So who's side is she really on?

So who's side is she really on?

Attached: coulter.jpg (772x578, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/2lJ3dnOsobik/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America's

Sloppy Steve Bannon's

HAHAHAHA SLOPPY STEVE IS GETTING EXECUTED FOR TREASON!

It wouldn't take much to get Ann to take the honk pill I don't think. She seems like she's really teetering on the edge lately.

Jared Taylor

The black bulls.

Ann is your friend.
She fights for (YOU)!

Whichever side gets her the most controversy.

My side
Drumpf can get real about non whites imvading or he can get called the fuck out for being a bitch

Faggot

Ann has been and remains correct.

Attached: 1548951748970.png (582x1217, 1.33M)

Any day now!
Just not today!
Ahahahahahahahahhahahahhaa

Who gives a shit? Stop posting that bassett hound looking barren coalburning roastie

I’m not convinced she’s not a dude. Look at that fucking Adam’s apple

As a liberal, I despise her but I'll say at least she's consistent and sticks to her principles. Trumpers hate her cause she calls out Trump for breaking his promises.

Nigger dick. No other explanation needed.

Ann Coulter is the Skip Bayless of politics

The North

I have literally never heard her say or write anything that turned out to be untrue

White

This...

So who's side is this guy really on... bitchute.com/video/2lJ3dnOsobik/

Attached: trump the jew antiwhite whitegenocide hitlerdidnothingwrong dump donald trump bl.png (1260x834, 1.98M)

the constant shilling against her eg should tell you all you need to know, op

The jews, no surprise here.

She just tells the truth on whatever subject it is, so it says more about our society that telling the truth is apparently always controversial than it does her.

Ann is the only woman I would ever vote for or support.

She's fucking crazy, so it doesn't really matter. She's her own unique sort of noise that rings true on a few issues, but is otherwise a nuisance.

Give her credit when she lands blows against the enemy, but don't concern yourself with whether or not she's "onboard." It really doesn't matter.

On the white side, retard. Much unlike Zion "Give it all to Israel" Don

Nah she says things that will be controversial. That's it

It's not about telling the truth

Her own.
She's making a living getting people to care about her opinions.
More power to you.

Yeah dude it's just controversy that Trump reneged on all his promises. No truth there at all. Just saying it to be controversial

How about shove your paid Trump team opinion up your fat asshole. You faggots are also all over Ann Coulter's twitterfeed. Your faggot boss is a traitor and an embarrassment who conned his base, and you're going to be out of a job soon when Trump gets blown the fuck out by anyone who can fog a mirror in 2020 because he's a lying conman traitor kike fuck. Fuck you.

Ann is /ourgirl/.

her cat's

She's on the getting shit done side.

She's on our side, retard.

take your meds schizo. let me guess you are jewish?

The side that gets her the most money. She will say anything to get attention and sell books. Jow Forums can't see the forest from the trees.

This. The only politicians you can actually trust in America are Buchanan, Perot, Ron and Randlet

America's. The side that ENFORCES IMMIGRATION LAW AND BORDERS FOR FUCKS SAKE I HATE YOU ALL FOR BEING OKAY WITH THIS SITUATION

blackpilled faggots have no business ITT

FOUND THE ZS 00O IIEYY boy FAGGOT FACE WITH PATCHY PUBE BEARD SHOWING EVERYONE HIS MOLARS FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK

>she
>coal burner
NORMIES GTFO! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>side

>Reneged on all his promises
What about the ones he delivered on and the ones he continues to work on? Why do you ignore that? He's literally stuck to his promises more than any President ever. It's only been a little over 2 years. Just over half way.

Also Ann does it for the attention. It's obvious. No need to get angry :)

her own, wicked high priestess

I think the energy you've put into your posts here would be better spent writing her a love letter.

I bet Ann got raped by an immigrant or some shit and Trump has become daddy failing to protect her.

America's

Attached: 89068968968.png (321x416, 122K)

First post worst post

This dumb roastie whore is only out for attention

This

Dumbfuck she's a childless 60 year old unmarried whore who LARPs as a conservative

Typical right wing eCeleb who pretends to be for something then in reality is the complete opposite

The same one she has always been on, her own.

Zoomers were a mistake.

Attached: ann_coulter_high_crimes_book_tv.jpg (480x360, 17K)

She's not an e-celeb, you can't just use that term for everyone you don't like.

She's on Twitter 24/7 you moron

>ann coulter is an e-celeb
You have to be 18 to post here.

Why are you shills still stuck on Bannon?
The guy has been out of the picture for over a year.

You have proved yourself to be literally under 18. You cannot post here. Wait until you are 18.

she spouts trash every week just to stay in the news cycle, she's been doing it for decades

Lmao you are so delusional

She is cocksucker of POC dicks and average woman which use political slogans as bonus to her sexual market value. White guys which defending her personality are pathetic subhumans, untermenchen
t. tatar

Attached: B6C08EDD-746F-4F28-8AE1-3EA89D4DB60F.jpg (604x453, 33K)

The only delusional person here is someone shilling for Trump like you. Coulter is correct when it comes to Bernie Sanders. If you believe that Bernie can't win all the upper midwest states Trump lost simply by taking a position to the right of Trump on immigration, you've got another thing coming. Bernie is now taking that position. Trump says one thing but then turns around and fucks his base over and over with his actions. The upper midwest is prepared to vote Bernie because of it. Ann is right yet again about all of this. You're wrong, too young to know who Ann is, and frankly just an idiot.

Shes a republican, never was on Trumps side. You only saw her predict he would win and leftists laughed but he was already leading with tons of momentum in every poll during run vs the 20 other nobodies.

Holy fuck your autism is off the charts.

Ann is right about nothing, just like you. She's a 60 year old loser who is grasping for attention because she failed at life.

She's generally on the ball and she's very sharp, in a typical lawyer-nitpicking-logic way. I think her biggest problems are:

a) She is weak on the "big picture". She's much more concerned with calling out Democrat (and GOP) lies and hypocrisy on the small or medium scale. But she never really puts things together into a civilization-level paradigm.

b) She's a bit too much of a civic nationalist.

I tend to trust her in her own chosen ballpark. Most of her instincts are good. She is way too pally with a lot of shitlibs, though. (e.g. She's friends with Bill Maher. As far as I'm concerned, if you find yourself in the same room as BM and you don't try to kill him, you have some explaining to do.)

She's dated a bunch of liberals and Democrats. She's completely full of shit.

By the way she looks, I would say Alpha Draconans

So everyone on Twitter is an e-celeb? Fuck you, dipshit, go suck off your orange master.

>Ann Coulter failed at life

Big words for a shill who posts online for the 2020 Trump campaign.

Jesus christ you are dumb. I wouldn't even hear about this dumb roastie whore if she wasn't spouting off some bullshit on Twitter 24/7 about how she has all the answers while she sips wine alone in disaster of a home surrounded by cats.

Holy fuck you are so stupid.

This

Attached: 1550281214316.jpg (200x419, 23K)

fpbp

dunno but i just fapped to her deepfake i wish there was more

>He's literally stuck to his promises more than any President ever.
Bullshit, Andrew Jackson kept every single one of his promises. Zion Don is a coward who only cares about Israel.

Sounds a lot like Trump

>1 post by this garbage faggotry

The Boondocks summarized her perfectly.
She plays to the right for money and attention just like Sharpton does the left.
You people actually think she's a patriot? WOw.

>So who's side is she really on?

Professional complainer. Must have a really abrasive personality, hence no children.

Ann is one of Jow Forums's best posters

>who's

It's whose you moron.

Ann culter reminds me of tomoko

Autistc
anti social
hates everything
hates normies and normie politics

/our girl/

She's doing what liberals claimed they'd do to Obama when it came to the economy: she's holding Trump's feet to the fire, and he will be a better President because of it.

USA/Western-civ/whitey.

Satans

Ann's a kick. She's fantastic on radio and TV, and a razor sharp literary wit.

I wish she'd broaden her perspective on Trump, but I understand her position and appreciate it because she explains it and does do reasonably.

Tldr: she's okay. Still our girl.

It could be this, as she did write the definitive book explaining our most serious crisis at the moment: Adios America.

Or alternatively, she could be sucking Mitt Romney's cock and getting paid very well.

TEH JEWPS, obvioso

go back to plebbit boomer faggot

>"she"

>who's
>who is

Attached: Yall_niggas_postin_in_a_troll_thread.png (416x431, 227K)

>The Boondocks
Wow! an anti-white nigger cartoon bashes a white woman who speaks against immigration. You’re fucking stupid

Attached: 6F3E5E1C-31B4-4AEF-B3CB-6F73E0E0265D.gif (320x212, 783K)

>Pushing the Jewish “everyone except me is a tranny” meme

She looks like someone who would pour hot wax on me and make me her bitch. I like that.

the book sellers

Attached: HeWorksAtWendys.png (125x125, 2K)

She is on America's side.

She wants the campaign promises that Trump promised he would commit to, like keeping America's priorities first, but he lied about that and now Trump has become the biggest Zionist puppet in US history.

MAGApede retards will call you shills for saying this.

No, no, she is a scripted strawman tailor made to give liberals the conservative they always wanted. She clearly states what the left is doing but does it in a way that makes it too toxic for anyone to go near, and when she gains momentum she self sabotages by making blatantly ignorant and offensive remarks. She also fucks Bill Maher and appears on his show. You know his show actually provides the questions that will be asked to some guests and not others? It allows them to plan ambushes during debates to make their opposition look stupid, and she is in on it.

Boondocks is a joke the main character huey was a black nationalist but thinks white nationalism is bad

LOL