't that asio? Hardly matters since 9 eyes and prism

Uh, yeah u are?

being right, again

>Uh, yeah u are?

hehehehehe....

>Isn't that asio? Hardly matters since 9 eyes and prism

that remains to be seen.

Aaaahhhhhh
Yeah that feel
Imagine if hawkings was alive for a few more years when we got brain interfaces
Sux to be him

Attached: unknown-18-03.jpg (679x837, 123K)

The fact the JIDF wont fuck off

certainly not this

Attached: falkland-islands-map.jpg (1000x654, 185K)

>How the fuck is a stealth clarkson top gear UK grand tour thread data mining? Get off the meds

Fucking lel.

Mfw grand tour and tguk are never coming back
I hated the studio eps but less clarkson Richard and may is terrible.
Gen z a and so on don't even know who they are

Attached: unknown-18-06.jpg (679x694, 196K)

Truly sad, but maybe less TV is for the best. The times were too comfy. If our Nations were 100% White then yeah. Though Jezza, May and Hamster are of a breed dying unless we keep it going.

That I'll never be able to drive this to work

Attached: DSC5420.jpg (1150x767, 110K)

It hurts user.

Attached: unknown-18-07.jpg (679x694, 159K)

climate change deniers.
it's why i can't take this board seriously.

I always look at those and wonder how they'd handle with modern wider gripper tyres? Forza and sim mods don't go that wide but they handle much better from that alone
Also back in the early 1900s you could until the 50s I believe

Western Civilization has been the most civilizing and progressive and just environment ever known throughout humanity's entire history. And it seems to be under enormous stress beginning in the early 20th century. it's possible that it could all be going away.

>everyone on this board has the same exact opinion in detail, and if it deviates from mine one iota the whole board is a joke.
You are literally the root of all human problems, user.

Hate to agree with you but this
Discord debate and opposite viewpoints should be able to be freely talked about without censorship.
Fuck that shit I hate echo chambers

they had a pretty good run. the sad part is their successors are not nearly as clever or entertaining.

unfortunately, it seems common to hire random harmless basedboys and minorities. people with no soul.

Living.

Attached: 1851d5ca.png (515x416, 5K)

why was he even crying? they're going to do a whole season of "special episodes" while traveling the world.

It was a format he used for 17 years user and the studio audience was max comfy.
It's gonna be their Swan song their too old to bd doing specials for long especially clarkson

I guess. Listening to their whinging is half the entertainment

Not nicely. They're set up specifically to slide around corners, and the hard rubber is all that can stand up to it for any prolonged time.

And watching the poor cars break. Sucks they quit s3 was the best they've ever done and too good for this earth
So have a hard compound on the wider wheels? Still = more grip and able to slide

The most likely scenario of my two beautiful white children.

Attached: 1E96DEEC-3152-47FA-ADBF-27E8C10F6E88.jpg (900x691, 162K)

>tfw no gf

i mean if the 90% are deniers, thats enough for me to judge the whole of the board for it.

You're an echo-chamber faggot and you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
You are the literal root of all human problems. Whether you were in the Temple, the Church, or modern leftyism, you are the actual problem.
The entire argument for NatSoc.

Let's see.I broke up with my cheating whore gf who I loved for years,my best friend is in the army and away with new friends,my other best friend is a fucking suicidal junkie who I want no contact with,I can't get a fucking job,my father hates my guts
I don't know how am keeping it together,I guess heavy lifting and meditation

Attached: 1547059076203.gif (250x338, 1.81M)