Sister been dating a nigger for 3 years. What to do?

I’m first gen italian and this shit is fucking infuriating, I blame my weak ass cucked father for being a weak cuck all his life, and my weak mother.

I don’t want anything to do with my sister, don’t want to go to her wedding if they marry (they prob will).

What are my options here user? My weak sorry excuse of an Italian family makes me very resentful of them.

Attached: 4D745D02-A4B9-40D4-AF8E-1C48AB1AF888.jpg (403x392, 40K)

Honk Honk

Attached: clownworld.png (535x449, 635K)

It is the Jewish occupied Governments fault my friend that problems gets deal with or we all suffer your same fate...

Attached: 10831b0424e3686b5bdb4a3f46a1ffcf.jpg (847x817, 147K)

put the boots to him

When the...moon hit's your eye like a big pizza pie
that's amore...
When the...moon starts to shine, like you've had too much wine
you're in love...

Attached: zimbabwe.jpg (900x610, 74K)

ask if you can watch bestiality

Just admit it whitey.
You're people are done. All your women will be BLACKED. All your men will become basedbeta males. incels. They don't be reproducing because of that tiny dick. Only think they'll be doing is being femboy traps for BBC. That's what you guys are beta femboy cuckmales.

Italian and a nigger.
she is faithful to her race.

kek
Eyyy OP take it from this polack if you want him to fuck off you have to make him feel uncomfortable and the rest of your family has failed on this front. If you fuck with him by yourself realistically it's going to get you in a lot of trouble and you may not have people on your side. It's been 3 years. It's too late.
Are you from jersey by any chance. shithole mutt central it is

The obvious answer is to tie them both up and rape him in front of her. Show her how much of a little bitch he is to her. If that doesnt work then you rape her. And when the police show up you use your chloroform in a spray can and rape all of them. Let rape be your will to power. It works for niggers, i can work for you to.

Attached: smuggg.jpg (464x606, 37K)

You post a variant of this thread almost every day

Honor kill her.

Put a child inside her before the nigger can. Then honk that nose of yours during its birth.

Say something. Sit her down and say that its going to end up badly and that you care about her. Hopefully she will change her mind while talking to her. Then you slip your hand up her shirt and unclip her brah and fondle her breasts while she looks confused but aroused.

You'll tell her to relax and and she'll say
"user wh..what are you doing?.." and you'll say "I love you sis, I cant watch you make a mistake like that but I understand that someone has to take responsibility for your urges"
she'll shyly nod as you slightly squeeze her nipple. She'll move her hands over to your groin and place her hands on the massive bulge in your pants and unzip your pants while your throbbing dick burst through the hole.

"A..user??! did I do this?" she'll smile and place one soft hand around the shaft and slowly trace her finger up and down your pulsating member.

She is an unsalvageable skank anyway. Nothing to be done.

Slide thread but I don't fucking care, look who the fuck cares about racemixers in the end regardless of what happens they fucking lose. The less obvious situation where we descend down into spicnigger ville the whites who racemixed will have little nigger kids and the whites that don't will have blue eyed Aryan kids.

I could continue but you get the point, who the fuck cares about genetic dead ends.

Women love me :)
And I love them.
Also I love being white

there was a time when OP's friends would just go and kick his ass. it was just that simple. can you imagine how much better past generations were at solving their problems than we are? what a disappointing state of affairs.

Yes, but do you rape them? If not they really arent getting off. You should step aside and let a real man satisfy her urges.

Attached: 1553882202673.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Kekt

I'm sorry mate, let just hope he cheats on her

3 years? Bruh shes done for. Shes been BLACKED at least 20 different times by now

>and unclip her brah

Attached: surfer.jpg (4272x2848, 1.84M)

Kill her.

Oops

why are you mad tho

Kill him.
How is this a question?

Disown her. Tell her that you want nothing to do with her or her nigger boytoy. Tell her to never talk to you ever again. Than just get up and leave her alone. Make it clear that so long as she sleeps with niggers, she will never even so much as talk to her.

>What are my options here user?
Fuck his mom.

That's no way to talk about your parents you ungrateful fuck. Show some respect to the people who raised you

You do know that by now both of your sisters holes are not for human use anymore?

>fucked up siblings
my brother is a drug addict. if he's got money he blows it on binges that can last 3-4 days without sleep
no matter what my mum has tried, he won't stop. you can't help people that won't help themselves. I've given up with him and don't want to interact with him, he's a nasty person to be around who only makes life worse. most males would naturally fail at life, and that's the only way it can be, the genepool is in constant need of pruning, else an enormous load of shit genes would turn the white race back in nigger tier within 5 generations. only by constantly culling the scum - thats what defines a race of people - there's a clue in the name - race - only a few qualify for the next round of a race, most lose

have fun with the eggplant nephew. history
truly is stuck on repeat.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x528, 46K)

>only a few qualify for the next round of a race, most lose
yeah sister is winning at life rn

Nothing, you are 3 year to late. He has been inside of her so many times that nobody else will ever want to touch her.
Just leave her alone and let her be happy.

my cousin let herself get banged by a nigger for 2 years. she eventually realised it was no good, but only cos the nigger would bang other white women and chat them up in front of her without the slightless shame\guilt. Really she should have been darwin awarded out of the white race there, but she went on to marry a high tier beta white male, and have 2 sons. I hope the nigger worship gene by cousin had has not been passed onto them to the point their daughters fuck niggers.

shaka

She's gone. Just focus on raising kids that realize niggers are animals and bestiality is disgusting.
My brother married a "good" nigress and their kids are half apes. It pains my entire family being around them. We love them, but at the same time, they're very clearly different from the rest of my white nieces and nephews not only in terms of looks but instinctual behaviors.
Eventually she'll come to realize her mistake and you'll be vindicated.

You could always goad the nigger into a fight and beat his ass as well.

>nigger worship gene
t. sex pillow worship gene

>Italian
Fucking kek, go back to your fucking pizzaria mediterranian monkey

Attached: 552bc2922bc4dc2c528b4577.jpg (868x1246, 94K)

>Sister been dating a nigger for 3 years.
>I’m first gen italian

I don't understand...what seems to be the problem?

Just two people enjoying their complimentary races.

Why are you such a racist bigot for, OP?

WTF?! I thought blacks & italians hate each other...

Attached: 1550965654983.jpg (550x550, 42K)

Do you KNOW their "instinctual behavior" is different or is it your confirmation bias and ignorance?

To restore honor to your family, you must address those whom are at fault. This would be your father.

oy vey, didn't you ever watch A Bronx Tale?

no i'm a yellow fever fag that regularly goes on sex holidays in thailand. Hoping to get a work from home job so i can spend more time banging 20yo thai prozzis. its great fun

Listen men, your grand fathers, father and brothers are the one to blame for how things are, don't ever forget it. Women will act in anyway which men allow. Stop blaming the Jews, though they will hang, and stop blaming women. Blame the pathetic males in your bloodline.

that sounds smelly and gross. why do you do that?

3 years wtf is this? super nigger?

Record her having sex with him and sell it on the internet for money. Perverted goys will buy it.

Attached: 235235626236.png (274x242, 17K)

You’re all weak. My family is all from the Balkans but my sisters were born here. If they listened to rap we humiliated them and made fun of them and showed disgust. When one of my sisters liked a half white half Latin kid who was a complete nerd in school I threatened his existence and my mother threatened to disown them both (strategy bby). Yeah they called us names and acted progressive with their friends bout it stuck. Also we all made an effort not to always be mean but instill some reasons and logic about sticking with their own. It worked. You have to be willing to put up with a lot though to fight degeneracy in the West. It will hurt and cause you to lose hair.

>tfw I literally don’t know what living with non-whites is like
Pas désagréable. Op is a cuck for even letting this happen in the first place.

Jesus fucking christ. I knew it. I was gonna say you must have yellow fever or something.
If their genes are "faulty" then so is yours.

Fogiddaboudit. Move to the country for the peace and quiet. Maybe raise some pigs.

Attached: pig feed.gif (400x300, 3.62M)

Abandon your cucked family and cut all ties from them and live for your people and create your own little family. Don't do anything stupid/illegal.

1 post by this id and look how many people baited, damn /pol.

Let darwin sort it out.

You sure that what u want whiteboy? we finna take over then, all your bitches getting the bbc

I'm not sure I'm buying this one lol

Stop bragging that you pay women for sex... It doesn't make you cool or a stud or anything like that

Attached: a90549560eb7857108cf89873d759cd930eac7bd8fb913962d1837697475702e.png (1149x572, 36K)

t. turbocuck mcmicrodick

Douse her and her nigger in gasoline and burn their coal.

Attached: 6801133945354.gif (256x192, 1.01M)

>1 post by this ID

Hey Shlomo, how much is the JIDF division paying you?

>brp
BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAPPPPP

Incessant anonymous leaflet campaign

Wops and niggers are equally bad.

It means she's low tier whore and you should cut contact with her simple

And 3 years .. Jesus that's fucking disgusting. If my sister did that I wouldn't even talk to her

Attached: 2be5db4d0e02d14efbd3.jpg (980x625, 68K)

>Italian brother furious that sister is dating a black guy

At least mainstream media weren’t lying about this stereotype

No one even considers Shitalians white hahaha

They look like Arabs desu.

fight him at every family gathering. it will be great to see you back here with a black eye pepe or a smug pepe. im rooting for ya champ!

Attached: Pepe (10).gif (427x382, 1.05M)

put a life insurance policy on her, and when she eventually gets killed by the nigger you go collect your spoils.

Apparently libs do nowadays. I got banned from some FB group for saying Italians aren’t white. The mods there said that only white supremacists say that Italians aren’t white so they can downplay racism against blacks in America or some dumbass shit like that.

My sister already has a 2 year old by a nigger. She's a single mom, which we all could've predicted. It started with her hanging around "nice" black guys. Your sister is already lost unfortunately.
The only way to cope is to pretend like she doesn't exist. When people ask just say you're an only child. Trust me, I lived it and went through the drama with my family.

>Sister has been dating a nigger for 3 years.
Well shucks, user. That sounds like a right tenacious negro your sister's got latched onto her. Normally those suckers stick around until they get bored, but your family probably caught a focused deviant. Don't worry,all is not last. There is still one thing no nigger male can stick around with (well two things, but the other is ghosts); you need to get your sister pregnant. There's nothing that spooks a nigger more than the expectation of support and the familial responsibility of his own children. Now, to be clear, I'm not saying that you sully your coal-tolling sister with a nigger's seed, that's absurd. You're probably going to have to man up and do the job yourself. Track her cycles and pay attention to her black paramour's rhythms. When he's out of town and she's ovulating you're gonna have to hit her with some hardcore roofie shit and then make it happen. It might be a bit hard on account of her being your sister and all, but just remember that you're doing this for her.

Attached: Wisebeardman-store.jpg (450x297, 23K)

>Italian woman is a skank

I'm truly shocked.

Sire a better family than they did.