"I'm fucked." - Donald J. Trump

AHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 0q07hehlm1t21.jpg (640x604, 52K)

Imbleach grumpf naw

Wait. WAIT. hold up. Stop the presses.

Trump. Donald J. Trump said something HYPERBOLIC?!?!!!!?!???!?!??

Trump didn't even say this...

ACCORDING TO NOTES

PEE PEE TAPE IS REAL

Attached: D4cm1LeXkAEHbty.jpg (762x184, 53K)

WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW

>according to notes
IMBEAAAAACH

yea why do you think he suck jew duck to be saved ?
he litteraly had to beg the big jew to save him form the deep state

>"unverified allegations"

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

It’s not damning at all.

He’s just complaining a council will impede his actions as a president.

The democrats robbed him of his presidency.

The democrats robbed half the country of the president they elected.

>dtumpf said he's fucked that means we got to impeach him now!

It´s over.

No way this is real

What a faggot

Attached: 1552459936023.png (934x874, 630K)

who the fuck is hunt why do they omit full names

ONG THIS REALLY IS THE END OF DRUMPF PRESS F TO PAY RESPEKS

literally hearsay according to some nevertrump faggots diary.

L I T E R A L L Y

according to notes,
high level sources tell us:
OP is a giant faggot,
or something to the effect thereof

the democrats are making themselves really ridiculous, do they do anything but obsess about impeaching trump even after all this?

This isn't at all surprising, just slimy that it gets put in this report. Trump is right, this bullshit ruined the first two years of his administration and was a political hit job.

>This is the end of my Presidency. I'm fucked.

Is this the new Sonic Adventures fanfic?

they hate him because he spoke the truth

Attached: Image 2019-04-18 at 3.05.25 PM.png (593x569, 286K)

You forgot to highlight the important part of that paragraph. He said that because:

"Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your Presidency".

>lefties are celebrating over this damn quote
holy shit and here I thought people were delusional over based AMLO being president
your lefties are heavily brainwashed

Attached: 1547267411718.jpg (720x540, 210K)

>flag
If you used a meme flag, I might trust you more.

oh no no
its oger

Mike Hunt, he’s the presidential minutes-taker

>piss jar thread

1.) I did not vote for Trump
2.) I will not vote for him in 2020
3.) Even I can see that this is exactly what you would say if the powers that be fashioned a kangaroo court to indict you, with their media that would rake you over the coals no matter what info came out

This. There's a million and one things that I could criticize Trump for but the Russian collusion shit has been the most infuriatingly retarded bullshit that we had to endure for almost 2 years and put a cloud over everything that Trump did.

so he was being ironic?

>not including that part right before the last highlight
shiggy diggy

Oooooh noooo
I’m soooooo fucked
Hoooow could this eeeevver happen to mee?

wtf is half the report redacted its afraid

Which is why Trump is currently sitting in prison right now at Mueller's insistence, right?

Trump goes down in history as the biggest kike puppet president, what a pathetic piece of shit.

it's real

Attached: Screenshot_334.png (680x861, 256K)

literally the entire 2nd half of the report is them just chillin around waiting for trump to say something then try and find an obstruction charge into the non-crime.

fucking hilarious. 200 pages of nothing.

Get a load of all the denial and cope in this thread. It’s overwhelming.
>it’s this real!
It is

>Woodrow Wilson exists
>FDR exists
>LBJ exists
>Trump biggest like president in history
FEKIN KEK

Attached: image.jpg (750x393, 77K)

You can't expect sub-humans to use logic. ORANGE MAN BAD!

Imagine being too stupid to not realize this has been selectively highlighted to fool brainlets like yourself

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 185K)

keep reading

Attached: here's_what_he_meant.png (680x861, 379K)

This

>It’s not damning at all.
>He’s just complaining a council will impede his actions as a president.
>The democrats robbed him of his presidency.
>The democrats robbed half the country of the president they elected.

hes not exactly wrong to be worried about the dep state officially starting their politically motivated witch hunt that would drag on forever. it did him plenty of political damage; tarring him in the eyes of NPCs and their neocuck boomer representatives.

without this i bet he would have managed to secure billions more for the wall. or at least isreals wall if nothing else.

Learn to read the full thing.

Attached: pee pee poo poo.png (1376x339, 331K)

When do you anti trump retards get tired of being wrong?

I grasped so hard, I got so far

Attached: Image001.jpg (604x671, 250K)

Sounds like he was saying it sarcastically

He and israel are both fucked.

Attached: E34DDA93-50FB-4D75-8073-9E8FC4F54823.jpg (1024x683, 83K)

It's not damning because it's hearsay.

BLUMPF ADMITS HE COLLUDED WITH PUTIN I KNEW IT

I totally believe he said that. Thats it im a JebHead now.

Any talented artists want to draw a picture of blue and green haired SJW freaks throwing up after drinking too much Mueller (Miller) Time beer and poisoning themselves on it?

Attached: 1540001842111.gif (450x450, 1.83M)

Pic works on two levels .

Attached: 1551302628363s.jpg (250x166, 8K)

Regardless of what else happens moving forward, Trump's Presidency is effectively over. He's going to be investigated and most likely impeached for this every single day for the rest of his Presidency. He's going to get absolutely hammered every single day leading up to any potential election where he would be the nominee over this issue and he will be buried by it. Every single down-ballot candidate is going to suffer for being associated with Trump in any way, shape or form.

Trump is finally done.

EDIT: This comment pissed off the Russian trolls holy shit.

>EDIT: This comment pissed off the Russian trolls holy shit.
Newfags are cancerous.

Is this from r/politics? I'm already looking forward to everyone forgetting about this in a week

He is merely saying an investigation is going to keep him from accomplishing his goals, not that they are going to uncover cover a bunch of dirt. This means nothing.

Attached: 1555305663878.jpg (900x729, 67K)

>taking obvious bait

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>he took my bait

Attached: 1554585010953.jpg (500x666, 77K)

Please jail these fucks!
EDIT: GOLD! thank you kind stranger

Desperate straw grasp when you're foisting a depiction of panic and hyperbole, in hopes it sucks all of the attention away from the foundation of fairness and good faith investigation laid plain in the bigger picture here.

Trump was investigated in good faith in an adversarial theater of justice and his palladin was an impartial party who recused himself.

But he said "I'm fucked." in a moment of sincere, impassioned reaction (if we accept the magnanimous presumption that DJT's reaction is not a deliberate performance, but a reflex. That's asking a lot.) so totes red handed.

RIP my inbox

>He's going to get absolutely hammered every single day leading up to any potential election where he would be the nominee over this issue and he will be buried by it.

this

when he loses the election, the SDNY will prosecute him

>or words to those effect

How is hearsay reliable when the person can't even remember what was actually said?

Nice fanfic.

Read it sarcastically

>half
You spelled lowest voter turnout in history wrong, assdick

He never wanted to accomplish his goals in the first place.

SD NY represents the wealthiest Uber lib faggots in the nation. They would persecute anyone who stands against their urbanite globohomo fantasy. Who gives a shit about their opinion?

Attached: giphy.gif (300x225, 909K)

Wasn’t even close to lowest turnout in history.

Should have voted more then, idiot.

shut up beaner

>in good faith
lmao

How quickly can you shills pivot back to muh tax returns?

I want him to go down in flames and to be punished for sucking so much jew dick so very hard..I don't care for what

Attached: 1549526300405.png (645x773, 49K)

How do idiots like you even tie your shoes everyday...do you just wear flipflops? With black socks I'd imagine

Look at you. Juuuuuuust look at yourselves right now.

You could have spent the last two years making yourself less of an incel, but you didn't, you sat here on Jow Forums crying "lol libtard cucks" because it was the only thing that made you feel better than someone else. And now that one thing you had that felt slightly less awful than your horrible day to day life is crumbling right in front of you.

Go outside, go to a gym, start treating your acne... Maybe even try talking to a girl. If she finds you gross, then think about how you can do better next time and move on to someone else. Do something that will actually improve your life instead of being lazy and ignoring the obvious.

>Juuuuuuust

Attached: tellmehowtofeel.png (425x496, 80K)

Now I'm no fan of Zion Don, but what it implies is that he's disgruntled about the investigation because it will go on for years (and it did), and that being under investigation will impact his presidency negatively (which it did). This investigation that in the end came up with jack shit didn't see that coming at all - enabled the left to run the "russian puppet" narrative for a long, long time, and turned it into a defacto truth in the minds of many. To some extent it did ruin his presidency, but given all the isreali dick he's been sucking, he probably would have done that just fine himself.

>But he said "I'm fucked." in a moment of sincere, impassioned reaction

Ah, plebbit psychology 101. Just cherry pick what you feel is sincere and dismiss everything else.

Attached: 1483484327691.gif (480x320, 678K)

Woah woah woah, are you saying he reacted negatively to something that took up 2 years of his presidency?

So many wrong assumptions. Two years of an open ended investigation and this is all you got. Look how much Comey found on Hillary in the short time she was investigated. He read out the crimes on TV. I look forward to reading about your suicide on 3 nov 2020.

>according to
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

100% This

>he gave money to Israel
>like every other president
The wall will be built and you'll still bitch about this. You have to play the game to some extent. Kennedy just called kikes on their hilariously obvious bullshit (building fake power plants to illegally make fucking nukes) and it still got him murdered. All US president's know they have a Jewstar-shaped target on their head.

But it is easier if I just take the two words I want to hear most out of context!

Attached: 1555605024108.jpg (459x344, 34K)

>this is all you got
Yeah this is it, just a 400 page report that completely damns him and will eventually go unredacted to congress, plus dozens of indictments, many of which led to convictions, and about 20 ongoing investigations. Can't believe we went through two years to come up with such a huge pile of nothing.

The investigation into Hillary produced none of the above, though. Why even bring that up?

The whole world outside of Jow Forums is cringing for you guys so hard right now. It's going to get really, really ugly for you over the next few months. And you knew all along this is how it would turn out, but you fought so hard to maintain willful ignorance.

I'm saying this in all honesty and as a way to offer you help even though you don't deserve it: DO NOT tell anyone outside of the safety of the anonymous internet that you come here or that you participated in these threads. Keep that shit off of all social media that can be connected to you. If you don't, you'll be so outcast from society that you'll never come back, and we don't need any more school shooters.

Attached: 1494602626973.jpg (558x592, 93K)

t. huge faggot
Listen to yourself, not only is what you are saying factually incorrect, but you appeal to social pressures like some kind of fucking teenager. Just from your written messages you come across as a pussy.

what's life like with a double digit IQ?
do you have to remember to breathe?

Attached: 1554741010972.jpg (550x543, 83K)

Today is the best thing that ever happened on Jow Forums. Fuck. I'm not going to be able to get anything done other than watch the sheer agony in these threads, which sucks because I have a lot of work I should be doing. Oh well. Days like today are once in a decade.

>you better watch yourself or other turbo liberals like me will leave snarky remarks on your face book

On one hand I hope you never realize how absolutely pathetic you are because a weak willed person like you would harm themselves at that point. On the other hand I would never have to read another garbage post from you again.

Attached: 1555119572883.png (900x880, 713K)

Any minute now, right?

Attached: B35D08C4-E516-4E4E-AA00-765D4A08AD1A.jpg (364x419, 101K)

More please

>i was acting retarded on purpose

I know.

Attached: 1553460302111.png (1000x1000, 106K)

well that was hard

Attached: stonetoss.png (1000x1000, 130K)

Indictments? You mean like that group of Russians that will never see the inside of a court room? What a waste. You wanted trump but all you got were the people around him. Trump is still there and your still waiting.