US Army arms soldiers with new 'suicide drones'

what are the mutts up to? are they really reduced to using kamikaze tactics to hold back China?

businessinsider.com/the-us-army-wants-to-arm-soldiers-with-new-suicide-drones-2019-4?IR=T

Attached: file.png (1119x687, 755K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9e8k-zc2U5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop sliding threads with your retarded threads

military is it's own country and population.

>drones
>kamikaze

Attached: 1552877034933.jpg (343x375, 52K)

>suicide drones
How are they different from guided missiles?

It's not.

However they probably call it a "suicide drone" because it's driven by a propeller and not a jet motor.

Even Call of Duty had this as the dart killstreak, so it's pretty mainstream. Opts for a middle ground between CAS and direct fire weaponry like the 40mm, SMAW, or Javelin. I'm wondering at what level of implementation they are going to deploy it as.

Attached: slaughterbots.jpg (224x225, 11K)

every us soldier gets their own personal jap?

they're small killbots that can be reused, a missile is fired and used up

>suicide
You mean kamikaze.

Attached: abdool.jpg (1072x804, 292K)

So it's neither "suicide" nor "kamikaze"?

Israel already has these, theyve been using them against syrian air defense forces to good effect.

I imagine we are going to have to go back to flak cannons and anti air guns if a real conflict were to happen and both sides started using these.
this is actually a good topic

this is basically a remote controlled mortar.

Beat me to it
>cruel American militaries use "suicide bullets"

It's a steerable mortar but much lighter. Pretty clever idea to be honest.

Haha fuck you Americans I will slaughter all of you in your own country.

>I imagine we are going to have to go back to flak cannons and anti air guns if a real conflict were to happen and both sides started using these.

"real conflict" will be absolute madness that I can only parallel to the start of the WWII. Winners and losers will be resolved in mere moments by unforeseen interactions of technology. Preventing MAD is far more advanced than they will admit. WWIII is entirely unpredictable.

Retarded threads like this are made by 1 of 3:
A kike a nigger or a faggot

Attached: faggot.png (994x265, 481K)

the US will sell them to the Saudis and the Saudis will arm half the ME with these things. and then we'll see terrorists using them in the West

Drone swarms soon.

It doesn't need a heavy and expensive launcher or a loud, expensive, and potentially dangerous rocket motor. I kinda think it's a shit idea though because even in a best case scenario of a powered dive a hand launched drone isn't going to be able to reach the speeds needed to defeat a current generation active protection system much less a near future one that would be it's contemporary. I guess you could throw like a dozen of the things but then you're carrying around an ATM sized about of them anyway.

It seems like it would be a more fitting tool for glowniggers to take out civilian vehicles and maybe that's what they actually want it for.

makes sense, then deliberate take over of vehicle assassinations aren't limited by road medians like this attempt on trump
youtube.com/watch?v=9e8k-zc2U5A